Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Pictures

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Feb-17, 03:42
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts
Default Re: Lisa Marie

Quote:
Originally Posted by markuk1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Lisa Marie was certainly a great looker and a fan favourite. Was she a NZ weathergirl?
I saw her lose her temper with a guy during a mixed match when the guy bent her arm and made her submit, she was furious and refused to continue. About the same time Hayley beat her at a live event. She did a great pro match v Susan Strong. Susan got really worked over and said she was black and blue for days afterwards. Did Robin beat her at boxing?
Robin e-mailed me and asked if I'd do a double with her and "this great girl from New Zealand". I'd done a double with Robin before, so it was a sensible thing to offer. They traveled to NY together. I don't remember why but I said no. I might have been busy. Might have been out of town. I regret missing that opportunity though. When I saw who she was talking about I regretted it immediately. That would have been a fun match.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Feb-17, 01:09
Points: 5,169, Level: 30 Points: 5,169, Level: 30 Points: 5,169, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stymie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I see Giles hasn't been to this board in almost a year so I don't expect an answer----but I wonder if he was the "Mark" who went against Lisa in this TPC match. He lost 2-0, and ended with a painful neck hold he's submitting to in this pic, rubbing his neck in pain afterwards....
do you happen to have that match?
I used to have it but I lost it when my old drive crashed. vintage Lisa Marie specially with the sexy sgpin
Old 27-Jan-18, 02:51
Points: 4,184, Level: 27 Points: 4,184, Level: 27 Points: 4,184, Level: 27
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

I don't know if anyone's interested but I was browsing the Premier Productions site and stumbled upon about a half dozen videos featuring Lisa Marie.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

She's under the name 'Camille' here and although there is no wrestling, you get a whole video of Lisa Marie doing various stripteases.

I think I'll be purchasing some of these videos in the future because to me Lisa Marie was one of the most beautiful and memorable women to ever to be a part of the mixed wrestling scene.

She's been retired for decades but I still can't get enough of her.

Last edited by Xemu; 27-Jan-18 at 04:47.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Xemu For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jul-19, 04:07
Points: 4,184, Level: 27 Points: 4,184, Level: 27 Points: 4,184, Level: 27
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

I've been doing some searching online and I've found out some information about our beloved Lisa Marie.

She goes by the name of Lulu Alach today and here is a four year old link to some information and somewhat recent photos.

Enjoy!

Oh, and evidently as of this writing she is 46 years old.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Xemu For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Sep-20, 03:59
Noobjobber
This message has been deleted by Noobjobber.
Old 16-Apr-21, 00:16
Points: 1,784, Level: 17 Points: 1,784, Level: 17 Points: 1,784, Level: 17
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Issarg [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Haley... much better than Lisa Marie as wrestler, but much less attractive.
Lisa Marie was never able to perform well in mixed matches, except those staged, while Haley was a real warrior... it's a pity that she has disappeard.
I disagree with this. She beat Afrika (in her prime) in a 100% competitive fight, where Afrika even threw a punch at Lisa Marie because she was so frustrated at how Lisa was controlling her.

She also held her own against a roided Sally McNeil. She lost, but put up a decent fight, and given that Sally was roided and in her prime vs a natural Lisa, she did well. She also handled several female opponents easily.

Mixed matches are hard to judge because it depends on the size/skill of the male. If the male is significantly bigger, few women would do well so I'm not going to downgrade her because of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xemu [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've been doing some searching online and I've found out some information about our beloved Lisa Marie.

She goes by the name of Lulu Alach today and here is a four year old link to some information and somewhat recent photos.

Enjoy!

Oh, and evidently as of this writing she is 46 years old.
Wow....that's some serious detective work lol. Many of the older wrestlers were able to slip away into hiding if they used alias, given that a lot of the videos weren't clips back then. Although plenty of them have been converted to clips now, and so they can't all escape their online past.

Not only was Lisa Marie beautiful, tall, and super curvy, but she had some of the best trash talking ever. It was such a turn on. I remember videos when she was facesitting men and women, and just taking super-dirty trash talking. It was such a turn-on!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 80sports For This Useful Post:
Old 15-May-21, 04:09
Points: 5,169, Level: 30 Points: 5,169, Level: 30 Points: 5,169, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80sports [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I disagree with this. She beat Afrika (in her prime) in a 100% competitive fight, where Afrika even threw a punch at Lisa Marie because she was so frustrated at how Lisa was controlling her.

She also held her own against a roided Sally McNeil. She lost, but put up a decent fight, and given that Sally was roided and in her prime vs a natural Lisa, she did well. She also handled several female opponents easily.

Mixed matches are hard to judge because it depends on the size/skill of the male. If the male is significantly bigger, few women would do well so I'm not going to downgrade her because of that.

Wow....that's some serious detective work lol. Many of the older wrestlers were able to slip away into hiding if they used alias, given that a lot of the videos weren't clips back then. Although plenty of them have been converted to clips now, and so they can't all escape their online past.

Not only was Lisa Marie beautiful, tall, and super curvy, but she had some of the best trash talking ever. It was such a turn on. I remember videos when she was facesitting men and women, and just taking super-dirty trash talking. It was such a turn-on!

Her mixed wrestling matches were good. She wrestled average sized guys which made them fair matches. I think her favorite move was schoolgirl pin. I happened to chat with a guy she wresled long time ago. He lost to her 2-0 with schoolgirl pins with counting to 5 i think. he said it was pretty fair.
The Following User Says Thank You to kokowawa For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Aug-22, 11:32
Points: 3,361, Level: 24 Points: 3,361, Level: 24 Points: 3,361, Level: 24
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Is this the same Lisa-Marie who are suppoused to turn up for a DWW event many years ago, and never came but kept the money for the ticket?