Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Dec-16, 03:11
Points: 13,995, Level: 51 Points: 13,995, Level: 51 Points: 13,995, Level: 51
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Kingrage's Female vs Female Wrestling

Rebecca Soni vs Sara Del Rey

Monica Brant stood in front of Sara del Rey’s dressing room, she knocked on the door, the door creaked open and Sara stepped out dressed in a black backless leotard and black leather knee-high boots, she glared at Monica.

Sara: what do you want?

Monica: Hi, Sara, I just wanted to get your thoughts on Rebecca Soni, your opponent in your upcoming match.

Sara threw back her head and laughed. “It’s ridiculous, the higher up want to book me in matches against people who barely have any wrestling experience. Rebecca is in over her head, she’s an idiot for agreeing to step into the ring with me, I’ll show her what it’s like to face a high caliber opponent. When I’m finished with her, she’ll wish she never stepped into a wrestling ring.” Sara stepped out of her dressing room and shut the door behind her. Pushing Monica aside, Sara stormed down the hallway towards the ring area.

Monica turns to the camera and shrugs. “Let’s go see how Rebecca is doing.” Monica walks down the hall and knocks on Rebecca’s door. The door creaks open and Rebecca steps out dressed in a red bikini. “Hello, Rebecca. Can I get your thoughts on your upcoming match with Sara Del Rey.”

Rebecca smiled and folded her arms across her chest. “Sara is a strong and experienced woman, but I’m confident that I will beat her tonight, she may think I have no business in a wrestling ring, but when I step into the ring, she’s in for the shock of her life.”

Summer Sanders and Dara Torres step of the Rebcca’s dressing room, dressed in matching red bikinis. “Summer smirks and pats Rebecca’s back. “Rebecca may be a novice wrestler, but she has determination on her side, she’s got heart and the will to win. Sara’s overconfidence is her undoing.”

Dara and Rebecca nod in agreement.

“I have to ask, Summer. Why did you help beat up Dara after her handicap match with Chrissy Zmijewski and Laura London.” Monica said.

“I was coerced, Chrissy told me that if I didn’t help her, the Bad Gladiators would make me their next target, so begrudgingly I obliged her, but I’m going to make her pay for that one day.” Summer clenched her fist and shook it.

Dara took the mic from Monica. “I trust Summer, she’s one of my best friends and a fellow Olympian. One day, we will put Chrissy in her place.”

“Thanks, back to you Jillian and Kim.

The camera to the announcer’s table.

Jillian: I got to agree with Sara, Rebecca has very little ring experience, she has no chance against Sara.

Kim: Stranger things have happened, it’s possible she could pull of the upset.

Stacie: I’ll guess we’ll just have to wait and see.

The arena lights dim, red smoke pours out of the ventilation shafts on the entrance stage as Sara walks out with her fists up in the air, she struts down the ramp and slowly climbs into the ring, she climbs atop the top turnbuckle in the northeast corner of the ring , she hops down and crouches down with her hands on her knees.

Rebecca walks out onto the entrance stage flanked by Summer and Dara, they flex their biceps for the crowd then sprint down the ramp, Rebecca slides into the ring and walks up to Ref Molly Holly, Sara locks eyes with Rebecca, she felt a wide grin spreading across her lips. Rebecca raised her fists up in a boxer’s stance and yelled at Sara to come and show her what she’s made up, Sara smirks and walks up to Rebecca.

Molly calls for the bell and takes a couple of steps back. Rebecca and Sara start with a collar and elbow tie up in the center of the ring, their arm muscles straining as they struggle against one another. Sara grins and forces Rebecca to her knees slowly, Rebecca groans as her knees touch the canvas. Sara shouts and drives her knee into Rebecca’s chin. Rebecca grunts and flops onto her back, Rebecca sits up, Sara gives her a swift kick to the chest.

Rebecca rolls towards the ring apron, she grabs the ropes and pulls herself to her feet. Sara runs up behind her and kicks the back of her knee. Rebecca falls to one knee. Sara grabs a fistful of Rebecca’s hair and drags her into the corner. Sarah scoops up Rebecca and hangs her from the turnbuckle by her knees. Rebecca flails her arms frantically as Sara mercilessly stomps her abdomen. Rebecca screamed. Sara pressed her booted heel against Rebecca’s throat, Molly orders Sara to step back, Sara shoves Molly onto her rear and scoops up Rebecca and drops her across her knee into a backbreaker, Rebecca screamed as Sara pressed down on her head and knees.

Molly crouches down in front of Rebecca and asks if she wished to submit. Rebecca screams and shakes her head. Summer and Dara pace around the ringside floor, clapping and urging Rebecca on. Rebecca grabs a fistful of Sara’s hair and tugs back hard. Sara screams and shoves Rebecca to the canvas. Rolling onto her stomach, Rebecca crawls to the ropes and rolls off the apron, she lays on the ringside floor clutching her back. Sara rolls out of the ring, grabs Rebecca’s wrist and pulls her up. Rebecca counter and knees Sara’s groin, Sara grunts and staggers back, Rebecca delivers a clothes-line to Sara and knocks her to the floor.

Sara rolls onto her back and rubs her chest, she sits up and glares at Rebecca. Rebecca hops up onto the apron and leaps off as Sara’s getting to her feet and connects with a flying clothes-line.
Rebecca leaps to her feet and stomps Sara’s knee. Sara rolls onto her stomach and crawls towards the steel ring steps, Rebecca grabs Sara’s wrist and pulls her up, she knees Sara’s abdomen and whips her back into the ring. As Rebecca climbs onto the apron, Sara is already back on her feet, she reaches over the ropes, grabs Rebecca by the shoulders and suplexes her back into the ring. Sara stands and stomps Rebecca’s groin, Rebecca rolls onto her side clutching her groin. Sara scoops Rebecca up and rams her back against the turnbuckle, she drops to her knees and lays across Rebecca’s waist.

1….2…Rebecca barely kicks out. Sara slaps Rebecca across the abdomen, grabs her wrist and pulls her up, Rebecca feints, drops onto her stomach and wraps her arms around Sara’s left ankle and pulls her down onto the canvas. Sara pounds her fists on the canvas as Rebecca clamps on the ankle lock. Sara thrashes her body frantically as she struggles to reach the ropes. Rebecca pulls Sara to the center of the ring, Sara continues to thrash about.

“Give up, Sara. I’m more than what you expected, you underestimated me, and now you’re going learn the hard way.” Rebecca tightens the ankle lock, Sara screams and pounds her fist on the canvas.

Molly leans down in front of Sara and asks if she wants to submit. Sara presses her hands on the canvas and pushes her torso off the canvas like she’s trying to do push-ups, she grits her teeth and shakes her head, she slowly drags herself and Rebecca towards the ropes, Rebecca stares dumbfounded by Sara’s strength and resolve as she continues to crank up the pressure on the ankle lock. Sara reaches out and grabs the bottom rope, Molly orders a shocked Rebecca to break the hold. Rebecca releases and collapses into the corner, breathing heavily still astonished by Sara’s willpower.

Sara staggers to her feet, she bends over clutching her left ankle, she looks up and glares at Rebecca. Rebecca comes running out of the corner, Sara lunges and catches Rebecca with a big boot to the face. Rebecca grunts as she flops onto her back. Sara limps toward Rebecca and drops down beside her, she grabs Rebecca’s wrist and wraps her legs around her arm. Rebecca screams and flails her free arm frantically. Sara arches her hips as she cranks up the pressure on her arm bar, she yells at Rebecca telling her to submit or she’ll break her arm.

Rebecca screams and thrashes her body, she manages to drape her foot on the ropes. Molly orders Sara to break the hold, Sara refuses. Rebecca’s tortured screams echoed throughout the arena. Molly gives Sara a second order to break the hold, Sara refuses once more. 1….2….3…..4….Sara breaks the hold and drags Rebecca to her feet, she drives her knee into Rebecca’s groin, she tucks Rebecca’s head under her arm and sets her up in the Royal Butterfly stretch, Sara howls like a wolf and connects with the royal Butterfly suplex. Sara rolls on top of Rebbca and hooks her legs.

1…2…3. Sara staggers to her feet as Molly raises her arm in victory. Summer and Dara roll into the ring and kneel down beside Rebecca. Summer stands up and shakes her head in disappointment, she runs up behind Sara and drop kicks the small of her back, Sara lurches forward and flips over the top rope and crashes down onto the ringside floor. Dara steps in front and Summer and grabs her by the shoulders, Summer shoves Dara onto her ass and rolls out of the ring, she grabs a fistful of hair and drags a dazed Sara to her feet, she tucks Sara’s head between her knees, lifts her up and power=bombs her against the security barrier. Summer stomps the back of Sara’s head and rolls back into the ring, she crouches down over Rebecca and slaps her across the face. Dara glares as Summer rolls out of the ring and struts up the entrance ramp.

Stacie: Wow, Summer seems to be upset over Rebecca’s loss.

Kim: What’s wrong with Summer, she’s got a lot to explain for herself, you don’t do that to your teammates.

Jillian: I can’t blame her, she really wanted Rebecca to win. Next up, Cory Everson faces Shelley ‘Siren’ Beattie.

Jennifer Louwagie vs Selma Labat

Eight…Nine….Ten.” Jennifer dropped the heavy dumbbells at her feet and flexed her arms, she grinned at her reflection in the wall length mirror that ran along the north wall. Her vein covered cannonball biceps glistened with sweat. She chuckled and hit a most muscular pose. Jennifer bent down to stretch and touched her toes.

“Stay that way, it suits you.” Came a voice from behind Jennifer.

Jennifer bolted upright, she glared at the reflection of Selma Labat in the mirror, she spun around to face the intruder. “What brings you here?

Selma shrugged as a wide grin stretched across her lips, her biceps bulged as she tied her hair into a ponytail. “I heard a lot of things about you and your gym, so I decided to check it out for myself. I must say that I’m almost impressed.”

Jennifer folded her arms across her chest; she furrowed her brow, her lower lip quivered. “You should be a comedian, because you really told a funny one.”

Selma poked Jennifer’s chest with her finger. “No, you’re the funny one, I simply came here to find out how strong you are, and that’s all. Do you have a problem with that?”

Jennifer shrugged. That’s fine with me, if you want to test your strength against me, and then let’s do this.” Jennifer crouched low and held out her hands. Selma smirked and locked up with Jennifer; she gritted her teeth and slowly started to push Jennifer back. Jennifer snarled as she felt her knees touching the floor, Jennifer shook her head in disbelief, her eyes widened as Selma’s biceps bulged up with thick ropy veins.

Grinning, Selma pushed Jennifer down onto her back, her knees still pinned under her, Jennifer gasped when she felt her shoulders touch the floor, Selma stomped Jennifer’s chest and chuckled, she jerked Jennifer to her feet and pulled her up close, she knocked Jennifer onto her back with a short arm clothes-line. Jennifer grunted as her back collided with the floor.

Jennifer leapt to her feet, she lunged and rammed her shoulder into Selma’s waist and slammed her back against the wall. Selma raked Jennifer’s eyes, Jennifer staggered back and threw her hands over her eyes. Selma grabbed Jennifer’s wrist and twisted her arm behind her back, Jennifer flailed her free arm and struggled to shake Selma loose. Selma leapt onto Jennifer’s back and wrapped her arms around Jennifer’s throat, Jennifer stumbled across the gym floor as she struggled to escape Selma’s ruthless sleeper hold.

Tighter and tighter Selma squeezed Jennifer’s throat, Jennifer staggered forward and dropped to one knee, her arms dangled at her side. Jennifer’s eyes rolled up in their sockets, Selma licked her lips and laid Jennifer onto her side, she knelt down beside the woozy Jennifer and rubbed her cheek. Jennifer shot up and gave Selma a hard slap to the chest, Selma gasped and flopped onto her back. Jennifer stood over Selma and flexed her massive marble hard arms. Selma brought her shin up and slammed it between Jennifer’s legs.

Jennifer staggered back and flopped onto her rear, Selma walked up behind Jennifer, she grabbed Jennifer’s wrists and crossed them around her throat, Selma sat down behind Jennifer and pressed her knees into the small of Jennifer’s back. Jennifer screamed and thrashed her body, but Selma’s grip never faltered. Jennifer shook her head. “Give up, Jennifer, There’s no way I’m going to let you beat me.” Selma said, a sadistic grin stretched across her lips. Jennifer gritted her teeth, flexing her arms, she managed to yank her arms free, she flopped onto her belly and crawled towards the edge of the gym mat.

Selma cockily strutted beside the crawling Jennifer, she looked down and smirked, she chuckled and slammed her heel down on the small of Jennifer’s back. Jennifer winced as Selma stomped her back a second time, she rolled onto her back. Selma leaned down and grabbed two fistfuls of Jennifer’s hair. Jennifer howled in frustration as Selma dragged her to her feet. Jennifer caught Selma with a swift forearm across her throat, Selma coughed and gurgled as she dropped to her knees clutching her throat. Jennifer screamed in Selma’s face, saliva spraying from her lips. Selma snarled and wiped the spit from her face. “Say it; don’t spray it, stupid blonde bimbo.”

Jennifer grabbed a fistful of hair and jerked Selma to her feet, Selma lunged, she wrapped her arms around Jennifer’s waist, hoisted her off her feet and slammed Jennifer’s groin down onto her knee. Jennifer grunted and staggered back, Selma casually walked up to Jennifer and gave a hard slap across the chest, Jennifer stumbled back and tripped over a weightless dumbbell lying on the floor. Selma stood over Jennifer, she slammed her right heel down on Jennifer’s groin, Jennifer squealed and rolled onto her side. Selma leaned down and slapped Jennifer across the side of her head and taunted her. Selma grabbed Jennifer’s wrist and pulled her up.

Jennifer swayed drunkenly across the floor, Selma walked behind her making faces and sticking out her tongue. Jennifer stumbled and fell against the wall, she put up her hands and grabbed the edge of the weight rack to keep herself falling any further. Selma crept up behind Jennifer, she tucked her head between her legs and hoisted Jennifer up onto her shoulders. Jennifer shook her head frantically and swayed from side to side as Selma locked her legs around her throat. Jennifer dropped to one knee, perched on Jennifer’s shoulders, Selma leaned down and grabbed Jennifer’s flailing arms by the wrists and pulled up on them.

Jennifer screamed and thrashed her body as she felt the room begin to spin. Selma chuckled as Jennifer dropped to her other knee. Jennifer groaned as Selma tugged even harder on her arms, she staggered to her feet and backwards into the wall, Selma grunted as her back collided with the wall, Jennifer leapt forward and plopped onto her butt and connected with a sit-out stunner. Jennifer staggered to her feet, she bent down over Selma and gave her a hard slap to the face, she grabbed two fistfuls of hair and dragged Selma to her feet, she bent Selma over and slammed her calf down across the back of Selma’s neck.

Selma collapsed onto her stomach with a grunt, she clutched the back of her neck. Jennifer grabbed Selma’s wrists and pulled her up onto her feet, she scooped Selma up into a vertical suplex and power slammed Selma onto the floor. Jennifer dropped to her knees, sweat dipped from her forehead, she leaned over breathing heavily. Selma stirred, she sat up and glared at Jennifer. Jennifer swayed as she got to her feet, Selma walked up behind Jennifer and landed a spinning heel kick to the back of her head.

Jennifer pitched forward and flopped onto her belly. Selma squatted down beside Jennifer and flexed her arms. “Come on, Jennifer, I know you got some strength left in you.” Selma’s biceps bulged with thick ropy veins, she kissed her biceps and smirked.

Jennifer groaned, she staggered to her feet clutching the back of her head, she turned and glared at Selma, she raised her arms at her side and flexed her biceps, Selma jaw dropped at the sight of Jennifer’s massive veiny rock hard biceps, she took a step back back and felt her back bump against the wall. Jennifer smirked, she dropped her arms at her side and strutted up to Selma, she slammed her fist into Selma’s midsection, Selma grunted and doubled over. Jennifer slammed her forearm down across Selma’s upper back. Selma grunted and collapsed onto her belly, Jennifer grunted as she scooped up Selma and rammed her into the wall. Jennifer swayed and stumbled back, she dropped to one knee breathing heavily.

Selma groaned as she rolled onto her back, she slowly sat up clutching her back, she staggered to her feet and turned to snarl at Jennifer. Jennifer stared up at Selma and gawked with her mouth hanging open, she shook her head in disbelief as Selma strutted up to her. Jennifer threw up her hands, Selma grabbed her wrist and jerked Jennifer up onto her feet, she kneed Jennifer in the groin, scooped her up and body slammed her down onto the weight bench splitting it in half.

Jennifer sat up groggily, Selma drove her knee into Jennifer’s chin. Jennifer grunted and fell onto her back, she gritted her teeth and flexed her arms, Selma gasped and stepped back as Jennifer’s cannonball biceps bulged, they swelled up with every second that passed. Jennifer staggered to her feet as her biceps continued to grow, she smirked and took a step towards the frightened Selma.

Jennifer halted in mid-stride, her arms dropped to her sides, her eyelids drooped, and her biceps shrank as she pitched forward and fell to one knee. Smirking, Selma lunged, she connected with the sweet chin music. Jennifer grunted and flopped onto her back, she laid spread-eagled on the gym floor. Selma bent down over Jennifer and spit in her face, she grabbed Jennifer’s wrist and pulled her up, she sat Jennifer down on the edge of a treadmill, she grabbed a set of jump ropes of the floor and tied Jennifer’s wrists to the handguards of the treadmill.

Jennifer’s eyes fluttered open, she hissed and snarled at Selma as she tugged on her restraints. “Let me-

Selma Jennifer’s sweat drenched towel into her mouth and slapped her across the cheek. “That’s better, I won so I got to have some fun with you.” Selma straddled Jennifer’s waist, she slowly her hands up and down Jennifer’s arms, she squeezed her biceps and squealed with mock delight. Jennifer glared at Selma, but Selma paid her no attention. Selma tickled Jennifer’s armpits. Jennifer threw back her head, Selma reveled at the sound of Jennifer’s muffled giggling, she poked Jennifer’s love handles and chuckled. “Tired, blondie. Your muscles feel like they’ve turned to butter. Maybe next time you’ll get me.” Selma chuckled and squeezed Jennifer’s pecs.

Added after 1 4 minutes:

Cory Everson vs Shelly Beattie

Cory Everson walked out of the NWO’s dressing room, Hulk Hogan followed close behind, she was dressed in a black tank top with NWO printed across the front in white lettering, a black thong and black leather knee-high boots. Monica Brant ran over towards her carrying a microphone in her hand.

Monica: Cory, can I have a quick word with you?

Cory halted in mid-stride, she smirked and snatched the mic from Monica.

Cory: I’m in a hurry to start my match with Siren; I have to go kick her butt. Come on, Hulk.

Cory tossed the mic back to Monica and walked off towards the ring area. Monica shrugged and turned towards the camera.

Monica: Back to you, Jillian and Kim.

The camera cuts to the Announcer’s table.

Jillian: Cory seems to be focused on her upcoming, that’s what a great competitor does, forget everything else and get the job done in the ring.

Stacie: And Cory is one of the best wrestlers you’ll find around here. She’s motivated, vicious, and cunning. Never turn your back on Cory or she’ll destroy you.

Kim: Don’t count Siren out before the match is even started, I think she may give Cory some serious competition.

Jillian: Yeah, but Cory also has the NWO on her side, Siren is in for more than she realizes.

Stacie: Cory doesn’t need anyone’s help to win, she can do it on her own.

Cory and Hulk walk out onto the entrance stage as the NWO’s theme music blares over the loud speakers. Cory stops at the head of the ramp and flexes her biceps at her side, Hulk points both index fingers at Cory and nods his head. Cory and Hulk strut down the ramp, she climbs onto the ramp and stands with her back to the ropes and plays the air guitar for the crowd which drives them into a frenzy. Hulk walks around the ring and approaches the announcer’s table as Cory takes her place in the center of the ring beside Ref Molly Holly, he grabs Jillian’s hand and kisses it. Jillian smiles back at him.

Stacie holds out her hand and Hulk kisses, Stacie blushes and buries her face in her hands giggling like a school girl. Hulk goes to kiss Kim, he hesitates, he wags his finger in Kim’s face and walks around to the east side of the ringside floor. Jillian and Stacie burst out laughing at Kim.

The American Gladiators theme blares over the loud speakers, Shelley ‘Siren’ Beattie walks out onto the entrance stage dressed in her gladiator outfit, Ice follows close behind her friend, Siren sprints down the ramp and slides into the ring under the ropes and somersaults onto her feet as Ice takes her place along the west side of the ringside floor, she stands with her hands on her hips and glares at Cory from across the ring. Cory smirks back at her.

Molly gestures for Siren to join her in the center of the ring, Siren approaches the ref, Molly calls for the bell and takes a couple steps back. Cory raises her hands over her head and wriggles her fingers, Siren locks hands with Cory in the center of the ring with a collar and elbow tie-up, Cory and Siren’s biceps bulge as they struggle to push the other to their knees. Cory grins, Siren shakes her head in disbelief as she feels her knees touch down on the canvas. Cory leans down in Siren’s face and chuckles. “I hope you had no delusions about being stronger than me, If you do I’ll have to wake you up from your daydream.”

Siren growls in frustration, she slowly starts pushing herself back up to one knee, she shoots Cory a smug look. Cory snorts and drives her knee into Siren’s chin, Siren grunts and flops onto her back. Ice shouts for Siren to get up as she slaps her palms on the ring apron, she noticed Hulk leering at her from the opposite side of the floor.

Siren rolls onto her stomach and pushes herself to her feet, Cory runs up behind her, Siren sees her coming out of the corner of her eye and lands a hard elbow to Cory’s midsection, Cory grunts, she stumbles back doubled over, Siren spins to face Cory and slams her fists down on Cory’s upper back, Cory collapsed onto her stomach with a grunt. Ice applauds for Siren.

Cory crawls to the ropes and pulls herself up, she glares at Siren and grits her teeth. Siren charges at Cory, Cory lunges and smashes Siren with a forearm across her throat. Siren flops onto her back clutching her throat. Cory chuckles and stomps Siren’s midsection repeatedly, Siren grabs Cory’s ankle and pulls her down onto the canvas, she wraps her legs around Cory’s waist and squeezes her tightly, Cory gasps as the air is pushed out of her lungs, she claws at Siren’s legs. Siren leans forward and grabs a fistful of Cory’s hair and slaps her across the chest with her forearm, Cory flops onto her back as Siren continues to scissor her waist.

Cory leans back and reaches for the ropes but is too far away, Siren grins and squeezes Cory tighter, Cory grits her teeth, she presses her palms on the canvas and drags herself towards the ropes. Siren shakes her head in disbelief. Cory reaches for the ropes once more, Ice slaps the apron with her palms and tells Siren to make her tap. Hulk reaches in between the ropes, he grabs Cory’s hand and pulls her over to the ropes. Cory grabs the bottom rope and tells Molly to make Siren break.

Molly admonishes Hulk for interfering, she turns her focus back to the match and orders Siren to break the hold, Siren releases Cory, she stands over Cory and grabs a fistful of hair and jerks Cory up onto her feet, Cory lunges and drives her knee into Siren’s groin. Siren grunts and doubles over, Cory tucks Siren’s head between her legs, she hops up and drives Siren’s face onto the canvas. Cory rolls Siren onto her back and goes for the pin and hooks her legs.

1...2…. Siren barely kicks out, Molly raises two fingers up. Cory gets to her feet and kicks Siren in the ribs as she crawls up onto her hands and knees. Siren grunts and flops onto her side. Cory grabs a fistful of Siren’s hair and drags her into the northeast corner of the ring, she sets Siren up in the corner and hooks her arms over the top rope. Cory drives her knee into Siren’s groin, she presses her heel against Siren’s throat as she grabs the top rope and leans back. Siren flails her arms aimlessly, Molly gives Cory the warning to break.

1….2….3…4…Cory pulls her foot from Siren’s throat and head butts Siren’s forehead. Siren staggers out of the corner, Cory grabs the back of Siren’s head, she leaps and drives Siren’s face onto the canvas. Cory flips Siren onto her back and drops down over her hooking her leg.

1…2…Siren kicks out just as Molly’s hand was about to hit the canvas a third time. Cory sits up, her eyes wide, she glances around the arena and screams in frustration. Cory climbs up to the top turnbuckle. Siren surges to her feet and runs up behind Cory, she tucks her head between Cory’s legs and lifts her onto her shoulders, Cory shakes her head rapidly, Siren falls back and drives Cory’s back against the canvas. Siren and Cory laid spread-eagled on their backs.

Ice slaps the ring apron and screams at Siren to get up; Hulk leans on the ring apron and pounds his fist trying to urge Cory on. Molly looks down at both ladies and begins to count.

1….

Cory’s leg twitches, she groans as she slowly begins to stir.

2…

Siren rolls onto her stomach and lets out a loud moan, her hair falls into her eyes

Cory’s eyes flutter open, she rolls onto her stomach and crawls towards the ropes where Hulk is shouting her name.

4….

Siren crawls towards Ice, she grabs the bottom rope with one hand and the middle rope with the other

5….

Cory reaches the ropes, Hulk reaches through the ropes and pats her on the cheek, he tells her she’s got this in the bag.

6….

Siren groans as she pulls herself up to her knees, Cory gets to her feet, she shakes her head and leans over breathing heavily, she glares over at Siren who is leaning over the ropes talking to Ice.

Ice claps as Siren gets fully up onto her feet. “Finish her off, Siren.” Ice shouts and turns to the crowd and chants Siren’s name, the crowd soon joins in, Siren’s name echoes throughout the capacity filled arena.

“Shut up.” Cory shouts to the crowd, but her voice is drowned out by the crowd’s deafening Siren chant. Cory stamps her feet, spittle flies from her mouth. Cory charges the distracted Siren, Ice points behind Siren, Siren spins around and catching the stampeding Cory with a big boot to the chest, Cory grunts as her back collides with the canvas. Siren puts her hand to her ear, the crowd’s chant begins to die down. Siren grabs two fistfuls of Cory’s hair and drags her to her feet, she tucks Cory’s head between her legs and grabs Cory by the waist, Cory reverses into a back body drop, Siren rolls onto her side and clutches her back.

Cory grabs Siren’s wrists and drags her into the corner, she climbs up to the top turnbuckle and flexes her bicep, she leaps off the turnbuckle and goes for a leg drop, Siren rolls out of the way before Cory can connect, Cory slams down onto her rear and flops onto her back. Siren leaps onto the top turnbuckle and backflips off and hits Cory with the frog splash, she hooks both of Cory’s legs.

1…2…3. Siren staggers to her feet clutching her back, Molly raises her arm in victory. Cory sits up screaming and howling in frustration, she kicks the back of her heels against the canvas, Hulk rolls into the ring and kneels down beside and comforts her by stroking her back. Ice rolls into the ring and embraces Siren in a celebratory hug. Tears of joy run down Siren’s face, she smiles and bows low to the crowd.

Seething, Cory leaps to her feet and spears Siren to the canvas. Ice grabs Cory by the shoulders and tosses her onto her back. Hulk lunges and grabs Ice by her throat, Ice shakes her head, Hulk smirks and scoops up Ice and connects with the sidewalk slam, Ice lays spread-eagled on her back, Siren rushes Hulk, Cory kicks Siren in her groin, tucks her head under her armpit and drives Siren’s head against the canvas. Cory and Hulk high-five in the center of the ring, Cory climbs up onto the top turnbuckle and leaps off, she connects with the leg drop across Ice’s throat. Hulk helps Cory to her feet, she climb out onto the apron, they strut up the ramp, and play the air guitar as they disappear into the back.

Jillian: That was a close match, Props to Siren for pulling off the win.

Stacie: Not bad, Siren. I’d certainly like to step into the ring with her. She looks to be good competition.

Kim: I told you Siren might be able.

Jillian and Stacie: Shut up, Kim.

Jillian: hold up, I’m getting word that Hall and Nash have Rachel Mclish cornered in the hallway. Quick cut to commercial.

Last edited by kingrage; 29-Dec-16 at 03:11.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kingrage For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jan-17, 01:09
Last Achievements

The camera cuts to the backstage hallway, Monica Brant is standing beside Trish Stratus. Trish is dressed in a black bikini and barefoot, she runs a hand through her golden mane and winks at the camera.

Monica: You’re scheduled to face Chrissy Zmijewski tonight, any thoughts on her to plan to deal with her?

Trish: Chrissy is just a fitness model who got lost and wandered into the wrestling world by accident, tonight I’m going to show her what it means to dedicate yourself to your profession. And she can bring her Bad gladiator friends to the ringside with her if she wants. There’s no place for dreamers here, only doers. (She chuckles and walks past Monica and heads towards the ring area.)

Monica: (turns to the camera) Back to you, Jillian and Kim.

The camera cuts to the announcer’s table.

Jillian: Our last match of the night, and let’s hope it’s a good one. Trish is a wrestling legend, but Chrissy has strength on her side. These ladies are to have to fight with everything they’ve got.

Stacie: Chrissy is not the lady to mess with, she has lots of powerful allies, and going into this match alone. She is such a fool.

Kim: Trish is a multiple time Women’s champion, she has the heart and the skill to triumph.

Jillian: Yes, but this isn’t the WWE, this is the UFWL.

Kim: And your point is?

Jillian: The point is Trish is going to get her butt handed to her by Chrissy.

Stacie: Agreed. I can’t wait to see the look on trish’s face when Chrissy beats her.

The crowd erupts into a standing ovation as Trish walks out onto the entrance stage, she smiles and waves to the crowd as she sprints down the ramp and slides into the ring, Ref Molly sneers at her and motions her over to the center of the ring. Trish pays little attention to Molly, she turns and stares up at the entrance stage, her heart racing in her chest.

The crowd boos as Chrissy struts out onto the entrance stage flanked by Laura Londo, she’s dressed in a silver leather bikini and black leather knee-high boots. Chrissy stands at the head of the ramp and gyrates her hips, Laura chuckles and applauds her friend. Chrissy sprints down the ramp and rolls into the ring, Laura paces along the ringside floor.

Trish glares at Laura, then at Chrissy. Chrissy struts up to Trish, a wide grin stretched across her lips. “What’s the matter, Trish? I don’t mind if you want to go ahead and forfeit the match, it will make it that much easier on you.”

Trish smirks and shakes her head. “I don’t think so sweetie. Want me to forfeit because you know I can beat you.” Trish leans forward and holds out her hand to Chrissy.

Chrissy furrows her brows, she glares at Trish. Leaning forward she takes hold of Trish’s hand. They shake hands as Molly calls for the bell. Chrissy pulls Trish towards her and knocks her to the canvas with a short arm clothes-line, Chrissy stomps on Trish’s lower back as she crawls towards the ropes, Trish rolls off the apron, she takes a step back as Laura approaches her. Chrissy runs towards the ropes, she drops onto her rear and baseball slides into Trish knocking her into the security barrier.

Chrissy grabs a fistful of hair and drags Trish to her feet, Trish delivers a hard slap to Chrissy’s face. Chrissy grunts and stumbles back, Trish lunges and spears Chrissy to the thinly padded ringside floor, she mounts Chrissy’s waist and delivers a series of hard rights to Chrissy’s chest. Chrissy rakes Trish’s eyes, Trish rolls back and rubs at her eyes. Chrissy gets to her feet, grinning wickedly she grabs Trish’s ankles and leg drops her groin. Trish grunts and clutches her groin. Chrissy pulls Trish up and whips her into the steel steps, Trish grunts as her knee bangs against the side of the steps, she drops to one knee and groans.

Chrissy kneels down behind Trish and traps her in a full nelson, Trish groans and flails her arms. Laura points and laughs at Trish. Chrissy lifts Trish up to her feet and rocks her back and forth, Trish grits her teeth as she tries to power her way out of Chrissy’s vice=like grip. Trish presses her heels against the steel steps and pushes off, sending her and Chrissy tumbling backwards into the security barrier, Trish rolls onto her stomach and clutches the back of her neck, she grabs a fistful of hair and drags Chrissy to her feet, she scoops Chrissy up and rams her back against the steel ring post.

Chrissy grunts as she falls to the ringside floor, Trish pulls her up and whips her into the ring. Trish climbs up to the top turnbuckle and squats down waiting for Chrissy to get to her feet, Chrissy staggers to her feet, she turns towards Trish, Trish leaps off the turnbuckle and delivers a missile drop kick to Chrissy’s chest. Chrissy grunts and flops onto her back. Trish goes for the cover.

1……2…….Chrissy kicks out. Trish stands up and shouts at Molly for the slow count. Molly shrugs and tells her to focus on the match. Trish turns to Chrissy, Chrissy drives her knee into Trish’s groin, Trish grunts and doubles over, Chrissy grabs the back of Trish’s head and leaps forward driving Trish’s face against the canvas. Chrissy locks trish in the Banks statement and pulls back hard on her head. Trish groans and pounds her fists on the canvas. Laura watches intently from ringside and applauds Chrissy’s submission hold.

Trish claws at the canvas, Chrissy leans back further into the hold, Trish screams and claws at Chrissy’s forearms. On the verge of tapping, Trish digs her fingernails into Chrissy’s forearm, Chrissy cries out and breaks the hold. Trish sighs in relief. Chrissy grinds her teeth as she stands up, she mounts Trish’s back and grabs two big fistfuls of hair and tugs hard. Trish flops about, she manages to throw Chrissy off her back, she rolls to her feet, she pivots on one heel and delivers a spinning heel kick to the side of Chrissy’s head. Chrissy flops onto her side, Trish goes for the cover. Molly takes her time getting into position.

1………2……..Chrissy lifts her shoulder off the canvas. Trish slaps the canvas with her palm, trying to keep her calm, Trish glares at Molly as she pulls Chrissy up, she throws her arm around Chrissy’s throat and squeezes her in a side head lock, Chrissy elbows Trish’s ribs. Trish smirks, she runs towards the ropes and pushes off them with her feet, and delivers the Stratus-faction to Chrissy, Trish rolls Chrissy onto her stomach and goes for the cover.

1…2…. Laura reaches into the ring and places Chrissy’s foot on the ropes, Molly sees this and stops the pin count. Trish gets in Molly’s face and starts arguing with her. Molly wags her finger in Trish’s face. Chrissy rolls off the edge of the ring apron, she grunts as she flops onto the ringside floor, breathing heavily as beads of sweat run down her face. Chrissy groans as she sits up, Laura pats her on the back and tells her to rethink her strategy. Chrissy staggers to her feet as Trish approaches the ropes, Chrissy reaches into the ring and sweeps Trish’s ankles with her forearm. Chrissy grabs Trish’s ankles and yanks her off the ring apron, she scoops Trish up and body slams her down across the top of the security barrier,

Trish screams and flails her arms, Chrissy laughs, she leans down and spits in Trish’s face. “I’m not going to lose to the likes of you, not in this lifetime.” Chrissy hisses and slams her fist down on Trish’s abdomen. Laura doubles over with laughter as Chrissy drives her elbow down on Trish’s groin, she grabs Trish’s hair and tosses her over her shoulder, Chrissy chuckles as she delivers the Gutbuster Drop to Trish on the ringside floor. Trish grunts as Chrissy tosses her back onto the ring apron.

Chrissy rolls into the ring and gets to her knees, she leans over Trish and licks her lips, she presses down on Trish’s abdomen with her palms. Trish whimpers and flails her arms. Chrissy smirks, a loose strand of hair falls in her face, she presses down harder on Trish’s abs and giggles like a madwoman,. “Are you having fun, Trish? I hope you are, because I sure am.”

Trish grabs Chrissy’s hair and tugs hard, Chrissy whines and pulls her hands away from Trish’s abs, she sneers and drives her knee down onto Trish’s waist. Chrissy pulls Trish up and throws her across the back of her shoulders and airplane spins Trish for several seconds, Chrissy stops and stumbles around the ring, Trish slides off Chrissy’s shoulders, both women dizzy from Chrissy’s spinning, Trish quickly regains her bearings, she delivers a hard kick to Chrissy’s midsection, she tucks Chrissy’s head between her knees and goes for a pile driver, Chrissy reverses momentum and counters with a back body drop. Chrissy stands over Trish and pumps her fists; she drops down and drives her knee into Trish’s groin. Chrissy goes for the cover.

1…2…Trish barely manages to kick out. Chrissy screams at the top of her lungs as she delivers several hard slaps to Trish’s chest. Trish grabs Chrissy’s arm and flips her onto her back, Chrissy flails her body as Trish manages to lock on an armbar to Chrissy’s right arm. Chrissy moans and pounds her fist on the canvas, she flops about trying to reach for the ropes, Trish arches her hips cranking up the pressure on Chrissy’s arm. Chrissy grits her teeth as she struggles to endure Trish’s powerful grip, with a sudden surge of adrenaline, she flexes her bicep loosening Trish’s grip, she slips her arm free and rolls towards the ropes, she gets up onto her knees and rubs her right arm as she glares at the smirking Trish.

Trish struts over to the kneeling Chrissy and grabs a fistful of hair. Laura climbs onto the ring apron shouts at Trish, Trish cocks her head toward Laura, Chrissy uses the distraction and low blows Trish between her legs, Trish grunts and doubles over, Chrissy staggers to her feet, she delivers the Stratus-faction to Trish and goes for the pin.

1…2…3. Molly raises Chrissy’s arm in victory as she gets to her knees. Laura rolls into the rings, she runs over and squeals with delight as she glomps Chrissy, Chrissy staggers to her feet, she raises her fists in the air. Chrissy drags Trish to her feet, she raises her fist as if she going to hit Trish but hesitates, she grabs Trish’s hand and shakes it. “That was fun, we should do this again sometime. You were a worthy foe, and I respect you for that.” Chrissy pulls her hand away and gestures to Laura. Chrissy and Laura roll out of the ring and head to the back, leaving behind a puzzled and irritated Trish.

Trish sighs and rolls out of the ring, she walks up the ramp and stops to wave to her fans in the crowd, the crowd showers her with applause as she disappears into the back.

Jillian: What an intense match, I had no clue who was going to win until the very end. It was an impressive showing by both women, no doubt.

Stacie: Respect for both women, they really gave each other a pounding.

Kim: We’re out of time, ladies and gentlemen. Don’t forget to tune in to Unrestrained this Sunday, and if you don’t we’ll come after you and break your television.

Jillian: You can’t be mean and cute at the same time, Kim. It doesn’t suit you.

Kim: (blushing) Awwwww, you think I’m cute. I’m flattered.

Jillian: (slaps her forehead with her palm) Good Night, folks, And check your local listings, and join us live for Unrestrained, if you miss it, then I feel sorry for you. That’s how you do it Kim. And thank you for joining up Stacie. Good luck on Sunday.

Stacie: (Smirks) Thanks, but I don’t need luck. Good night, everyone.
Old 17-Feb-17, 01:32
Last Achievements

Wendy Lindquist vs Kristen Graham 2

In the UFWL Gym, Wendy pummeled the punching bag with a barrage of thunderous blows, the side of the bag split open, sand spilled out onto the floor, she stepped back and tapped her gloves fists. Sighing proudly, she pulled off her gloves and tossed them onto the pile of sand at her feet. Wendy was dressed in a blue leather bikini, her golden mane tied back in a ponytail. Wendy flexed her arms, her biceps bulging with thick muscles, ropy veins pulsing through her arms. Sweat trickled down her massive chiseled chest, fat salty drops spattering the mat between her feet. Grabbing a towel off the ring apron, she wiped the sweat from her hard glistening stomach.

Wendy rolled into the ring and draped the towel over her rippling shoulders. She hopped around the ring shadowboxing the air. She back flipped in the center of the ring, landing on her feet she raised her arms at her side and bowed low She turned her head at the sound of someone clapping.

Kristen stood in the doorway, her massive bulging arms folded across her chiseled beefy chest, she was dressed in backless green skintight leotard, a pair of boxing gloves draped over her broad rippling shoulders, she strutted over to the ring, climbed up onto the ring apron and propped her elbows on the top rope, and she smirked at Wendy. “Hey, what’s up?”

Wendy spun towards Kristen, hands resting on her curvy hips. She had never seen Kristen in the gym at this early in the morning, she watched intently as the CrossFit star turned wrestler climbed between the ropes and leaned back in one corner of the ring. Does she want revenge against me for defeating when she came to my home gym. Wendy shook the thought away, her bottom lips quivered as she glared at Kristen.

“What’s the matter, you look a little distracted, are you deciding whether to run away or not?” Kristen threw back her head and laughed, she stepped out of the corner and strutted up to Wendy, she tapped her finger on Wendy’s chest. “You beat me last time, but this time the outcome is going to be different.” Kristen walked around Wendy surveying her muscular physique, she stopped at Wendy’s right and nudged her side with her elbow.

Wendy rolled her eyes; she turned towards Kristen and gritted her teeth. “Why should it be any different, I beat you once, and I’ll beat you again.” Wendy folded her arms across her chest, her chin jutting out, she smirked.

Kristen stepped in front of Wendy, she felt her jaw drop. “How dare you, I’ll wipe that stupid smile off your face.” Kristen brought up her hand, slapping Wendy hard across the face.

Wendy grunted and stumbled back rubbing at her cheek. Clenching her fists, Wendy fought back the urge to pummel Kristen right then and there. She wouldn’t let herself be goaded into a fight before she was ready. Taking several deep breaths, Wendy felt a calm wash over her. She furrowed her brows and glared at Kristen. Smirking, Wendy noticed the boxing gloves draped over Kristen’s shoulders. “If you want to fight that’s fine with me. Let me go get my boxing gloves.”

Kristen nodded. “Don’t take all day.”

Wendy smirked, she rolled out of the ring, retrieved her boxing gloves and returned to the ring, pulling on her gloves as she approached Kristen. “Well, I hope you have experience boxing, because if you don’t I’m going to have to show the ropes the hard way.”

“I’ve spent a little time boxing, maybe you should go easy on me in the opening round.” Kristen said her voice trembling.

“Fine, either way it’s no fun if I take you out in the first round.” Wendy and Kristen tapped gloves, they turned and walked to opposite corners of the ring. They spun to face each other and slowly approached one another.

Kristen stopped suddenly and threw out her hands, stopping Wendy in her tracks. “Wait, we should get a referee to officiate this fight, someone who will keep track of the time.” Wendy nodded in agreement. Kristen climbed out of the ring, she made a call from the phone on the back wall, she climbed back into the ring and folded her arms across her chest. A few moments later, Monica Brant strolled into the gym dressed in a black and white striped bikini, she rolled into the ring and motioned to both ladies. She raised her hand and quickly dropped it at her side, signaling the start of the first round.

Wendy and Kristen circled one another, looking for any opening to land the first blow, Wendy kept her hands up to her face, she peered at Kristen from between her gloves and smirked. Kristen suddenly lunged, she landed a right jab to Wendy’s midsection. Wendy grunted and stumbled back, quickly regaining her balance, Wendy rushes Kristen and goes for a right hook. Kristen laughs and ducks under the oncoming blow, she moves in and catches Wendy in the stomach with a series of lightning fast jabs. Wendy doubles over staggering back into the corner. Kristen chases after the blonde beauty, catches her with a left cross to the shoulder.

Wendy lunges, throwing her arms around Kristen’s shoulder, Kristen grins and jabs Wendy’s stomach. Wendy grunts and stumbles back, Kristen closes in, Wendy lunges, slamming her right gloved fist into Kristen’s chin. Kristen stumbles back into the ropes, Wendy runs up to Kristen, landing a barrage of jabs to the former CrossFit star’s shredded chiseled stomach. Kristen doubles over clutching her midsection. Wendy twirls her arm and lands an uppercut to Kristen’s chin. Kristen grunts and collapses onto her stomach. Kristen grabs the ropes pulling herself up to her knees. Wendy pounds her gloves fists against her chest and shous at Kristen to get back up.

Monica steps in between them and calls for the end of the round. Wendy and Kristen squat down in their respective corners. Breathing heavily, Wendy glared at Kristen from across the ring, sweat streamed down her face and chest and spattered the ring canvas. Kristen glared back at Wendy, she smirked.

Monica dropped her arms once more. Wendy and Kristen ran out their corners, Kristen swung her fist at Wendy’s head, Wendy ducked and caught Kristen with a heavy jab to the stomach, Kristen grunted and stepped back, hands raised up in front on her face. Wendy closed in, landing two more vicious blows to Kristen’s stomach. Kristen stepped back, Wendy swung wildly at Kristen, driving her back into the corner, landing a blow to Kristen’s torso every third or fourth swing. Wendy threw her arms around Kristen’s waist. Kristen slammed her gloved fists down on the back of Wendy’s shoulders. Monica stepped in and ordered them to move away from the ropes, Kristen drove Wendy back with a flurry of quick hard jabs to the chest and face. Wendy threw her gloved fists up to her face. Kristen landed a left hook to Wendy’s stomach. Wendy grunted and stumbled back. Kristen grinning, she closed in on Wendy and landed a left cross to the side of her jaw.

Wendy toppled and fell onto her side, clutching her throbbing jaw, Monica stood beside Wendy and began to count.

1..2…3…Pushing herself up, Wendy shook her head, Kristen aims for Wendy’s jaw again, Wendy ducks and lands a vicious uppercut to Kristen’s chin. Kristen stumbles and fell onto her back, Monica crouched beside her, checking to make sure she was still conscious. Kristen rolled onto her stomach and pushed herself up, she turns towards Wendy and snarls, Wendy taps her gloved fist against her own chin and shouts at Kristen to step it up. Kristen charges, swinging her fists haphazardly, Wendy lands a right hook to Kristen’s stomach, Kristen growls and slams her fist hard into Wendy’s stomach, Wendy grunts, spit flying form her lips, she doubles over clutching her midsection. Kristen catches Wendy with a head splitting uppercut to the chin. Wendy flops onto her back.

Monica calls for the end of the second round, Wendy lifts her head up and glares at Kristen. Kristen smirks at Wendy form her corner and laughs. Wendy wobbles as she approaches her corner and collapses to her knees, slumping against the bottom rope, she looks over at Kristen, the former CrossFit star barely showed any sign of fatigue, I hit her as much as she hit me, how can she still be this strong. Wendy looked up, Monica was standing in the corner reminding her the next round was already started. Wendy grimaced and pulled herself up, Kristen stalked up to Wendy and caught her with a right cross to the chest. Wendy stumbled into the ropes, Kristen landed a series of quick jabs to Wendy’s stomach. Wendy felt a twinge in her abdomens, she slumped down on to her rear grimacing. Monica pushed Kristen back and crouched down to check on Wendy.

“Are you alright, can you continue?” Monica asked.

Gritting her teeth, Wendy nodded and slowly pulled herself to her feet. Kristen hovered around her waiting for her to continue the fight. Wendy raised p her fists and called to Kristen. Kristen lunged, slamming her full weight into the right hook to Wendy’s chin. Wendy’s head snapped back, spit flew from her mouth as she collapsed to the canvas. Wendy laid spread-eagled on her back. Monica raised Kristen’s hand in the air and declared her the victor. Kristen pulled off her boxing gloves and tossed them out of the ring, she crouched down over Wendy and rubbed her finger down her cheek. “Wake up -that was only the beginning of our fight.”

Wendy awoke with a start, she sat up and glanced over at the window. “Daylight already, how long have I been out?”

“A couple hours, long enough time for you to recover from the ass whooping I gave you.” Kristen said, staring down at Wendy, her expression smug.

Wendy sat up, she saw that she was still in the gm ring, she leapt to her feet, fists clenched and snarled at Kristen. “Why are you still here, you beat me. Satisfied now?”

Kristen laughed and shook her head. “Not yet, I admire your wondrous physique, I’d like to see how it fares against mine, now that I’ve made vast improvements since our previous encounter.” Kristen rolled out of the ring, she strutted over to the corner, a pair of barbells sat side by side near the wall, each loaded with heavy plates. “Both barbells weigh about 1,000 lbs, I challenge you to see how you can do before failure. Unless you’re too weak, that is.”

Wendy rolled out of the ring and charged at Kristen, restraining herself, Wendy dropped her clenched fists at her side. She glanced over at Kristen and smirked. “Sure thing, but first why don’t we have a little flex off first.”

Kristen shrugged. “Fine, I go first.” Kristen flexed her arms at her side, her cannonball biceps bulging with thick hard muscles, corded veins protruding from her arms. Wendy stepped back, she felt her jaw drop in disbelief, Kristen dropped her arms at her sides, and turning her back to Wendy she posed in a rear lat spread, her back exploded with thick rippling muscles and throbbing veins that threatened to rip apart her leotard. Kristen spun to face Wendy, she smiled when she saw Wendy’s shocked expression. “Your turn.”

Wendy stared gawking at Kristen, Kristen snapped her finger, Wendy shook her head, she leaned forward in a crab pose, her torso throbbing with massive bulging muscles, Kristen gasped loudly and took several steps back almost tripping over one of the barbells. Wendy grinned and switched to a double biceps pose, her soccer ball biceps bulging with tightly knotted muscles, veins pulsing throughout her arms. Kristen felt her back pressing into the wall. Wendy marched up to Kristen and offered her hand. “May the best woman win.” Wendy said.

Kristen shook Wendy’s hands, she went to pull her hand away but Wendy squeezed it tightly in her powerful grip, Kristen winced and dropped to her knees gritting through the pain, she feared Wendy would crush her hand. Wendy released Kristen’s hand and smirked. Kristen straightened; she stood behind her barbell and leaned over it, gripping the handle slightly wider than shoulder width, grunting loudly she hoisted the heavy weight up against her waist, grunting louder, she hoisted the weight over her head and lowered it onto the back of her shoulders. Kristen squatted down slowly, then pushed herself up quickly, rep after rep she kept counting until she couldn’t squat the weight, she stepped forward, letting the heavy barbell slam to the floor behind her. Sweat streamed down Kristen’s face and torso, her rippling abs glistening with sweat. Kristen flexed her left arm at her side and kissed her bicep. 30 reps, let’s see you beat that.”

Wendy clenched her jaw, shoving past Kristen she stood behind her barbell, leaning down she gripped it slightly wider than shoulder length. Wendy’s arms and legs bulged as she strained to lift the weight over her head, her legs trembled as she slowly lowered the barbell across her shoulders. Wendy’s tree trunk legs bulged as she squatted rep after rep. 26, 27, 28, 29. Wendy’s legs trembled beneath the massive weight, unable to finish the last rep, she grunted and dropped the barbell to the floor behind her, She dropped to her knees breathing heavily, sweat pouring down her chiseled chest.

Kristen stood beside Wendy, rubbing her chin thoughtfully; she looked down at her blonde foe and smirked. “Not bad, she almost tied me…almost. There’s one last thing we need to do before this fight can be concluded.

Wendy looked up at Kristen, eyes widening. “What…more…do …want?” Wendy dropped down onto her hands and knees.

Kristen knelt down in front of Wendy, she stared at her menacingly and smirked. “No holds barred wrestling, winner takes all. I’ll give you a few moments to catch your breath.” Kristen sat down on the ring apron, folded her arms across her chest and glared at Wendy.

Wendy staggered to her feet, she stumbled over to the ring and slumped against the ring apron, she untied her ponytail, luscious waves of golden hair cascaded down her shoulders. She crawled into the ring and laid on her back, her chest rose and fell rapidly, her hair plastered to the sides of her head. When her breathing had returned to normal, Wendy stood and beckoned to Kristen.

Kristen rolled into the ring, she crouched down into a defensive stance and told Wendy to make the first move. Wendy approached Kristen with her hands raised over her head, Kristen locked hands with Wendy, they arms bulging as they strained to force the other to their knees. Kristen felt her knees bending under the force of Wendy’s strength, one knee touched down on the canvas, Kristen gasped sharply, in desperation she head butted Wendy’s groin. Wendy grunted and staggered back, Kristen rushed forward, barreling into Wendy, they crashed through the ropes, spilling out to the ringside floor.

Kristen pulled Wendy up and backhanded her across the chest, Wendy grunted and slammed her fist into Kristen’s steel abs. Kristen grasped Wendy’s wrist and whipped her towards the wall, she chased after Wendy, Wendy put her hands up and back flipped off the wall, landing behind Kristen, she grabbed the stunned brunette’s waist and suplexed her onto the floor. Kristen rolled to her feet and stomped the rising Wendy’s forehead. Wendy staggered back as she got to her feet, Kristen grabbed a fistful of Wendy’s hair and smacked her chest hard. Wendy raked Kristen’s eyes.

Kristen stumbled back rubbing her eyes. Wendy rushed forward, delivering a vicious clothesline to Kristen’s throat. Kristen collapsed to the floor clutching her throat, she sat up coughing and wheezing. Wendy scooped up Kristen and slammed her down across her knee, she grabbed Kristen’s chest and knees to keep her from falling off her knee. Wendy pushed down on Kristen’s knees and chin. Kristen wailed and flailed her arms. Wendy chuckled as Kristen’s wails intensified. Kristen struggled violently to free herself, she grazed Wendy’s side with her elbow. Wendy winced and clutched her side.

Kristen wriggled free and rolled onto her stomach, Wendy grabbed two fistfuls of hair and straddled Kristen’s back, she tugged back hard on Kristen’s hair. Kristen grunted and gritted her teeth; Wendy locked her hands over Kristen’s chin and tugged back her head. Kristen pushed herself to her feet, Wendy still clinging to her back. Kristen thrashed about wildly, Wendy slid off Kristen’s back and shoved her face first against the steel corner post of the ring, Kristen grunted and flopped onto her back. Wendy grabbed the bottom rope and stood with one foot on Kristen’s throat, her other leg resting on the apron.

Kristen grabbed Wendy’s ankle and twisted it. Wendy yelped and jumped back, Kristen staggered to her feet, rubbing her throat with one hand. Wendy lunged, wrapping her powerful arms around Kristen’s waist. Kristen groaned, tighter and tighter Wendy squeezed Kristen’s waist, the air rushing out of Kristen’s lungs. Kristen slapped Wendy’s ear, Wendy grunted, Kristen slapped her ears harder. Wendy released Kristen and shoved her to the floor. Kristen jumped up and tackled Wendy, pinning her back against the edge of the ring apron, grinning she slammed her knee into Wendy’s groin.

Wendy grunted and doubled over, Kristen scooped up Wendy and rammed her back against the wall, large cracks spread out from the point of impact, Wendy collapsed onto her stomach, Kristen grabbed a fistful of hair and pulled Wendy to her feet, Wendy dropped to her knees and head butted Kristen’s groin, Kristen grunted and staggered back. Wendy barreled into Kristen and tackled her to the floor. Wendy dug her finger into Kristen’s groin, Kristen grabbed Wendy’s wrist and bent it back, Wendy screamed and drove her knee into Kristen’s groin.

Kristen shoved Wendy away and scrambled to her feet, she shouted and slammed her heel into Wendy’s chin, Wendy’s head snapped back, she flopped onto her back, breathing heavily she clutched her chin. Kristen pulled Wendy up and threw her across the back of her shoulders, Wendy flailed wildly, desperate to escape Kristen’s torture rack. Kristen strutted around the gym floor, treating Wendy like a new scarf she wanted to show off.. Wendy shook loose, sshe slid down Kristen’s back, she wrapped her arms around Kristen’s throat and led her towards the ring.

Kristen flailed her arms, Wendy dragged Kristen into the ring and flipped Kristen onto her stomach, Tighter and tighter Wendy gripped Kristen’s throat. Gasping fro air, Kristen staggered to her feet, she stumbled back, Wendy grunted as her back collided with the turnbuckles. Wendy slid her arms from around Kristen’s throat, grabbed a fistful of hair, shat down on the top turnbuckle and pressed her heels against Kristen’s upper body, Kristen screamed and flailed her arms. Wendy tugged hard on Kristen’s hair, she stood up on the top turnbuckle and dove off slamming Kristen face-first against the canvas.

Kristen rolled onto her side clutching her rippling stomach. Wendy pulled Kristen up and whipped her into the corner, Wendy ran towards Kristen, Kristen lunged out from the corner and delivered a drop kick to Wendy’s chin. Wendy spun around and collapsed onto her stomach. Kristen sat down beside Wendy and locked on the crippler cross face. Ref Monica skulked out of the corner she had been hiding since the end of the boxing match, she rolled into the ring and leaned in Wendy’s face.

“Do you give?” Monica asked.

“N- no.” Wendy managed to force the word out, desperately fighting against the pain. Wendy gritted her teeth and clawed at the canvas. Kristen pulled back harder on Wendy’s head, Wendy screamed and repeatedly slapped her palm against the canvas. Kristen released Wendy and stood up, Monica raised Kristen’s arm in victory. Wendy rolled onto her back clutching the back of her neck. Kristen crouched beside Wendy and rubbed her hand over her rippling washboard abdomen. Wendy sat up and groaned, she staggered to her feet, she turned to face Kristen with her fists clenched. Wendy flexed her arms at her side, her biceps triple in size, thick veins flowing down her arms.

Kristen gasped and stepped back, her jaw dropped in disbelief. Wendy slowly strutted towards Kristen, suddenly her arms dropped to her sides, her muscles deflated like a punctured balloon. Wendy pitched forward, Kristen caught the falling Wendy in her massive outstretched arms, she slowly lowered Wendy onto her back while stroking Wendy’s buttery soft stomach, what was once muscles had turned to mush. Kristen squeezed Wendy’s now spongy flabby biceps, she push a dark brown lock of her hair out of her face and grinned. Wendy laid on her back breathing heavily and drenched in sweat. Kristen slapped Wendy across the stomach and laughed. “Looks like I finally showed you who the boss, Kristen is.”

Last edited by kingrage; 17-Feb-17 at 01:40.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kingrage For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Feb-17, 02:48
Last Achievements

Sara Del Rey vs Kristen Graham

Kristen strode down the hallway leading to the ring area dressed in a black bikini, sweat trickled down her hard muscular stomach, she halted when she reached the thin black curtain that led out to the ring, taking a deep breath she steps out onto the entrance stage to a massive pop, she walks down the ramp flexing her arms, her biceps bulging with thick ropy veins snaking down her arms. She slides into the ring and walks to the corner and sits down on the top turnbuckle blowing kisses to her fans. Ref Monica Brant stood in the center of the ring

Sara’s music blares over the loudspeakers as Sara walks out carrying a mic in her right hand, Sara struts down the ramp, glaring at Kristen the entire time. She climbs onto the apron and points at Kristen. “Kristen, you may think you have what it takes to step in the ring with me, but you don’t. You’re just a wannabe who’s nowhere in my league. And tonight I’m going to show the fans why you’re only second rate.” Sara tosses the mic to the floor and climbs into the ring.

Kristen hops off the turnbuckle and walks up to Sara with her hands on her hips. She pokes Sara’s chest and gets in her face. “I’ll prove to everyone watching that I can go toe to toe with you and win. Your best days are-

Sara cuts Kristen off with a hard slap to the face, Kristen staggers back rubbing her cheek, Sara runs off the ropes and delivers a big boot to Kristen’s chest. Kristen gets to her feet, Sara grabs a handful of hair and tugs hard. Kristen unloads a series of stiff forearm shots to Sara’s chest driving her back towards the ropes. Sara bounces off the ropes and delivers a shoulder block to Kristen’s midsection; Kristen staggers back flailing her arms, Sara runs off the ropes and delivers a hard knee to Kristen’s midsection, and Kristen falls onto her back.

As Kristen gets to her feet, Sara grabs her wrist and whips her into the corner, Kristen grunts as her chest collides with the top turnbuckle. As Sara runs up behind Kristen and grabs her by the waist, Kristen connects with a hard right elbow to Sara’s chest, Sara flops onto her back clutching her chin in pain. Kristen scoops Sara up and body slams her across her bended knee and holds in an Over the knee backbreaker. Sara flails her arms screaming in agony as Kristen pushes down on her chin and knees.

Kristen shoves Sara onto her stomach and struts around the ring slapping her own chest. Sara quietly gets to her feet and catches Kristen from behind with a Russian Leg Sweep. Kristen clutches the back of her head in pain. Sara picks Kristen up by the hair and delivers a knife edge chop across Kristen’s throat. Kristen stumbles back into the ropes, Sara charges at Kristen with a clothesline, Kristen ducks and flips Sara over the top rope sending her crashing to the ringside floor.

Sara rolls onto her side clutching her back in pain, Kristen climbs out onto the apron and shouts at Sara to get up. As Sara get to her feet Kristen dives off the apron catching her with a flying clothesline. Kristen picks Sara up by her hair and goes to slam her face onto the apron, but Sara counters and slams Kristen’s face against the apron. Kristen stumbles backwards towards the ramp, Sara grabs Kristen’s wrist and whips her into the security barrier, Kristen grunts as her left knee smacks into the barrier, she collapses onto the rim of the barrier, her upper body in the front row, and several fans cheer Kristen on as they pat her on the back.

Sara climbs over the security barrier and stomps Kristen’s upper back, she shoves a fan out of their seat and smashes Kristen across the back with the steel folding chair. Kristen screams in agony. Sara tosses the chair onto the ringside floor, climbs back over the security barrier and scoops Kristen up and drops her onto the ring apron. Kristen slowly gets up clutching her back. Sara picks up the steel chair, as she goes to slide the chair into the ring, Kristen runs off the ropes and connects with a baseball slide to Sara’s chest. Sara stumbles back and collapses back first into the security barrier.

Kristen rolls out of the ring and picks Sara up by her wrist and whips her towards the corner post, Sara reverses and sends Kristen crashing face first into the corer post. Kristen lies on her back clutching her face in agony, Sara screams and delivers several hard stomps to Kristen’s midsection. Sara picks Kristen up by her hair and tosses her back into the ring. Kristen stumbles to her feet, Sara slides into the ring and delivers a chop block to the back of Kristen’s left knee.

Kristen drops onto her right knee. Sara runs off the ropes and connects with a drop kick to Kristen’s upper back, Kristen grunts and flops onto her stomach. Sara sits down beside Kristen and traps her in the Crippler Cross face. Kristen flails her right arm and reaches out for the rope, screaming in agony as Sara wrenches back on her neck; Kristen’s fingertips lightly graze the side of the bottom rope. “Give up.” Sara shouts at Kristen.

Unwilling to submit, Kristen continues to reach for the ropes. Sara taunts Kristen by spitting on the back of her head. Kristen grits her teeth in agony, on the verging of tapping she reaches up and manages to grasp the bottom rope. Sara releases Kristen on the ref’s order, she crouches down beside Kristen and playfully slaps the back of Kristen’s head. Kristen uses the ropes to pull herself up, Sara grabs Kristen’s left wrist and wrenches it behind her back in a hammerlock. Kristen charges backwards, driving Sara into the corner, forcing Sara to release the hold.

Kristen turns Sara around in the corner and delivers a kick to Sara’s midsection. Sara grunts and doubles over, Kristen hooked Sara’s arms over the top rope and unloads multiple knife-edged chops to Sara’s chest. Sara lunges and tosses Kristen into the corner and delivers a hard stomp to her midsection. Sara grabs the back of Kristen’s head and plants her face first onto the canvas with a running bulldog. Sara rolls Kristen onto her back and makes the cover.

1…2….Kristen kicks out. Sara screams in frustration tugging her hair, she picks Kristen up by her hair and whips her into the ropes, Sara bends over as Kristen bounces off the ropes, Kristen drops Sara with a big boot to her forehead. Kristen picks Sara up by the waist and squeezes her in a bear hug. Sara throws back her head and screams in agony as Kristen squeezes her firmly in her powerful arms. Kristen smirks and shakes Sara like a ragdoll. Sara rakes Kristen’s eyes. Kristen tosses Sara to the canvas and staggers back clutching her eyes in pain.

Sara gets to her feet and runs up behind Kristen and delivers a hard kick to the back of her left knee. Kristen stumbles to one knee. Sara picks up Kristen and hits her with the Royal Butterfly. Kristen lays spread–eagled on her back, staring up glossy eyed at the ceiling. Sara makes the cover.

1..2…3. Sara gets to her feet, Ref Monica raises her right arm up in victory. Sara screams with joy and pumps her fists in the air, she stands over Kristen with her hands on her hips. Sara bends down and pulls Kristen up by her right hand. Kristen stumbles groggily into the corner, she stares at Sara in a dazed stupor. Sara takes Kristen’s hand and shakes it in respect Kristen pulls Sara in for a celebratory hug and pats her on the back. Kristen grabs Sara’s wrist and raises it up. Sara throws Kristen’s arm across her shoulders and helps her out of the ring and up the ramp.
Old 19-Feb-17, 05:13
Points: 5,090, Level: 30 Points: 5,090, Level: 30 Points: 5,090, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

loved that ending,quite rare to find two strong girls showing respect to each other after the fight
Old 19-Feb-17, 22:56
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by habib [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
loved that ending,quite rare to find two strong girls showing respect to each other after the fight
Glad you enjoyed it, I wanted to show that Sara can be both a strong fighter and a graceful winner, both these ladies fought their hearts out, though Kristen lost Sara was impressed by her strength.
Old 21-Feb-17, 00:36
Last Achievements

Trish Stratus vs Lita

Trish struts out onto the entrance stage dressed in a pink tank top and black stretch pants, the fans greet her with a huge ovation, she sprints down the ramp and slides into the ring. Trish walks past Ref Monica Brant and leans in the corner of the ring. She stares at the entrance stage awaiting her opponent.

Lita walks out to a massive pop from the fans, dressed in a black sports bra and white pants, she throws up the Team Extreme sign and runs down the ramp and slides into the ring, she climbs up to the top turnbuckle and points at the fans. Lita turns and hops off the turnbuckle and approaches Trish.

Ref Monica signals for the bell, Lita and Trish lock up in the middle of the ring; Trish gets Lita in a wristlock and tosses her onto her back. Lita gets to her feet and whips Trish into the ropes, Trish runs off the ropes, Lita blasts her with a devastating clothesline, Trish rolls onto her side clutching her chest. Lita stands over Trish and bends down and grabs the straps of her tank top, Trish sweeps Lita’s ankles, Lita falls onto her back. Trish kips up and connects with an elbow drop to Lita’s midsection. Lita sits up clutching her stomach; Trish runs off the ropes and lands a drop kick to Lita’s upper back.

Lita rolls off the apron, she walks around the ringside floor glaring up at Trish. Trish gestures to Lita with a sweep of her hand. Lita climbs onto the apron, Trish runs over and grabs two big handfuls of hair, Lita rams her knee into Trish’s midsection. Trish stumbles back clutching her stomach; Lita hops up onto the top rope and flips off catching Trish with a flying cross body block. Lita gets to her feet and grabs the waistband of Trish’s pants and goes to rip them off, Trish raises her right leg up between Lita’s legs. Lita stumbles back and drops to one knee.

Trish gets to her feet, she runs over to Lita and delivers a spinning heel kick to the side of her head. Lita grunts as she flops onto her back, Trish grabs the waistband of Lita’s pants and pulls them off revealing her blue lace panties, Trish twirls Lita’s pants over her head them tosses them into the crowd. Trish pulls Lita up by her hair and grabs her in a side headlock, Lita elbows Trish’s side, Trish goes for the Stratusfaction, but Lita counters with a massive suplex that sends Trish hanging halfway off the apron. Lita grabs Trish by the straps off her tank top and rips it off revealing the black lace bra beneath.

Trish rolls off the apron and walks around the ring to gather her thoughts. Lita gets a massive pop as she flexes her arms in the middle of the ring. Trish slides into the ring, she bounces off the ropes, Lita grabs Tish by the waist and spears her to the canvas. Trish sits up clutching her lower back. Lita pulls Trish up by her wrist and whips her into the corner, she runs up behind Trish. Trish lunges backwards delivering a stiff elbow to Lita’s chest. Lita stumbles back, Trish dives off the top turnbuckles and connects with the Hurricanrana.

Trish pulls Lita up by her hair and grabs her in a rear headlock and drives her head onto the canvas. Lita sits up groggily. Trish bounces off the ropes and lands a big boot to Lita’s chest. Trish pulls Lita up and grabs her in a side headlock, she pushes her feet off against the ropes and hits Lita with the Stratusfaction. Trish rips Lita’s sports bra off, revealing her blue lace bra beneath. Ref Monica raises up Trish’s arm in victory, Trish stands over Lita with a smirk on her face, she bends down and shoves Lita’s sports bra in her mouth. Trish rolls out of the ring as the fans give her a huge ovation, she struts up the ramp and blows kisses to the fans as she heads into the back.
Old 22-Feb-17, 01:00
Last Achievements

Nikki Bella vs Natalya

Nikki walked to massive fanfare dressed in a pink sports bra and white shorts, she waved to the fans as she walked down the ramp and rolled into the ring, she strutted around the ring blowing kisses to the fans, Ref Monica Brant stood in the center of the ring.

Natalya walks out to a standing ovation dressed in a red T-shirt and black spandex shorts , she bows to the crowd then sprints down the ramp and slides into the ring, she marches up to Nikki and pokes her in the chest. Nikki slaps Natalya across the face. Monica signals for the bell. Natalya and Nikki lock up in the middle of the ring, Natalya pushes Nikki into the corner and delivers a knee to Nikki’s midsection. Nikki lunges and rakes Natalya’s eyes. Natalya stumbles back screaming, Nikki rushes forward and hits Natalya with a massive clothesline, knocking her onto her back.

Natalya gets to her feet, Nikki runs off the ropes but Natalya grabs her and body slams her to the canvas. Natalya picks Nikki up by her hair and rubs her face across the top rope then slams her forehead against the turnbuckle, Nikki staggers back clutching her forehead in pain. Natalya screams and delivers a big boot to Nikki’s chest. Nikki stumbles back and falls through the ropes and crashes to the ringside floor. Natalya steps out onto the apron and flexes her biceps.

Nikki gets to her feet and pulls Natalya off the apron by her ankles, Natalya crashes into the security barrier. Nikki pulls Natalya up by her hair and tugs on her shorts. Natalya slaps Nikki across the chest and shoves her back against the apron, Nikki goes to punch Natalya but Natalya blocks it and counters with a series of stiff forearms across Nikki’s chest. Natalya grabs the collar of Nikki’s sports bra, Nikki delivers a hard knee to Natalya’s midsection then slams her face onto the apron, she lays Natalya across the apron and climbs up, Nikki grabs the top rope and presses her heel down on Natalya’s throat.

Natalya grabs Nikki’s ankle and twists it hard, Nikki screams and jumps off the apron and drives her forearm across Natalya’s throat. Natalya sits up coughing and clutching her throat, she uses the ropes to pull herself up as Nikki paces the outside of the ring. Natalya leans over the ropes and beckons for Nikki to get back in the ring. Nikki glares up at Natalya, she grabs Natalya’s ankles and jerks her off her feet and climbs back into the ring, Nikki climbs up to the top turnbuckle and dives off for a leg drop, Natalya rolls out of the way, and Nikki crashes down onto her rear and screams in pain.

Natalya grabs Nikki by the wrists from behind and presses her knee into Nikki’s upper back. Nikki screams in agony as Natalya pulls back on her arms. “Is that what you wanted, Nikki, because I don’t think it is.” Natalya screams in Nikki’s ear. Nikki shakes her head. Natalya releases Nikki’s wrists and stomps the back of her neck. Natalya pulls Nikki up by her hair and whips her into the ropes, Nikki bounces off the ropes and delivers a massive lariat to Natalya’s throat. Natalya grunts as she flips head over heels and slams down onto her back.

Nikki stands over Natalya and bends down and rips off Natalya’s shorts revealing the black silk panties underneath; she twirls Natalya’s shorts in the air and tosses them into the crowd. Natalya sits up and head butts Nikki’s groin. Nikki staggers back as Natalya gets up and grabs her wrist and whips her into the corner, Nikki grunts as her chest collides with the turnbuckle, Natalya grabs Nikki by the waist and hits her with a Bridging German Suplex. Natalya gets to her feet and stomps Nikki’s chest. Natalya bends down and rips off Nikki’s sports bras and tosses it into the stands. Nikki screams in rage as she gets up and slaps Natalya across the face. Natalya staggers back into the ropes, her foot slips and her arms get tangled in the ropes as she tries to keep herself from falling.

Nikki gets in Natalya’s face and gloats at her predicament. Natalya flails her body trying to free her arms. Nikki unloads on Natalya’s chest with a series of knife-edge chops. Natalya screams in agony, Nikki laughs as she rams her knee into Natalya’s midsection. Nikki jerks the ropes and shakes Natalya loose, Natalya pitches forward and flops onto her stomach. Nikki stands over Natalya and flexes her arms, she bends down to pull Natalya’s shirt off, Nataly rolls onto her back and grabs Nikki’s ankles jerking her off her feet. Natalya gets to her feet and locks on the sharpshooter. Nikki throws back her head and screams. “Hey Nikki, don’t bother trying to tap, it won’t save you.” Natalya smirks.

Nikki clenches her fists as she pounds on the canvas, Natalya leans back deeper into the hold and chuckles. Nikki reaches for the ropes, but they’re just out of reach. Natalya releases the sharpshooter and picks Nikki up by her hair and whips her into the ropes. Natalya connects with a back body drop slamming Nikki onto her back. Natalya stands over Nikki and grabs the waist band of Nikki’s shorts, Nikki grabs Natalya’s biceps and tries to shove her back, but Natalya knees Nikki’s groin. Natalya pulls Nikki’s shorts off and holds them up high over her head.

Monica raises up Natalya’s arm in victory, Natalya bows to the crowd and tosses Nikki’s shorts into the stands; she rolls out of the ring. As Natalya starts up the ramp, Brie Bella runs out and lands a drop kick to Natalya’s chest, Natalya stumbles back against the apron. Brie charges and delivers a hard knee to Natalya’s groin, bends Natalya over and rips off her T-shirt and chokes her with it. Nikki rolls out of the ring and joins in as Brie clobbers the back of Natalya’s neck with multiple forearm shots.

Exhausted and battered, Natalya collapses onto her stomach. Nikki and Brie high-five and walk backwards up the ramp pointing and laughing at Natalya.
Old 23-Feb-17, 00:06
Last Achievements

Mickie James vs Trish Stratus

Dressed in a black tank top and white shorts Mickie ran out onto the entrance ramp to a huge ovation, she pumps her fists as she sprints down the ramp and rolls into the ring. She walks past Ref Monica Brant and stands in the corner propping her elbows on the top rope.

Trish walks out to massive heat, dressed in a white long sleeve dress shirt and black pants, she taunts the fans as she struts down the ramp and climbs up the ring steps, she struts along the apron smirking at Mickie.

Mickie rushes out of the corner and goes to grab Trish, Trish delivers a knee to Mickie‘s midsection and hops off the apron driving Mickie’s throat against the top rope. The fans boo Trish. Trish rolls into the ring and stomps Mickie’s chest as she sits up. Trish pulls Mickie up by her hair and whips her into the ropes, Mickie runs off the ropes and hits Trish with a clothesline knocking her to the canvas. Mickie bends down to grab Trish, Trish rakes Mickie’s eyes, Mickie stumbles back rubbing her eyes.

Trish pushes Mickie against the ropes and delivers a series of knife-edged chops to Mickie’s chest. Mickie fires back with a knee to Trish’s midsection, she grabs Trish’s wrist and pulls her down to the canvas locking in an armbar on Trish’s right arm. Trish screams in agony as Mickie tightens her grip, desperate to free herself Trish rakes Mickie’s eyes. Mickie screams and clutches her face.

Trish gets up and stomps Mickie’s abs, she pulls Mickie up by her hair and tosses her into the corner, she grabs the top rope and presses her heel against Mickie’s throat. Gasping for air Mickie flails her arms. Trish pulls her foot away and unloads a series of knees to Mickie’s midsection. Mickie grabs Trish by the shoulders and tosses her into the corner, she delivers a knife-edged chop to Trish’s throat, Trish grunts and doubles over rubbing her throat. Mickie grabs Trish into a side headlock and drops her with a running Bulldog. Mickie grabs the waist band of Trish’s pants and starts to pull them down.

Trish slams her right leg up between Mickie’s legs. Mickie stumbles back clutching her groin. Trish runs at Mickie and connects with a elbow to her chest, Mickie stumbles back into the ropes, Trish lunges and spears Mickie through the ropes, sending them both crashing to the thinly padded ringside floor. Trish gets to her feet and stomps Mickie’s upper back, she pulls Mickie up and goes to whip her into the security barrier, Mickie reverses and sends Trish barreling into the security barrier. Trish grunts as she falls onto the barrier. Mickie grabs Trish by the waist and lifts her onto her shoulders and hits her with the Samoan Drop.

Mickie pulls Trish up by her hair and whips her face first into the steel corner post. Trish grunts and flops onto her back. Mickie climbs up onto the apron and dives off delivering an elbow drop to Trish’s chest. Mickie scoops up Trish and lays her down across the apron. Trish staggers to her feet clutching her chest. Mickie hops up onto the top turnbuckle and shouts at Trish. Trish turns arounds, Mickie jumps off the ropes into a dropkick, but Trish sidesteps, Mickie grunts as she slams onto her back.

Trish stands over Mickie and rips off her tank top, she twirls it over her head then wraps it around Mickie’s throat choking her with it. Mickie grabs Trish by the hair and slams her down onto her stomach, she gets to her feet and screams as she stomps the back of Trish’s head. Trish rolls out of the ring and smirks at Mickie. Mickie dives through the ropes and spears Trish to the floor, she grabs Trish’s pants and yanks them off and tosses them into the stands.

Trish scrambles to her feet and runs around to the other side of the ring. Mickie chases after her, Trish rolls back into the ring, as Mickie climbs in behind her Trish stomps her upper back. Trish pulls Mickie up by her hair and delivers a stiff forearm to her chest. Mickie stumbles back into the ropes, Trish charges and goes for a drop kick, but Mickie ducks it and connects with a spinning heel kick to the side of Trish’s head. Trish grunts and flops onto her stomach.

Mickie rolls Trish onto her back and stomps her midsection, she bends down and grabs Trish’s shirt collar, Trish presses her heel against Mickie’s midsection and shoves her onto her back, Trish rolls to her feet and grabs Mickie’s shorts, Mickie grabs Trish’s ankles and jerks her off her feet, Mickie gets up onto her knees and drops her knee down onto Trish’s ribs, Trish screams and clutches her side. Mickie grabs Trish’s shirt collar and rips off her shirt, she twirls it over her head and tosses it to the ringside floor.

Ref Monica raises up Mickie’s arm in victory as Mickie screams and jumps for joy. Trish staggers to her feet, her lips curled in anger, she runs up behind Mickie and clubs her across the back of her neck with her forearm, Mickie drops to her knees. Ref Monica grabs Trish by the wrist and whips her into the ropes, Trish bounces off the ropes and catches Monica with a big boot to the chest. Trish pulls Monica up by the hair and hits her with the Stratusfaction, Trish stands over Monica and flexes her arms. Mickie grabs Trish by the hair from behind and hits her with the Mickie-DT. Mickie leans down and pokes Trish in her chest, She helps Monica to her feet and helps her out of the ring. Trish lies on the canvas clutching the back of her head and writhes in agony, Mickie and Monica stop at the head of the ramp and flex for the crowd, the fans give them a standing ovation as they disappear behind the curtain.
Old 25-Feb-17, 01:10
Last Achievements

Camille Leblanc-Bazinet vs Kristen Graham

The clanking of steel against steel echoed throughout the gym as Kristen lowered the heavy barbell onto the floor, she stepped back breathing heavily, seemingly endless sweat trickled down her spine, gluing her tank top to her broad rippling back. Kristen stepped over the barbell and walked to the back of the gym and into the ladies locker room, she grabbed a towel from her locker and wiped down her sweat drenched muscular physique.

Kristen stepped into the shower room and stripped off her clothes and took a shower, steam quickly filled the room as she lathered up her body, she vigorously scrubbed her massive chiseled chest, then ran the washrag over her finely sculpted sixpack. When she finished washing her body, she turned the water off and wrapped the towel around her torso. She halted in mid stride when she noticed a woman standing in the doorway to the locker room.

It was Camille, she glanced at Kristen’s wet body and smirked.

“Hey, Camille, it’s good to see you.” Kristen wrapped the towel tighter around her torso. She rooted through her locker and threw on a red sports bra and black thong. She shut the locker door and jumped gasping when she saw Camille standing right next to her arm propped against the locker beside her. “Don’t do that, you almost made me crap my pants.”

Camille smirked and playfully slapped Kristen’s shoulder. “I had some free time so I was wondering you were up for a little fun.”

Kristen cocked her eyebrow, she grabbed her towel off the bench and threw it over her shoulder. “Sure, what did you have in mind?”

“We’re both pretty strong ladies, why don’t we find out which one of us is stronger. That is if you’re up to it.” Camille said batting her eyelashes.

Kristen grinned and rubbed her chin. “Does sound like fun, it’s getting kind of boring not having anyone to test my strength against. Let’s do it.” Kristen walked out of the locker room, Camille following behind her. They walked over to the barbell, Kristen glanced down at it and smirked. “It may be too heavy for you, I’ll remove some of the plates.”

“Out of my way.” Camille chuckled, shoving Kristen aside she stepped behind the barbell and grasped it firmly in an over handed grip. Camille gritted her teeth and inhaled deeply. Grunting loudly, her arms bulged with thick beefy muscles as she hoisted the barbell over her head, thick pulsing veins pumping through her arms.

Kristen stared slack-jawed at Camille’s sudden muscle growth spurt. She shook her head in disbelief.

Camille smirked dropping the barbell to the floor with a loud thud, she rubbed her hands together and turned and smirked at Kristen. She stepped back and motioned to the barbell with a sweeping gesture of her hand. “Your turn.”

Kristen chewed nervously on her lower lip as she moved behind the barbell, she bent down and firmly grasped the handle in her hands, she screamed maniacally as she hoisted the barbell over her head. Camille gasped loudly as Kristen’s arms tripled in size, Kristen turned toward Camille and grinned as she dropped the barbell onto the floor. “What’s wrong, are you scared of my strength?”

Camille threw back her head and laughed. “Funny, you can’t beat me however big you get.”

Kristen stepped the barbell and got in Camille’s face. “Prove it. Put your money where your mouth is.” Kristen stood with her hands on her hips.

Flexing her arms, Camille’s biceps peaked up over her head, massive veins up and down her arms like streams. Kristen stepped back and gasped in horror at Camille’s monstrous arms. Sucking in her breath, huge bricks of cobblestone exploded out from her midsection, one inch deep crevices separated each of her abs. Camille dropped her arms at her sides. “Come on, let’s do this Kristen.”

Kristen gulped deeply, shaking her head she raised up her clenched fists to her chest and pouted her lips. “Fine with me.” Kristen shifted her right foot forward and beckoned to Camille.

Camille lunged and drove her knee into Kristen’s midsection, Kristen grunted and staggered back clutching her stomach, Camille grabbed a handful of Kristen’s hair and flipped her over her shoulder slamming her down onto her back. Kristen onto her stomach and leapt to her feet, she charged and slammed her fist into Camille’s chin. Camille’s head snapped back. Kristen sprung forward and tackled Camille to the floor. Camille and Kristen traded blows to the torso as they got to their feet.

Camille ran at Kristen knocking her of her feet with a devastating clothesline. Kristen is slow to get up, Camille shoves Kristen onto her stomach and locks on the camel clutch. Kristen screams in agony as Camille pulls back hard on her chin. Camille smiles smugly as Kristen’s screams echo throughout the empty gym. “There’s no one to help you, Kristen, this is just between you and me.”

Tears stream down Kristen’s face as Camille locks tighter into the camel clutch. Clenching her fists, she slowly gets to her feet, Camille shakes her head madly, Kristen falls back, Camille grunts and releases Kristen, Kristen pulls up Camille by her wrist and whips her towards the wall. Camille raises up her foot and pushes herself up the wall and backflips through the air and lands behind Kristen, she jumps on Kristen’s back locking on the sleeper hold.

Kristen staggers around the gym flailing her body, but Camille locks on tighter around her throat. Kristen claws at Camille’s massive beefy forearms, Camille gets her feet on the floor and lowers Kristen onto her rear, Kristen flexes in a most muscular pose, her massive delts flare up forcing Camille to loosen her grip, Kristen unloads a series of right jabs to Camille’s cobblestone midsection.

Camille staggers back breathing heavily, Kristen growls and tackles Camille to the floor, she clobbers Camille’s chest with a series of hard slaps and punches. Camille rakes Kristen’s eyes, Kristen draws back rubbing her eyes. Camille gets up and lands a spinning heel kick to Kristen’s chin. Kristen grunts and topples onto her back, limbs splayed out at her sides. Camille nudges Kristen’s ribs with her foot, Kristen remains motionless on her back, her breathing slow and weak. Kristen moans loudly as Camille presses her heel down on her stomach.

Camille kneels down beside Kristen, scoops her up in her arms and carries her over to the weight bench and drops her down ungracefully, Camille grabs a jump rope off the floor, sits Kristen up and binds her wrists behind her back. Kristen slowly starts coming to, she realizes her wrists and bound securely and screams as Camille slams her right fist into her groin. Camille grabs Kristen by the chin and kisses her on the mouth. “What are you doing?”

Camille straddles Kristen’s lap and slaps her face. “Whatever I want to do, weakling, Just sit back and enjoy yourself.” Camille runs her finger down Kristen’s cleavage.

Tags
fvf