Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Jan-15, 09:41
Points: 13,532, Level: 50 Points: 13,532, Level: 50 Points: 13,532, Level: 50
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: Babysitting goes wrong!

Here goes guys! This is Chapter six. It starts off normally but then it branches off into two paths. Feel free to read either or both. Path 2 has an ending, but Path 1 will be continued in Chapter 7.

I realized exactly how dangerous of a position I was in and he understood that if I didn’t do something soon that I would have to give up, and then I would be stuck serving this little girl forever! Katy sat upon face laughing with pride, in her eyes she had proved her point, she had told me I was destined to spend eternity underneath her and here I was trapped completely, just as she had said. Could she be right? Maybe this was the universe telling me that it was my purpose to submit to Katy, to serve her completely, maybe I was destined to be her slave. If that was the case was there even any point in fighting it?

“Haha what a loser! And he has the nerve to call himself a man? A twelve year old girl is sitting on his face and he’s helpless to stop her. Dean I never had much respect for you, but after seeing this I can tell you that I’ve lost any remnant of that. You are nothing. You are our slave. You are our bitch!” Dany finished and every word crushed me. Could she be right? No. No, I refused to believe that I could be destined for such a fate. I might not be the smartest, or the strongest but god damn it I deserved to be free! I had a future! I would not lose this match! I would not lose! But how? How could I escape? And that’s when it hit me.

“This is you’re last chance loser! Kiss my butt right now and tell me that you love me or I’m gonna show Dany what I made you do upstairs and then I’ll make you do it to her too!” Katy threatened, that settled it I definitely couldn’t allow myself to lose now!

Path 1: The Power of Brains (Dean Wins)

Seizing what would be my last oppourtunity I pulled out one last trick, knowing that my hands were pinned under her feet, and I had no chance of being strong enough to push her off of me, I decided my best option was to tickle her feet and hope she’d lose her balance. I went for it! I began to tickle her feet and Katy flipped out! I remembered how strongly she’d reacted when I had accidentally tickled her earlier but this was way worse. She immedieatly fell off and started rolling on the ground and I didn’t miss a beat as I tackled her and continued to tickle her feet. She was screaming and I looked up to see a look of absolute horror on Dany’s face.

“Give up Katy! I’m not gonna stop until you give up!” I screamed, and intensified my tickling.

“I give! I give!” Katy squealed in between bouts of laughter and I had done it! I had won! I was free! Sure I’d just beaten a twelve year old girl but the way this day was going I’d take any win I could get!

“No fair! You cheated! I want a rematch!” Katy screamed into my face and pushed me back, I went flying into the wall. Was she holding back some of her strength the whole time?

“No Katie, you lost. You lost and you’ve disappointed me greatly.” Dany spoke solemnly, like a parent about to discipline her child.

“Please Dany! Give me one more chance! I’ll destroy him for you! I will!” Katy pleaded with her older sister.

“No, get out of my sight!” Dany shouted at Katy, and for the first time since I met her I actually felt bad for the little girl. Katy scurried up the stairs, and suddenly it was just me and Dany in the basement.

“She wasn’t wrong. You are destined to be a slave. My slave. But don’t worry I won’t force you to, no by the end of this match, you’ll wanna be my slave. In fact you’ll be begging for it.” Dany told me, and it soon became clear I was not free yet.

END OF CHAPTER 6

Path 2: The Power of Brawn (Katy Wins)

“This is you’re last chance loser! Kiss my butt right now and tell me that you love me or I’m gonna show Dany what I made you do upstairs and then I’ll make you do it to her too!” Katy threatened, that settled it I definitely couldn’t allow myself to lose now!

And I was not gonna lose! No I wouldn’t let myself! Dany is wrong! I am a man! And I’m stronger than this weak little twelve year old girl! I just needed one burst of power and I’d be able to push her off of me! I gathered up all the strength in my body, closed my eyes, and gave a mighty yell, and pushed up against her feet.

“Hahahahaha was that the best you had?” Katy laughed at me as to my horror I realized that I hadn’t been able to even budge Katy from her position. Katy in a flash adjusted so that she now had me in a rear facesit, with my biceps pinned to the ground by her knees. It was a perfect schoolgirl pin and I realized I was now doomed. My heart sank.

“I decided I wanted a better view of your ultimate submission!” Dany said as she moved beside me. My head was firmly engulfed in Katy’s ass and I knew I was fading quick. It wasn’t gonna be long before I was out. I tried to tap out on the ground but Katy didn’t se it, and if it wasn’t for Dany warning her sister that she might knock me out before getting to hear concede, I probably would’ve been KO’ed. So Katy raised her bottom a bit and looked over her shoulder down at the helpless loser she’d defeated.

“Nothing is as cute as boy helpless to defend himself, now how about you do as you are told and you give up right now!” Katy commanded. I didn’t want to but at this point I knew it was over.

“I give up…” I whispered, each word stung me as I realized the consequences of my actions. Katy and Dany celebrated with a cheer, but neither moved and I was still stuck in this compromising position.

“You’re my slave forever cutie! And as my first act as your permanent master, I command you to kiss my cute little tush and tell me you love me!” Katy ordered, and I knew better than to fight anymore.
“I love you Katy..” I whispered once again and then placed a small kick on her jeaned bottom.

“Not good enough!” Do it again! And this time mean it!” Katy yelled, she sure was taking to this master thing fast.

“I love you Katy.” I said more loudly this time and then kisser her butt for a couple of seconds.

“I SAID DO IT LIKE YOU MEAN IT SLAVE!” Katy shouted at the top of her lungs and I immediately buried my face in her bottom and kissed it repeatedly, and then after a while I leaned back and said confidently “I love you Katy!”

“Good work slave! But rule #1 of being Queen Katy’s slave is never make me repeat myself so I’m afraid you’ll have to be punished! Dany if you would be so kind as to hold this little boy down while I take off my pants.” Katy asked her sister and Dany eagerly complied, loving where this was going. Katy took of her pants and panties just as she had earlier and I fought like mad to break free but Dany held me still, and to my horror I watched as Katy’s naked ass come down on top of me.

“It’s kissin time! Sixty kisses slave! And I’m not getting off you until I get all sixty, so you better start quick!” Katy squealed out her commands, she was trying so hard to be dominant like her sister, but she couldn’t help her childish glee at the idea of having someone completely under her control. Still I had to serve her as my master, so I kissed her ass again and again until I finally reached sixty. Finally my punishment was over!

“Good work slave! Now I think you should reward Dany here for being so nice and holding you down for me with sixty more kisses!” Katy cheered.

“Sounds good to me!” Dany agreed excitedly, hoping up and taking her pants off. I tried to take this chance to escape but Katy tackled me and held me down and I was forced to worship Dany’s ass. Admittedly I’d wanted a chance to get close to Dany’s voluptuous backside since the moment I’d seen her but this was not what I had in mind. Finally I reached sixty once again and Dany got off of me, I breathed a sigh of relief finally my respite had come I thought.

“You tried to escape! You disobeyed me! Now you’ll be punished!” Katy yelled and sat back down up on my face, still naked from the waist down. I kicked and bucked but nothing would move her from her throne.

“Katy give him some air or he’ll pass out!” Dany informed her sister.

“That’s his punishment!” Katy yelled. And to my horror I realized Katy planned to knock me out! I fought back with renewed strength but it was no good, Katy didn’t even budge. Finally when all the fight had left me I did the unthinkable. I kissed her ass, she didn’t ask I just did it an attempt to save myself.
“Ha! Nice to know how much you like my sexy little booty. I hope you’ll enjoy it when this cute little girls, cute little butt knock you unconscious. And take this as a lesson! Never disobey you’re queen again!” Katy yelled, and from that moment on I never did.

I lived the rest of my life as Katy's slave, although it grew to be more of an honorary term over time. When she turned 22 we got married and we've been happier ever since. Our marriage is pretty normal, she's in charge but we love each other and I'm happy to serve her. We had two kids and decided not to tell them about our little arrangement. All in all it was a perfect marriage, although I do wish she'd stop her nightly routine of making me give her 60 butt kisses, but hey it's kind of my destiny right?

As for Dany, we decided to not have our match, we both realized it wouldn't have even been competitive. But I always wondered what would've happened had we fought.

End of Chapter 6

Chapter 7 will follow Path A and will be the battle between Dean and Dany! For those wondering I was really partial to Dean winning this fight and that's why I wrote two endings, but now that I've written it I really like Path B. I hope I can make Path A's ending as good! Might be a while though because classes start up again this coming week. I'll do my best though!
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to davosseaworth For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Feb-15, 19:23
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

I think this story has lost the plot a bit, got a bit ridiculous.... shame as it had potential
Old 09-Feb-15, 01:01
Points: 10,583, Level: 44 Points: 10,583, Level: 44 Points: 10,583, Level: 44
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by james [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think this story has lost the plot a bit, got a bit ridiculous.... shame as it had potential
Then kindly remove yourself from this thread, mate! Keep it up, davosseaworth, your story is ace.
Old 09-Feb-15, 19:26
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexybish [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Then kindly remove yourself from this thread, mate! Keep it up, davosseaworth, your story is ace.
Fair comment, though there was lots of positive comment (including mine) running up to the last installment on the 4th Jan, and none since, maybe go back to the original plot and continue, it seemed to go off on a tangent that wasn't in keeping with the original story.... No more negative comments from me.
Old 11-Mar-15, 00:51
Points: 7,736, Level: 37 Points: 7,736, Level: 37 Points: 7,736, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Sooo....is there another installment coming?
Old 24-Jul-15, 20:18
Banned
Points: 563, Level: 8 Points: 563, Level: 8 Points: 563, Level: 8

7 months and still no new instalment?? Think the writer has given up !
The Following User Says Thank You to mcfc For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Aug-15, 06:15
Points: 7,736, Level: 37 Points: 7,736, Level: 37 Points: 7,736, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Unhappy Re: Babysitting goes wrong!

Idk, but it's disappointing. He has a whole new, very promising sounding series of stories that he's also not updating in a very timely manner. Kind of a bummer.
Old 16-Sep-15, 09:20
Points: 13,532, Level: 50 Points: 13,532, Level: 50 Points: 13,532, Level: 50
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

So this may come as I surprise but I'm actually adding another part!

Chapter 7: The Battle for Freedom

Things were finally looking up for me. Sure it’d been the worst day of my life and I never wanted to even think about the things that I’d been forced to do by these crazy sisters. But against all the odds I had beaten one. I know it sounds weird to say that a nineteen year old boy beating a twelve year old, and cheating to do it, goes against all the odds, but after she’d dominated me so many times I was honestly surprised I’d been able to vanquish Katy. Now only one thing stood in my, and that was her older, stronger, much more evil sister, Dany.

“Getting scared that I’ll beat you just like I did your sister?” I taunted my captor, I thought maybe I could get in her head like I’d gotten into Katy’s.

“Really? Scared of you? A boy who I’ve watched kiss the ass of a twelve year old girl? A boy who I’ve easily beaten before? No, I’m not scared. The real question is; are you scared? I’m not Katy, I don’t want to play around or make you my boyfriend or anything stupid like that, I want to break you and then I want to own you and I think we both know I can make it happen. So here’s the deal you can either get on your hands and knees, kiss my feet and beg to be my slave for the rest of your life pathetic life, or we can start this right now.” Dany instructed. I’d spent so much time dealing with Katy, who although terrifying in her own way, had nothing compared to the intense fear that Dany brought out in me. That being said I had come this fair and I definitely wasn’t willing to through that all away just because I was scared, and besides any sort of torture Dany could inflict upon me during our fight she could just as easily do once I’d agreed to be her slave. No it was clear, I had to fight.

I knew Dany was stronger which made a straightforward attack a bad idea, but I was pretty sure I was faster than her, so I decided I’d try to bait her by faking a tackle and then using my speed advantage to take her down while she was reacting to my feint. So I quickly ducked down and jumped at Dany, expecting to jump back right before impact to surprise her, but I never got the chance as the second I jumped forward she jumped too and landed on my back, driving me into the floor.

“Wow I’ve already got you down, looks like this won’t take too long.” Dany taunted. She straddled my back and pulled my arms back while sticking her feet directly into my face. Not only was in a very dangerous position but I was also forced to smell Dany’s feet. “Don’t think I forgot how much you loved my cute little feet. Why don’t you give them a little kiss?” Dany asked sweetly as she rubbed her feet on my unprotected face.

“No chance in hell I’m doing that!” I yelled back. I would not show Dany the weakness I did in our first fight. I struggled and squirmed but all that seemed to do was motivate Dany to stretch my arms farther back and redouble her efforts to humiliate me with her feet.

“Oh come on Dean, my feet are so nice, and all they want is a kiss or two. So kiss them loser, or things will get worse for you.” Dany started out mocking me but finished with a threat. Despite her threat I refused to give in, although I was starting to lose some of the strength in my arms. Just when I was trying to think of a new way to escape her hold, Dany released her hold and rolled me onto my back, she was still straddling me but she was now facing my feet and she already had my hands pinned down at my sides. “You don’t wanna kiss my feet fine, maybe you’d rather kiss my perfect ass!” Dany yelled. She quickly wrapped her legs around my neck, putting me in a tight reverse headscissor, and she made the hold even worse by using her legs to shove my head right into her gorgeous ass. It was an incredibly painful hold where I was being choked out by her legs and smothered by her incredible backside, and it was embarrassing too.

“Wow nice hold sis! You’re winning and making him smell your butt at the same time.” I heard a familiar voice say. I suppose Katy had decided to come down to watch the match and I had to say she was probably liking what she was seeing.

“I’m still mad at you Katy, but I can’t blame you for wanting to see me destroy this pathethic loser with my perfect body. You still breathing back there? Ready to give up? My ass could use some kissin’.” Dany taunted me. I couldn’t believe how badly this was going for me, it was like she’d already won and was just playing around with her prey. I had to get out, I had to put up more of a fight than this. I knew my hands were immobile, and she was sitting on my upper chest, so my only bet was my legs, and somehow I was able to use them to push Dany just enough that she’d lose her balance and I was able to get away for the first time since the match began.

“No fair! Get back under her ass loser!” Katy yelled from the sidelines. She obviously wasn’t happy to see that her idol might not be as perfect as she thought.

“She’s not wrong you know, you probably should just give up and let me sit back on your face, it was actually really comfortable. Hey look at that, something your finally good at, being my chair.” Dany mocked me and Katy roared with laughter. “Besides you have to admit, my ass is perfect. It’s so firm and round and kissable, why would you wanna do anything else?” Dany continued, now she was fondling her bottom and patting it seductively. I’m not gonna lie at this point I kinda zoned out and forget everything in the world that wasn’t Dany’s ass, and for a split second all I wanted to do was lie down and let her sit on my face, but I quickly shook those thoughts off.

“No! I know I can beat you, and now it’s my time to prove it!” I yelled heroically. My early attempts at being fast and sneaky hadn’t gone my way so it was clear the best bet now was to put all my strength into one shot to take her down and from there getting her to submit would be easy. I charged fast and ran straight into her, and in one of the happiest moments of my life, I was able to bring her down. However my excitement was short lived because as soon as I had knocked her down she had wrapped her legs around my neck and had locked me in a vicious headscissors. She worked masterfully to adjust the hold, rolling onto her side and tightening the hold by pulling my face directly into her crotch. Katy had put me in a headscissors like this earlier but it was nothing like the one Dany had me in now and it was becoming all too clear that if I stayed in this position to much longer I’d be knocked out.

“Well here we are slave, the end of the road. We both know that you aren’t getting out, so do the only thing you can and accept your destiny, your destiny as my slave!” Dany screamed and tightened her hold. I was fading fast as I continued to be choked out with Dany’s strong legs and smothered by her rough jeans, and it was at this point that I realized it was over. It took all the strength I had left but I tapped out, and with every time my hand hit the ground I realized that I had given away my freedom. Katy and Dany started cheering but Dany didn’t give up her hold.

“You’re my bitch now. You always have been, and I always knew it, but now you know. Now kiss your conqueror!” Dany instructed strongly. I didn’t even try to resist, Dany was right by now I knew I had no other choice. I weakly kissed her crotch and she let go of her hold. “You know what bitch, you aren’t good enough to be my slave, maybe I should just give you to Katy.” Dany threatened.

“Oh yes ! Please do Dany! I promise he’ll never get away again! I’ll beat him until he’s broken and realizes that being my boyfriend is better than he deserves, and that he’s lucky to be able to kiss my ass and feet.” Katy pleaded to her sister, who seemed to be considering it.

“What do you want slave?” Dany asked me. I knew what I wanted, I wanted to be free. But that wasn’t an option and at this point serving Dany was a lot better than Katy.

“I want to be your slave….” I said weakly, it was almost more than I could take, but in this context it was true.

“Then beg!” Dany yelled. Something came over me in that moment and I can’t explain it but I was suddenly desperate to be Dany’s.

“Please Dany, let me be your slave. Please own me, I’ll do anything you say. I’ll kiss your ass or your feet or whatever, just please give me the chance to be your slave!” I begged, and begged and
all the while Dany’s expression never changed.

She walked over to me, looked me straight in the eyes and said the three words that changed my life forever; “He’s yours Katy”. Then she turned away and walked upstairs, and for some reason I felt like I’d just had my heartbroken. Katy tackled me to the ground and showered me with kisses, kisses I was too weak to defend myself from. She then brought me back to her room and my life of servitude under her began.
End of Chapter 7.

So that's probably it. I might do another chapter eventually but I wouldn't hold out for it. I have another story that requires a lot of work that I'm also super behind on so that's probably gonna be the end. Sorry again for the incredibly slow updating, I'm gonna do my best to finish my other story on this site as soon as I can and then I really wanna get into something new. If you have any ideas for a unique story idea please let me know
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to davosseaworth For This Useful Post:
Old 13-May-16, 17:53
Points: 3,412, Level: 24 Points: 3,412, Level: 24 Points: 3,412, Level: 24
Last Achievements

hot
The Following User Says Thank You to ffffdw For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Mar-22, 07:22
Points: 3,954, Level: 26 Points: 3,954, Level: 26 Points: 3,954, Level: 26
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

It's an alright story but it's barely even a wrestling one the first match with Dany was so simple and boring and afterward nothing but facesits and feet kissing
which is boring and no way fun. The fights with Katy as well simple and boring
second match with Dany fared better but not by much (neither girl proved a better wrestler at all all they did was knock him down and sit on him or headscissor (which is boring as well)

And the ending (if that is the actual ending) meh
The Following User Says Thank You to bill22222 For This Useful Post:

Tags
facesitting, foot worship, humiliation, teen girl