Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Mar-16, 02:16
Points: 37,908, Level: 85 Points: 37,908, Level: 85 Points: 37,908, Level: 85
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,404 Times in 235 Posts
Default Re: Books and Novels - Chokes, headscissors and neck breaks.

Not a novel, but rather a sort of gift/humor book. I thought it would be great for the forum once I saw that the subtitle on the cover included the phrase: "How to Choke a Man with Your Bare Thighs".

"The Action Heroine's Handbook" by Jennifer Worick and Joe Borgenicht (Quirk Books, 2003)

(pp. 128-132)

Every action heroine worth her salt knows how to use every part of her body to fend off a foe. When wrapped around a man's neck or abdomen, a pair of killer thighs can be as effective as any weapon in capturing a man's attention. This maneuver can be performed almost anywhere and in virtually any ensemble - though short skirts or stretchy leggings are preferable. Whether you have the strength of a replicant with thighs of steel or you are working overtime in a steam room as a sultry Russian agent, it pays to know how to take a man's breath away... literally. Here's how, according to jujitsu expert Robert Hodgkin.

FROM A STANDING POSITION
Step 1: Knock your opponent to his knees.
Your opponent should be on all fours, in what is commonly known as "doggie style". To bring your opponent to the floor, use either of the following techniques:
  • Kick your opponent in the back, between the shoulder blades, so that he falls to the floor.
  • Stand behind your opponent. Place one foot in front of his feet an push him forward, essentially tripping him over your foot and to the ground.
Of course, you can also suggest sexual relations with your opponent and ask him to assume the position voluntarily.

Step 2: Straddle your opponent's neck between your thighs.
Step or jump over your opponent's shoulders so that his head is between your thighs. As you land over your opponent's head and neck, run your fingers through his hair, grab a clump, and pull his head firmly back to expose his neck. Close your legs around his neck by pressing them together at the knees. The initial jolt of your landing will help you secure his neck. Do not sit on your opponent's back. Remain standing as you proceed to step 3.

Step 3: Quickly release the pressure for an instant to assume a position with more solid footing.
As you release, lower yourself so that your opponent's neck is fitter securely under your pelvis. Bend slightly at the knees, flatten your feet for solid footing, and bring your feet closer together.

Step 4: Reapply pressure by squeezing at the knees.
With a swift motion, press your thighs tightly together. Extend your arms as needed for balance.

Step 5: Straighten your knees to take your opponent off balance.
Continue to deliver pressure inward and stand up. This will raise your opponent slightly from the floor and take away any leverage he might have.

Step 6: Box your opponent's ears to keep him subdued.
Extend your arms slightly in front of your body into a "T" formation, with your palms open and facing the floor. Bring your hands down and together onto your opponent's ears - as i you were clapping and your opponent's head just happened to be in the way.

Step 7: Pull his chin towards your head.
Wrap both hands under his chin and pull firmly upward. This will keep your opponent locked firmly in place between your thighs.

Step 8: Hold this position until your opponent falls unconscious or is stunned enough for you to escape.

FROM A PRONE POSITION

To choke a man with your bare thighs from a prone position, your opponent should be standing over you. Lie on your back with your legs bent at the knees and your feet flat on the floor...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

From there, the next two pages go on to basically use similar steps to describe a triangle choke.

Attached is the diagram included in the book
Attached Images
File Type: jpg index.jpg (263.3 KB, 353 views)
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DocBlock For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Apr-16, 04:11
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

"The Score" by Howard Marks (2014)

The wall was less than seven feet high and the cabbie was halfway over it. Cat grabbed the man's legs as he scaled it, used all her weight to bring him back down. She wasn't taking any chances. As he dropped, she wound her right arm around his neck., squeezed it back towards her shoulder so that it obstructed his windpipe, tensed her arm a little so that her hard bicep bit into his soft throat.
[While in the hold, she interrogates him for bit]
Cat gave driver 17 a last, hard squeeze on the Adam's apple to leave him choking and temporarily incapacitated.
[With him still in the hold she then kicks another guy in the balls]
Back to driver 17, who was beginning to revive. She pushed his head against the wall to give her back the initiative, then resumed her choke hold and pulled him backwards with her down some steps. She just managed to right herself in time to maintain her hold. The steps led down to a doorway. In the yard, the three men were moving closer, recovering their courage. She backed through the door, dragging driver 17 by the throat after her. They cam into another small yard. The smell of spices mixed uneasily with the stench of the bins.
She had some time, but not much.
She moved against the wall, briefly increasing the pressure to remind her prisoner who was boss. He grunted in response, and moved his head from side to side in an attempt to gain some freedom. And some air.
[She questions him some more]
She sensed he was telling the truth. But it was a truth that didn't tell her anything she could use. She increased the pressure on his neck again, was rewarded with a strangled grunt.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Owl and the Japanese Circus" (The Owl Series - Book 1) by Kristi Charish (2015)

"Let go of her," I said, running over and driving my foot into his stomach. He let go of Nadya and rolled out of the way. I jumped onto his back and sank my arm around his throat.
"You know what happens to Sabine's thralls, don't you?" I whispered in his ear as I pulled the choke tight, cutting the blood supply to his brain.
[Sentences omitted]
Red bit down on my hand, the one holding the choke in place. I shook my head and straightened out. Red gurgled, but I didn't let go until I was certain he was out cold.
(pp. 294-295)

"Deadly Intent" (Deadly Intent Series - Book 1) by Camy Tang (2009)

Naomi lunged after her, nd landed on top of her. Andrea squirmed and clawed. Naomi landed a blow with her elbow against Andrea's side. It only made her thrash harder.
Naomi hoisted up her torso a few inches and wrapped her arms around Andrea's neck, her wrists, still bound.
She twisted left, trying to hook her right elbow under Andrea's chin. Andrea dropped her head, keeping her from getting a good grip. They struggled - Andrea tried to curl up, Naomi tried to slide the crook of her elbow under her throat.
Gravel and dirt burned Naomi's elbow. Sweat dripped down her arm, making it hard to keep a tight hold of Andrea.
She bunched up her shoulder muscles and crunched them hard.
Her elbow slid past Andrea's chin, right against her esophagus.
Naomi squeezed for all she was worth.
Andrea's lower body bucked against her. Naomi almost lost her grip. She clenched her stomach tight so she could press her choke hold harder.
Andrea's movements slowed. Her blows became more feeble.
She stopped moving as Naomi heard the distant wail of sirens.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DocBlock For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Apr-16, 08:19
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

A couple of interesting notes. The first excerpt is from a children's novel.
Also I posted about mixed wrestling (including choke outs) in old Arabian Epics over at the [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] thread.

The image I've attached to this post is a cover for "The Tower" by Alexandre Dumas (AKA "The Tower of Nesle", "The Queen's Intrigue") - I believe that originally it was a play. I read a copy and wasn't able to find the scene alluded to on the cover. However, I was reading an older edition with a different cover, so it's possible I was reading an older translation that cut out the risque parts. Whatever the case, it's a great head-scissory cover that I thought you may enjoy.

"Fluff Dragon" (The Bad Unicorn Trilogy) by Platte F. Clark

Sarah crept up to the guard. It seemed like it took forever for her to cross the distance, but the guard never moved. When she made it, she expertly wrapped her arm beneath his chin, crossing her other arm behind his neck and then pushing forward with a grunt. The guard sprang to his feet, but Sarah anticipated the action and jumped on his back. She squeezed with all her might, taking hold of her bicep with her hand and wrapping her legs around the guard's waist.
[The guard manages to draw his sword and Sarah's two male friends rush forward to grab his arm, but the guard is to strong for the boys.]
But Sarah's chokehold was tight, and eventually the man's brain decided it had had enough of going without oxygen and called it a day.
The big guard dropped to his knees.
Dirk and Max scrambled out of the way as the guard fell forward with a thud, Sarah riding him all the way down with her arms, like two boa constrictors, cinching ever tighter around his neck.
(pp. 309-310)

"Daemon's Mark" (Nocturne City Series - Book 5) by Caitlin Kittredge (2010)

I wrapped my legs around his neck as he came for me again, and I squeezed. Just because I was down didn't mean he had all the power. I'd learned that lesson a long time ago, with the guy who gave me the bite in the first place. Never be submissive. Never give up your dominance. Dominance keeps you alive.
The Russian gurgled, scraping at my thighs, his own claws sprouting and carving bloody furrows.
The pain didn't move me, it just made me squeeze harder. The Russian started to turn blue around the edges, lips darkening, but his hand shot out and wrapped around my throat in turn.
"Bitch..." he wheezed. "I'll kill you and then I'll take you. You're mine."
"I'm no one's," I rasped. "Especially not yours."
My air was cutting off, and he wasn't passing out.
I gave one last desperate squeeze with my spent muscles and jerked my legs to the left.
There was a snap, no more than someone stepping on a stick, and then weight on top of me, suffocating, immobile.
Dead.
(pp. 194-195)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wh6P8KA.jpg (66.0 KB, 515 views)

Last edited by DocBlock; 06-Apr-16 at 12:21.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DocBlock For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Apr-16, 14:16
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Amazing finds, Doc!

And the last one - what a great cover! I will cross-post it now to book covers topic if you don't mind.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 04-Jul-16, 03:56
Points: 4,754, Level: 29 Points: 4,754, Level: 29 Points: 4,754, Level: 29
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Books/novels containing headscissors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scissorjunkie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes! There is a true gem of a book conserning headscissors.
It's called Off The Mark and it's by Will Stebbings. I'm 90% sure the author has a scissor fetish as some of the scenes could have been lifted straight from a story on this site.
The best thing for me about this book is the fact that it's a totally normal mainstream novel.
The book itself isn't too bad either. It's a coming of age story about a lad getting his first job and discovering girls in 70's Norfolk. I'm sure it would be a great nostalgia binge if you were about in 70's England but definitely worth reading for the scissor scenes and descriptions of female thighs.
Just read this... thanks for the suggestion! Good book and you can tell the author thinks like many of us do here.

I wish Karen and Paul had fought....
The Following User Says Thank You to squozen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jul-16, 07:31
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

"Whisperworld" by Aron Christensen and Erica Lindquist (2014)

[The protagonist has been captured and chained up]
He took a step back and started unbuckling his belt. His hands were shaking with excitement. I reached up and gripped the chains that held me. While Woods' attention was fixed on fishing out his cock, I lifted my legs off the ground and pulled on the chains. Woods looked up just as I wrapped my legs around his neck.
I swear that he smiled at first. Maybe the poor idiot thought I was up to something kinky. I locked my ankles together behind his neck and squeezed his throat with my calves. Woods' smile vanished and his eyes bulged.
I twisted my hips as hard as I could, but his damned neck didn't break. It's a lot harder to snap a human spine than people will tell you. There are bones and muscles and people tense up impressively when they're frightened or angry. I jerked my hips again and again, hoping to hear that fateful snap. Woods grabbed my calves and tried to yank them apart as he stumbled around.
I squeezed harder, but my legs were locked around the sides of Woods' neck, not really on his airway and though his face was turning red, the Blackthumb wasn't going to pass out any time soon.
Woods stopped trying to pry my legs open and pulled out his knife. He reached out and slashed at my stomach, but I yanked him by the neck, grunting with effort. His fucking spine still wouldn't break, but Woods staggered and his blade sliced along the back of my leg instead of through my guts.
I pulled as hard as I could and Woods' ankle turned. He toppled down at the base of the stake and my legs fell from around his neck. Woods coughed loudly once, but I couldn't let him stand again. I heaved myself up by the chains and then smashed both my feet down on his head. Woods hit the ground hard. I stomped on his neck and he gurgled.
[She proceeds to kick/stomp him to death]
(p. 114)

Note: There's also a female-read audiobook for the above - I know I like hearing these type of passages read by women!

"The Iron Rose" by Martha Canham (2003)

[A woman and man have been fighting]
Barely had he gasped enough breath to form an oath when another whiplike twist brought her rearing up onto her elbows. Her legs snapped together like pincers and clamped tightly around his throat, squeezing off his windpipe, trapping whatever air he had managed to suck into his lungs. He tried clawing at her thighs to loosen them but it was like trying to pry two iron bars apart. He attempted to roll, to wrest himself free that way, but she countered his efforts with a savage wrench in the opposite direction, one that locked him even tighter in her grip.
The blood started to swell behind his eyeballs. Large black splotches began spreading across his vision, and his chest began to burn, his muscles to scream for air. He uncurled his hands from around her thighs but before he could slam his palms on the planking to indicate surrender...
[A boy knocks on the door and enters]
[The boy] hesitated a moment on the threshold, but if he thought it odd to see his captain lying on the floor with a naked man being chocked between her thighs, the expression on his face did not betray it.
[She talks casually with the boy about ship business for a while]
Juliet swore. She unclamped her legs from Varian's throat and sprang to her feet, leaving him splayed like a starfish on the floor behind her, gasping for air.

(pp. 75-76)

"Blue Asylum" by Kathy Hepinstall (2012)

[Penelope is a 17 year old girl who tried to hang herself. A boy asks her what it was like.]
"Show me," Wendell said.
"Show you?" Penelope lifted a flame-colored eyebrow.
"I want to know exactly how it felt."
"How old are you?" Penelope asked.
"Thirteen."
She contemplated this and nodded, as though this settled the matter. She cleared aside the barely begun sand castle so she could sit closer to him. Now they were knee to knee.
"Close your eyes," she ordered.
He obeyed. The surf and the cry of gulls. The creaking of an old palm tree growing behind the dunes. Penelope's breathing. He waited in the silence and then felt her warm fingers on his neck.
"My neck is sweaty," he said, by way of apology.
"Shhh." Her grip tightened. He felt a small pain from the pressure against his vocal cords, but nothing else, besides the ecstasy of her nearness.
"Hmmm." Her voice was soft. Her fingers shifted and tightened their grip, and all of a sudden, there he ws. His heas was suddenly full of breeze and blood. He felt dizzy. His thoughts sloshed together, swirling. His face grew hot. He tried to take a breath but discovered that, although he could not, he really didn't need to. Breathing was something he could put way on the back shelf, along with math. He opened hs eyes a slit, and red light poured in. Red like blood, like Calusa waters. His head fell back; his mouth fell open. He was moving backward in the direction of sand, and the sleepiness that overcame him was something wise and still; he loved everything, he loved her, he had misplaced her name but loved whatever that was out there in the red darkness...
"What the hell?" The rough voice of the chef was accompanied by the wrenching away of Penelope's fingers from his throat, and Wendell coughed and gasped, tears running down his face.
[The chef helps Wendell regain his senses and shoos the girl away.]
"You've got her paw prints on your throat!" the chef exclaimed. "Damn girl nearly killed you."
(pp. 84-85)

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DocBlock For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jul-16, 11:30
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

My apologies for interfering in your thread, but I have an extract from a story that I found quite exciting as a young man fascinated with wrestling girls. I hope it is relevant.

Bio of a Space Tyrant Volume 2: Mercenary
by Piers Anthony

“First, no bloodshed. Bare-handed, action ceasing when opponent yields or loses consciousness, and the defeated party retires from the fray. By bare-handed I mean no power weapons, pacifiers, blades, or chemicals. Second, no telling. If you win, you will take the key and return me to my unit with no word of what really happened; if I win, I will not turn you in or make any report. This is a private contest. Third, no future action on Chiron either way; now decides the issue.”
She considered. “Let me consult.” She rose and went to the door. There was a murmured exchange. Then she returned and settled herself again. “It is agreed. A mock conflict. Bare-handed, bloodless, silent, and no further issue. Escape this building with the key and you are free; otherwise, it is ours. If we prevail and the key is false, you will guide us to the real one.”
“Say when,” I said.
She gave me a direct look. “When.”
I launched myself at her from a sitting position, but she was already moving. Her legs came up to fend me off. I caught her left ankle and shoved it aside, but her right leg slid past on my other side, and suddenly she had me in a scissor hold about the waist. I had thought she would try to flee the couch, to alert her associates; instead, she was trying to pin me there, and she had strong legs. Women may be weaker than men above the waist, but not below. I had miscalculated because I could not use my talent to interpret her training; her reflexes were largely automatic, not subject to conscious planning. She had countered my motion reflexively, and so had caught me. I tried to lean forward, to get a choke hold on her, but she squeezed me tightly and held me back so I had no leverage. I grasped a handful of her upper dress, to haul her in to me, but it ripped away. No purchase there!
Well, there were other ways. I could have dumped us both on the floor, but the thud would have alerted her henchmen that the engagement was on, and they would have rushed in to overpower me while she pinned me with the scissors.
Our silence was literal; she did not scream for help. I realized that she was enjoying the challenge of this combat; she was a very physical woman and wanted to do this job herself. If our struggle should lead to seduction, she would not object.
I took another handful of dress and ripped it away, exposing her low-cut halter beneath. Then I ripped that away, leaving her bare above the waist. She had reason to be proud of her body! Still, she did not scream, but continued to squeeze me unmercifully in her scissor hold. That hurt physically, despite my conditioning. I had to break her grip, and I did not want to strike her. Even in this combat I retained a certain diffidence about violence toward a beautiful woman, as perhaps she knew.
I put my hands to the nether portion of her dress and ripped that away. Soon I had her entirely naked, but still she did not relinquish her grip on my waist. I considered ramming my hand into an intimate place, but knew that would not make her let go; she was too close to victory to give in because of pain or indignity.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jul-16, 15:11
Points: 11,603, Level: 46 Points: 11,603, Level: 46 Points: 11,603, Level: 46
Last Achievements

There is a book called the rain barrel that features a woman who is famous for using her scissor hold. In the exctract that you can read on Google books two boys are discussing how afraid they are of her.
Unfortunately the previous page is not available on the preview. Does anyone on this thread have a subscription to one of those online libraries? I'm sure there is more scissor related content on the missing page.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 06-Jul-16, 02:44
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by scissorjunkie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm sure there is more scissor related content on the missing page.
No, there is no other mention of wrestling, scissors, etc. unfortunately.

Also, please read the original post: "1. Must be from a book that has been physically published". "The Rain Barrel" was only published as an eBook and so does not belong on this thread.

Thanks!
Old 14-Feb-17, 21:16
stymie
This message has been deleted by stymie. Reason: MOVED TO: http://www.malevsfemale.org/showthread.php?p=276747#post276747
Old 23-Feb-17, 19:49
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts
Default Re: Books/novels containing headscissors?

Quote:
Yes! There is a true gem of a book conserning headscissors.
It's called Off The Mark and it's by Will Stebbings. I'm 90% sure the author has a scissor fetish as some of the scenes could have been lifted straight from a story on this site.
The best thing for me about this book is the fact that it's a totally normal mainstream novel.
The book itself isn't too bad either. It's a coming of age story about a lad getting his first job and discovering girls in 70's Norfolk. I'm sure it would be a great nostalgia binge if you were about in 70's England but definitely worth reading for the scissor scenes and descriptions of female thighs.
I just finished reading this book, and i think its safe to say that the author has a leg fetish, and a female domination fetish. I think he incorporates them into his novel really well. The book was actually really good. My only complaint is that Godwyn should have been a bigger part of the story....for obvious reasons.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post: