Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 30-May-16, 22:06
Points: 5,702, Level: 32 Points: 5,702, Level: 32 Points: 5,702, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Underwater Trample Stories

The following is based on a true story:

When I was younger, I was over my best friend's house to hang out. It was a hot summer day and I really wanted to swim in their pool. My friend hates to swim, but his younger sister loves it. She also had her best friend over who loved to swim as well. While the three of us were having fun swimming everyone else was inside the house. We were all alone. We decided it would be fun to play Marco Polo. My friend's sister was the one who was shouting Marco. I thought it would be funny to hide underwater. Suddenly I felt a foot on my upper back pushing me down. Then I felt a second foot next to it. My best friend's younger sister's friend was standing on me! It felt awesome! She let me up and then asked me if I can be their surf board. I agreed, and soon they were both taking turns trampling me underwater. We played like that for about fifteen minutes and then it was time to go.

A year later I talked my friend into swimming in his own pool. We were just floating around, and then his MILF of a mother decided to join us. She loves to wrestle with us. I went in to tackle her but she saw it coming. She pushed me down and my head was between her thighs. I escaped by leaning back but she put her foot on my stomach. I was laying there on the steps of her pool trying to keep my head above water. She laughed and pressed her foot down. I'm under water at this point. She let me up for a second before she pushed me down again. My friend got out of the pool to use the bathroom so he wasn't there for any of this. When she let me up she asked if I was alright. I said yes, and she said good. Then she pushed me down again, bit this time I was on the second step so I could breathe. Barely. She sat on my chest and used her foot to splash water on my face. I told her I would lick her foot if she let me up. She laughed and said go ahead. She took her wet bare feet and rubbed them on my tongue. She bounced on me a final time and used me as a step to walk out of the pool. It was great.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to unknownbro17 For This Useful Post:

Tags
trample, true story