Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Mar-24, 00:46
Points: 12,012, Level: 47 Points: 12,012, Level: 47 Points: 12,012, Level: 47
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,798 Times in 158 Posts
Default Mixed Wrestling Video with... HS crush(!)

(This is a short M vs F commission. If you're interested in commissions, just let me know~)

--

Scott wished that his opponent would just get here already. If she was much later than this, he might get too nervous and change his mind about this whole thing. Right now, it was just him, the producers, the mats, and the gym. And then she walked in. His gorgeous opponent. He couldn’t believe it. It was Lina. Lina from high school. Lina who he had never been able to build up the courage to speak to in high school. She was seriously his opponent?

Lina was all smiles as she walked into the room and hugged both of the producers. She took her sunglasses off and used them to hold back her mane of curly hair. She had Starbucks in one hand and her phone in the other. “Sorry I’m so late. I don’t really have an excuse, there was just a long line at Starbucks.”

Lina was wearing a skintight, white tank top and denim shorts that were unbuttoned and unzipped all the way down. Her black bikini was underneath. The producers clearly didn’t care that she was late.

“No problem,” said a producer, “You look super hot, which is the important part.”

Lina handed him her empty drink. “Of course I do. Don’t I always?”

“Well, yeah, you do,” said the producer.

Scott was sort of jealous of how they could just casually hit on her like that. Why couldn’t he have said something like that in high school? It just wasn’t in his nature. Lina suddenly locked eyes with him, and it was obvious immediately that she didn’t recognize him right away.

“So you’re my opponent, huh?” she asked, “You’re the best they could find?”

“I guess I am,” was all he could think to say. In fairness to Scott, he was certainly not expecting his high school crush to show up… looking even hotter than she had when they were in high school.

The producer had the two of them head over to where all the weights were. Scott recognized the area from the videos they did where girls just crushed guys while they lifted weights. But this wasn’t that kind of video. This was a competitive video where they were both really trying to win. And they were both planning on actually trying for real because, ego aside, the winner got a thousand dollars and the loser got nothing at all.

There was 135 on the bench. The camera was already on and the producer told them that they’d both be benching as a little warmup / test of strength. Lina eagerly lay down on the bench first. The producer asked her how she’d been training for this big money match.

“I’ve never really been that into the gym,” said Lina as she got into position, “I thought about maybe training for this but then I got distracted by cake. Cake is really good.”

Lina managed to do one shaky rep before popping up off the bench and patting Scott on the shoulder. “Your turn. Let’s see your scrawny arms beat that.”

As much as Scott would have loved to impress her and beat that… he could only do one shaky rep as well.

This got a laugh out of Lina. “Come on, that’s it? Aren’t guys supposed to be like way stronger? My boyfriend can bench 225. For reps.”

Really not the intro Scott had been hoping for… but the producer was leading them over to the mats now so there was no time to go for another first impression.

Lina got down onto her knees. She looked so ready to wrestle. But she raised an eyebrow at Scott. “Is that what you’re wearing…?”

Scott was wearing a t-shirt and sweatpants. He looked up at the producer, unsure what to say or do.

“Strip for me, Scott,” laughed Lina, “I’m not going to be the only one showing any skin here.”

Scott looked at the producer again, who nodded as though this had been his plan all along. Scott stripped to just his briefs.

Lina laughed again. “Oh, I like those. You like them nice and tight, huh? Did you wear those for me? And you actually have a little muscle, don’t you? Not enough to outlift me, but still.”

Scott couldn’t tell what sort of game Lina was playing… her tone of voice was totally sincere. It seemed like she was really just messing with him and having fun. But was there something else there?

The producer told them to start the first round. Lina lunged at her opponent immediately, taking him off guard. She was just so ready to get at him and win. Scott wasn’t ready for how much energy she had. She was all over him. He’d been unable to look away from her body since she walked in, and now it was pressing up against him and grabbing him all over. He was sure that her hand was on his inner thighs more than was typical in wrestling…

“Oh, Scott,” she said, “You’re not going to just let me do this, are you? At least try and make things difficult for me. Or should they just give me the money now?”

Lina was on top now. Scott knew that was bad, but he couldn’t really tell what she was going for since he was as inexperienced at wrestling as he was at lifting weights and at talking to women he had a crush on. He’d spent a lot more time playing video games than doing any of these things.

Lina lay her curvy, tan body out on top of his and fought through his struggling to entwine her legs around his. She had him in a grapevine now.

“There we go,” she said with a smile, “You shouldn’t have given me those legs, Scott. Now we’re going to find out how flexible you are. Are you ready?”

“No,” said Scott.

“That was really more of a rhetorical question,” she replied.

Lina gave her male opponent the stretch of a lifetime. He groaned in pain right away. He stretched even less than he lifted. His body was not used to getting torn apart like this. Lina’s tanned legs were stretching him to the limit and then some.

“You know what would make this hold more fun?” asked Lina.

She hugged Scott’s head into her chest, smothering his face in her boobs. He struggled and tried to turn his face to the side so that he could get some air. But then she let go of his head and just gave him some air.

“Actually, let’s just get this out of the way,” said Lina as she peeled her tank top off and tossed it aside. Now Scott really had an even better view of the two big, soft, tan breasts that were just looming right above his face. He could see that there were tan lines on her cleavage. She must have been wearing a different bikini top the last time she was at the beach. He was so turned on by her that this is actually what he was thinking about before she hugged his face into her breasts again and smothered him. He was smothered even harder now and he could see nothing and feel nothing other than the boobs pressing into his face from seemingly every angle. He stared at these boobs how many times in high school? And now they were right in his face. If only he could breathe.

Lina laughed. “Scott, you should be able to get out of this. You’re not actually going to tap out to my boobs, are you? You are. You’re tapping ahahaha.”

Scott tapped out rather frantically on Lina’s back. He had no choice. He really couldn’t breathe at all underneath her boobs. He was so glad for air when she lifted them up and off of his face… but he also immediately wanted those hot, soft boobs back on his face.

Lina grabbed her boobs with both hands and pushed them together right in front of his face. “Did you like that one, Scott? I’m sure every guy who watches this will.”

She got off of him and walked over to the white board that was next to the mat. She put a tally under her name. One point for her. There was something so hot about how dominant and confident she was to Scott. Scott had liked that about her in high school too. It was part of what made her so appealing. She knew what she wanted. What she did next made her more appealing too, in kind of a different way. She pulled her shorts off. Since they were already unzipped, it was pretty easy despite the fact that she had really wide hip and big, thick thighs. She kicked them off the mat and now she was wearing nothing but that black bikini.

Lina joined him on the mat again. “It’s new. Only worn it to the beach once. What do you think, Scott?”

“I think, uh, it’s good,” he said.

“Good?” laughed Lina, “Well, you can’t go wrong with a black bikini. I’m sure every guy watching this agrees. I know my boyfriend loves it.”

Round two. Scott discovered that he was a lot more distracted now that so much more of Lina’s tan, curvy, sexy body was on display. He was seriously trying, but it wasn’t exactly easy to focus when your opponent had a body like that…something about her tan lines made it impossible to pay attention…or maybe it was her sweet, feminine smell that he thought was shampoo…

“This just isn’t your round,” said Lina as she came out on top again, “Or maybe it’s safe to say that wrestling just isn’t your sport. Maybe esports are more your speed?”

Scott hated how true that was. He couldn’t get her off and he wasn’t sure what she was doing until it was too late. Lina had taken him in a sort of cross body pin where one of his arms was stuck between her thighs and his other arm was being held in her hands. But that wasn’t his main problem. His main problem was that she laid her tanned tummy down right over his face, completely smothering him. It was so much more complete of a smother than the breast smother. There was really nowhere for him to turn now. He felt her hot skin against his face and against his lips. Then he felt something unexpected – her hand running down his chest, down his stomach… all the way down to his package.

“Somebody is enjoying this match,” she said, gently grabbing his bulge and giving it a nice feel, “Are you one of those guys who enjoys losing? Or do I just look fucking great in this bikini. Or is it both?”

It was both, but Scott couldn’t tell her this because he couldn’t speak or breathe underneath her tummy. He was kind of embarrassed that he was totally rock hard in his briefs… but that was probably normal, right?

Lina traced the outline of his hard shaft with her index finger. “Don’t get so carried away that you forget to tap. Or do. I don’t care. It might be good for the video if you pass out under there.”

Scott hadn’t been able to breathe at all for a while now and he knew he was definitely going to pass out if he stayed under her hot skin like this for much longer. He struggled hard, bucking his hips up off the mat… but her hand on his package had subdued him and what he really wanted to do was tap and give in.

Scott tapped and Lina let him go. She strutted back to the white board and awarded herself another point. Then she turned back around, adjusting her bikini. “That’s two taps for me, Scott. You’re not getting tired, are you?”

He was actually getting tired, but he didn’t want to admit it. Maybe working out instead of playing video games all day would have been a good idea to have earlier than just a couple weeks ago when he’d been asked to be in this video.

“I know one part of you isn’t getting tired,” she said, raising her eyebrows and looking pointedly right down at his bulge, which was now even bigger and more obvious than before.

Scott was so turned on by how dominant she was, but he still didn’t want to lose even though being in her tight holds was hot. No, he wanted to impress her by winning. He wanted to see the look in her eyes when she was the one who had to tap out to him. He wanted to see her being visibly turned on by him winning.

It didn’t look like that was going to happen this round though. She wore him down, pinned him down, and straddled his chest. He tried to buck her off like she was a cowgirl breaking in a stallion. It didn’t work. She slid forward until she was straddling his throat instead and all her weight was sitting right down on his neck. All he could do was look up at her. It was quite the view… that gorgeous face smiling down at him past those big, soft breasts in that bikini.

A look of realization slowly dawned on Lina’s face. She looked slightly confused at first but then it turned into a big, genuine smile. “Oh my god. I know you.”

Scott had been worried about this moment.

“We went to the same high school! You’re that Scott! I’m really getting a good look at your face now that it’s stuck between my legs. We had a couple classes together, right?”

“Y-Yeah,” said Scott, “We did…”

Lina leaned down closer to him. Her breasts looked so huge and so perfect from this angle. “And you had a big, huge, massive crush on me. Didn’t you?”

“M-Maybe…”

“Maybe?” Lina asked, pushing her hips forward so that it was even harder for him to breathe.

“M-Maybe…y-yeah…”

Lina laughed. “Of course you did. I mean, who wouldn’t? Look at my body. Look at this face.”

Lina reached down and pulled her former high school classmate into her crotch nice and tight so that there was no way he could escape when she fell onto her side, kicked out her legs, and locked him into a brutally tight headscissor.

Lina reached down and gave his package another gentle little squeeze. “It kind of looks like you still have a crush on me. And now I’m crushing you. With my thighs. Does this count as irony? I’ve never been totally clear on what irony meant?”

Scott was more worried about being choked out than he was about what was or wasn’t ironic. Her thighs were so strong. And now that she was flexing her muscles, they were even bigger and thicker… muscle bulged into his neck and cut off his air. He knew he was finished and that there was absolutely no way out of this hold. He desperately groped at her thighs, fighting for air…

Meanwhile, Lina calmly tried to remember what classes they had together. “Was it chemistry? Biology? It was something with Mr. Johnson, I think. I don’t remember. No, my boyfriend and I had biology together…”

Scott tapped out in a totally panicked and desperate way against her big, thick, juicy thigh with her quad flexed hard. Lina got up and gave herself another point on the board.

Scott rubbed his punished neck. “It was U.S. history…”

Lina laughed. “Oh, right! I don’t remember that at all, but I believe you. Did you fail the class because you were too busy checking me out or something?”

“I passed somehow.”

“You did, huh?” Lina got down into position, “I guess I was usually wearing more clothes than this in high school. You’re running out of time for a come back here, Scott from high school. Just looking at you, I thought you’d do better. What exactly was your workout routine getting ready for this? Why don’t you flex for me.”

Scott wasn’t really sure what sort of mind game she was playing but thought he’d look like a bitch if he didn’t flex. He flexed his arm.

Lina laughed. “We might have to tweak that workout routine, whatever it is. You should see my boyfriend’s arms. Total gun show. Seriously. You should see his abs too. Maybe you have, actually, since he posts them on Instagram like non-stop.”

Lina was teasing Scott pretty ruthlessly, but part of this was for the video. The producers wanted her to sort of play it up… but also she loved to tease. It was just her personality. She didn’t hate Scott or anything. He seemed like a nice guy. He seemed like the sort of guy who would be submissive and loyal.

She easily took control of him again in the next round. She could tell that he was tired. He was still struggling… but his defenses were beaten down. She put him into a reverse headscissor quite easily and cranked up the pressure fast and hard. His face was wedged tightly between her thighs and there was nothing he could do but stare at the perfect ass that had been hypnotizing him since high school when he sat behind her and just about died every time she would bend over to get something out of her backpack or pick up a pencil she’d dropped.

Lina kept on squeezing while she fondled his package which looked so desperate for her touch. “I don’t think I’ve ever seen a guy this turned on. You like this hold, don’t you? Is this your favorite? I’m kind of surprised you didn’t train more for this or something. You know this is all going on social media, right? Everyone is going to see that you lost to a girl.”

Lina looked up at the producer. “I know he’s tapping out right now, but can I just go ahead and knock him out? Is that allowed? I really want to. Like really badly.”

The producer nodded. “Sure. Go for it.”

Scott groped at her ass, trying anything to escape but he knew his fate had been sealed by the producer’s words. He passed out cold within seconds.

When he woke up, Lina was posing on top of him with her hands behind her head and her foot on his chest. He was a sweaty mess on the mat beneath her. He couldn’t believe he’d lost this hard to Lina of all people. Just to make things a little more humiliating, when the producer handed Lina the money, she started to make it rain 20 dollar bills all over him.

“Honestly Scott, you didn’t do that bad,” she said with a big smile, “Maybe if you hit the gym and put some meat on those bones we could even have a rematch. Maybe you could even take me out to dinner too.”

--

A week later, the video was up. Scott told himself he wasn’t going to watch it… but he did, and he was almost as turned on watching himself get dominated as he had been getting dominated.

He looked through the comments:

“Wow. She crushed him.”

“I’d be embarrassed if I were that guy.”

“Imagine losing to your high school crush.”

“Lina is my new favorite.”

“Please bring back Lina.”

“Rematch when?”

“Wow that reverse was insane.”

“I wish that were me.”

Scott looked at his phone. It was a DM from Lina. It was just the kissy emoji.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to headscissorfiction For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Mar-24, 05:46
Points: 2,045, Level: 18 Points: 2,045, Level: 18 Points: 2,045, Level: 18
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Mixed Wrestling Video with... HS crush(!)

this was amazing! maybe a sequel?
The Following User Says Thank You to Robocop1 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Mar-24, 11:48
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Mixed Wrestling Video with... HS crush(!)

I just finished reading this on your deviantart page, mate. It was so good I read it a second time when I saw you'd posted it here.

Lina definitely had a bit more depth to our character than Scott did, but then I like it when the men are kind of a blank slate because it is easier for me to imagine myself in their place. Lina's staggering self confidence and casual dominant attitude was very attractive. I do hope he takes his loss to her as an incentive to work out harder (or, at all) and become worthy of a rematch with her.

Thank you for sharing it with us, mate. I love the way you write.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post: