Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Feb-17, 02:55
Points: 4,246, Level: 27 Points: 4,246, Level: 27 Points: 4,246, Level: 27
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

Default Waitress

There is this Mexican restaurant that I frequent. Anyway, one of the waitresses there, in her mid-20s, has the most awesome biceps. She says she doesn't work out, but I guess she gets here workout by lifting dishes. She's about 5'6", very slender, dark hair, brown eyes, dark complexion. Her biceps aren't huge, but at the end of the night they are absolutely pumped and firm. I don't know if I could ever even talk her into arm wrestling, but I would love to try. Damned cute girl!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to herrpanzerdriver For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Feb-17, 18:48
Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50
Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Waitress

Most waitresses will be cool and if she is friendly just go a few times and be friendly and respectful to her and when it is not bust ask her in a playful and curious way. Good luck.
Old 19-Feb-17, 19:03
Points: 12,053, Level: 47 Points: 12,053, Level: 47 Points: 12,053, Level: 47
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Hey Dude, you could give it a try but I wouldn't if you don't know her well (e.g you at least hang out with her outside work)

I'm not trying to come across as douchey or (god forbid!) a white knight but generally most of my female friends/ ex girlfriends (and current one lol) hate being hit on at work.

Having said that I have no idea what the chemistry is like between the two of you, if she seems interested in you maybe ask her if she wants to grab a drink with you some time and see where it goes but bear in mind that cute, twentysomething waitresses get hit on a LOT at work. I think asking a waitress to arm wrestle at work is kinda odd, unless she works in a place like hooters or something lol, then I guess it would be fine.

Just my two cents mate
Old 20-Feb-17, 05:03
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Well, nobody ever hits on a waitress, so at least she'll think you're original.

OK, now that the sarcasm is out of the way, I've never been shot down as quickly as when I've asked total strangers who wait tables or work at place I frequent. I think it takes real skill to pick someone up in a situation like that. Skill I never had.

Consider she probably gets hit on a couple times a week and she probably has a boyfriend. So . . . . if it was me, near total stranger, a request like arm wrestling, I probably wouldn't do it. Now, if you do it subtle and make it worth her while, like offer her $25 for an arm wrestle and $50 more if she wins, maybe she'll say yes. Or get her talking about her muscles, like tell her your GF wants to arm wrestle her and see what she says (which might be a lie but it's a conversation start - in fact, that line might work better). Hire a girl to pretend to be your GF, have her challenge the other lady, if you set it up in a location where she's not working, maybe she'll take a challenge from you just for fun. (I'm kinda thinking outside the box).

But it's hard to invite a total stranger/female to an arm wrestling match and pull it off, unless you're really smooth or very good looking.

All the reasons why it's hard aside, there's no harm in asking. But I think a straight ask, at her job (she's not going to want to do it at her job, probably), possibly outside her job so asking her out for a drink might be slightly better odds. Still a bit of a long shot cause pretty waitresses get hit on a lot. That's my 2 cents anyway, from a guy without much success at such attempts.

Last edited by LicensetoKill; 20-Feb-17 at 06:34.
Old 20-Feb-17, 07:09
JohnODubhghaill

She's a waitress so you'll be give her a tip at some stage. If I wanted to get her to arm wrestle me, I would say eat alone at a table for two and afterwards, when she has collected the plates, I'd ask her "what do you want? a $5 tip or $50 if you can beat me in an arm-wrestling match?". You said she has nice biceps so I bet she is confident in her strength and would be willing to show it off. She is a waitress so she is likely to value $50. Plus there is a table in front of you ready to be used as an arm-wrestling platform. I'd also think that picking a relatively secluded table would increase the chances of her agreeing.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Feb-17, 07:30
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

I'd make a joke out of it. Just be casual and if you two are reasonably chatty, just say something like "I bet you win tons of arm wrestles with those!". Then gauge your response according to how she reacts. If she laughs or makes a joke back about it then give it a shot. Alternatively if she dismisses your comment or doesn't smile/laugh then leave it
Old 20-Feb-17, 20:41
Points: 4,897, Level: 29 Points: 4,897, Level: 29 Points: 4,897, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

John ODub nailed it.

Tell her you'll give her 20% no matter what, 50% if she arm wrestles you, and 100% if she wins.

And don't be a creep about it.

It'll sound playful and she's got nothing to lose. It's arm wrestling and you said she's got great arms. Odds are she'll try hard to win (free money) and if you're not a weakling, you can drag it out for a good while before you let her win. Then smile, give her a high five, pay up, and go.

She may even challenge you again another time for double or nothing.

Oh, and pics or it didn't happen.
Old 20-Feb-17, 21:54
Banned
Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,194 Times in 794 Posts

You really can't plan these things out. No amount of sitting around devising strategy will help. What you really have to be able to is read the situation. Obviously you need a quiet time. Many people think that is near closing but I'm guessing those are people with no restaurant experience. Closing is one of the busiest times in the shift. There's a lot of stuff to do.

The other thing is, a waitress with nice guns has been asked about them a billion times already. I wouldn't waste my shot by proposing arm-wrestling. In fact, I tend to take the opposite approach by making a joke of how many times some guy has asked her to arm-wrestle and try to steer the conversation into wondering why so many guys seem to have that response to women with muscular arms. That gives me a chance to say why I think it's such a great thing, how attractive strong women are etc. I recall having one of these conversations that wound up with the waitress asking me why I didn't challenge her to an arm-wrestle. I told her "I didn't want to be one of those guys". You're working, you're busy, you get it all the time. But anytime you feel like it, I'd love to."

I'm not saying you shouldn't have some conversation strategies, just that I wouldn't make up some scheme involving payment or anything like that. I'm also not saying my approach is the right one for everyone because I think it has to be true to who you are. I've worked a lot in bars and restaurants as a musician and I really do have a ton of admiration for people in that industry, so it's not hard for me to sympathize with a waitress.
Old 21-Feb-17, 01:39
Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Please don't do this. It is a bad idea. It's going to go awkwardly and you're going to be the creepy guy who made her day weird and you probably will not feel comfortable ever going back there again.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GuyIncognito For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Feb-17, 02:21
Banned
Points: 943, Level: 11 Points: 943, Level: 11 Points: 943, Level: 11
Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyIncognito [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Please don't do this. It is a bad idea. It's going to go awkwardly and you're going to be the creepy guy who made her day weird.
You must be new here. This type of logic, common sense and plain decency will be lost on the vast majority who inhabit this site as their mantra regardless of the collateral damage is....."what harm is there in asking?"
The Following User Says Thank You to cubs_fan For This Useful Post: