Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

View Poll Results: Would you session with the georgeous ball buster or no?
Yes, and I'd let her do her thing. 37 31.62%
Yes, but I'd defend, try to protect my boys. 29 24.79%
Yes but I'd wear a cup 4 3.42%
Nope, No, No, No and No. 46 39.32%
I'm a female, but I like this thread 1 0.85%
Voters: 117. You may not vote on this poll

Old 18-Nov-17, 12:38
Points: 19,379, Level: 60 Points: 19,379, Level: 60 Points: 19,379, Level: 60
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,926 Times in 561 Posts
Default Re: Would you session with a wrestler who "specialized" in ball busting?

I would have to make it very clear that ballbusting was not going to be a part of it because personally I just can't take it. That became obvious years ago. I had booked a session with Megan Abshire and it wasn't supposed to be a ballbusting session but I guess I just caught her in a really aggressive mood. I ended up in a reverse headscissor. Megan was at her off season weight and as I struggled to try to free myself from the two tree trunks that were choking me she decided to grab my nuts and squeeze them pretty damn hard. I was suffering big time and she was obviously enjoying it to the point where this must have gone on for a half hour during which I went brief periods of tears, unconsciousness and considerable fear. Although I look back on it fondly it was certainly the longest, most painful half hour of my life.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 11blockhead62 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Nov-17, 21:05
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,427 Times in 1,106 Posts
Default Re: Would you session with a wrestler who "specialized" in ball busting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11blockhead62 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I would have to make it very clear that ballbusting was not going to be a part of it because personally I just can't take it. That became obvious years ago. I had booked a session with Megan Abshire and it wasn't supposed to be a ballbusting session but I guess I just caught her in a really aggressive mood. I ended up in a reverse headscissor. Megan was at her off season weight and as I struggled to try to free myself from the two tree trunks that were choking me she decided to grab my nuts and squeeze them pretty damn hard. I was suffering big time and she was obviously enjoying it to the point where this must have gone on for a half hour during which I went brief periods of tears, unconsciousness and considerable fear. Although I look back on it fondly it was certainly the longest, most painful half hour of my life.
Wow. A half hour. That's pretty darn insane. I love stories like that and kind of used to fantasize about a session like that, but never had an experience quite like that, well, almost once, a dom put my balls in a squeezing device and she kind of ignored my begs for her to let up, but your experience sounds a bit more intense.

I totally get the love/hate feeling about something like that, especially if the lady is hot like Megan Abshire. (I always found her hot, though I'm usually not into body builders).
Old 18-Nov-17, 22:49
Points: 26,392, Level: 71 Points: 26,392, Level: 71 Points: 26,392, Level: 71
Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,351 Times in 1,835 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm curious who some of those session ladies were that you saw.
Hmm, there was Addie, Jolene, Electra, Austin Lynn, Dragon Lily, Alex and Cassandra, Cheryl Harris, Megan, Those are the memorable ones.

Last edited by boyofwinter; 18-Nov-17 at 22:54.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Nov-17, 23:59
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Here's the situation. She's perfect. She's your type, she's responsive by e-mail but she has a reputation for ball busting really hard during a session, even if you ask her not to, she has a known habit of forgetting when she has the opportunity and "wham", knee or elbow or fist right in the nads.

But other than that she's perfect, responsive, not a clock watcher, gorgeous.

Would you or wouldn't you do that session?

And if you've had a session like that, please share.
Would I? Yes, infact I'm in a similar situation

There is a wonderful person I see in the session industry who is essentially the "right one" for me for sessions. No awkward silence, won't freak out on things I suggest. Can both talk about subjects outside of "sessions" and have decent conversations without them faking interest just to get through the session. We've also had several sessions so no real need for either of us to put up a front.

For ball busting specifically, I am not a fan. Never was, and am afraid of being punched or kicked there with force. The most I could handle is squeezing, or "light" hitting. Despite that, it has still happened. Not to the point of crying due to having a huge barrage of punches to it with lethal force, but enough to hurt me temporarily. And insult most session wrestlers, and they'll probably get angry at you and increase the intensity

The weirdest experience was being knocked out in her arms(which was painless btw) via RNC, and waking up to her hitting and squeezing me there. When I woke up , I actually felt nothing for like 30 seconds. I guess the effects of the KO led to me not having much of a feeling down there for awhile.

Last edited by KazanaVest12; 19-Nov-17 at 00:12.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Nov-17, 21:56
Points: 97,714, Level: 100 Points: 97,714, Level: 100 Points: 97,714, Level: 100
Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,109 Times in 4,078 Posts

A man after your own ballbustin hearts:

Published on Nov 23, 2017

Met Ryan from Fet Loving. I had the pleasure to interview Ryan while filming with him in Las Vegas. Ryan has a unique fetish that some may find disturbing. Watch the full interview and find out the lengths Ryan will go to. Could you handle Ryan's Fetish ?

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Nov-17, 23:21
scifan
This message has been deleted by scifan.
Old 23-Nov-17, 23:30
Points: 17,753, Level: 58 Points: 17,753, Level: 58 Points: 17,753, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,391 Times in 107 Posts

Quote:
I'm no doctor, but I think the balls are pretty good at recovering from injury. 99% of the time it's just pain, maybe some swelling but nothing permanent. 1% of the time there might be a rip or a tear or a misplacement but that's usually fixable.

I get why it's not everyone's cup of tea. But I'm just saying, I think fear of permanent damage sounds overblown.

For me, it's more the idea than the activity that's fun to think about. Usually after 1 solid hit, I'm throwing in the towel, but I still like the idea. I don't think it would be all over movies and such if it wasn't, in some way, appealing on the idea level, or appealing to see it happening to someone else.
Some damage to the nuts can be caused by trauma and to fix this permanently it's necessary a surgical procedure. So, ball busting is not for me!

See: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to scifan For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Nov-17, 18:55
Points: 5,612, Level: 31 Points: 5,612, Level: 31 Points: 5,612, Level: 31
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

It all depends on how it played out, really. I'm not into ball busting, but I've never actually explicitly told a session wrestler _not_ to include it -- I normally just give the ladies an idea of what I'm interested in (semi-competitive to competitive wrestling, pins and breast smothers strongly encouraged) and we go from there. If the girl in question wants to experiment a bit and see if I like something, I'm usually game. Zoe, for instance, was the first girl I sessioned with to keep a breast smother going after I tapped. I wasn't expecting it, but it was awesome.

So, given that, if the hypothetical perfect girl included a ball bust because she thought I'd enjoy it, that's not a deal breaker. Assuming I enjoyed it about as much as I'd expect to (which is not at all -- I've never done it in a session, but I don't particularly enjoy pain in general, and getting hit in the balls in other circumstances is not at all fun) and she apologized, we could continue the session once I recovered, and I'd probably still have a good time overall. That's a mistake, sure, but one that was made in good faith.

On the other hand, doing it if I'd explicitly asked her not to would very likely be the end of the session and a negative review left on the session sites. That wouldn't be a mistake made in good faith, it would just be a violation of trust and safety, and is no more appropriate than it would be for me to start going fully competitive on a girl who only offers fantasy sessions.

Clear communication and trust are fundamental to sessions, and that's a two way street.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Genericname2001 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Nov-17, 21:21
Points: 6,755, Level: 35 Points: 6,755, Level: 35 Points: 6,755, Level: 35
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Genericname2001 has it exactly right - the name of the game is consent: if you've agreed to something then that's fine, but if you haven't it's assault. And that works both ways.
The Following User Says Thank You to Praxiteles For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Nov-17, 11:57
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,427 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praxiteles [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Genericname2001 has it exactly right - the name of the game is consent: if you've agreed to something then that's fine, but if you haven't it's assault. And that works both ways.
Legally, assault can still be charged even if there's prior agreement and there are situations where that's happened. But in the spirit of the question, if you know the lady has a history of "assault", but everything else about her is perfect, would you roll with her anyway?

Some of us would. I might. I wrestled with a lady who I absolutely knew wanted to knock me out in a head-scissors, even though I specifically requested no knockouts, she clearly wanted to and was trying to get me in that hold. I was stronger, so it was more interesting than scary being in that situation, but I didn't walk away or end the session, I rather enjoyed the risk. I realize that's not quite the same thing but it's the only time I've been in a situation a little bit like this.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Nov-17, 21:55
Points: 6,581, Level: 34 Points: 6,581, Level: 34 Points: 6,581, Level: 34
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stymie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I always wondered what the long term effects were for having ones balls "busted" regularly. Can't be too promising I would reckon. That's a fetish I'm glad I never had.
I like being ko’d... I’m sure ball busting is safer long term lol