Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Rage has a message:

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Sasha vs Marek (immobilization onslaught).
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - NC-137.

Old 25-Aug-18, 04:23
Points: 941, Level: 11 Points: 941, Level: 11 Points: 941, Level: 11
Activity: 3.6% Activity: 3.6% Activity: 3.6%

Default Boxing session with Dezy Desire

I had a mixed wrestling session with Dezy Desire in Las Vegas a few weeks ago. We wrestled in an Octagon at an old gym where fighters used to train (and where quite a few mixed wrestling videos were filmed!) Her Session girls profile is [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

She's awesome to session with and 100 percent I plan to see her again. She's big -- 5-10 and I'm guessing about 165-170, but in very good condition. She is very athletic looking.

She's extraordinarily friendly and we had a great vibe between us. She tailored the session the way I wanted it and while she won I think all of the falls, it was competitive and when I ever-so-briefly got an advantage, her competitive juices started to flow and she'd quickly tap me.

This all brings me to my question: Should I box her? I've wanted to box a session wrestler for a long time. Dezy has fought some amateur MMA and when I asked if she'd box me, she smiled and quickly said yes. I told her I didn't want to be a punching bag and that I wanted to be able to fight back. While I didn't think I could win, I had no interest in standing there and letting her whale on me. She smiled and said it was fine.

I'm going to set up another session soon, maybe even next week. I had a GREAT time wrestling with her, and undoubtedly I would again. But I'm wondering if I should follow through and box her.

She's in better condition than me and undoubtedly a better boxer. I dont' want to be all marked up -- it would be odd to go to work with two black eyes and try to explain that -- but I keep thinking about doing it.

So if you were me, would you do it and if you say you would, what advice could you give me?
Old 25-Aug-18, 09:23
Points: 1,446, Level: 15 Points: 1,446, Level: 15 Points: 1,446, Level: 15
Activity: 12.3% Activity: 12.3% Activity: 12.3%

Default Re: Boxing session with Dezy Desire

I'd ask for an amateur boxing match with gloves and headgear. Amateur boxing awards points for punches landed regardless of the power of the punches. As Dezy does MMA, she likely has access to gloves and headgear.

Headgear and gloves should prevent you from being marked up. But you will still be able to experience what it feels like to be outboxed by someone as beautiful as Dezy. You'll be able to experience her landing punches and you not being able to stop her.

I'm guessing amateur boxing will be tiring enough - but if you do find it to be too light, you can always ask her to increase the power during the session.
Old 25-Aug-18, 13:39
Points: 4,523, Level: 28 Points: 4,523, Level: 28 Points: 4,523, Level: 28
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlebrett [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I had a mixed wrestling session with Dezy Desire in Las Vegas a few weeks ago. We wrestled in an Octagon at an old gym where fighters used to train (and where quite a few mixed wrestling videos were filmed!) Her Session girls profile is [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

She's awesome to session with and 100 percent I plan to see her again. She's big -- 5-10 and I'm guessing about 165-170, but in very good condition. She is very athletic looking.

She's extraordinarily friendly and we had a great vibe between us. She tailored the session the way I wanted it and while she won I think all of the falls, it was competitive and when I ever-so-briefly got an advantage, her competitive juices started to flow and she'd quickly tap me.

This all brings me to my question: Should I box her? I've wanted to box a session wrestler for a long time. Dezy has fought some amateur MMA and when I asked if she'd box me, she smiled and quickly said yes. I told her I didn't want to be a punching bag and that I wanted to be able to fight back. While I didn't think I could win, I had no interest in standing there and letting her whale on me. She smiled and said it was fine.

I'm going to set up another session soon, maybe even next week. I had a GREAT time wrestling with her, and undoubtedly I would again. But I'm wondering if I should follow through and box her.

She's in better condition than me and undoubtedly a better boxer. I dont' want to be all marked up -- it would be odd to go to work with two black eyes and try to explain that -- but I keep thinking about doing it.

So if you were me, would you do it and if you say you would, what advice could you give me?

Maybe headgear is better now than when I tried boxing in college.

But unless it covers all of your head, you risk bruises from boxing - regardless of how thick the gloves are.

If you bleed/bruise easily (as I do), it can take awhile for boxing-related marks to heal.
Old 25-Aug-18, 15:21
Points: 1,446, Level: 15 Points: 1,446, Level: 15 Points: 1,446, Level: 15
Activity: 12.3% Activity: 12.3% Activity: 12.3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlebrett [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Her Session girls profile is [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Is her profile still active?
Old 27-Aug-18, 23:44
Points: 3,115, Level: 23 Points: 3,115, Level: 23 Points: 3,115, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Its my ultimate fantasy to box with women as well. Ive been lucky enough to do it a few times. As long as safety is first in everyones mind, you should be fine. As its your first time, i dont know how youll react to being hit but its different for everyone. You may not like it lol. Just communicate with her, she sounds professional enough to accommodate.
Old 28-Aug-18, 01:50
Points: 10,435, Level: 44 Points: 10,435, Level: 44 Points: 10,435, Level: 44
Activity: 42.1% Activity: 42.1% Activity: 42.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,172 Times in 642 Posts

Thankfully, she just [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] again. Not sure why she's done that a few times but it's vastly better than the alternative of her leaving sessions.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post: