Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 11-Mar-18, 23:45
Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Business trip with Amelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyguy23 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I forgot all about writing this. I actually ended up marrying this girl. Funny how that worked out.
How long after you wrote the story did you marry her. Did you ever tell her you wrote a story about it and does she still beat you
The Following User Says Thank You to kendawg For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Sep-18, 17:48
Points: 7,375, Level: 36 Points: 7,375, Level: 36 Points: 7,375, Level: 36
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendawg [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How long after you wrote the story did you marry her. Did you ever tell her you wrote a story about it and does she still beat you

We got married at the end of last year, so less than a year ago now. I've never told her about the story I wrote, but we definitely wrestle quite a bit and she's as good as she ever was.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flyguy23 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Sep-18, 03:37
Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyguy23 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
We got married at the end of last year, so less than a year ago now. I've never told her about the story I wrote, but we definitely wrestle quite a bit and she's as good as she ever was.
Wow that truly is an amazing story. When you originally posted one of my favorite stories it ended with you never seeing her again. Sometimes life works in mysterious ways. That years later you would find each other again and get married. If I remember she really beat you pretty good so when you first saw each other for the first time did she happen to remind you of her beating and is she as good at beating you like she did still today.

Anyway congratulations on finding suck a great girl.
Old 14-Sep-18, 16:08
Last Achievements

We crossed paths again quite a bit after we lost touch. There were circumstances preventing us from being intimate when this match took place, and that wasnt the case when we met again. It's all about timing I guess. She is still an excellent wrestler and definitely gets the best of me quite a bit, but I'm not in bad shape myself, so I give her a run for her money more times than not.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flyguy23 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Nov-18, 20:09
Last Achievements

I've finally decided to tell the rest of the story here with Amelia. I don't have a lot of time, but I'm going to start with how we got back in touch.

Quite a bit of time had passed and I'd been through numerous relationships along the way. I can't say I ever forgot Amelia, but seeing her again was not something I ever considered to be possible. She was the "dream girl" that go away so to speak. So on one random day I got a facebook invite to go an old friends engagement party. At first I didn't give a lot of thought to going, but I realized it may be a great opportunity to see some old friends and catch up. This was the first time I thought about possibly seeing Amelia again as this was a mutual friend of ours. A few days before the party, I sent a text to her saying I'd be at the party and it would be great seeing her again if she planned on coming. Unfortunately I never heard back though and thought that was that.

Fast forward to the night of the party and it was a great time. I'd run into a lot of people from my old job and life that I hadn't seen in a long time. It was great seeing how everyone was doing. I honestly hadn't given seeing her a thought that night until someone tapped my shoulder from behind and whispered "wanna wrestle?"! My heart skipped a beat and I turned around trying to contain my excitement, but that went out the window when I saw how excited she was! She gave me a big hug and acted very happy to see me. I also can't put into words how stunning she was! She had on a light grey sweater and knee length grey stripped skirt and she looked amazing!

We immediately hit it off and pretty much did our own thing and didn't interact with anyone else the rest of the night. I had asked her why she didn't respond to my text and she said she wanted to surprise me, which she really did. So I won't bore anyone with the details of the conversation that night, until our wrestling match came up...

It started with her asking if my ego was still bruised by the "ass kicking and kissing". Im sure my face was blood red and tried to play it off like she got lucky. She wasn't having that though. She was more than happy to tell me she knew she was going to win from the moment wrestling came up based on how nervous I got. All she had to do was get me flustered and I'd "beat myself" as she put it. I countered asking what if I kept my composure, did she feel I'd beat her, and she said "ohh no way, you have no idea the lengths I was willing to go to beat you that night, but you made it easy!" This really peaked my curiosity to say the least and I said I wish I would have found out and given a better match. She smiled and whispered in my ear "I'd love to kick your ass again, but the ending this time will be a lot more fun". I think I fell in love with her at this moment. I told her it was on and asked if we should make a little wager? She got a big smile and said absolutely!

More to come...
Old 29-Nov-18, 20:27
Points: 6,847, Level: 35 Points: 6,847, Level: 35 Points: 6,847, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Can't wait to hear the rest...
Old 30-Nov-18, 00:02
Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Awesome story..looking forward to hearing more...congrats on your marriage
Old 06-Jun-19, 22:09
Last Achievements

I’m sorry for the long delay, I don’t have a ton of time to write and I’d honestly forgot I had started to tell the next chapter.

After she agreed to the bet, my mind went a bit wild as to what I’d even want to bet. I wanted to beat her and show her who’s stronger, but I wanted this to go much further than just wrestling. So I said “after I beat you, you have to let me take you to dinner”. She giggled a little and moved in closer to me “if you’re a good boy, you’ll get a lot more than just dinner” and gave me a very gentle kiss on the cheek. This drove me CRAZY to say the least, I wanted this woman in every way. She was an expert at flirting and knew exactly what she was doing. After gaining my composure, I asked her what she wanted if she won. She just smiled a little and said “I think I want you to kiss my ass again, and maybe more”. I happily agreed and asked when this match would take place. She surprisingly said “right now if you want! I live about 10 minutes away!”.

We both made our way to our cars and I followed for the roughly ten minute drive to her apartment. We went inside and I helped her clear some space in the living room, which wan’t huge, but big enough for a match. After that she said she wanted to change clothes to get ready for the match. She was wearing a very cute short skirt and blouse, and I would have LOVED for her to just wrestle in that, but of course that was never going to happen. I figured she’d just go put on some athletic clothing like last time, which was still pretty great. I had on Jeans and a button down shirt, which wasn’t ideal, but its all I had.

She walked out of her bedroom and I immediately knew I was in big trouble as she had on pink sports bra and pink and white stripped boy short panties. I’m sure my jaw hit the floor as I stared like a panting dog. She smiled and asked “do you like?” As she turned around and showed me her perfect little ass. “Very much” was all I could get out before looking away trying to gain my composure. I was telling myself I needed to regain my focus as she is very much going to try and kick my ass. Its pretty clear there will be other things to focus on after wrestling, but I actually did want to win this match. So I started moving toward the middle of the room to start when she stopped me and asked “are you going to wrestle in that? I don’t want your jeans or buttons on your shirt to scratch me up”. Now I’m a fit guy with confidence, but I can be a bit on the shy side, so it didn’t immediately cross my mind to strip down to my undershirt and boxer briefs. I just looked at her stupidly and said that I don’t have any other clothes to wrestle in. She got a huge smile and said “are you wearing underwear or no”, to which I said “of course”. She quickly shot back “well, if you don’t want to wrestle in your underwear, Im sure I can find some cute clothes for you to put on!”. I rolled my eyes and said no thanks, and started stripping down. “Are you sure? You’d look cute in my pajamas!” I just laughed and said no thanks, which made her give me a pouty face. “I’ll get you to do that someday” she said with a smile.

So we were both ready to go and moved to the center of the room. My heart was racing faster than anytime I remember as we faced off. She looked me dead in the eye and leaned in for what looked like a kiss. I almost panicked because I wanted that so bad, but I didn’t trust her at all when it came to the wrestling match. I let her move in and kissed her back, but my guard was up and I was ready for any trick she may come up with. Instead, she just kissed me and slowly moved back smiling. It wasn’t a trick after all. So she got low in her wrestling stance and said “ready?” and when I said “yes” she launched herself at me and it was on!

She was very aggressive to say the least. For such a beautiful and feminine creature, she had a competitive edge that is pretty rare. I just tried to fend off her attacks to start. She didn’t necessarily have any kind of strategy or plan it seemed like, she was just throwing herself at me trying to knock me on my back with brute strength. It wasn’t too difficult to keep her at bay, but she was so quick and so aggressive, I didn’t really have a chance to make any sort of offensive move to try and get her down. Finally after a few minutes of this, she calmed down a bit and backed up into her little stance and waited for me to move in on her. I was all too happy to take the opportunity and lunged at her low and grabbed her around the waist with the intent of lifting her and putting her on her back. I got my arms around her and when I tried to lift, I was shocked to find myself not going anywhere. She had stretched her legs to gain leverage and leaned over the top of me and wrapped her arms around my waist from behind. We were at a stalemate for a few seconds, but I had zero leverage in this position and she started forcing me down to the carpet. Finally I let go of her hoping I’d be able to dislodge her off my back and start again. I had no such luck. Once I let go she put all of her weight on my back and I went face first into the carpet with her on my back. In a flash she had swung around and started putting her arms around my head going for a choke hold. I was able to stop her right arm from getting around my neck, but she just slid the left around instead, locking it with the right arm and I was in big trouble. She tightened the grip around my neck and I instantly couldn’t breathe. I panicked and got up on my hands and knees thinking I’d pick her up and slam her down to get her to loosen her grip. Once I got to my hands and knees, she jerked my head sideways and leaned to her right sending me rolling. We ended up with her on her back and me on top of her and she still had the choke hold.

She immediately brought her legs up around my waist and loosened the choke a little. I was beyond happy to take a deep breath, which I did until I felt her legs constrict around my waist! I remember from last time now, this girl has incredibly strong legs and getting squeezed by them is downright scary. “Doing ok baby?” She asked as she was squeezing the life out of me. I couldn’t even answer, as I reached with both hands trying to pry the apart. She then eased up with her legs and started choking me again. I switched and tried to pull her arms off my neck. We went back and forth like this numerous times. I couldn’t see her face, but she later told me she was having the time of her life and had a huge smile the whole time.

I was beyond tired and out of breath as she was absolutely kicking my ass again. I gave up trying to pry her arms and legs off of me and switched strategy a little. I started twisting my body to try and turn around while in her grip. I thought I might have a fighting chance if we were face to face vs her having my back. Surprisingly I was able to turn a bit, and as I did she let go of the choke and rolled us over so I was on my stomach with her on my side with a strong scissor around my waist still. I leaned into her and kept trying to turn more, which she fought hard to resist at first, but then I felt her let up a little for some reason. So I rolled a little further and in a flash, she let go of the scissor altogether and pushed up on top of me to straddle my midsection while grabbing my hands to try and pin me. While I thought I was making a good move to escape, it turns out I was falling right into a trap. She didn’t immediately get a grip on my wrists, but while I was trying to resist, she scooted way up for a high and tight school girl pin. Once she got her thighs around my head, it was all too easy to grab my wrists and pin them down.

I fought with everything I had left to try and dislodge her, but it didn’t do anything other than make her bounce around a little on top of me. I really wanted to beat her to make up for the last match, but she has flat out dominated me for a second time. After I fought for a few minutes, I finally relaxed to catch my breath. She held my wrists down and stared straight into my eyes “how is it going sweetie?”. This drove me wild, but there was nothing in the world I could do about it. “Is the wittle girl too strong for you big boy?”. I wanted so bad to say something back and then fight, but I also knew that’s exactly what she wanted too. The more I fought and talked, the more she’d try and embarrass me. I just told her “you win, you’re too good”, which made her smile really big. She patted me on the head and said “good boy” and started to get up. I also started to get up, but was caught off guard when she turned around and sat back down on my stomach facing away from me. Before I could say anything, she started scooting back until her ass was maybe 6 inches from my face. I had totally forgot about our bet and also how she did almost this exact thing the first time we wrestled. She looked back and said “you know what to do!”. Unlike last time, I didn’t resist her. She looked AMAZING and kissing any part of her is not something I would have said no to. So I kissed until she said it was good enough.

After that she got up and helped me up. She gave me a hug and very passionate kiss and said “that was a lot of fun, and I think I want a rematch now!” I was crazy turned on and quite frankly didn’t want another match at this point. I told her I think I’d rather not, but she just smiled and said “not the kind of wrestling you’re thinking, I want to try strip wrestling and I want to do it in there” pointing at her bedroom. I smiled and took her hand leading her to her bedroom. The rest is up to your imagination.
Old 07-Jun-19, 19:03
LuckyL

Awesome story!

Fuck the tennis chick, lol. More stories with your sexy wife who easily beats you haha

This is a good example of how women actually have a very good advantage when they are attractive. It's like you can't bring yourself to go all out even if your trying. Not to mention the adrenaline dump when they are turning you on before/during.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jun-19, 19:13
Last Achievements

Honestly I felt I did go all out against her in these 2 matches even though she thoroughly beat me from start to finish. She was just so much more skilled and knowledgable at the time. These days when we have a match it's actually pretty even. Anymore it mostly comes down to who gets an early advantage. I'm pretty good at tapping or her pinning her if I get the upper hand. If she gets the upper hand, I've got pretty much no chance. Shes an expert at keeping an advantage and finishing. I make her work for it, but its incredibly hard to escape and turn things around.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flyguy23 For This Useful Post: