Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Jade vs Marek.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-122.

Old 05-Sep-18, 23:18
Points: 1,247, Level: 13 Points: 1,247, Level: 13 Points: 1,247, Level: 13
Activity: 17.5% Activity: 17.5% Activity: 17.5%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Mixed Wrestling Videos with Clay?

Hey Clay,
First I'd like to say thanks for all your contributions to mixed wrestling.
I love the videos of jet and you and Frankie as well, as well as when Rachael puts you in ceiling holds and completly dominates.
I hope you can bring make some more videos or find away to get more girls involved. It's great physically and I love just been woman handled despite being quite strong and young myself. I don't know why .
Do you like pro mixed style matches in which the female controls the match?
I'm a big fan of Christie richi, maliha hoska and the videos on slampegs if you know.
I know London has a good scene going on but here in Australia there is sadly not much.
I wonder if you had any tips on how I can get this going? It's awkward enough as it is the best way I've found to get this going is just to play wrestle and let the women win. Most gwomen agree and kind of enjoy it but they don't know many moves unless they do some bjj or wrestling which makes it rare.
Anyways I appreciate the presence here and I wish you best of luck in more videos. If you had any suggestions to links of matches that would be great too.
Thanks heaps
Old 06-Sep-18, 04:06
Points: 316, Level: 6 Points: 316, Level: 6 Points: 316, Level: 6
Activity: 5.0% Activity: 5.0% Activity: 5.0%

Clay, what is the most humiliated you've felt after a wrestling match?
Old 08-Sep-18, 01:40
Points: 1,998, Level: 18 Points: 1,998, Level: 18 Points: 1,998, Level: 18
Activity: 12.5% Activity: 12.5% Activity: 12.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LosAngelesFan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Clay, what is the most humiliated you've felt after a wrestling match?
Interesting question!!!

Also, Clay: I want to apologize if I asked to reveal too much about that stuff; I didnít mean to make you share confidential information or make anyone uncomfortable. Maybe all of that isnít my business. However, I am so grateful that you are replying to this thread in general, haha.

Also, thanks to everyone whoís made this thread what it is so farĖI honestly never expected it to get to even this point!!! Letís keep it going!!!
Old 14-Sep-18, 18:43
Points: 1,981, Level: 18 Points: 1,981, Level: 18 Points: 1,981, Level: 18
Activity: 7.0% Activity: 7.0% Activity: 7.0%
Last Achievements

The most humiliating defeat was against Roxy, definitely. She opened the match with a sucker punch, so she rattled me early and really kicked the shit out of me! I wasn't impressed by her at first meeting and didn't expect her to be so rough... although I tried to recover she really crushed me. I want a rematch!
The Following User Says Thank You to Clay For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Sep-18, 03:10
Points: 62,367, Level: 100 Points: 62,367, Level: 100 Points: 62,367, Level: 100
Activity: 99.7% Activity: 99.7% Activity: 99.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,448 Times in 2,695 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The most humiliating defeat was against Roxy, definitely. She opened the match with a sucker punch, so she rattled me early and really kicked the shit out of me! I wasn't impressed by her at first meeting and didn't expect her to be so rough... although I tried to recover she really crushed me. I want a rematch!
Saw the match and must say I was disappointed with her one-sided punching, I know a lot of guys love watching that but I don't. I don't mind a little of that "beatdown" stuff in a wrestling video but when it goes on and on, beginning to end it really spoils it for me. I kept hoping for her to stop and just stick to wrestling for awhile at least. I wish I was into the beatdowns, I'd be in hog heaven with most of these "mixed combat" videos
Old 16-Sep-18, 03:30
Points: 1,981, Level: 18 Points: 1,981, Level: 18 Points: 1,981, Level: 18
Activity: 7.0% Activity: 7.0% Activity: 7.0%
Last Achievements

I did enjoy it, but it made it more humiliating due to the black eye she gave me, which I had to wear during the remaining time in Budapest!