Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Art

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Closed Thread

Old 29-Aug-18, 18:40
Points: 10,542, Level: 44 Points: 10,542, Level: 44 Points: 10,542, Level: 44
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Bonnie and Stella---Super Adult Femme Fatales

OK for me
Old 30-Aug-18, 21:31
Points: 2,498, Level: 20 Points: 2,498, Level: 20 Points: 2,498, Level: 20
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Ok for me too!
Old 31-Aug-18, 15:18
Points: 53,090, Level: 100 Points: 53,090, Level: 100 Points: 53,090, Level: 100
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,422 Times in 452 Posts

Yes. I am still on for this project. Just let me know.
Old 04-Sep-18, 14:56
Points: 12,291, Level: 47 Points: 12,291, Level: 47 Points: 12,291, Level: 47
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,260 Times in 148 Posts

email from larry heller owner of [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I know you are wanting to get this story with the help of a ‘hui’ or group of Mixed Fight Forum fans helping you pay for it. I’d like to cover half the cost ($198) and ask for the use of the story for 3 months on my shopify site before it is posted in places like the MF Forum. Zero has also asked if you’d pay him through me as it makes his payments easier and they can be combined w/ other payments he is currently receiving from me.
Please let me know if you and the others in your group can agree to this. Thanks.
Zero needs half this stories cost to get started on it, so your half ($198), or half of it ($99) should get this going. My PayPal is linked to this e-mail.

larry heller

this is the final version expanded

page 1

pic 1 : AFTER HER ARREST, BONNIE IS TEMPORARILY DETAINED IN A FEDERAL COURTHOUSE

IT'S DINNER TIME...

officer A says: "ok Bonnie, come here. You know the routine. Same drill as lunchtime". Officer B

is holding a key.

pic 2: Bonnie is standing behind bars. she says "I'll kill you. Both of you". officer A handcuffs her wrists and nods to officer B who unlocks the cell door.

pic 3: Officer B goes inside the cell with the tray

pic 4: Officer A's eyes are lost in the deep cleavage of the woman in front of him.

Bonnie looks at Officer A and says: "I wasted some cops with these boobs. Do you wanna be the next one?" "shut up, bitch" he

says but he's clearly horny

page 2

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

page 3

bonnie whispers to officer B, blinded by spray: "I'm going to kill your friend. listen up!"

bonnie proceeds to slaughter officer A: she breaks his left arm...

...then the right arm

and finally she smashes his head against the bars

officer b, handcuffed to the table, can't do or see anything. He just can hear in astonishment the horrible noise of

breaking bones and excruciating cries of pain

page 4

inside a control room: agent stella simmons is watching the scene in awe through the monitors as bonnie destroys the poor guard.

instead of alerting her collegues, stella enjoys the show..." she grabs her breast with a hand and with the other one fingers herself

bonnie pins the officer A up against the bars by the neck and with the other hand squeezes his balls. "it's time to die, officer" she says

bonnie grabs the bars above his head. officer A's face is buried deep in her cleavage. She holds him up using only her big tits.

officer A can't move his broken arms, offering no resistance at all. He dies, suffocated by bonnie's boobs

stella climaxes watching bonnie killing the guard.it's the hottest thing she has ever seen in her life

page 5

bonnie holds his dead body up against the bars yet and notices the man's big bulge between her thighs "I see you enjoyed this" she says smiling

she pulls down her panties exposing her wet cunt. Officer A's body is sitting against the bars with a huge erection

bonnie looks down at his cock and says "I'm not finished with you, officer..."

officer B handcuffed to the table, can just hear the cell's bed squeaking and loud female moans "OH YESSS! OH FUCK YES"

Officer A's dead body lies on the cell's bed face up. Bonnie is naked and she's riding his hard cock to an other orgasm

Bonnie sits on the face of officer A and crushes his skull squirting all over

page 6

the head of the guards, a tall and athletic man with big mustache slams the door of control room, "Simmons!!! what the fuck are you doing??? There's a prison break ongoing"

stella says "I see...and I have understood that i'm sick of this job...of being a disgusting cop...and above all i'm sick of you!"

she kicks him between his legs

she grabs him by the hair he whispers "simmons..you're crazy..." "i'm going to kill you and help bonnie to get out"

bonnie approaches officer B, handcuffed to the table, on his knees.
"Can you smell my excitement now? she asks him, touching her cunt

officer B is crazy with terror. "Please, don't kill me". Bonnie is sitting on the table, in front of the kneeling guard. "Lick me now if you don't want to die"

page 7

bonnie shove the officer b's face against her cunt

officer B licks bonnie's pussy like if his life depends on it...and it actually does!

bonnie holds his head with both the hands, enjoying the tongue of officer B "MMMM...good boy...you're pretty good at this"

bonnie whips her head backward as she reaches a powerful orgasm: her thighs crush the skull of officer B. bonnie cums hard into the empty sockets and mouth of his poor victim.

meanwhile, in the control room: Stella is crushing her boss' skull with her thighs, sitting in front of the monitors.
she climaxes and cries "die between my legs, you fucking bastard! taste my revenge!"

she whispers “I should have done this a long time ago". her boss is dead

page 8

"the result of the violent death between bonnie's muscular thighs is a huge boner and bonnie can't help yourself...again!"
she wraps her stocking around the base of officer b's cock to keep it hard

bonnie fucks herself on the huge shaft and cums hard

a middle aged guard is sit down at the table, eating a cheese cake. Behind him, Stella silently approaches.

The woman hits the spine with a perfect karate chop

the dead guard's face dives into the cake

(side view) Stella smashes his face into the cake again "enjoy your cake for eternity"

PAGE 9

(headshot) a red-hair 50-year old police woman with headset microphone. she says:"How is no one reporting? what's going on???"

(headshot) Stella is on the other side of the line, speaking on the phone "everything is ok.It was just a false alert"

(larger image)Stella is riding a black guard's cock. He's tied up to a chair and the phone's cord is tightly wrapped around

his neck. She's strangling him while talking to the woman "Who? Agent Holmes..? I'm sorry, he's very busy at this moment.."

Stella rides and strangles savagely her prisoner with the cord. "It's all right, officer...no, he can't talk to you now...because..oh..ah!..because..."

Stella and the black guard come at the same time just before the man's death."..because... Oh yes! I'm fucking him to death! YES!"

(front view) the policewoman gets strangled by bonnie standing behind her "fuck. I'm too late, the bitch has sounded the alarm!"

page 10

pic 1: 30 MINUTES LATER, THE SWAT TEAM RAIDED THE BUILDING, FINDING NO SURVIVORS...
black boots climbing down the stairs

pic 2: a couple of SWAT agents looks up at the bonnie's cell with horror and disbelief
one says: "almighty god.." the other says "fucking...necro...bitch"

pic 3: THE UNFORTUNATE GUARDS HAD BEEN THE OBJECT OF BONNIE'S DARKEST FANTASIES

the cell is empty and the door wide open. no trace of the inmate. above the cell door, the naked bodies of the dead guards, tied up to the bars with blankets, arms outstretched, ankles tied up together, like a crucifixion. bonnie' cum gushes from their empty sockets, nostrils and toothless mouths. Their cocks are fully erect.
BONNIE'S VAGINAL FLUIDS HAD NOT DRIED YET ON THE DEAD MEN'S FACES. SHE COULD NOT BE FAR AWAY...

page 11

front view: Bonnie (dressed like a guard) sitting down on a dead guard, his head crushed between the woman's thighs. dead cops around everywhere

behind her, a couple of SWAT Team members (white and black) hold the woman at gunpoint "Bonnie Adams! Freeze!". They are sweating and look scared by the blonde cop-killer

She whispers "FUCK" with her hands over her head.

strong female hands with long nails clamp over the men's mouths

Stella breaks their necks easily from behind

Stella shows herself in her glory, swat laying dead at her feet.
"My name is Stella. pleased to meet you. Now we gotta go"

page 12

2 hours later, at stella's home....police uniforms burning in the fireplace

bonnie and stella kissing each other in the king size bed

"slaughtering cops have made the women very horny..." the sweaty couple tribbing furiously

stella fucks bonnie with a strap-on dildo

after the sex marathon, the couple relaxing naked in the bed soaked by sweat and female cum (view from above)
"I thought you fuck dead men only" stella says smiling "No way. I am really open-minded" bonnie replies

stella is face-down eating bonnie's cunt, OH FUCK YES ! Bonnie cries "we will become the FBI most wanted women! Yessss!"
THE END
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to isaiapanduri For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Sep-18, 02:53
Points: 53,090, Level: 100 Points: 53,090, Level: 100 Points: 53,090, Level: 100
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,422 Times in 452 Posts

I made my payment. Everyone else?
Old 09-Sep-18, 08:50
Points: 10,542, Level: 44 Points: 10,542, Level: 44 Points: 10,542, Level: 44
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

I do
Old 09-Sep-18, 11:17
Last Achievements

I'm having problems making my payment with paypal. When I try it returns an error that says I can not do it with this actual card.

Any advice or suggestion about this?
Old 10-Sep-18, 21:54
Last Achievements

Solved! I made my payment too
Old 18-Sep-18, 12:21
Points: 4,944, Level: 29 Points: 4,944, Level: 29 Points: 4,944, Level: 29
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

I was out of the country and off the grid for two weeks. Payment will go through today. Sorry for the delay, thanks for this wonderful idea.
Old 09-Oct-18, 14:03
Points: 4,944, Level: 29 Points: 4,944, Level: 29 Points: 4,944, Level: 29
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Any progress to report?
The Following User Says Thank You to Arnold Ziffel For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread