Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-Sep-18, 15:16
Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,238 Times in 546 Posts
Default Re: Faceslapping - How many slaps can a person handle in a single session?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaajS [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She slapped really hard to. I counted just over 300 slaps. Surprisingly no lasting marks on face, she wore gloves so dont know if that was the reason but an amazing session.
Was no safeword so there was nothing i could do to stop her. Had to just take it. Was pretty painful and brutal at the time
I like getting slapped where at first she slaps me lightly and later she uses more and more force with each of her slaps. I heard of one woman who said "The safeword is: Will you marry me?"
Old 06-Oct-21, 21:08
Points: 4,614, Level: 28 Points: 4,614, Level: 28 Points: 4,614, Level: 28
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Faceslapping - How many slaps can a person handle in a single session?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mephistofele [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
does anyone have videos of ko's from a mistress slap ?
It's at least near to knockout: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Hmm 5 hard slappers besides Antscha and Amrita , I guess i would name Anna m strong, Rada gold, Tia , Veve as good slappers, but they are not as devastating as Antscha and Amrita.
I think Anna M Strong might be the most powerful face slapper or all.