Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 21-Feb-18, 05:08
Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Sessions upcoming with Jennifer Thomas, Mahea and Amazon Annie

Over the next two-plus weeks, I have sessions scheduled with Jennifer Thomas, Mahea and Amazon Annie. I’ve never met any of them yet and I’m looking forward to it. I think they’ll all be different, even though I like the same type of session.

My ideal session is semi-competitive, where I resist and try not to win but not to make it so easy to lose. Occasionally, I might grapple a bit to try to get a pin, but I’m there to be beaten: Schoolgirl pins, grapevines, scissors of all kinds but most definitely the reverse and of course the facesit. I also like a fair amount of trash talk and playfulness.

I reached out to Tyler Dare about a session that would be in about a month, if we book (I haven’t heard back yet). That could be another to add to my list, but anyway, I have two questions that are pressing:

1. I am thinking of a session with Lora Ottenad but to do it, I have to get a hotel room. Not sure I’m up for that. Meaning, she doesn’t have a place to do it yet and understandably doesn’t want to session at mine since we haven’t met. I’m going back-and-forth. Maybe enough is enough with the sessions, but maybe I’m missing out on a great experience with a veteran like Lora. Anyone session with her and have thoughts, or any thoughts on getting a hotel room on top of the price of the session?

2. My second question is more of an opinion based upon what I said I look for in a session: Who will deliver the best session within those parameters? Look forward to hearing your answers.
Old 21-Feb-18, 05:43
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,425 Times in 785 Posts
Default Re: Sessions upcoming with Jennifer Thomas, Mahea and Amazon Annie

don't know your money situation but I've had terrible sessions where I've basically thrown away my money, and I've missed out on sessions where the girl is the "one that got away."

Regret not sessioning way more than throwing away money.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Feb-18, 07:01
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,427 Times in 1,106 Posts

A lot depends on how competitive you are. Annie (she's got some size) and Mehea - very well trained, might beat you no matter how hard you try. Jennifer is very experienced at sessions but in pure skill I don't think she's as good as those two, that is, she's every bit as skilled as Annie, but 60 lbs lighter. Mehea, I think, is professional MMA fighter level.

Jennifer's the only one I've met and she's very cool. Her head scissor had me in tears, it was painful. Her body scissor wasn't much cause she couldn't get good leverage, and when she pinned me, I was able to throw her off, but it was a struggle for me - if memory serves, I don't remember that well, but I really enjoyed talking with her and I had a good overall impression. If I was to session for semi-comp, today, I'd go with Jennifer cause I'm a little older and slower now. I don't think I could throw her off me today for example if she was on top.

Who have you sessioned with? Who was your best match for your type of session? That might help narrow it down.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Feb-18, 08:50
Points: 13,267, Level: 49 Points: 13,267, Level: 49 Points: 13,267, Level: 49
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Ive sessioned with both Mahea and Jen Thomas...Mahea 7 or so times and Jen twice. Both awesome ladies. Mahea is a better bjj exponent than Jen...but Jen has a killer headlock. I recommend both ladies...but Mahea would be a bigger challenge to beat in my opinion.
The Following User Says Thank You to bum8 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Feb-18, 15:39
Points: 4,352, Level: 27 Points: 4,352, Level: 27 Points: 4,352, Level: 27
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

I never sessioned with Mahea but have with both Jennifer & Annie. I only met Jennifer once and Annie 8 times. Jennifer has killer headlock and her scissors will have you seeing stars. Might be better technical wrestler than Annie but Annie has stronger scissor and can be more dominant with grapevines, pins and other holds because of her size and strength.

Both are good trash talkers too. They are fun and very nice but very dominant when wrestling. You aren't wasting your money on either.

Last edited by Windycity; 21-Feb-18 at 15:45.
The Following User Says Thank You to Windycity For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Feb-18, 20:26
Points: 6,835, Level: 35 Points: 6,835, Level: 35 Points: 6,835, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Agreed with what bum8 and licensetokill posted having sessioned with all 3 at least twice. Sort of depends on wrestlebretts physical size. Jennifer is small enough to have challenges with not being able to enough leverage with her legs on bigger guys while Amazon Annie is big and strong enough overpower a lot guys ( including me the 1st time ). On the other hand, if Jennifer can sink that headlock she does on you, you're done. Also I don't think Mahea is going to be interested in facesitting anyone.
The Following User Says Thank You to nwfan53 For This Useful Post: