Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-May-18, 04:53
Points: 13,602, Level: 50 Points: 13,602, Level: 50 Points: 13,602, Level: 50
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Default Anyone ever found themselves in a blackmail situation?

Currently being blackmailed by my ex, she thinks it's funny when I'm actually not a fan of it. She wouldn't show anyone I don't think, other than her sister which she already has 😒. Anyone with any similar experiences?
Old 08-May-18, 11:25
Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Anyone ever found themselves in a blackmail situation?

No, I'm pleased to say...
Old 08-May-18, 21:09
Points: 13,602, Level: 50 Points: 13,602, Level: 50 Points: 13,602, Level: 50
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by james [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
No, I'm pleased to say...
Yeah at first it started off as funny and now it's turned into "you better do as I say" or she threatens to show people. She's a mean bitch but unfortunately she's hot and she knows it.
Old 11-May-18, 16:15
Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

I would never submit to blackmail, I’d rather take the consequences. Maybe you actually enjoy blackmail? Some do, takes all sorts...
Old 26-Aug-18, 17:02
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1
Activity: 2.5% Activity: 2.5% Activity: 2.5%

Hi this is my first Post
I am in an agreed Blackmail situation with a Polish woman living near me. Paulina is a lovely looking woman who met through a friend. We got on well together and when I asked to experience this she was delighted.
We have an agreed set of limits but basically it works like this.

Every month I get a message on my phone showing a picture of some expensive stockings Like Wolford or Falke, and the picture or text tells me what colour I have to get. and words like
Get them for me or you will suffer.

and every 3 months I get a picture of some heels she wants and the store they are in. I also get a time limit usually 3 to 5 days.

If for example I get 3 days after two I get a message.
Tick Tock time running out.
To reinforce her demands she has pictures of me on my knees kissing her feet and a video of me on my knees grovelling to her. She has my bosses details and details of my friends
I then have to get Paulina what she has demanded, and if I don't Paulina has agreed to be merciless and send the video and pictures to everyone she wants to.
Once I have the shoes or stockings I have to take them to her apartment. knock on the door and kneel outside. She then opens the door I have to hand the items over. she laughs at me and often says.
Kiss my feet , or kiss my feet loser and I have to do it.
We never enter into any other conversation at that time as it would spoil it for both of us if she wasn't demanding at that time.
I later get a picture of her in her heels or stockings and get called a loser or idiot
We both enjoy this, Paulina is quite sadistic and comes up with ideas to make my tasks harder, an example being.
My instructions were to buy a pair of High heel sandals and say to the lady sales assistants.
This is my forfeit. My girlfriend and I went for an advanced driving assessment I told her I would win easily , but she kicked my butt so I have to buy these for her.

On this occasion the two sales girls laughed and one actually said,

Women are so much better at everything.

It was very embarrassing, To make sure I complied I had to text the telephone number of the store and the sales girls name so she could check I had complied if she wanted to.

We both enjoy Our part s in this and trust is vital , However Paulina has told me if I don't obey she would love to go and see my boss Jane, and show her my Pictures and video.
Old 26-Aug-18, 17:38
Points: 640, Level: 9 Points: 640, Level: 9 Points: 640, Level: 9
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Just so that you are aware, blackmail is a serious offence and usually attracts a sentence about the 4 year bracket (UK)

I have had a lot of this over the years, mostly from women I met on Sugar Daddy sites. I have learned to ignore it (after an initial panic or two) none of them ever do anything.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Harveydog For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Oct-18, 02:23
Points: 5,156, Level: 30 Points: 5,156, Level: 30 Points: 5,156, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Yes, in the US it may be both a Federal offense and against State law. Just try to have evidence, e.g., email, texts, voicemail.
Old 05-Dec-22, 10:39
Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1
Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3%

I'm sorry you have to go through it. That's the number one I like to avoid these toxic relationships nowadays. If she tried to blackmail you online using text messages or social media, there are a lot of platforms that could help you to stop it. My best friend was in the same situation as you; she used [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] to get rid of her ex. You must complete several points there, like your name and contact info, and describe in detail how she is blackmailing you. I am sure that will be enough for her to stop.

Tags
blackmail