Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Aug-18, 15:26
Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,006 Times in 624 Posts
Default Re: Mixed Wrestling Videos with Clay?

Maybe Bosco will too,someday.
The Following User Says Thank You to bizyz For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Aug-18, 02:53
Points: 7,341, Level: 36 Points: 7,341, Level: 36 Points: 7,341, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well, every woman I fought was a pleasure to experience. Yasmin was by far able to deliver the most crushing scissors. I thought for sure I would be killed between her thighs if she didn't have such perfect control over her movements and pressure. I think Yasmin could have beaten any man or woman I encountered in the mixed wrestling/female wrestling scene!

The meanest girl might have been Jet from the London Wrestling Studio, who I also worked with. She was just awesome, relentless, and strong. She seemed to enjoy her physical mastery over me like no other fighter besides maybe Yasmin.

As far as favorites and least favorites, I just can't say. I'll tell you this though, I'd love to have a few rematches with some of those girls! Roxy for example, would be fun to face off with again. I'm in better shape now than I was in all of those videos I wrestled in, and I'd like give these women a better fight! I think I'd like to have a full-on MMA or boxing match with one of those Tempest ladies, or even a professional lightweight, while I still have youth and stamina.

I'm currently living in Halifax, Nova Scotia(Home of Seaking, fun fact) and I am sad to report there is not much of a wrestling-fetish scene here. I might try to organize a mud-wrestling BBQ however. I've been seeding the idea to some friends haha
Who had the best stomach crushing /air stopping body scissor?
Old 28-Aug-18, 04:58
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stymie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Welcome, Clay! I found it amusing when you wrestled for AMW you had gained 10 lbs. and 2 inches in height! The weight can be explained with a few good meals, but the height...have you stopped growing yet?
LMAO at this. How old was he when this happened? Personally, I stopped growing when I was like 16....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Christie Ricci is who you're describing, she's was more used to pro wrestling with other women at the time, I think! It was a fun match. She's known online. That was at the Women's Wrestling Convention in San Diego. For MixedWrestlingZone and FightingStyle(let's not forget about them!)

interesting - not Krissy from Ringmaster Girls??? Could have sworn you had a match with her!! And she was definitely from Philly area too...and also was the the Women's Wrestling Convention in San Diego Hmmm
Old 01-Sep-18, 20:49
Points: 4,481, Level: 28 Points: 4,481, Level: 28 Points: 4,481, Level: 28
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I have no idea where those extra two inches of height came from! Sometimes people misprint stats or embellish for their own interest.

Sorry I've been a little busy! I added some old photos into some folders!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I also found some old footage from apartment wrestling sessions. The files are massive for some reason. I'll find a way to share.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Clay For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Sep-18, 09:05
Points: 4,698, Level: 28 Points: 4,698, Level: 28 Points: 4,698, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Quote:
I have no idea where those extra two inches of height came from! Sometimes people misprint stats or embellish for their own interest.

I also found some old footage from apartment wrestling sessions. The files are massive for some reason. I'll find a way to share.
Clay you really are the GOAT. I often wish that other male wrestlers were more like you because the girls really seem to enjoy crushing you as you are fit and handsome. Keep your armpit hair/mons pubis hair shaved off because that is the most attractive way to be; nobody wants to see that stuff!!! And you make the long hair look good but I think you look maybe a bit better with the short. That part is optional, though.

I apologize if those are weird comments but I just enjoy the videos a lot because I don’t think most male wrestlers are as attractive as you are and the quality of the videos can suffer from that. The girls really seem to enjoy defeating you which makes it super hot. And thanks as well for the content!!! I also heard you are vegetarian/vegan, what’s that like? I think that’s really cool!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to XGuiscard21 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Sep-18, 12:54
Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Oh wow, I remember seeing some of those pictures with Lindsay years ago. I never realized that was you in them. I didn't know anything about her other than that I really enjoyed the pics.
Old 02-Sep-18, 17:09
Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Quote:

Clay, thanks for all you're doing for the forum.

For sharing large files, you might look at Megaport: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

That often seems to be the quickest-cheapest-easiest way to handle it.
Old 02-Sep-18, 18:55
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Ok, here are some past quotes about our boy on the board, any rebuttals/corrections?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lottatore sottomesso [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi Jennifer,
I wanted to ask you if Clay of Mixedwrestlingzone is really so weak or just pretends? In the video that you did togheter,you have destroyed him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Clay was truly that WEAK, I found it PRETTY PATHETIC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hms1gr [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Once, a few years ago, I met a Canadian guy who has appeared in many wrestling videos. He was financially challenged making just over $1000 while living in Toronto. Not easy. Session wrestling was out of the question so he had developed an amazing talent to find women to wrestle him. Not only he was VERY succesful doing this, but it is to him we owe one of the most talented Canadian wrestlers ever, the wonderful punk girl Neko. He also managed to do several videos, travel the world (Hungary, Greece, USA, UK) FOR FREE, 100% at the producer's expense and do several matches - getting paid for them on top of his travel expenses - with many well know session wrestlers like Zahra from Germany, Kathy G and Jet from London, Kata from Hungary, Julie "Squeeze" and many more. He had the privilege to be one of the maybe 2-3 males to step on the mats and wrestle the amazingly sexy "Maia" in a topless match! Was it luck? Maybe, but I am not a firm believer in "luck". He knew what he wanted and he went for it and you know what? It really worked out for him for some time. Good for him! Maybe some others should follow his steps. Many do, as a matter of fact, and do a lot of videos for several producers. Sounds like excellent fun for people who like wrestling women!
The Following User Says Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Sep-18, 05:13
Points: 4,698, Level: 28 Points: 4,698, Level: 28 Points: 4,698, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Quote:

Also, are you still in touch with any of the people/girls you wrestled with? Are you still in touch with Lia Labowe or any of the other girls? I could’ve sworn that a lot of them were into you or enjoyed beating you up which was what made the videos hot!!! Just wondering. =)
The Following User Says Thank You to XGuiscard21 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Sep-18, 16:51
Points: 4,481, Level: 28 Points: 4,481, Level: 28 Points: 4,481, Level: 28
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

For about half the matches I did, I gave it my all, for what it was worth! The women I was matched up with almost always had a lot more experience or raw strength than I. The other half were more playful matches, but that doesn't mean the pain wasn't real!

Jennifer definitely steamrolled me! It's not surprising that she'd shame me with her cruel words! xD

Hsm1gr is correct in his assessment. I'm financially challenged most of the time. My first calling was as an artist, but that barely makes money. I am content with odd jobs and I worked as a budget security guard for most of the time I was wrestling a lot for video.

He is mistaken about the ease which I convince women to wrestle or fight me. I am not a suave smooth talker, and come off as a little manic at times. Approaching strangers who are women is nearly impossible for me, especially if I find them attractive in that Amazon way.
Instead, I credit my success in wrestling women to the cool women who actually are competitive. It just takes the right language, and a history of familiarity. I also helped put on wrestling kink events in Toronto, called Grapple Pit on Fetlife. That definitely increased my chances of hot matches! I still have a few aches and pains from the fights with Lady Deadpool! Such mean girls haha!

Lia Labowe is magnificent, and I'd jump at the chance to stay in touch. These women have choice picks of men and/women to hook up with, and I'd be flattered to have one crush on me! I have had brief flings with a couple of the girls, but I must keep some secrets, right?

But once again, setting up these encounters is not easy for me. In truth, I could use a little help with this! Anyone want to sponsor a boxing match? xD

Added after 32 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGuiscard21 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Clay you really are the GOAT.---- I also heard you are vegetarian/vegan, what’s that like? I think that’s really cool!!!

Ha! Not the first time I've been compared to what might be my spirit-animal! I'm not a vegetarian though.

Julie Squeeze once told me, in all seriousness, "You need more protein shakes, boy!". I'll cherish those words my whole life!

Last edited by Clay; 05-Sep-18 at 16:51.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Clay For This Useful Post: