Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Sep-18, 15:34
Banned
Points: 2,977, Level: 22 Points: 2,977, Level: 22 Points: 2,977, Level: 22
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%

Default Re: Ideas for new stories I'm thinking of writing

Thanks for the suggestions. I'm not much into bad guys. I'm strictly a "bad girl vs good guy or innocent guy who is in the wrong place at the wrong time" sort of story writer. A bad guy may occasionally be killed, but they won't be main characters. That's a pretty hard fast rule for me, except I once commissioned a guy to write a post apocalyptic story in which all the pre-adolescents went wild and started attacking adults, and I had a young girl and boy attack two adults. The girl killed the woman, then killed the boy who was fighting with the man, so she could have the man for herself, but only in a story like that would it occur.

As for A Prisoner in His Own Home (the second one), I am definitely interested in writing that one, more so than the similar one that is posted first. It's a bit of a challenge for reasons I've already stated, but yeah, I want to write that one at some point, and since there seems to be some interest in that one, I may try to tackle it next, after the new Jaycee story. The buildup from seemingly innocent little neglected child to brat to psycho appeals to me, but as indicated, will be a challenge, not just for that reason, but for the character who would have to be simple minded enough to allow it, but not completely mentally disabled, as I don't want him to be TOO sympathetic, as I wouldn't feel comfortable having a disabled man being brutalized in a story. He's got to be on a higher level than that, but not too much. Even a Forrest Gump, who was not completely disabled, would be difficult to write about, so I think maybe the emphasis could be on him being lonely and the kind of person who would just want some company while being helpful to a child victim of neglect - that would probably be what I'd want.

Thanks for the suggestions. As I indicated, Jaycee is next, after proof reading, editing, etc. Hope you enjoy it. Look for it early next week.
Old 15-Sep-18, 17:22
Banned

Thanks, Mixfightor. I don't think you'd like a visit from Jaycee. Maybe you could handle her, but if not, I'd hate to lose you.

Last edited by dirksneath; 15-Sep-18 at 21:25.
Old 15-Sep-18, 17:26
Points: 57,566, Level: 100 Points: 57,566, Level: 100 Points: 57,566, Level: 100
Activity: 88.1% Activity: 88.1% Activity: 88.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,746 Times in 1,915 Posts

Perhaps the idea that offers the most potential depth and intrigue from my point of view is "Smile for the camera and die".

EricRRobert's excellent series "Facesitting Gone Viral" made great use of how social media influences and impacts modern society. It would be totally believable that a young girl who dreams of being a celebrity would get carried away by her popularity online.

Platforms like Youtube are, in fact, changing the way we "consume" entertainment. Many prefer Youtube over traditional TV because it's both entertaining and interactive; everyone can decide their own level of involvement from anonymously watching to making their own content. And you can leave comments and engage in text discussion below every vid.

Regarding the story, it also offers an easy way for her to find new opponents, as butt-hurt men would challenge her to fights after seeing what she does to other men.

Rather than being rich, well-connected or law-dodging, the story could simply be set in an alternate universe that is every bit like this one, only where life is cheap and people are allowed to kill each other, if it is documented (on video) that both are agreeing to fight to the death. Or it could be set in a not-too-distant future where a feminazi party has come to power and it is now acceptable for women to take the life of men under certain circumstances. Maybe the men she kills are criminals/incarcerated and the videos are posted online as a means to further empower women and shame men.
The Following User Says Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Sep-18, 18:25
Points: 8,113, Level: 38 Points: 8,113, Level: 38 Points: 8,113, Level: 38
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

All of the ideas seem good to me. Though my preference would be for the girl to be dismantling muscular guys as that is the more shocking. Men who society see as strong etc but then broken by the girl. Though i know you tend not to be a fan of the muscle theme for either the male or female. Look forward to whatever you decide to write!
The Following User Says Thank You to redtango For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Sep-18, 19:35
Banned

Thanks for the comments and suggestions. I'll probably go with Smile For The Camera and Die after I post the new Jaycee story, although Prisoner in His Own Home is also appealing, as is Little Bitches Destroy Snitches. I really love the plots of all those stories. Smile For The Camera and Die will have some psychological torture in it as the girl plays cat and mouse with the man she wants to be her next victim, so there will be a little bit of a slow burn leading up to the fight, but it will begin with a least summaries of her destruction of two other men as well as her beating up neighborhood boys while the other girl films the fights for YouTube, Facebook, etc.

Love your observations about YouTube, jiminy. YouTube is allowing everyone to be famous for fifteen minutes. There are also some great vids for fans of female vs male fighting of all ages. There is one of an 11 yr old girl destroying a boy in competition so bad he was still on the mat with people running out to help him as the girl padded off in victory. Since this was for real, I hope the boy wasn't hurt too badly. As much as I love violence in my stories and others, I don't like seeing someone actually get hurt, especially a kid. This particular girl beats every boy she gets her hands (and legs) on, though I presume she doesn't pose the vids of her losing, but when she wins, it's nearly always with a triangle choke or something related to use of her legs, as she uses them very effectively. The boy who was hurt had what appeared to be a neck injury, which is scary. As I said, I hope he's okay.

There are some pretty good channels for staged fights, my favorite of which is SlamNaition. The boy and his sister are no longer active, although he sometimes posts edited vids of old matches with commentary and play by play. Some of story lines for those fights are pretty awesome, especially when you consider the ages of the boy and his sister (about 11 and 8 when they started, the girl being the younger of the two, and 15 and 12 when they stopped, or something close to that).

It's amazing to me how many non-fight related channels there are with millions of subscribers. Many of these are family channels with mommy, daddy and the kids. It's like reality TV, and frankly most of it is boring to me. Still, the idea of people becoming famous that way for doing inane things, most of which are not even intended to be humorous, with little or no real excitement, much of it just vacation vids. Some are of gymnasts who are good but not that great, and much of it relates to their lives outside of the gym. I'm sure there's a lot of other stuff that I haven't even come across and don't care to see, although I'm also sure there's a lot of stuff I'd love. There's just too much of it to do more than scratch the surface of what's there.

Added after 34 minutes:

I saw a reference to something called DtV on another post. Can someone tell me what that is? It was in reference to violent content in wrestling stories.

Last edited by dirksneath; 15-Sep-18 at 19:35.
Old 18-Sep-18, 09:06
Points: 4,185, Level: 27 Points: 4,185, Level: 27 Points: 4,185, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Let them be arrested and then they kill all the cops.
The Following User Says Thank You to fred1951 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Sep-18, 13:54
Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,615 Times in 271 Posts

I had a suggestion about Bad Girls: A cheap whore, a street walker. Many times she beat senseless her customers to steal all his money without sex. She does not have a pimp because none of them has managed to defeat her in a fight.
She has decided to retire from prostitution. His plan is to marry a handsome young man and multimillionaire. She has several candidates who are wimps. They are easy preys; She could easily defeat them, but she chooses the strongest, the most athletic, with training in jiu jitsu, muay Thay and mixed martial arts. She chooses him because he enjoys fighting and needs to feel the danger, the risk, to get more excited during the fight. Is more dirty and bitchy this way
She goes to her victim's house and orders him to sign the documents for the marriage license. When he refuses, they begin a brutal fight that seems very even at the beginning. In fact the guy had the upper had sometimes and the readers can believe the streetwalker had bite more than she can chew, but after almost one hour of nonstop savagery, she crush him, rape him and torture him until the dawn.
The next day, after sleep all day, he is brave enough to ask for rematch. The streetwalker take a beating but emerged victorius again. The rich guy's new defeat is worse than the first and had to aceept marry the prostitute.
The Following User Says Thank You to muarijun For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Sep-18, 19:45
Banned

fred1951, you've given me an idea for a story that I commissioned someone to write for me a while back, and it's turned into a series, with the third part still in progress. This story is about a 12 year old girl who is a delinquent, and the parents are no longer able to control her and send her to the grandparents. She is able to do as she pleases as they are old.

They depend a lot on Al, an older man who lives next door. He encourages them to be strict, don't let her run all over them and do what she wants. He realizes she skipped school and calls her on it in front of them, as she walks in barefoot and not even carrying her shoes or books, so he knows she wasn't in school. The grandparents put her on restriction and impose other punishments thanks to Al, and the girl comes to despise this man.

With help from her best friend, an equally mean little girl of 11, she decides to get even. They attack the grandparents one night, knowing the first person they call will be Al. The terrified grandparents are locked in the bedroom with the girls pounding on the door, and sure enough, they call Al, who talks to the grandfather as he hears the pounding on the door and grandmother screaming. He agrees to come over.

When he gets there, the granddgt is choking the grandmother, and the other girl has poor grandpa in a neck scissor, choking the shit out of him. Al tries to intervene, but they soon are taking turns with him after disposing of the hapless grandparents. Although the friend gets to wrestle and fight with Al, the granddgt mostly wants him for herself, so she tells her friend to pack up some clothes for their getaway, and then go to Al's house to look for money and anything else valuable. She wants quality time with Al, then looks at the terrified man, and says, "You're mine," then goes to work destroying him. The rest of the story involves fighting, extreme violence, physical and emotional abuse of the man, by both girls but especially 12 yr old granddgt.

A second story begins with the girls being in a cheap motel room. The manager calls the police because they are so young with no adults around, so the cops come and the girls attack and disarm them, then have some fun with the cops, beating and wrestling them. In the story I commissioned (and mine may be different, so I don't think I'm giving too much away), they each choose a cop and then wrestle them, turning it into a game, seeing who can inflict the worst torture and abuse, sort of a competition. One girl has subdued her man, so she can watch the other girl take the other cop apart, piece by piece. The other girl holds her man in place with her legs so he can watch the other girl destroy her chosen victim.

After the cop is slowly killed, the girls take the remaining cop hostage, deciding to flee before other cops come to check on things, and end up in another cheap motel, taking turns with the second cop who is pleading for his life. The second girl gets the pleasure of finishing him off, determined to make things worse for him than even the first cop.

Needless to say, this story is very violent, with multiple victims, and when the girl finally gives the second cop the mercy of death, the girls will go on a killing spree, determined to torture and kill every man they can get their hands on. The second story will end with them sneaking up the driveway of a very isolated home in the country, where they look through the window and see two men watching a ball game, two men who are enjoying a male bonding experience and a ball game one minute and the next minute they will be literally fighting for their lives against two barefoot, half naked little savages, two sadistic little girls who will be with them all night long, for a seemingly endless night of extreme torture, in which the girls will inflict as much pain as possible with only their bare hands, bare feet, and of course, bare legs.

As indicated, this series is being written by another writer I've commissioned. However, I will add it to my list of ideas for a possible series. I will probably limit it to one story for the forum, but will probably incorporate the idea of killing some cops. Nothing against policemen, but the idea of two young girls disarming two police officers and forcing them to fight for their lives without weapons is appealing to me. Thanks, fred1951.
Old 18-Sep-18, 23:49
Banned
Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirksneath [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
fred1951, you've given me an idea for a story that I commissioned someone to write .
I got some ideas wonder if you are interested ?

Added after 1 8 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirksneath [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
As indicated, this series is being written by another writer I've commissioned. However, I will add it to my list of ideas for a possible series. I will probably limit it to one story for the forum, but will probably incorporate the idea of killing some cops. Nothing against policemen, but the idea of two young girls disarming two police officers and forcing them to fight for their lives without weapons is appealing to me. Thanks, fred1951.
Ok i can see you have replied but i can't see the actual post

Last edited by arsenal6; 18-Sep-18 at 23:49.
Old 19-Sep-18, 03:29
Banned

arsenal6, just saw your post, so this is my first reply. Sure, I'm always up for new ideas, if you'll keep in mind my stories are about very young, very bad girls and older boys and men who are usually innocent good guys in the wrong place at the wrong time, or caught up in circumstances beyond their control where they find themselves having bitten off more than they can chew.