Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Sep-18, 15:26
Points: 4,794, Level: 29 Points: 4,794, Level: 29 Points: 4,794, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default The adventures of Buxom Iris

What an amazing feeling it was as I climbed into the ring with the mostly female crowd cheering and the heat of the lights from this small and crowded night club, beating down on my head. I stood nervously in the ring awaiting Iris with incredible excitement. The thought of having to take on buxom Iris in a boxing match and being watched by all these people was overwhelming. I had known Iris for 10 years and her full figure and huge breasts had been a constant factor in my fantasies for as many years. And of course the fact that she was ten years older than me, gave it that older woman younger - guy touch. I can remember my first thought when I met her for the first time, “I wouldn’t mind getting in the ring with her!” Iris was up for the weekend to visit me. We had planned on going to a musical but because we were unable to get tickets, we decided to try out some of Hamburg’s famous night life instead. As we were walking past a few bars, we saw poster advertising for a night club. My heart of course missed a beat as I read it and saw that the club held erotic wrestling and boxing events. I had just made a mental note to visit this club on another occasion when I was not accompanying Iris, when much to my surprise, Iris suggested trying it out. At first I was not too sure. I suppose, I was a bit afraid that Iris would notice how turned on I get by such things. However, on the other hand, I was quite curious as to how she would react to this type of erotic event. To be honest the thought of watching it with Iris did rather get me aroused. After some deliberation we decided to try the club out. I still was unsure whether Iris had actually noticed what sort of events they held there, or whether she thought it was a normal night club. Of course as soon as we arrived I instantly fell in love with the place. The centre piece of this club was a boxing ring and it was full of boxing and wrestling memorabilia. On closer inspection I also noticed that the walls where full of erotic wrestling photos. At this point I thought Iris could be in no doubt about what type of club this was and I was half expecting her to up and leave. However, she didn’t. As it was my round I went to get the drinks. When I came back, I noticed that Iris was showing particular interest in the boxing ring. She was feeling the texture of the mat, and then testing the tension of the ropes. Even after we took a seat nearby, Iris continued to by fascinated by the square circle. “They have boxing matches here you know!” She said “Men against women, you know! I wonder if there’s a match tonight” She added. I didn’t really know what to say, I felt quite aroused by the fact that Iris seemed quite interested. My mouth was dry as I tried to conceal my excitement, and I had to take a drink of my beer before I could answer.
“I don’t know, I could find out!” I offered. “Yes, you could ask the DJ!” At that point I was starting get a bit worried. Iris would bound to notice that this stuff really gets me going. Nevertheless, I went to search for the DJ. Having obtained the information I returned to where I had left Iris. “The DJ says they always look for volunteers. Apparently, the guests can have a go if they want to!” I reported to Iris, my voice trembling, wondering how she would react. “Really!” Said Iris, “well at least we have good seats here” she added. Before I could even think about Iris response the DJ's voice boomed over the loudspeakers and introduced a forthcoming boxing match. I really expected Iris to leave at this point, but much to my delight she leant back in her seat and settled in to watch the fight. We was soon enjoying the spectacular of watching the a young woman with shoulder-length straight hair pounding a middle-aged man around the ring. The fight, however, didn’t last long as she constantly had him against the ropes and subjected him to a barrage of blows. Before long, the ref stopped the fight and proclaimed the young woman as the victor, whilst her male opponent knelt on the mat trying to catch his breath. Of course, I had to place my jacket over my lap in order to disguise my excitement, when I saw Iris cheering and whooping the whole match, encouraging the woman to do her worst. “Wow, that was great!” Said Iris to me, her face red with excitement. “What a wimp he was! Did you see how she torn him apart!” she added excitedly. “To be honest, I have always wanted to try something like this, but I could never do it at home. You know how it is, too many people that know me!” I was flabbergasted. I was lost for words. I could not believe I heard Iris of all people saying these words. “But nobody knows me here, do they?” She added. “Nnoo, they don’t!” I stuttered. Suddenly I saw a grin come over Iris face. “Hmm! I reckon I could sort you out!” smiled Iris. The crowd let out a cheer as Iris climbed through the ropes. She was now standing in her corner wearing a golden boxing robe and black heavy gloves. Her robe soon dropped to the floor, revealing her semi-naked body. Her large rounded breasts were on full display as she stood there wearing only a pair of skimpy red knickers. Sure she had a few excess pounds but she made a strong impression as she posed with her gloved hands on her hips. Even if they had called off the match here and now, this one extremely erotic picture of Iris standing topless opposite me in a boxing ring, coupled with the pure energy of the crowd, who judging by their chants
wanted Iris to humiliate me, epitomized for me the ultimate erotic thought. My final thought as Iris and I met in the centre of the ring was whether it would be everything I hoped it would be, just like in my many fantasies. My doubts were soon dispersed as I felt Iris right fist blast into the side of my face. The crowd went wild! This was what they wanted to see. I could hardly recover before Iris slammed her left fist directly between my eyes, closely followed by a hard uppercut which nearly made my feet leave the ground. All of a sudden my legs felt like jelly and I fell to me knees. My face was stinging and I could feel a burning sensation on my ears. As I looked up, I could see Iris walking around the ring with her arms stretched out, positively enjoying the appreciation of the crowd. I was totally getting pounded. But I was loving it! Soon Iris left her admiring crowd and slowly walked over to where I was still kneeing dazed on the mat. When she reached me she took one swift swoop striking me in the side of my face. I could hear the spectators roar as I slumped to the floor. Iris was quickly upon me again. She stood over me looking down at me, smiling and beckoning me to stand up. The look of pleasure on her face was intense. She too felt the energy of the crowd, she wanted what they wanted and she was going to have her fun! As I started to get up Iris stuck out her hand as if to help me, but instead, as I was halfway up, she grabbed my wrist and placed her other hand behind my back. Before I could get my footings she had catapulted me towards the ropes, as I reached them the tension rebounded me directly back towards Iris incoming fist. POW! The lights went out as I flew back in the direction I had come. Ding, ding. “Saved by the bell!” Said one of the ringside refs as he helped me to my corner. I could see Iris sitting opposite me, looking over, grinning and pounding her gloves together. As I attempted to recover from my beating before Iris subjected me to another hammering, I over heard a female spectator saying excitedly to her friend that see wanted to see Iris knock me out completely. I must admit, although I was hurting all over, I found it a real turn on to be work over so expertly by a woman. “Ding, ding, round two.” Announced the DJ. I went into the middle of the ring where Iris was already waiting for me. My knees felt like jelly and my head was throbbing, but the sight of Iris standing there in such a highly dominating stance spurred me on! She began to bob and weave around me, her huge breasts bobbing up and down as she did so. She jabbed and punched me into a corner where she, much to my surprise, instead of finishing me off, reached behind me, clamped onto the rope and forced me into the corner post with her breasts. I tried to struggle but she had me stuck. I could feel her hot flesh pressing against my face. After a while I became short of breath and tried with my last remaining
strength to release myself, albeit in vain. I could hear the crowds muffled cheers as my arms which I had been waving frantically in a futile effort to break free, went limp as Iris rendered me unconscious with a breast smother. When I came to Iris was standing over me. Once she noticed that I had regained conciseness, see dragged me to my feet. She promptly placed my head in a head lock and proceeded to pound my face. Already weaken by the punishment this woman had dished out to me, I could feel myself going again. Just in that moment Iris released the lock, pushed me against the ropes and struck a hard uppercut! My feet left the floor, before a crumpled like a sack of potatoes onto the mat. I remember lying on the floor as Iris stood over me with one foot on my face, whilst striking a victory pose for an extremely pleased and excited crowd, before the lights went out. I don’t remember it myself, but Iris told me that I had to be carried out on a stretcher and that she had pictures to prove it. Nevertheless, Iris stayed for the rest of the weekend at my flat, so you can imagine now that we had found out that we both share the same fetish, that I spent the entire weekend with her sitting on my face or stuck between her powerful thighs.

Please let me know what you think of the characters in the story and what you would like them to do.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wormseye For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Sep-18, 03:31
Points: 3,319, Level: 24 Points: 3,319, Level: 24 Points: 3,319, Level: 24
Activity: 10.2% Activity: 10.2% Activity: 10.2%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The adventures of Buxom Iris

I really liked it. my only criticism would be that it might be a little short. she could have drawn it out a little further & punished him for a couple more rounds maybe. good stuff.
The Following User Says Thank You to mksample For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Sep-18, 04:10
Johnsrthv

I really liked that story. However, is their any way that this fight can be competitive to where both of them are trading jabs and shots? I would love for your character to develop and gain romantic tension and competitiveness for Iris!
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Sep-18, 12:36
Points: 6,990, Level: 35 Points: 6,990, Level: 35 Points: 6,990, Level: 35
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsrthv [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I really liked that story. However, is their any way that this fight can be competitive to where both of them are trading jabs and shots? I would love for your character to develop and gain romantic tension and competitiveness for Iris!
that could be a great rematch story after he trained some.
The Following User Says Thank You to bk13 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Sep-18, 14:03
Points: 4,794, Level: 29 Points: 4,794, Level: 29 Points: 4,794, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanks for your comments, guys. The thing is I prefer it when the fights are one-sided. I is really the humiliation factor that does it for me.

Tags
facesitting, mixed boxing