Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Pictures

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 30-Nov-16, 23:28
The Queen Of The Palace
Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100
Activity: 70.7% Activity: 70.7% Activity: 70.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 43,809 Times in 2,718 Posts
Default Re: Lily's Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Springbok [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi Lily

Ultimate in wman power. Eric underneath and your vagina on his face and mouth.
Do you make him lick you.
Is Eric erect under you because cant help saluting you.
Dear Springbok,

Of course he has to lick me. Sitting on him is a huge turn on so I give him no choice. Lick my wet pussy or I'll knock him out.

And of course he is erect! I imagine you'd be erect if I sat on you like that and Eric has the same desires as most of the men in this part of the forum.

Poor Eric spends half his life on his back with me sitting on his face, tormenting and torturing him so that means he spends at least half his life with an erection. Of course, when I finish beating him up I usually edge him for an hour or so. Now that makes him have an erection to end all erections and he explodes when I finish him off.

Lily xxxxxx

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 01-Dec-16, 00:04
The Queen Of The Palace
Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbum [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The greatest move of dominance is to sit on his face and slow slide the panties to the side and grab the bottom of his head and force him inside of you. You do it so well, it makes us all dream to be Eric.
Aaah Beachbum.

Poor Eric. I wonder, sometimes, if I spend too long having him helpless on his back as I sit on his face enjoying myself. I mean how much facesitting and smothering can one man stand. For example, yesterday we had the day off work and I was feeling very dominant and horny so i wrestled him down to the floor and knocked him out with a long, sexy headscissor. I knew the day was going to be perfect because I orgasmed on his face exactly as he passed out. What a way to start.

Then I tied his wrists and his ankles and sat on his neck as he woke up. I played with my pussy right in front of his face as I told him what I was going to do to him all day. Then I moved onto his face, wiggled his nose into my pussy, spread my bottom cheeks around his mouth and built myself up to a huge, long, rolling orgasm on his face, and I can cum for a very long time like that. To amuse myself I teased him by letting him get little breaths so I wouldn't knock him out again and I also tortured his nipples and stroked his cock too.

This went on till late afternoon and I reckon I had about a dozen or so long orgasms while I edged Eric continuously. It is fantastic just how horny one man can get as he gets just to the plateau before orgasm and then I wait until he slightly subsides and then take him there again, and again and again. All he can do is lie there utterly helpless sneaking a few breaths and praying to every god there is that I'll make him cum. That makes me so horny, so et and swollen, that I nearly drown him as I cum on his face, wriggling my pussy on his nose as I do.

Eventually, after about six hours, I was hungry and thirsty so I told him I was going to finish him off and spent another twenty or thirty minutes taking him to the edge, holding him there for a while and then taking him over the edge. I can assure you that when I do this, poor Eric cums for several minutes and shoots a huge amount of you know what everywhere.

I left him tied up and went and got some finger food and a bottle of wine and came back and sat on his chest. I fed him some food while I ate and let him sip some wine too. Once I'd finished feeding him, his refractory period was over (it's usually around thirty minutes) and I could resume my fun.

So it was back onto his face again and I spent the evening riding him and having delicious orgasms (We women are lucky, we don't have a refractory period.) I kept snacking and sipping my wine while I edged him again.

Later that night, when I had had so many orgasms that I'd lost count and when I'd got him completely exhausted and as highly hypoxic and horny as I could, I took him over the edge again. This second orgasm after a day of teasing is incredible to see. His back arches incredibly and he makes amazing noises as I milk him. That also takes me over the edge and I have a giant, squirty orgasm on his face too.

Poor Eric spent around twelve hours being pinned, smothered, facesat, edged, teased, tormented and tortured and made to cum. He also had to suffer the indignity of having me cum on his face for hours at a time.

So, see what I mean? It really is unfair of me to take advantage of him like that and to do it several times a week.

Lily xxxxxx

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lily For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Dec-16, 01:06
Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,746 Times in 631 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless50 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Poor Eric spent around twelve hours being pinned, smothered, facesat, edged, teased, tormented and tortured and made to cum. He also had to suffer the indignity of having me cum on his face for hours at a time.

So, see what I mean? It really is unfair of me to take advantage of him like that and to do it several times a week.
I doubt anyone feels particularly sorry for him.
The Following User Says Thank You to sillver For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Dec-16, 01:31
The Queen Of The Palace
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillver [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I doubt anyone feels particularly sorry for him.
:-)

Lily xxxxxx

Old 01-Dec-16, 02:47
Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless50 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
:-)
Several hours is not unusual especially if you enjoy treating your sub as a seat while you read, watch tv, read a book or chat on the phone.

I think you're quite kind to him actually. I don't allow mine to come at all.
Old 01-Dec-16, 02:58
CADGEEN

I am kind of jealous of Eric. What would you think if you had two?
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Dec-16, 04:23
Points: 6,510, Level: 34 Points: 6,510, Level: 34 Points: 6,510, Level: 34
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Aaah Beachbum.

Poor Eric. I wonder, sometimes, if I spend too long having him helpless on his back as I sit on his face enjoying myself. I mean how much facesitting and smothering can one man stand. For example, yesterday we had the day off work and I was feeling very dominant and horny so i wrestled him down to the floor and knocked him out with a long, sexy headscissor. I knew the day was going to be perfect because I orgasmed on his face exactly as he passed out. What a way to start.

Then I tied his wrists and his ankles and sat on his neck as he woke up. I played with my pussy right in front of his face as I told him what I was going to do to him all day. Then I moved onto his face, wiggled his nose into my pussy, spread my bottom cheeks around his mouth and built myself up to a huge, long, rolling orgasm on his face, and I can cum for a very long time like that. To amuse myself I teased him by letting him get little breaths so I wouldn't knock him out again and I also tortured his nipples and stroked his cock too.

This went on till late afternoon and I reckon I had about a dozen or so long orgasms while I edged Eric continuously. It is fantastic just how horny one man can get as he gets just to the plateau before orgasm and then I wait until he slightly subsides and then take him there again, and again and again. All he can do is lie there utterly helpless sneaking a few breaths and praying to every god there is that I'll make him cum. That makes me so horny, so et and swollen, that I nearly drown him as I cum on his face, wriggling my pussy on his nose as I do.

Eventually, after about six hours, I was hungry and thirsty so I told him I was going to finish him off and spent another twenty or thirty minutes taking him to the edge, holding him there for a while and then taking him over the edge. I can assure you that when I do this, poor Eric cums for several minutes and shoots a huge amount of you know what everywhere.

I left him tied up and went and got some finger food and a bottle of wine and came back and sat on his chest. I fed him some food while I ate and let him sip some wine too. Once I'd finished feeding him, his refractory period was over (it's usually around thirty minutes) and I could resume my fun.

So it was back onto his face again and I spent the evening riding him and having delicious orgasms (We women are lucky, we don't have a refractory period.) I kept snacking and sipping my wine while I edged him again.

Later that night, when I had had so many orgasms that I'd lost count and when I'd got him completely exhausted and as highly hypoxic and horny as I could, I took him over the edge again. This second orgasm after a day of teasing is incredible to see. His back arches incredibly and he makes amazing noises as I milk him. That also takes me over the edge and I have a giant, squirty orgasm on his face too.

Well I see no indignity in that at all! Matter of fact he is in a lot of guys dream situation. You having multiple orgasms and squirting on their face?? I'm telling you right now that's a dream day! And if it lasted all week that would be a great week. Being knocked out and then awaken to you on my face is something I would love anytime anywhere. Just can't find those women in the states!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Beachbum For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Dec-16, 05:39
The Queen Of The Palace
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillver [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Several hours is not unusual especially if you enjoy treating your sub as a seat while you read, watch tv, read a book or chat on the phone.

I think you're quite kind to him actually. I don't allow mine to come at all.
I enjoy him coming as much as he does!

Lily xxxxxx

Old 01-Dec-16, 05:40
The Queen Of The Palace
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADGEEN [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I am kind of jealous of Eric. What would you think if you had two?
Dear Cadgeen,

If you mean if I had two men to beat up, I guess I'd be very busy and would cum a lot.

Lily xxxxxx

Old 01-Dec-16, 05:43
Last Achievements

Quote:
I enjoy him coming as much as he does!
I'm just cruel.

Tags
facesitting, judo, panties, schoolgirl pin, smother