Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 26-Nov-17, 17:51
Martin Venator

Default The jock's younger sister. A high school memory

English is not my first language so please forgive my mistakes
This story is fictionaly but Mrs. Marchetti and Veronica are based on two real persons

PART 1

Now that I am past 30, when I look back and think to my high school memories I can’t say that I lived a wonderful time between that walls. Infact, I rarely take trips down memory lane or get lost into easy nostalgia. For sure, the best memories I have are tied to the figure of Mrs. Marchetti: Mrs. Marchetti is simply the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen: 5’11’’ tall, with wonderful blonde, long curly hair which soflty fell on her tight shoulders and a cool, athletic body.
I remember that she was in her early 30s when I started high school; she teached literature but, due to her athletic gifts, she was often a guest of the school’s gym, playing volleyball with the girls in her free hours or watching basketball’s or soccer’s matches. Not many people in the school knew that she also had a black belt in judo and, although she did not train in the last few years, she still loved martial arts and fighting sports.

I talked about good memories, now it’s time to talk about bad ones: Roberto Liverani. Liverani was the typical bully we learned to hate in the american movies or tv shows set in provincial highschools: a jock, very muscular, arrogant, with a passion for brawls and girls. For many of us (not me), meeting him outside the school was a nightmare.
In 2002 Liverani was a 19 years old at his last year. His younger sister, Veronica, was instead at his first year. She was a gymnast and, at only 15 years old, she could display an incredible body, which seemed made of steel: every muscle was like graven in marble. They both were Mrs. Marchetti’s students.

I guess nobody could forget that day…Liverani was in the gym, challenging any guy to beat him in a pull-ups challenge: he just achieved the record of 75 consecutives pull ups and all the guys there stopped much before reaching that goal. Then we saw Veronica entering the gym, wearing a top and shorts. She was ready for the volleyball match but decided instead to accept the challenge her brother launched to the guys. “Wait a minute!” he yelled at her “This is a man’s game. I did not challenge girls. Go fuck yourself playing volleyball”. “What’s the matter, bro”, she answered with a smile on her face “afraid to lose against a girl?”.
“W…What??? Do you really think you can beat my record?” In that very moment Mrs. Marchetti reached the small crowd. “What’s the matter?” She asked. “Teacher, it seems that my older brother is afraid that a 15 years old girl can beat his score” and Veronica winkled her eye to all of us.
“You are an idiot, Veronica! You will not only lose this bet, but when we’ll be home I’ll give you the beating of your life, so you will remember not to mess with me!”. He was furious.
“Roberto”, intervened Mrs. Marchetti, “Stop this childlish way to act. You launched a challenge, your sister has the right to accept it. Go on, Veronica! Show’em what you got!”.

The teacher had talked. Roberto could do nothing to stop his sister now. Veronica took off her shoes, took the bar in her strong grip and started to pull herself up. “One…Two…” Mrs. Marchetti started the count. It was an awesome spectacle. Anytime she did a pull-up, her muscles contracted and they did shine for the sweat that started to slide on her back. When the count reached 50 and we noticed that she did not even look a bit tired, Liverani started to fear that he might get outclassed and humiliated by his younger sister. The teacher was keeping the count and less than two minutes later she almost reached her brother’s score. She stopped at 74. Liverani had a grin on his face. She turned her head to him, winkled her eye and pulled her up again “74…75….76…She beat you, Roberto!” screamed Mrs. Marchetti. Veronica did a few other pull ups and stopped at 84. She let her grip, turned to us and showed her biceps. We could do nothing but applaude at the display of female superiority we had just witnessed; Mrs. Marchetti hugged her. “I am very proud of you!”. Then, she said to us: “A bunch of young guys full of testosterone outclassed by a smaller, younger girl! Good for you I’m not in this school to teach physical education or I’d give a 3/10 to all of you!”.
She was joking, of course, but Liverani was already angry as hell for the humiliation he just had suffered, so he exploded at the teacher’s words.
He got closer to his sister and slapped her twice with all the strenght he had in his body. Veronica fell on the ground. Mrs. Marchetti looked at him incredulous. “What…What the hell did you do?!? I lost my patience with you and your attitude; you will follow me to the headmaster’s office. NOW!”.

Veronica stood up and stopped the teacher with a sign of her hand. “No need to send him to the headmaster and give him a few days suspension. I can understand his feelings. If he agrees, I can offer him the opportunity to restore his reputation of unbeaten though guy he had before this day. I challenge him to a wrestling match”.
Mrs. Marchetti looked at her with her mouth wide open. She just could not believe what she just heard. Her brother was shocked, too.
“Dear”, asked the teacher, “are you sure you wanna do this?” – “Absolutely”. Mrs. Marchetti smiled at her brave young student and put her hand on her shoulder, then she turned to the bully: “So, it’s up to you. Do you accept your sister’s challenge? Or,do you prefer the headmaster’s office?” He looked at the two women with hate. “I do. I accept it”, he firmly replied.
Mrs. Marchetti spoke: “Get ready for the match, I will be the ref and give you the rules. See you both here in 20 minutes. Good luck to both. May the best of you win”. Then she shooked her hand with Veronica, offered it to Roberto, who refused to shook it and gave her his back.

We were both excited and shocked at the same time. What would had happened?
My friend Marco told me: “I’m gonna call Valeria and Sara, whatever the result will be, this is going to be the front page of the next school paper’s number!” (Valeria was an aspirant journalist and the director of the school’s paper, while Sara was a photographer and she provided all the pictures for the school’s paper).
The two opponents disappeared; Mrs. Marchetti was standing statuesque at the center of the gym, while a small crowd of boys and girls (the majority) was rushing to the bleachers, as the rumors of what was going to happen were reaching the students…

END OF PART 1
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Nov-17, 06:12
Points: 17,844, Level: 58 Points: 17,844, Level: 58 Points: 17,844, Level: 58
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,523 Posts
Default Re: The jock's younger sister. A high school memory

I used to have a great female friend who was athletic and slim and could do pull ups from sunrise to sunset seemingly without effort. I saw Veronica's victory coming, but that didn't make it any less fun to read. I hope she is equally successful in humbling her older brother on the wrestling mats.

Thanks for sharing this very exciting memory with us, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Nov-17, 13:34
Martin Venator

PART 2

On the bleachers gathered up many students; there were more girls than boys, maybe because of the singularity of the event: not very often you could see a wrestling match between a last year male student and his 15 years old sister!
The girls started to call their favorite by name, clapping their hands. In the center of the gym, Mrs. Marchetti was smiling at the audience.
Veronica was the first to enter. She took off her shoes and stepped barefoot on the wrestling mat that the janitor, Antonella, brought for the occasion. She saluted the cheering audience with a bow; then came Roberto. The girls whistled in sign of disapproval; most of the boys applauded the bully, even the ones who were afraid of him. It was pretty clear that what was about to happen in the school’s gym was not only a wrestling match, but a real battle of the sexes. He took off his shirt to reveal to the audience his large, muscular chest and a six pack well in evidence, then he stepped on the mat to face his sister.

Mrs. Marchetti was standing between the two opponents; she began “Ok, rule number 1: no blows, no bites or such unfairnesses. Rule number 2: it’s tap or nap! If one of you wants to call his submission, just tap your hand three times on the mat. Otherwise you will go out. In that case the victory will be claimed by K.O. Do you understand? Do you agree with the rules?”
The contenders both nodded their head yes. “It’s ok then. Now I want you to shook your hands”. They did, Veronica with ease, Roberto was reclutant. “Now…WRESTLE!” the teacher commanded.
Sara reached me on the side of the mat; she had her camera tied to her neck. “Luckily, I did not arrive late!” Valeria sat near her. They were ready to prepare the next number of the school paper’s and the match would have been the main piece.

The two wrestlers were facing each other, circling around each other to study the movements and the intentions of the opponent. Everybody was sure that Roberto would had been the first to attack. Yet, strangely he was esitant. I noticed that his body was trembling, like he was paralized by fear.
Veronica attacked. With a feline grace she brought herself behind her brother, holding his arm behind his back in a wristlock; she proceeded to kick the calf muscle of his right leg, causing him to fall to the mat on his knee. The audience was both admired and shocked. Not a single word or sound could be heard in that gym. Veronica reached his neck with her free arm and put him in a sleeper hold, then she let herself fall on the back, letting the wristlock to apply a rear naked choke.
She closed her legs on his chest, crossing her nice feet on his abdomen. Sara rushed to the side of the mat to take photographs of that scene. “Zoom in! Zoom in! I want a close up of his face!”; Valeria was giving her instructions. Roberto looked into the camera with hate: Sara’s shots had no mercy capturing his humiliation. Veronica tightned her grip, like a python squeezing his prey, she added pressure with her legs on his chest. “AAAAARGHHHHHH”…

He reached his sister’s arm with his hand and started to break her hold: after a few seconds, he was out of the RNC. She let his chest free from her legs and suddenly was up again. This time the jock attacked, rushing to her to take her on the ground and work her from mount position, but something went wrong: Veronica intercepted his movements and blocked both his wrists with her hands, then, she throwed herself back arranging her foot on his brother’s chest and throwed him behind her, making him land on the mat with a loud sound. The crowd applauded at ther move, and so did Mrs. Marchetti; Veronica bowed to the audience to thank the tribute it was paying to the young amazon. She reached her brother, who was still on the mat, and positioned herself to apply an armbar on him: with her left leg she secured his neck, with the right one his chest. Then she reached his right arm and pulled it!

In the meantime Sara was not sparing Roberto, framing every moment with her shots; she let her shoes at the sides of the mat and went on it, to capture from close distance the best moments of the match, while Valeria keeped on giving her indications to take the best pictures. Veronica pressed her left foot on her brother’s face to have a better grip of the hold. “Zoom in! Zoom on that detail!” Valeria screamed. Sara got closer to the two fighters and started to take pictures of the pretty female foot squashing the school bully’s face; when she had enough shots of that scene she gave Valeria a thumb up. Roberto’s screams were suffucated by his sister’s foot but tears of pain and humiliation started to fall down from his eyes. Mrs. Marchetti asked him: “Do you tap?” A muttered response was heard. Veronica removed her foot from his mouth to allow him to speak and “FUCK YOU!” was all that he had to say. Mrs. Marchetti gave Veronica a sign, so she pressed her foot on his face once again and went back working his arm.

Marco came closer and whistled in my ear: “It’s incredible, he couldn’t do anything from the beginning of the match. She is dominating him from the start! I guess nobody could expect a show like this”. He was right. Many of us would expect a total, humiliating victory from Liverani, but that was not either a fair match: Veronica was literally toying with her older brother. Marco had to bring his bag on his legs to hide his boner, well visible through the trousers.
Veronica finally let her brother free, even without the tap. She stood up, calling him and inviting him to attack her; Roberto slowly stood up, massaging his sore arm with the other. He stood looking at her without finding the bravery to attack…Suddenly he rushed to his little sister throwing a punch at her face, but he missed the target: she infact twitched on her side, causing him to only hit air.
The teacher/ref noticed his unfairness and called him to immediately stop the match but it was too late: Veronica already had his brother locked from behind, firmly immobilizing his wrists with her hands. Then she suddenly brought herself on the ground, applying a perfectly exectued romero ceiling hold: she keeped his arms up while with her legs and feet tied to his she brought up the lower part of his body.

Now he was totally exposed to the audience, his screams of agony and pain were greeted by the audience with laughs and claps addressed to the young, fierce conqueror. Some of us noticed that while she was executing the romero ceiling hold, his shorts slide down a bit. Now, the pulsating manhood of the young jock started to press against the rim of his shorts and it rapidly came out. The rock hard, pulsating dick pointing at the ceiling, was illuminated by the gym’s lights, and the girls in the audience started to laugh and whistle at each other’s ear, pointing at Liverani’s exposed manhood.
Mrs. Marchetti was embarassed. For sure, that was an unexpected accident. But…Accidents will happen, as they say! She covered her mouth to hide her amused smile.
“Zoom in! I want a close up!!” Valeria was going crazy. Sara first took some shots of the hold from distance, then she went closer to the two wrestlers and started to take pictures and close-ups of the bully’s hard penis. “NOOOOOOOOO!!!” Liverani was screaming like a baby. With his arms and legs completely immobilized by his younger sister, he could not prevent the photograher to take all the shots that she wanted. I admit that, for the first time in my life, I felt sorry for him.

Veronica broke the hold, letting him fall on the mat. She had toyed enough with him: she laid down on her side, applying a reverse figure four to his neck. “She is going to finish him”, said without a doubt a girl who sat near me. She slowly increased pressure, forcing his face on her muscular bottom. At the beginning he did some weak attempts to break free from the hold, moving his legs like a crazy but they soon stopped. He was not out yet, he just refused to fight anymore. “Tap out?” asked Mrs. Marchetti. He did not reply, so Veronica added pressure on the hold. Only the “clicks” of Sara’s camera could be heard in the gym. After a few seconds his legs started to shake as he started to lose consciousness. His movements stopped. Veronica kept her hold for other 30 seconds, both to be sure that he was really knocked out and to make her domination more significant. She released the hold and stood up looking at the audience. The crowd exploded, saluting the young amazon. The battle of the sexes was over…The girls were hugging each other screaming “GIRL POWER!”, making fun of the guys who witnessed the match.
Liverani’s dick was still exposed, hard and pumping, despite his K.O.

Veronica removed his shorts, showing them as a trophy to the crowd, then she proudly placed her foot on her brother’s chest, flexing her biceps for her fans in the audience and for Sara’s camera, which was framing the victory pose, too.
Mrs. Marchetti reached the girl, lifting her arm up like they do with the winners, then she called the janitor, whistling something in her ear. Antonella, a strong middle-aged woman, grabbed Liverani by his ankles and started to drag him out of the gym, way to the infirmary.
His “trip” was accompanied by a lot of “BOOOO” and hisses from the crowd, who pitiless remarked the infamous way he was quitting the gym for the last time, the gym where he considered himself to be king. His erect penis saluted the audience as he disappeared behind the exit door, completely naked.
Veronica was enjoying her moment: the applauses and the celebration were all for her: for the intense emotion, tears were running down her cheeks. She hugged Mrs. Marchetti and, bowing to the crowd for the last time, she left the gym, proudly as only a winner can be.

What did happen in the next days is history: the school paper’s number came out with a big title: “BATTLE OF THE SEXES: GIRL POWER!” and the photo of the final victory pose on the front page. Valeria expertly described the match, leaving nothing to imagination. The headmaster was furious: she wanted to throw out of the school Valeria and Sara for obscenity cause nobody censured the photo and Liverani’s dick was very well visible, but a group of delegates of the classes protested: the purpose of every paper should be one: information, loyal and faithful to facts as they happened. The headmaster had all the school against her, so she had to forget about her intentions.
Melissa, Liverani’s girlfriend, let a copy of the schoolpaper on his desk with a few words: “It’s over between us. I can’t love a loser like you. Goodbye”. When he found it, he started to cry. He closed himself in the bathroom, and Valeria did swear that she spied him from the lock hole: he pulled down his pants and underwear and with a few strokes he realeased himself on the school paper’s front page, finally paying tribute to his siter’s superiority.

Veronica became the idol of every school-girl for the 5 years she spent between that walls. Her legacy still shines on and is very well known by the next generations of students, as Mrs. Marchetti framed that school paper’s number in the trophy case of the gym, where the trophies won by the school in volleyball and soccer are exposed, along with some pictures of the tournaments.
Mrs. Marchetti still teaches in the same school; she is 50 now, and she is still the gorgeous, sexy woman we knew back in the days.
Liverani disappeared after the high school diploma. Nobody ever heard of him anymore.

THE END

Last edited by Martin Venator; 27-Nov-17 at 14:33.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Nov-17, 16:46
Points: 42,270, Level: 90 Points: 42,270, Level: 90 Points: 42,270, Level: 90
Activity: 71.4% Activity: 71.4% Activity: 71.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 11,436 Times in 995 Posts

Fantastic story!
Old 10-Nov-18, 16:14
Grappler86

Wonderful story mate, especially part 2!!
What about the return of Liverani vs a 50 years old Mrs. Marchetti???
Old 10-Nov-18, 16:23
Martin Venator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grappler86 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wonderful story mate, especially part 2!!
What about the return of Liverani vs a 50 years old Mrs. Marchetti???
Yeah, I was already thinking about something similar...Why not?
Old 30-Nov-18, 04:12
Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

wow...great story...
Old 24-Dec-18, 03:16
Points: 2,947, Level: 22 Points: 2,947, Level: 22 Points: 2,947, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I love this story so much. Love how none of the females: the little sister, the girls in school, the beautiful teacher, his girlfriend and even the female janitor had little respect for the cocky aggressive boy. He deserve it and I hope he spent the rest of his life wanking his dick in shame like me..haha
Old 04-Jan-19, 15:47
Martin Venator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan77 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I love this story so much. Love how none of the females: the little sister, the girls in school, the beautiful teacher, his girlfriend and even the female janitor had little respect for the cocky aggressive boy. He deserve it and I hope he spent the rest of his life wanking his dick in shame like me..haha
Thanks Ryan I was thinking about a part 3...after 20 years Liverani goes back to his high school cause his daughter or son goes in the same school and he has to talk with the teachers...And he meets again Mrs. Marchetti And in the Gym he sees the school paper and his speedo framed in the school's trophy case but I have to think about it...Maybe he could wrestle Mrs. Marchetti?
Old 04-Jan-19, 16:53
Points: 5,025, Level: 30 Points: 5,025, Level: 30 Points: 5,025, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin Venator [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks Ryan I was thinking about a part 3...after 20 years Liverani goes back to his high school cause his daughter or son goes in the same school and he has to talk with the teachers...And he meets again Mrs. Marchetti And in the Gym he sees the school paper and his speedo framed in the school's trophy case but I have to think about it...Maybe he could wrestle Mrs. Marchetti?
Or maybe his son is being bullied by a girl who knows the story and challenges him...

Just a suggestion.
The Following User Says Thank You to mez261uk For This Useful Post:

Tags
sister, teen girl