Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Nov-18, 06:06
Points: 5,216, Level: 30 Points: 5,216, Level: 30 Points: 5,216, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default The opposite of Respect

Mark Thomas was a busy fellow. 5 years back he had started his life as an entrepreneur and started up his first fitness gym. At this point he now owns 3 gyms around the city under his companies name, and was finally paying out on his efforts. He was very successful for his age of 27 and demanded to be respected by his employees as he surely was an especially talented man. That was one quality many didn't like about him, he was often to boastful and proud, going around with aire of confidence like he knew he was better than you and didn't care to be subtle about it. He was attractive, rich, and was even a fitness model for a year at 22 before he started his business. He believed he was the pinnacle of masculinity

As you can imagine however, a boss with an attitude like that isn't going to be very popular among his employees and 22 year old Charly Iver was no exception. Charly had been working at one of Mark's gyms for two years and felt her male co-workers who had worked less had grown in ranks faster than her. Along with working hours at the gym, you could also get hired to run fitness classes/workouts which pays time and a half compared to working at the office desk or just watching for safety. At first Charly was unsuprised to have no classes of her own, assuming it was just a seniority thing, but over her two years she has only gotten an hour long yoga class, and girls only fitness class, meaning only two hours a week. While her male peers have often gotten to run bodybuilding, and workout classes only a month in the job, which could mean running classes up to four times a day. Charly took her fitness very seriously and had been a trainer for a long time, she was sure she could run a program just as well as any of those guys, she had tried texting Mike about this a couple times over the past two weeks and had always just been ghosted, so she had now decided to just confront him about it in person.

Mike was staying late in his office past to when the gym closed as he had a bunch of paperwork to sign when he heard a knock on his door. "Come in," he said without looking up as the door opened.

"Hi! I was hoping you would still be here, I wanted to talk to you about how I feel I am ready to start up a workout program of my own." Charly said glancing around his office and walking in.

Mark finally looked up from his paperwork's as she mentioned running a program, regretting not checking who it was before letting them in. "You-". Mark stuttered as he got a look at her in her lime yellow spots bra, and black compression push-up shorts, tight to her perfect figure. Mark could now remember who this girl was, when he met her in an interview he was taken aback by how shockingly sexy she was, perfectly smooth tanned caramel skin exposed over the majority of her body, with a beautiful feminine playful face with hazel eyes and dirty blonde hair in a ponytail at the moment. Then her body was absolutely perfect, amazing washboard abs, and a surprisingly large pair of boobs for her skinny figure. Her biceps and triceps were slightly defined, but somehow she didn't seem at all too masculine but instead just the peak form of the female body. It was something out of this world and she almost felt like a goddess being that toned down, but yet having such a feminine sexy glow. Then was Mark's favorite part as a leg guy. Her thick legs, slightly ripply with smooth muscle, and to top it off an ass that nobody could be worthy of except her. So round, perky and large that you had to take a double take just to believe it was possible. (When I created the character I imagined something like Charly Jordan (hence the name) but with a body more similar to Michelle lewin if you prefer a picture to visualize they're both on Instagram and I'll attach some photos)

Mark's eyes rolled down her perfect body as he paused his speech and he was even slightly guilty to feel a boner starting to grow just from being in her presence as he had a girlfriend. Then he caught himself and remembered the absurdity of her request.

"You want to run a weight lifting program?... For like serious athletes of both genders?" He said confusion evident on his face.

Charly tried not to look to pissed off as she responded. "Why not, I know at least just as much as anybody running one now, and have more seniority."

Mark always liked to stand when he spoke to his under workers as his 6'2 figure could tower over them and make him feel in control. Right now he had to try to subtly tuck his boner in his waist band and stood up next to her. Charly noticed his tuck and gave a slight scowl, but refused to budge as he towered over her 5'8 body.

"Listen I've already got you running the yoga and female program, that's enough, I hired you to be an extra reason for guys to want to come to show off at the gym but no guy is going to take you seriously teaching a workout class." He said as if it was general knowledge.

"And why's that?" Charly said crossing her arms which accented her tits squeezing them together.

Mark paused for a moment noticing this before responding. "Well... Your a girl! Sorry but I can't have you running a men's program while they can all lift twice as much." He said confidently and leaning over her.

Charly seemed to be considering something for a moment so mark decided to cut in. "You should go I have alot of work," Mark said gesturing to his desk.

"So you think all men are stronger than me?" Charly said tilting her head slightly in curiosity and putting her hands on hips.

Mark paused for a moment meeting her eyes confused. "Not trying to discredit your efforts in fitness, but yeah... Men are just always naturally much stronger pound for pound, and your pretty small."

Charly had already made the decision that this wasn't a boss she wanted to work for any longer, and the opportunity to humble this macho man was more important to her than a job she no longer wanted. From the age of 18 to 21 Charly had done jujitsu training in her university and had actually gotten quite good. She had always been a bit of a feminist in the fitness sense as well, where she believed that strong could be a sexy look on woman and that the difference of strength between the genders was over exaggerated. So, one of her favorite parts of jujitsu was after she was in it for awhile she would occasionally get to spare against males, who were often much less experience and were therefore less talented. And usually, her intense workout regime and grappling skills would be enough to overcome the gender offset. She would size up the guys attitude and if he seemed to be a good sport about it she would just submit him and try to make him feel comfortable with friendly banter. But if they seemed like they thought she was going to be a waste of a training session, she would not only best them but work her hardest to put them in humiliating positions. Her ideal wrestle with those guys were to slowly wear them down until she could keep them pinned and stare into there eyes to see the realization that they were about to be physically humiliated by a hot 20 year old, then once they were too worn out to fight back her favorite submissions were to choke or smother her prey with either her great ass or pussy in their face. So headscissors, and triangles were her best friends.

Her favorite fight she ever had was when a guy from school that she knew was a great ass, and then even called her a bitch mid fight was paired with her. He put up a good fight so most of the other grapplers were done sparring and were watching them, but eventually she was able to work him into a grapevine, completely pinned and vulnerably spread out for everyone to see, she held him there for awhile before she whispered in his ear as a blatant statement that she was going to sit on his face. She then slowly shifted her position maintaining control the whole time, at that point he wasn't even trying to stop her from winning, he was giving her openings left and right, only completely focused on preventing her humiliating promise. But less than 60 seconds later despite his hard struggles he was tapping on her thigh under her perfect ass in a reverse facesit in front of everyone including his friend who brought him while she wore booty shorts. She still remembered his face of panic hopelessness as she hovered her ass above his face while her shins pinned his biceps rendering him defenseless. Needless to say he didn't come back, also needless to say one of Charly's favorite feeling's, was the feeling she got from dominating a once macho man into feeling like a completely powerless and humiliated little boy underneath her, the fact that she knew she was super hot and that the guys would be turned on and trying to impress her made it 10x better for her as well.

She hasn't had a chance to grapple a guy in forever though, and as she was sizing up Mark, his sexist attitude and thought about how much more she could push him to humiliation with the privacy of the whole night rather than a 10 minute spar, the decision was clear to her. She was quitting her job, and Mark wasn't gonna like it.

Edit by admin: This story has been voted the story of the month in [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. Congratulations, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]!

The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Anonymous 14 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Nov-18, 12:01
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts
Default Re: The opposite of Respect

Nice set up!
I like the way she whipered in his ear while grapevining him. cocky and sexy is a hot combination.
Old 10-Dec-18, 07:36
Points: 5,216, Level: 30 Points: 5,216, Level: 30 Points: 5,216, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: The opposite of Respect

Probably, my most one-sided femdom orientated story, which is something as I'm definitely a femdom guy. So hope it's not too over the top for you guys. Also noticed I forgot to attach pictures of the models I based Charly off of (Michelle Lewin and Charly Jordan) so I'll attach them now. They're also definitely worth checking out there Instagrams at @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]jordan and @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]_lewin.

"Tell me,' - Charly said stepping toward Mike so that her tits were almost pressing against his chest 'do you think YOU could handle me in a tussle." She said, her beautiful face still at a tilt studying his expression.

Mark got an instant look of shock, even momentarily losing balance and stopping back away from her, Charly then stepped forward once again to meet him. "Is she serious?" He thought to himself. He was once a dedicated body builder. It was true that ironically ever since he's owned multiple gyms it's seemed hard to find a time to work out, but he still tries to fit in a workout every week. "How dare she even challenge that question to a man? Never mind a bigger, taller, older, man. For fucks sake I'm her boss!" He thought.

"Without question I could hold you off easily, but it's against my code to hurt a female. And I am ordering you to never ask a man that question again in this gym." He said with confidence trying to hide his anger.

"I think I could hold you down and make you do anything I want" she said as if they were each stating their opinion on a new movie.

Marks face flushed in anger at her response. "I don't like your tone. You had best get out of my office right now." Mark said not caring to hide his anger.

"You think I'm hot right?" Charly said ignoring him.

"I run a casual office but you have to understand this is very unprofessional, continue and I may be forced to fire you." Mark said unsure how to react. "And if you are trying to flirt with me please be reminded that I am your superior as your boss and I have a girlfriend." He said confused with the situation.

"No I'm just gonna think it's funny when you think I'm sexy, and your still letting yourself get humiliated by me." She said taunting him. Having fun seeing how uncomfortable he got.

"I've had enough! You leave now and never speak of this again or you're fired! And no little young brats are not my type!" He said spit flying from his mouth as he pointed toward the door.

Instead Charly just smiled in his face as she lightly tugged on his waistband, sending his erection flinging out of his waist band and poking against his golf shorts.

"I think he disagrees!" She giggled winking and sticking her tongue out the corner of her mouth sexily.

This was beyond anything Mark could ever have anticipated and he had had enough. "Get out. Don't come back." He said almost shaking at the amount of disrespect he was getting from her. He then reached out to grab her and force her out of the room but she sprung like a cat faster than he could react. As he reached for her Charly grabbed his wrist and tugged hard making him unbalanced before swinging her leg around his sending him toppling to the ground. Charly momentarily placed her foot on his back, before grabbing his phone off his desk and waking out the office into the gym.

"If you want your phone your going to have to come take it from me." She said as Mark got up.

At this point Mark was utterly confused and enraged to have been taken to the ground by this little younger girl and without thinking came barreling towards her, his 'code' to not fight girls thrown out the window. As Mark threw a swing at her Charly stepped back dodging it easily and while he was of balance from missing she charged forward giving him a hard knee to the thigh with her powerful legs sending him toppling over like a sack of potatoes. Now that she had him in her territory on the ground Charly leapt down on her boss in a side mount, sprawling her legs to keep control. For a full minute Mark was rotating side to side trying to get away from her but she just easily circled with him, pressing he chest into his to make herself feel heavier, to Mark her 150 pounds were quickly feel heavy and he got desperate searching for another way out of this humiliation. Mark was shocked to see how much strength he had lost since he had stopped working out so much and was humiliated beyond words. Mark tried to turn his body towards Charly, but she easily held his shoulder down preventing this, then Mark made the mistake of trying to turn 180 to face her, but as he gave her his back, she quickly took advantage and got him in a rear naked choke, wrapping her legs around his waist in a body scissor as well. Mark struggled wildly to escape but realized in humiliation that this 22 year old sexy girl had him completely locked up before he had even spent a second on offense.

"Are you going to lose to a little girl?" She whispered in his ear sweetly. As he switched between tugging on her thick legs and arms, both to no prevail.

Eventually it seemed she squeezed all life out of him and he couldn't even believe how humoring it was but he tapped out on her arm.

"Am I still fired?" Asked Charly. She still planned on quitting, but she wanted him to know it wasn't his choice.

"No" was all he could manage.

"That's what I thought" she said as she let him slip out and fall to the floor as she climbed into a school girl position.

They both sat there for a moment Mark not daring to speak while she stared down at him pathetically.

"Y'know I expected that to be way harder, your just a little pussy aren't you though?' - she shifted forward pressing her womanhood against his mouth. -"right here, that's all you are hey? Just a pussy with a big mouth."

"Charly please if you still want to work here that's ok, but I am your boss this isn't gonna work if you act like this" he said trying to reason with her.

Instead Charly just rolled to the side squeezing him as hard as she could in a headscissors making him groan again.

"You're not the boss tonight Mark. Tell my pussy it's the boss"

Mark struggled against her, there was no fucking way he could say that to his employee. But then she squeezed her legs tighter and without even realizing he spit it out.

"You're the boss," he said in a panic.

"Who?"

"Pussy, your the boss pussy."

"Say it owns you"

"I-I'm your boss! Stop." He said tugging uselessly at her legs again. Every time he tried to get out he half expected it to be a fluke that she got him here and he could easily throw her off but it was too real every time. In this humiliation Mark was suddenly regretting every time he stayed home lazily instead of going to the gym, wondering if he could have prevented this unexplainable embarassing encounter.

Instead Charly just grabbed his face tugging it tight into her crotch, holding him there until he tapped from suffocating on her vagina.

"Who owns you?"

"Your pussy." he responded.

"Say your it's little bitch."

He struggled momentarily

"I'm your pussy's little bitch." He said tears starting to form in his eyes as Charly giggled getting off him.

"You know you should really start working out again. If I were you I wouldn't let myself get the humiliated, put some meaning where your word is" Charly said as she placed her runner on his crotch area, still erect from all the contact with this babe.

"Are we done now?" Mark asked wanting to just go home and never come back to this gym."

"Nope, you sir are in for a long night, Im gonna demonstrate just how inferior you are to me, now off with your clothes" she said nudging him with her foot.

Mark quickly jumped to his knees in a begging position.

"Please no, no, I have a girlfriend and I'm your boss this can't happen."

But Charly just laughed.

"We're not having sex! I just think your position is better represented naked at my feet, plus, sexual humiliation is one of the lessons I've got planned for you tonight."

Still Mark reluctantly put up his hands and shook his head, not willing to face this much embarrassment. Unfortunately it wasn't his choice though, and Charly dropped her weight down on his shin, quickly wrapping his leg into an excruciating leg lock hold. Instantly it felt like Marks leg was gonna snap as her leg strength was just too much for him and she was absolutely crushing his skinnier leg. Mark was wildly tapping in pain, but Charly didn't slackened the pressure at all as she untied his shoe and slipped off his shoe and sock without resistance. Mark was still tapping out on her thigh and grimacing, despite realizing she didn't care. Charly just easily untied his other shoe slipping it off and tugged down on his shorts bringing them to his knees.

"Can you take off the rest for me?" Charly asked him upping the pressure momentarily.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Mark yelped quickly, still tapping on her thick bare thigh.

Charly took her time getting off him fixing her shorts, and watching him expectantly. Mark pulled off his shirt and shorts, then momentarily paused before pulling off his boxers, sighed and tugged them off his ankles, revealing his rock hard dick poking up oblivious to the fact of how much Mark hated this.

"Mmm, it's nice, you must be proud of it? Well tonight you should know it belongs to me." Charly teased him prodding it with her toes.

"Charly, please, I'm your boss, this will ruin the work environment," Mark pleaded with her one more time clasping his hands together.

Charly gave an angry groan and jumped forward sitting on his neck.

"I don't know why the fuck you keep saying that after you admitted you weren't the boss already." She said angrily.

She entangled her legs around his arms almost in a grapevine sort of way, only legs to arms, meaning she was doing a sort of splits with her crotch resting on his neck choking him slightly.

"A boss would have control over his dick right? Try to take your dick back from me."

She reached back slowly but expertly jerking him off, sending waves of pleasure down his body, confusing his instinct to get her off.

"Hmm, is it all mine?" She purred continuing to jerk him off slowly as he struggled in vain.

Mark had never felt so dominated, and something about this sexy girl pinning him down helplessly made him want to cum so bad, but on the other hand, he hated the idea of being forced to cum. He was a male, and her boss, she shouldn't be able to humiliate him like this, but in this physical battle, his subjective authority made no difference and she was free to use him as a toy for her enjoyment. Despite himself, Mark was getting super close to cumming and surely could feel it now, embarrassed and trying to hold it back. But suddenly she stopped jerking him off.

"Aww you were so close," she said in mock comfort.

All of a sudden now that she didn't want him to cum, Mark wanted to cum more than anything, just to release the sexual tension of pleasure he was getting right now. Instead, he could feel it rise up, but she had edged him perfectly, and right as he felt he was about to pop, there was a tingle at the head of his penis for several seconds, he wanted to cum so bad it almost hurt.

"You want me so bad," she cooed.

Mark tried to free a hand and finish himself off but she locked her legs and he was kept immobile, any contact and he was sure he would shoot, but he just stayed in that middle state for another 10 seconds humping the air as a reflex and accidentally letting out moans, before it settled back down. Charly didn't say anything but just stared down at him huffing and puffing, still doing the splits on his face, her perfect body on display in front of his face not helping the tingle still in his cock.

"Too bad, all you'll get is my foot." She said looking down at him in disgust.

"Lay still," she said getting off him after another minute.

Charly tugged off her runners to reveal her dainty pedicured feminine foot, and sat back on a workout bench.

"You're not even good enough for my foot to come onto you, not crawl over here, and fuck my foot like a pathetic slut." She said crossing her arms and sticking out her leg and pointing her foot in the air.

"I-I can't... That's too much' Mark said weakly. He knew he wouldn't be able to live with himself off he knew he willingly did such a condescending act, 'I'll give you a raise! Anything." He said desperately.

"Damn right I'm getting a raise, now crawl over here and fuck my foot." She said without expression.

Mark just lay on the ground though unable to make himself do it. Charly sighed and slithered of the bench mounting Mark again. This time Mark got a renewed sense of energy and grabbed her by suprise managing to flip their positions. Mark desperately tried to grab her arms keeping her pinned. Frantically trying to avoid further humiliation. It wasn't her arms he needed to watch out for though, and Charly whipped her legs up for a powerful body scissor, instantly crushing Marks stomach. Still Mark had the advantage on the top and was determined not to give in to the pain as he was tearing at the sexy legs. Note with his arms unguarded Charly was and to hook his arms with hers momentarily immobilizing them, while she flung of the ground and snapped into a frontal headscissors, once again Mark was trapped like a bug. Charly used her leverage in the headscissors to rotate back on top while Mark struggled in vain, unable to come to grips with the punishment of losing. Suddenly Charly flipped over again and it got even worse for Mark, now in a reverse headscissors with her perfect ass in his face. Instantly the pressure was so tight on his face and neck that Mark started tapping, willing to do anything to escape the pain, but Charly didn't care.

"10%,20%,40%" Charly's was saying as she slowly upped the pressure.

Mark could feel himself starting to do black already and was in a panic tapping out on her ass, sticking in his face tauntingly as of to serve a reminder his punisher was a sexy female. Finally she relaxed back down to just the tight feeling of not squeezing.

"You better not even move, then I might stop." Charly said slowly upping the pressure.

Mark was using all his willpower to stand still and not scream in pain as her thighs dished out this punishment to him, she reached an even stronger pressure than before and Mark felt like his head would pop off. And for an unknown reason Mark was super embarrassed about, he was painfully hard, his dick twitching begging for attention.

"Look your pinned down naked under me with my ass in your face. Your obviously my bitch, now fuck my foot," Charly said in annoyance.

After no response Charly pulsed he legs as hard as she could making marks legs bounce up and down trying to avoid squirming too much.
"Understood?"

"Yes... Master" he said tapping out again as she lifted her perfect ass of his face.

Mark started crawling Back over to the without bench she was sitting on a a red face and rock hard dick.

"C'mon little boy, give it to me." She taunted sticking her foot out again, realizing he made up his mind to do it it was time to humiliate him.

Mark rose up to where her foot dangled in the air and unenthusiastically started humping against her foot. Instantly Charly started giggling and calling him a pussy. The fact that Mark could see this sexy lady that he would totally want to get with every time he looked up, but was reduced to being forced to fuck her foot to affirm his inferiority was the most humiliating thing of the night so far. Or of his life for that matter.

"Is that all you got? C'mon faster" Charly giggled slowly grinding back against him while giving loud fake moans between giggles. For some reason all the humiliation was getting to Mark though, and in less than a minute he shot his load on the gym mats.

"Aww that's okay honey, i understand my foot is way sexier than anything you could handle for a minute." Charly said mockingly.

Charly placed her foot on his upper back and pushed him down so he was flat on his stomach.

"Get over here we're gonna see how much you can squat." Charly called to him as she walked towards the squat rack.

Mark quickly got up not wanting to anger her and stood next to the squat rack, his knees were already super sore from her leg lock earlier and he was sure he wouldn't be able to do much.

"How bout 200 for 5?" Charly Said sweetly to him tilting her head.

She stepped forward and took the bar on her shoulders starting to squat the heavy weight, she struggled through them each rep Mark hopelessly memorized by her sexy expanding hamstring and glutes.

"That's 5, now your turn pussy." Charly chirped to him as if she wasn't saying anything out of the ordinary by calling her boss a pussy.

Mark was sure he could have done this easily back in his day but he hadn't worked out intensely for a long time and his legs were already hurting, plus his confidence was already lowered from everything that had already happened and he was going into the set feeling like a loser as he positioned himself naked under the bar, his boner starting to rage again to his annoyance. Mark to a deep breath and knowing he couldn't get out of this started to lift the weight. Instantly he was shocked with how heavy it felt, and after he went down for the first time he already struggled to get back up, sacrificing proper form slightly. Regardless he went down for round two anyway hoping to tough it out. But as he started to lift the weight he was losing endurance fast and the bar just wouldn't come up.

"Help, help." He let out admitting to needing help. Charly left him straining in a squat position naked to revel in his inferiority to her for a moment before squatting behind him, she softly grinded her crotch against his bare ass just to push his humiliation before taking the weight and lifting it back on the squat rack.

"On your knees" she ordered and Mark obeyed.

"Start kissing my ass." Charly said turning around, and slightly wedging her booty shorts even further up.

"Charly.. this isn't gonna work.." Mark tried to reason with her, he knew she probably wouldn't listen but he had to try, he would never be able to manage her properly again after this.

"You better be kissing my ass in 3 seconds" Charly said not even budging.

Mark sighed, but knew as much as he wanted to not do it it wasn't up to him, she truly was the boss and he started making out with her perfect ass, still hard as a rock.

"How pathetic, I'm not even doing anything to force you yet you still submit enough to kiss my ass. What a fucking loser." Charly chirped as he continued kissing her ass on his knees.

After she finished her taunting Mark stopped his kissing hoping that was the end.

"I didn't say you could stop?" Charly said in mock confusion.

"Charly, you've made your point long ago, I'll give you a raise please just let me go!"

"If I can think of another way to humiliate you I'm gonna do it. I hate it when men act like a woman is weak just because they're female, especially when the male is such a pussy that the female could make him kiss her ass if she wanted. Your gonna pay for my annoyance, and I'll make sure you never feel like a macho male again... Know what I've had enough of your complaints. Your getting punished." Charly said quickly turning around and giving Mark a swift kick to the side bending him over.

Charly then wrapped Mark in her feminine arms and pulled him to the nearest workout bench. She sat down and laid his unresisting body on her lap stomach down.

"You better not resist!" She said pinning him tightly to her knees.

Mark grimaced as he knew what was coming and felt a hard spank causing him to Yelp and squirm slightly. As he squirmed Charly tightened her grip and her thigh now more firmly pressed against him cock. It wasn't even an intentional contact but Mark was so unwillingly turned on that it was sendinh an amazing sensation down his cock. She spanked him again harder and Mark bit his tongue trying to stop from yelling. Then a third slap came down on the already sensitive skin and Mark let out a pained grunt.

"I'm not stopping till you cry like a little girl so don't bother acting tough and holding it back." Charly said.

At this point Mark was trying his best to force tears out and after a few more spanks it was easier than he'd expected it to be with the pain and humiliation.
As he started to cry Charly laughed at him more and pulsed her legs without even realizing the sensation she was giving Mike when she did and he once again shot his load, now dripping down her thigh and calf only making her laugh at him more.

"Who's the boss Mark?"

"Your pussy is the boss of me,"

"I think you've learned your lesson follow me now... Hmm and crawl too cus why not." Charly said pushing him off and waking back to his desk.

Mark followed behind her on his hands and knees not able to stop himself from staring at her perfect swaying ass on display in her booty shorts.

"You can stand now," she said as they reached his desk.

"So I know that I forced you to not fire me, but I only did that because I thought you'd be more humiliated if you were supposed to be my boss. I'm actually quitting. But, there's more to this deal, you're going to pay me a bonus of $30,000 to make up for not letting me run more programs, as well as giving me paid leave for the rest of this month and the next, as I am forced to leave for 'confidential reasons' which will add to another $8000. Now start making those transfers or I'll change the focus from humiliation to pain." Charly said looking him in the eyes.

"Charly, you know I can't just give you everything I have and at some point its going to be worth it to tell authorities." Mark said trying to reason with her.

"I get that, I'm done after tonight, just getting what I deserve from you and making sure you learn your lesson. But if you'd rather not have a deal that's fine by me, I can squeeze you till you cry for mommy and post it on the web if you want instead?"

Mark just stood there for a moment contemplating his decision before saying fuck it and taking the laptop. He was rich, and overall the 38,000 wasn't going to really hurt him that much, but his conscious of knowing he admitted into being this weak compared to get her that she could squeeze 38,000 dollars from his naked humiliated self was gonna stick with him for a long time. Regardless he didn't have a better option and completed the transfer his boner once again poking up into the air.

"Thanks bitch!" Charly said sweetly contradicting her word choice.

"Okay now follow me again" Charly said leading him off to the change rooms, tugging on his boner like a leash.

Charly grabbed her employee photo of the wall and pressed her employee card against the scanner and the change room unlocked. During closing hours the all the died in the building automatically locked and would require cards until an hour before opening when employees started to arrive.

"I want you to lie down on your back while I explain this to you." Charly ordered enjoying being able to control him like a puppet.

She placed her foot on top his hard cock and peered down at him enjoying trying to interpret his mental struggle of how much he wanted to fight for his pride versus how he doesn't want to get hurt.

"You're going to spend the night in here so that it can really sink in how much of a pussy you are, sleeping on the cold hard floor while I go home. Don't worry it'll open before anybody comes and you can get changed and delete the video recordings or keep them to jerk off I don't care. But I'll leave you my picture so you can jerk off to that as well." She said tossing it to him and waiting for a reaction. Looking proud when he was silent and obedient.

"Well this is going to be the last time you ever see me, I'm quitting and going to a new gym, so there's not gonna be any way for you to get someone sort of revenge for this... If you want the last laugh its gonna have to be now... Or just live forever with the memory of the hot chick who made a complete and utter bitch of you." She said pressing down slightly hard with her foot how his balls.

Mark wanted to do something, was urging to strike out and force her to the ground, but his body refused to move, stunned by her sexiness, domination, and intimidation.

"No?" Charly said pouting. She continued to stare down at him for another 30 seconds so that he couldn't deny he had a fair chance to retaliate but refused the challenge. Then finally she stepped off him walking out the door.

"Bye, bye, Mr. Macho Boss" she said with a smirk and closed the door, leaving the lights on do that he could see her picture and couldn't fall asleep. She loved that despite how much he hated her she was too sexy to resist and he was definitely going to be jerking off to her.

Mark on the other side of the wall felt like he was going to burst into tears instantly regretting just laying still under her foot. Now that she was gone he felt like surely he could handle that young smaller girl. But the honest part of him knew she could make him do anything she wanted, he truly was her bitch. He glanced at her picture, wearing a sports bra to show off her great boobs and abs as always. She looked so damn sexy. But no, he couldn't fantasize about that, he needed to get her out of his head what kind of dude fantasizes about getting dominated by a girl who's only trying to humiliate him. He tried super badly to just go to sleep, but the dick made up its mind already, and a half hour later he sprayed his batter on her picture before lying down to fall asleep, much more than a little ashamed.

Hope you enjoyed. One question I have just out of curiosity for any viewers. Would you want stories like this to come true for you in real life, or would that type of humiliation more just be a fantasy thing. Honestly for me I don't know if I would want that even if it would be sexy as hell.

Added after 11 minutes:

Here they are, Charly Jordan is the blonde. And he was my physical description
Quote:
Mark stuttered as he got a look at her in her lime yellow spots bra, and black compression push-up shorts, tight to her perfect figure. Mark could now remember who this girl was, when he met her in an interview he was taken aback by how shockingly sexy she was, perfectly smooth tanned caramel skin exposed over the majority of her body, with a beautiful feminine playful face with hazel eyes and dirty blonde hair in a ponytail at the moment. Then her body was absolutely perfect, amazing washboard abs, and a surprisingly large pair of boobs for her skinny figure. Her biceps and triceps were slightly defined, but somehow she didn't seem at all too masculine but instead just the peak form of the female body. It was something out of this world and she almost felt like a goddess being that toned down, but yet having such a feminine sexy glow. Then was Mark's favorite part as a leg guy. Her thick legs, slightly ripply with smooth muscle, and to top it off an ass that nobody could be worthy of except her. So round, perky and large that you had to take a double take just to believe it was possible. (When I created the character I imagined something like Charly Jordan (hence the name) but with a body more similar to Michelle lewin if you prefer a picture to visualize they're both on Instagram and I'll attach some photos)
Attached Images
File Type: png 0_Screenshot_20181116-002603.png (650.9 KB, 249 views)
File Type: png 0_Screenshot_20181116-002608.png (565.5 KB, 225 views)
File Type: png 0_Screenshot_20180405-210816~2.png (826.0 KB, 225 views)
File Type: png Screenshot_20180405-210824~2.png (1.06 MB, 227 views)

Last edited by Anonymous 14; 10-Dec-18 at 07:34.