Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Aug-12, 15:13
Points: 5,390, Level: 31 Points: 5,390, Level: 31 Points: 5,390, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default The Bully

I found a bunch of stories on an old hard drive recently. I think i originally got them from a yahoo group years ago. Sadly, i dont remember the name of the group nor the identity of the author.

They all revolve around mixed boxing and they all carry a lot of sexual content too.

I'll start with........

"The Bully"

After a long day, I drove to my gym for a workout. It was late at night, and the gym seemed empty, but as I walked to the locker room, I heard a banging sound coming from another room. I entered to the boxing room, and noticed a woman who was working out on a heavy bag. She stopped when she noticed me, and said, “It’s about time you got here. Let’s get in the ring and do some boxing!” When I declined her “invitation,” she began to taunt me: “what’s the matter? Are you afraid to box a girl? Do you think the little girl will hurt you?” “No,” I replied, “I just don’t want to box tonight.” I walked toward the locker room as she hurled more taunts in frustration. A few moments later I reentered the boxing room in my boxing trunks and shoes. I stopped the bag that the woman was punching, and growled at her “you and me, in the ring, NOW!” “I thought you didn’t want to box me,” she replied. “I only spar every other night, and I thought I had boxed last night, but I remembered I had another engagement. So, I’m free to do some boxing now, if you still think you want to.”
Her face went a little blank when she realized that I had some boxing experience; she apparently thought she was going to get a virgin in the ring. “Well-I, uh, well,” she stammered. “Why the hesitation, hot stuff?” I mockingly asked, “Scared to box me now? Are you afraid the little boy will hurt you?” “I’m not afraid of you,” she bristled, “I’m more than ready to box you!” She turned toward the equipment room and said, “I’ll, uh, get some gloves for us.” “Got some here,” I replied, and I reached into my gym bag and pulled out two pair of 20-ounce training gloves, handmade in rich chocolate brown leather with yellow trim. Her face turned a shade lighter, realizing now that she’d picked on someone that was into boxing. She put on a brave face and said, “Okay, let’s get in the ring.”
We entered the ring, and I walked her to her corner and helped her pull off her bag gloves. I pulled one pair of the 20-ounce boxing gloves over her already taped hands, laced them up, and asked her if they were snug enough. “Yes, I think so,” she said somewhat nervously as she looked at the huge, thickly padded gloves. “Don’t worry babe,” I said as I patted her on the shoulder, “those gloves are so well-padded that you’ll never feel the knockout punch when I throw it.” She gave me a cross look, and I smiled at her as I headed for the opposite corner, certain that I’d gotten into her head. As I pulled on my gloves, I told her “we’ll box 3 rounds, 3 minutes each, with 1 minute between each. If someone gets knocked down 3 times in one round, the fight’s over, understand?” “Okay,” she replied as if she was in some kind of trance. I suddenly realized that we didn’t even know each other, so I introduced myself. “I’m Hannah,” she replied with a shy smile, tapping her gloves together timidly.
‘Hannah, Hannah,’ I thought to myself, ‘where have I heard that name?’ I suddenly recalled hearing about her from one of the other gym members, a woman that was taking some boxing classes. She told me that a woman in her class had been challenging some of the other women to spar with her, and she knocked out every woman that faced her. “She’s about five inches taller than anyone else in our class,” the woman said, “so she has a huge reach advantage over the rest of us. I heard she even boxed a couple of shorter guys and knocked them out. I heard her telling someone the other day that she was 8-0 in sparring matches, all knockouts!” ‘My, my, my,’ I mused, ‘so I’m about to box the infamous Hannah, queen of the ring! I’ll need to psych her out a little more!’
“Hey, Hannah, why don’t we make this bout a little more interesting?” I proposed. “How so?” she replied. “If there’s a knockout, the loser goes down on the winner, right in the ring.” I offered with a smug smile. “No way,” she replied indignantly. “What’s the matter,” I taunted, “afraid you’ll have to suck some cock? It probably won’t be too bad when you do it right after being knocked out, because you’ll still be a little woozy from the punch!” “Ooooh, alright,” she scowled, “loser does the winner.”
Hannah instantly appeared to regret taking the bet, but gathered herself and boldly declared, “hey, if you can box topless, I’ll box topless!” She hooked her gloved thumbs under her bra straps and pulled her top over her head and tossed it out of the ring. Her perfectly formed and firm breasts settled on her chest, and she looked at me, obviously wanting to throw me off with the move. “Whatever turns you on, sugar,” I shrugged as I looked at her with little reaction, “are those bad boys fair game for punching?” Hannah crossed her arms in front of her breasts without thinking, and retorted, “You’ll never get a chance to touch them!” “What about sucking on your nipples,” I replied with a sly smile, and she glared at me.
I fought to keep my jaw from dropping at the sight of her gorgeous orbs, because I knew Hannah’s intent was to throw me off balance and become preoccupied with her breasts. She seemed disappointed at my show of apathy, and made a show of caressing her nipples with her gloves, desperate to get my attention away from the boxing match. Fighting to keep control of my lust, I set the timer and asked “you ready?” She nodded reluctantly, and I started the timer. With my gloves laced up and our mouthpieces in, the bell rang for round 1, and I slammed my gloves together, saying, “let’s box!”
I moved to center ring and motioned her to do the same, and we circled each other for a moment. We traded jabs, feeling each other out for weaknesses. Hannah’s reluctance gave way to anger when I goaded her into the oral sex bet, and she came out ready to box. When I was comfortable with my striking range, I throw a right that grazes her temple. Seemingly shocked that I would hit her, Hannah backpedaled and I followed. She foolishly backed into the ropes, and I threw a left-right-left to her stomach, eliciting an “oomph” sound each time my gloves connected with her tummy. She tried to retaliate with a left jab, but I blocked it and returned with a left hook to the side of her head, and she stumbled along the ropes. Hannah suddenly had a worried look on her face, as she began to realize that she made a mistake when she taunted me. She tried several punches, but I picked them off easily and returned several that landed and kept her stumbling across the ring.
I was in complete control of the bout, and Hannah clearly knew it. She flinched when I pulled back a glove, fearful of where it would land. I backed off a little to allow her to get reoriented, wanting this boxing match to last a while. For the first time, I took notice of Hannah’s appearance: she stood a towering 6’-3”-nearly as tall as me-and weighed about 180 pounds. Her body was curvaceous but muscular, with a golden tan highlighted by a light glaze of sweat. Hannah’s shoulder-length blonde hair was tied back in a ponytail, framing her gorgeous face. She had vivid green eyes, high cheekbones and full pouty lips. She wore black and white high-cut foxy boxing trunks, which highlighted her curvy hips, and her gorgeous breasts bobbed up and down as she moved. Hannah was strikingly attractive, and boxing her aroused me, giving me an erection that was straining against my jockstrap.
Hannah regained her bearings and I moved back in, slightly relaxed from my command of the match. Seeing that my defense was lowered, Hannah lashed out with a left right combo to my head that sent me stumbling into the ropes. She followed me and threw several punches that bounced me off the ropes and into her next punch. Dropping my gloves with a left to my gut, Hannah fired a right to my head that staggered me and dropped me to my knees. As I tried to shake off the attack, I looked up to see Hannah in the neutral corner. She stood with legs spread wide, her gloves caressing her breasts. Giving me a wicked smile, she moved a glove to her crotch, and started to rub herself, rolling her hips as if simulating intercourse. “I am gonna love the feel of your tongue in me,” she chuckled, “I hope you like the taste of pussy juice!”
I got off the canvas, and she eagerly moved in, apparently wanting to finish the bout immediately. She resumed her attack, and I fended off her punches, trying to buy some time to regroup. After several punches, Hannah appeared frustrated that she couldn’t score a quick KO. She took a foolish risk and threw several wild looping punches in an attempt to get around my defense. I seized the opportunity and countered with several quick combos to her head that forced her to bring her gloves to her face to cover. I then delivered a quick barrage of shots to Hannah’s exposed belly, forcing the air from her with an “oof-oof-oof-oof-oof!” When she finally dropped her gloves, I landed a combo to her head that forced her to stumble backwards.
I stopped for a moment to assess the damage, and noticed that Hannah had lost her cocky smile. The deer-in-the-headlights fearful look had returned to her face, and I knew that I was back in control of the match. Testing her, I moved back in and threw several feints that came short of landing, and Hannah reacted by leaning back and turning her head away, her eyes squinted as if waiting for the impact of the blows. “You are all mine, lover,” I growled under my breath with a malevolent smile, “I won’t make the mistake of letting you back into the bout again!” I waded back in and threw several punches to her head, most of which she caught with her gloves. One left managed to split her gloves, and I followed with a straight right that landed flush on her mouth, forcing her into the ropes. Hannah was stunned, and I took advantage by firing a left cross to her head. The sound of a “smack” reverberated through the gym, and Hannah let out a “hoomph” and tumbled to the canvas. I took a neutral corner, watching the big blonde struggle to her knees and then pull herself up using the ropes. She finally got to her feet, but she leaned against the ropes and her knees were quivering, ready to buckle as soon as she released her grip on the ropes. Before I could move back in, the bell rang, and I growled, “saved by the bell, sugar! You won’t be so lucky next time!”
Hannah moved to her corner using the ropes, and dropped on her stool, slumping against the ropes. I took my corner, pushing my stool out of the ring so I could stand in my corner and take a dominant position, looking down on my prey and visibly intimidating her. The feeling of power was engrossing, and I realized that my cock was rock hard and ready to burst through my trunks. Hannah was sweating profusely and breathing hard, shaking her head in an attempt to regain her senses. Time for some more head games, I thought, and I called out, “hey babe!” With Hannah’s focus on me, I said with mock annoyance, “if you get to hang your best assets out, so can I!” I grabbed my trunk waistband with my gloved thumbs and pull my trunks and jock down, exposing my erect cock. It bounced up and down as I stepped out of my trunks and pushed them out of the ring with my foot. I leaned back against the ropes and draped my arms over the top ring rope, spreading my legs and allowed my penis to wave around. Hannah
shook herself again, somewhat mesmerized by the sight of my exposed genitalia. She was totally off guard now, and I called out, “you know, if you want to concede the bout right now, you can come over and give me a hummer and save yourself some pain!” Hannah shook herself again and growled, “no way, I’ll go the full three rounds”, slamming her gloves together in an attempt at bravado. Not if I can help it, I thought to myself, and I asked, “So you’re ready for round two?” “Let’s do it,” she gasped as she slowly rose from her stool, grabbing the ring ropes to steady herself.
“If you insist,” I shrugged as I set the timer and the bell rang. I moved out and motioned her to do the same. Hannah came out on shaky legs, and I knew that one well-placed blow would finish the match immediately. I decided against it, and moved in slowly to let the bout play out, but I kept my guard up and alert to avoid any lucky punches. I closed in on Hannah and threw a couple of half-speed punches, which she barely fended off. She’s a walking Bobo doll, I thought to myself, a defenseless target.
Deciding to have a little fun, I backed off and took a wide stance, waving my hips so my cock swung around. Hannah’s attention was immediately drawn to it, and I threw a lazy left hook that caught her head and made her stumble to her left. I guided her into the ropes and threw several light punches to her belly, bouncing her on the ropes. She dropped her gloves, and I threw several light punches to her bare breasts, making her gorgeous orbs bounce from side to side. I had to stop slapping her breasts out of concern that I would ejaculate right there from the sexual arousal that I was getting from the act.
Hannah threw a weak right that I caught, and I responded with a light left-right hook set to her head that buckled her knees and forced her to grab the top rope to stay up. I resisted the temptation to finish her with a knockout punch and backed away to let her regain her senses. Hannah shook herself and came off the ropes, her gloves held just below her lovely breasts. A couple of my punches caught her on the mouth, making her already pouty lips are arousingly puffy now, much like Angelina Jolie’s. “Oh my God,” I exclaimed aloud, “I can’t wait until those gorgeous lips are wrapped around my cock! I want to cum in your mouth so bad I can’t stand it!”
Hannah’s eyes narrowed angrily and she gave me a malevolent sneer, apparently shaken back to conscious by my taunt. She raised her gloves back to eye-level and came at me with a renewed sense of purpose. Recalling how she caught me off-guard earlier, I moved back into a heightened state of alertness, not wanting to finish her off but wary of being caught by a well-placed punch. She closed in and threw several punches with some strength, but I fended them off and returned several light jabs that kept her off balance.
Hannah was visibly frustrated, and I realized that she had probably never fought someone with superior reach. With all of her previous opponents being women or shorter men, she had the advantage of longer reach to allow her to dominate them. The tables were turned now, and Hannah couldn’t seem to figure out how to get close enough to land a good punch without getting tagged hard. She tried several punches to my gut, but some of them went lower and almost nail me in the groin. I backed up and said, “no, no, no, sweetheart, keep those punches up! I want this bad boy to be perfectly functional when I collect my prize for knocking you out,” as I grasped my cock with a gloved hand.
“Not if I can help it,” Hannah slurred, breathing heavily through her mouthpiece. She waved me back in, and I shrugged my shoulders and complied. Hannah attempted a looping punch, which I slipped easily, and I responded with a crisp 1-2 aimed at her gloves, which were in front of her face. The ‘wap-wap’ of leather against leather echoes loudly in the empty gym, and when she lowered her gloves slightly, her eyes were wide with fear. She realized that I could knock her out whenever I pleased, and there was little that she could do to prevent it. She moved away from me, trying to buy some time, but I followed her and cut her off. I threw a series of feints, and Hannah simply shut her eyes and awaited the impact, which never happened. As she opened her eyes, I landed a couple of punches to her tummy. She stumbled back into the ropes, bounced and fell to her hands and knees. As she pulled herself up on the ropes, the bell ended round 2. “Saved by the bell again,” I exclaimed, “you are just so lucky tonight!”
Hannah stumbled back to her corner and fell on her stool, exhausted and sweating profusely. Her hair was matted and in disarray, the ponytail ready to come undone, and she spat out her mouthpiece so she could breathe a little easier. This is becoming pretty brutal, I thought to myself, and I called out to Hannah, “You know, if you’ll concede and give me a blowjob right now, you can save yourself a lot of pain.” “You’ll have to knock me out to get it,” she replied stubbornly between labored breaths.
Have it your way, I thought to myself. Standing in my corner and still asserting my dominance, I lightly stroked my cock as I told Hannah, “Oooooh, I love the feel of boxing gloves! The silk linings, the soft and supple leather hides, the thick padding! I love the smell of the leather and how broken-in gloves fit my hands so perfectly. I love the way they feel when I connect with my opponent’s body, how they can cause so much pain and yet be so sensuous.”
Hannah watched me as I touched myself, somewhat engrossed in my exhibitionism. Looking down at the canvas and shaking her head wearily, she gathered herself and rose off her stool, grasping the ropes as she stood. She slowly walked toward my corner, still watching my show, then stopped right in front of me. As I looked her in the eyes, she slowly dropped to her knees, her gloved hands resting on her thighs. She raised one glove up to grasp my cock, and leaned towards it, opening her gorgeous mouth as she moved. I had to bite my lip to keep from ejaculating as I watched this stunning amazon prepare to service me; the scene was a dream come true. Just before Hannah’s incredible lips touched my cock, I stopped her by placing my gloved hands on her shoulders. “Sorry, love, but the offer to stop the bout with a preemptive blow job has expired,” I said with true regret, “I’ve already given you several chances, so now you’ll have to finish the match.”
Hannah looked up at me with her deep green eyes, her face glistening with sweat. “I know, I know,” she smiled weakly, and again leaned forward towards my groin. I removed my gloves from her shoulders and allowed her to move. Hannah placed her lips on the tip of my cock, suckling and kissing it. I grasped the ring ropes tightly and looked up, biting my lip again to avoid ejaculating immediately. Hannah then slowly took me into her mouth, and in a second she had me in completely. She started a slow and rhythmic blowjob, and the feeling was unbelievable. I was about to blow, and I quickly grasped her shoulders again and gently pushed her away. “I think it’s time for the third and final round,” I told her, and she smiled, wiped her mouth with her glove and stood up. “I guess we’ll finish that later,” she smiled groggily, and turned and walked to her corner.
I certainly enjoyed Hannah’s services, but I knew what she was up to: she thought that if she could get me off before the third round, I’d either cut the bout short or be so weakened from an orgasm that the fight would be taken right out of me. Either way, Hannah would be spared the torture of a grueling and painful final round ending with a brutal knockout. I’m not so cruel that I would’ve beaten her mercilessly in her weakened state, but I wasn’t about to pass up the opportunity to lay this buxom babe out with a well-placed knockout punch!
I watched Hannah as she walked unsteadily back to her corner, her gorgeously shaped bottom straining against her satin trunks as she moved. As punch-drunk as she was, Hannah was still unbelievably beautiful and moved with a sensuality and grace that entranced me. I shook myself to avoid the urge to ejaculate, and closed my eyes for a moment of meditation to center myself and plan how I would box the final round.
With my mind somewhat refocused on boxing, I looked back up to see Hannah sitting in her corner. She leaned back against the corner pad, with her arms draped over the ring ropes. She wasn’t breathing as hard as she was a few moments ago, but she was still perspiring heavily, and she closed her eyes to get some rest. I held off starting the third round to give her a little more time to regroup, wanting to have at least a little challenge from her before I knocked her out. Hannah moved her arms down until her forearms rested on her thighs and her gloved hands are over her groin. She slowly touched herself with one glove, and her mouth made a little “o” as she did it. She spread her legs a little wider and started rubbing herself up and down, simultaneously touching one of her stiff nipples with the other glove. Spreading her legs as wide as possible, she moved the thumb of her glove inside one leg of her trunks and pressed it against her damp vagina. In a moment she had inserted about three inches of the thumb into herself, and she moans in ecstasy as she ground against the padded leather.
I bit my lip again and closed my eyes, trying to meditate some more to avoid ejaculating from watching Hannah’s erotic show. After a couple of minutes I called out, “c’mon babe, time to finish this dance! Get up and get ready to box!” Hannah nodded, and pulled the gloved thumb out from her trunk leg, looking at me as she put it in her mouth and ran her pouty lips over it. She then leaned forward and stood up slowly but steadily, even dancing from foot to foot in a game show of bravery. Shaking myself again, I rang the bell, batted my gloves together, and said, “third and final round, lover! Give it all you’ve got!” Hannah batted her gloves together and moved out to meet me, her eyes showing more resignation than fear.
We met at center ring and circled, but I was reluctant to throw the first punch, wanting to make this erotic encounter last as long as possible. I cursed myself for not suggesting the match go at least six rounds, but I knew Hannah would never have made it that far. Had I desired it, I could have knocked her out within the first minute of the fight! Three rounds was about right; long enough for me to enjoy the sexual high, but short enough to spare Hannah a good deal of pain. I looked down at my cock, and realized that I was now leaking preejaculate fluid on the canvas at a steady rate. I was on the verge of a thunderous orgasm, and I couldn’t hold out much longer. Hannah also noticed my dripping and smiled ruefully, believing that she had one last chance to avoid a knockout.
“You really like boxing against women,” she observed as we circled each other, “it’s really more than a sport or exercise for you, isn’t it?” I looked at her curiously as she
continued: “it’s more sexual that anything else, right? Boxing naked, wagering for a blow job, masturbating in the ring and rubbing against me in clinches! You’re into erotic boxing, aren’t you? You get off on boxing a woman! You probably wouldn’t find me half as arousing if I weren’t wearing these boxing gloves, would you? I bet you’ll come all over the ring when you knock me out, won’t you? You’re ready to blow your load right now, just thinking about putting me on the canvas!” “Enough talking, let’s just finish this bout,” I demanded as I waved at Hannah to close in and box.” “You only took my challenge to box in order to have sex with me, didn’t you,” she asked rhetorically, “I gave you a hard on the moment you saw me, didn’t I?” “No, I just wanted to accept your challenge and show you I’m not afraid of you,” I replied, “the oral sex bet was only intended to psych you out!”
“I don’t believe you,” she chuckled, “I’ve noticed you staring at my lips and my tits! All you can think of right now is how much you want these lips wrapped around your cock!” She ran her tongue over her puffy lips, knowing she had me hypnotized, and then caressed her breasts with her gloves. “Yeah, you want me to suck you off! You’d like to fuck my tits too, wouldn’t you? You want to slide your cock between these boobs and come on my chest! These rock-hard nipples turn you on too, don’t they? You want to suck on them until I orgasm, right? Or maybe you’d like me to masturbate you with my boxing gloves, so you can feel that smooth leather on your cock!” I backed away from Hannah and shook my head, trying to escape the images she’d put in my mind before I ejaculated!
Hannah hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her foxy boxing trunks and wriggled out of them, letting them fall to the canvas, and then kicked them out of the ring. She leaned back against the ropes, spread her legs and lowered a gloved hand to her damp vagina. “You want more than a hummer, don’t you,” she said coyly, “you want to fuck me right here in the ring! You’ve got it all planned out: you’ll knock me out and perform oral sex on me until I come to!” Hannah stroked her pussy with a gloved thumb, then inserted the thumb and pushed it deeper and deeper as she pushed against it, looking seductively at me as she caressed her breasts with the other glove. “Oooh, oooh, oooh,” she gasped as she masturbated with her glove, “I don’t think I can wait, I want you in me right now!”
I staggered over to my corner and grabbed my water bottle, spraying my face to cool down. When that didn’t seem to work, I doused my cock, gritting my teeth as the ice cold water hit my foreskin. The bracing wash stemmed my urge to ejaculate, and I walked back to center ring. “Enough with the porn show,” I sputtered at Hannah as I motioned her to come at me, “let’s do some boxing!” Hannah realized that her act didn’t completely succeed, and she pulled her thumb out, letting out an “oooh” as she did it. She defiantly held the thumb up to her face and moved her lips to it, slowly taking it into her mouth and running her tongue around it as she looked at me. “Just had to clean it off a little,” Hannah smiled as she pulled the thumb out of her mouth and licked her lips. She batted her gloves together with a sigh and said, “very well, let’s get this over with.” Hannah raised her gloves and moved towards me, looking a little refreshed from playing with herself. Her inner thighs glistened with preejaculate fluid, her pubic hairs matted with her love juice, and I noticed my erection was coming back to life despite my ice bath. Better finish this fast before I flood the canvas with sperm, I thought to myself.
We closed in on each other, and still believing that Hannah was no longer a threat to me, I threw a half-speed left jab at her. Suddenly, Hannah ducked the jab, slipped inside and
delivered four quick punches to my gut. I dropped my gloves in defense, and she sprang up and threw a barrage of jabs at my head, most of which landed and caused me to stumble backward into the ropes. Hannah followed eagerly and continued her attack, moving down to my gut when I protected my face, and up to my head when I dropped my gloves. She put every ounce of her energy into a last desperate attempt to turn the bout around and avoid a knockout, and it was working! Hannah kept me trapped on the ropes, and I was fatiguing quickly. She was starting to tire herself, so she attempted a knockout by throwing several haymakers, putting so much behind them that her feet leave the canvas when she launched them. The wild punches found their mark, and my head was slammed from side to side as her gloved fists connected, forcing a “hoomph- hoomph-hoomph” from me as the sound of leather against my face sent a loud “WAP- WAP-WAP” echoing through the gym.
With one last wild punch, Hannah sent me stumbling along the ropes, until I finally fell to the canvas. On my back, I looked up to see her standing over me, daring me to get up and keep boxing her! “Get up, you horny bastard,” she hissed through her mouthpiece as she waved her gloved fists at me, “I want to beat you around the ring until you come on yourself!”
I got up slowly as Hannah finally took a neutral corner, savoring this sudden turn of events. She quickly moved back in, wanting to keep me off balance and vulnerable to a knockout. She staggered me with a 1-2 combo, and I was suddenly on the ropes again! Hannah was tiring again, so she clinched with me for a moment, straddling my cock and grinding her pussy against it. She grasped the top ring rope on either side of me, trapping me on the ropes as she put her weight against me. “Let it go, loverboy,” she growled huskily in my ear, “I know you’re ready to cum; I’ll even let you jizz on my thighs if you want!”
Hannah’s lust was at a fever pitch, and she ran her lips over my chest as she moaned with delight and milked my cock with her thighs. I was so tired and disoriented that I don’t think I could have ejaculated if I tried at that moment. I was rather grateful for the respite from the savage beating that I was absorbing from Hannah’s gloved fists. But all good things must come to an end, and Hannah finally broke the clinch, stepped out a few steps, and motioned me to her, saying “come on out and play, lover! I want to knock you out so you can go down on me and give me some relief! I’m about ready to explode right now!”
I hesitated for a moment, trying to gather my strength, and finally moved out slowly toward her. We were both exhausted, holding our gloves about chest high, and we circled unsteadily. Hannah threw a couple of punches that I managed to catch on my gloves, frustrating her. She tried another haymaker, and I finally got the opening I was looking for. I ducked the punch, stepped inside and put my weight behind a left cross that caught Hannah on the jaw. She stumbled sideways, and I followed eagerly, saying, “It’s my turn to deal out some punishment, sugar!” Hannah ended up in her corner, and I trapped her there, putting all of my energy behind a barrage of punches that overwhelmed the buxom blonde and left her helpless on the ropes. She was dazed and barely able to stand, her arms at her sides. My energy nearly completely spent, I stepped back and caught my breath, wearily looking at my quarry. Hannah was essentially out on her feet, her energy level even lower than mine. She’d been a worthy opponent, strong and stubborn, refusing to concede the bout.
Hannah regained her senses and looked up, smiling as if in a drunken stupor. She moved one glove to her pussy and stroked it as she fondled her breasts with the other. “Mmmm,” she purred as she looked at me, “looks like you’ve won, loverboy. All that’s left to do now is put the finishing touch on me!” She touched her glove to her chin, indicating that she was prepared for a knockout, and raised the glove that was at her crotch, displaying a sopping wet thumb. She licked it, smiling at me coyly, then raised her gloves chest high and came out of the corner. “You know what you have to do,” she implored, “put me down for the count and make me your lover!” I nodded somewhat reluctantly and moved in, noticing that my cock was steadily leaking preejaculate fluid again. ‘Finish her off,’ I thought to myself, and I set Hannah up with a left to her tummy. She dropped her gloves in response, and using what strength was left, I followed with a right cross that connected perfectly with her jaw. The gym echoed with a deafening “WAP,” and was followed immediately by a loud “hooo” from Hannah.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vance81 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Aug-12, 15:14
Points: 5,390, Level: 31 Points: 5,390, Level: 31 Points: 5,390, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Default Re: The Bully

The blow sent Hannah’s mouthpiece flying out of the ring, and she stumbled backward into her corner. She fell against the ringpost pad but actually managed to stay up, grasping clumsily at the ropes. Hannah’s hips suddenly started to quiver, and she started to moan. Her whole body convulsed wildly, and I realized that she was having an earthshaking orgasm. Seeing Hannah get off was too much for me to bear, and I could feel my groin start to quiver. I leaned against the ropes and grasped the top rope, not even attempting to halt the orgasm that was about to happen. In a second my lower body was flinching uncontrollably, and I finally ejaculated, shooting come across the canvas. I slumped on the ropes as my cock finally drained, still holding on to keep myself up. Hannah had slid down the corner pad until she was sitting on the canvas, her gloved hands at her sides, palms open and fully relaxed. Her eyes were crossed and glazed over, and her luscious lips made a little “o” as she moaned softly.
I quietly counted Hannah out to make it official, and then pulled her stool into the ring. I lifted her up and slipped the stool under her, letting her come to rest on the stool with her back against the corner pad. I let her arms fall behind the middle rope, which held her up and kept her from falling off the stool. Kneeling in front of her, I tug her buttocks toward the front of the stool so her crotch was hanging over the seat’s edge. Spreading her legs, I leaned in and lapped at her steaming pussy, which elicited a moan from Hannah. I dug deeper, savoring the intense heat emanating from her thighs. I eventually met some resistance, which signaled that Hannah was coming to. She started to grind rhythmically against my tongue, slowly at first, but increasing in speed and force as she regained consciousness. “Welcome back, lover,” I whispered as I kissed her deeply, and she tasted her own juices on my lips.
I stood up, and Hannah smiled as my again-erect cock waved in front of her face. I grabbed the ropes and moaned as she took me in her mouth, deeper with each thrust. Once my cock regained full stiffness, I withdrew from Hannah’s mouth, and directed her to kneel facing the corner pad. She braced her shoulder against the pad and grasped the lower rope with her gloved hands as I guided myself in, sliding through easily from the combination of saliva and ejaculate fluids on and in our sex organs. Soon we were fully engaged in sex, and my urgent thrusts drove Hannah against the post pad again and again as she gripped the ropes ever tighter, yelling, “faster, faster, yes-yes-yes!!” Moments later we exploded together and collapsed to the canvas, drained of all energy from our long and intense session of erotic boxing.
“Well, did you learn a lesson tonight?” I gasped as I gave Hannah a weary smile. “Yeah, I guess so,” she responded, “but you may have to do it again tomorrow night to reinforce it, because I forget so easily!”

END.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to vance81 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Aug-12, 17:00
Banned
Points: 1,549, Level: 15 Points: 1,549, Level: 15 Points: 1,549, Level: 15
Last Achievements

Default Re: The Bully

wow! post the rest, soon!
The Following User Says Thank You to ng7899 For This Useful Post:

Tags
mixed boxing