Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Dec-18, 02:27
Piratejack39

Default Saturday Nights

You know that Elton John song about Saturday Night’s Alright For Fighting? It’s definitely ironic nowadays for me.

A little bit of backtracking is in order here. It was about a month ago when my sister Kate called saying Matthew broke up with her. I groaned to myself knowing she’d be a mess if she wasn’t already since the two were dating for three years. Considering I wasn’t doing anything that night, even if it was Saturday, I figured I’d be a good little brother and drive over to her apartment to help her cheer up some.

I was a little surprised to see her normal. No balling her eyes out, no half-eaten ice cream carton on her kitchen table, she opened the door as if it was any other visit of mine. “You alright?” I had to ask. “Why wouldn’t I be?” I rolled my eyes. “You really asking that?” I sarcastically replied and she giggled to herself a bit. “Ok well, to be honest, I’m kinda ok with the break up!” Well, color me surprised. We both made our way from her door to the couch and took a seat. “Really?” Maybe she was keeping her emotions and feeling dormant. “Honestly! I mean, it was a dumb fucking thing to break up with me for, so if he can’t handle it, good-fucking-bye!” I raised my eyebrow. Matt didn’t seem like a very picky, or particular guy, so the hell had him worked up. “And what was his reasoning?” Kate kinda turned her head to avoid looking me in the eye it seemed. “Well, it’s a bit embarrassing…” Her voice trailed off. “Oh come on. I’m sure I’ve witnessed you do more embarrassing things when we were kids.” That got a giggle out of her. “Yes, ok.” She took a deep breath. “I sorta dominated him. And not like sexual. 50 Shades of No Thank You.” Here came another surprise of the night. My sweet little older sister being the more dominant one. Well, maybe not little she was a solid 5’8 and had soccer legs from her high school days, but even then, Matt was no pushover. At least I thought. “It was a physical thing. I’d put him in submission holds, and I guess his frail male ego got tired of it.” She shrugged to herself.

“Submission holds? What like you’re Bret Hart?” I joked as she got me into WWF/WWE when I was about 7, and she giggled again at my joke. “No. Well, sorta. None of the fake stuff that they use there. It was more scissorholds.” I couldn’t blame Matt for hating that. With the 3 year difference between us, when I started High School and Kate was prime Soccer days of Senior Year, she would trap and squeeze me in a Bodyscissors when we play fought. And they did hurt, even if she wasn’t using her full power then. “Oh god. I remember those, always had to catch me in a guard when we rolled around, didn’t you?” A smile formed on her face. “You know how many compliments these bad girls get me?! Why wouldn’t I use my best assets to my advantage?” “That’s true.” I got up from the couch. “Well, if you’re not crying yourself to sleep tonight, I guess I’ll head back to my apartment.” I started to make for the door when she cried out. “Hold on Daniel!” I turned to see she was following me. “How about we fight again?” I raised an eyebrow. “Trying to fill the void already?” I teased her, poking her in the stomach. “Well, I’d be lying if I said no. Come on, it’d be fun!” What the hell, why not. “Alright fine. You’ll see you’re not so tough.”

We made our way back to her living room and took a crouch in front of each other in the middle of the room. Both our hands were up and I made the first move, lunging for her low by trying to get a takedown with her famous legs. When I clamped my hands on the back of her thighs they felt even firmer than when we use to fight. I tried to pitch my weight forward to throw her onto her back, but she blocked it with a headlock, as I was quickly trapped in her arms. I cursed myself for getting too aggressive and Kate wasted no time in taking the advantage. Falling backward she pulled me on top of her with the headlock as those deadly famous legs wrapped around my waist, locking her ankles on my back before letting my head free. “Boy, that was pretty quick, huh Daniel?” She wasted no time in taunting me neither. My hands automatically went at prying at her thighs around me, but I’d have better luck at trying to pry a bear trap loose. That’s when she straightened her legs to squeeze me.

I’m surprised I didn’t scream out as if she slipped a knife into my stomach. This pain was probably the same, if not worse. “Fucking hell…” Was the only thing I could croak out, as my hands desperately tried to rip her legs off of me, to no avail. “What’s the matter, Daniel? A little tight?” I could only let out a groan in response. Her thighs felt as if they were going to make my waist into a fine powder. Considering my hands weren’t doing anything to get me free, I quickly used them to slap on the floor as a tap out, and thankfully Kate had enough mercy to let the pressure up, but still kept her legs wrapped around me. “Jeez Daniel. That was barely a minute!” I heaved in as much air as I possibly could before responding. “Not my fault Ms.Bear Trap for legs.” That caused a giggle from her. “I like that nickname for them. They probably could keep anyone trapped like one, huh?” I shook my head in agreement. “Alright, well it looked like you won.” Her legs straightened back out, and I had to choke down the pain that wanted to come out of my mouth. “Won? Oh, Daniel, we’re just getting warmed up!” My body arched back in pain, as my hands again tried to pry or at least push her legs down but nothing worked as they were firm around my waist, and I quickly slapped her floor again to tap out. “Ok, that wasn’t any good either.” Her legs unwrapped from my waist, and I crumbled to the floor to suck in the lost air and to try to block out the pain.

“Oh, no lying around Daniel. I barely squeezed you for two minutes.” I rolled my eyes at her taunting. “Excuse me, you weren’t the one that had to experience those things!” Another grin formed on her face, I could tell she loved knowing what her legs could do to others. “Ok, come here you big baby.” This time her arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me into a kneeling position against her frame and her arms began to squeeze me again. Thankfully, her arms weren’t as strong as her legs. Unthankfully, they were still pretty fucking strong. “Just a little hug for my baby brother.” She cooed into my ear. I definitely was experiencing her dominant side here. She pulled me in tighter against her body, which meant the pressure was even stronger around my waist. My brain wanted to yell at my arms for not working, trying to push on her shoulders to cause some separation, instead, they just hung over them as if they were turned off for the night. I tried to bare the pain, just to not give her the satisfaction, but it wasn’t long before I slapped on her back to signal my third tap out of the night. “That’s a much better time! It was almost a whole three minutes!” I groaned at the sarcasm that dripped from her compliment. Her arms slowly leaned me forward so I could lay down as she let me go.

I was on my back, forced to look up at her giant smile and the ceiling. “You are such a jobber. I think we have to train your endurance.” I let out an annoyed groan at her comment, as I recovered. I stuck around for another 30 minutes, as I wanted to make sure I was 100% before driving home. The next few days whenever Kate called or texted me she’d make sure to include my new nickname of “Little Squeeze Toy.” It was the following Saturday when she texted ‘Care to train again?’

Probably will make this a few part series, but enjoy for now!
Old 12-Dec-18, 23:20
Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Saturday Nights

Yes...please continue more with your amazing story
Old 13-Dec-18, 04:36
Points: 5,318, Level: 31 Points: 5,318, Level: 31 Points: 5,318, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Great! try including some knockouts with these "hugs" she is using if you are into it too
Old 16-Dec-18, 18:49
Piratejack39

A part of me wanted to respond with ‘Hell to the No.’ But another part of me wanted to do it again. Maybe it was my desire for revenge since she seemed way too happy that she totally kicked my ass last Saturday. Maybe it was I felt bad since her main target in Matt left. Maybe it was some sort of wish she’d squeeze me silly again. But I did text back that I’d be over in about 20 minutes.

“There’s my Little Squeeze Toy!” Kate chirped as she opened the door to let me in. I rolled my eyes. “I’m starting to hate that nickname.” We both got inside as she began to walk away from me. “Well, maybe don’t be crushed to smithereens when I trap you in a hold, and you’ll get promoted.” I rolled my eyes a second time, she always had a smart answer to everything. We quickly got back into her living room, and took the same position we did the week before, crouching in front of each other on our knees. Considering how quickly she used my aggression into her own advantage, I wasn’t going to rush her this time. I guess she realized that and threw herself at me, and as we crashed down onto her floor, I got my arms around her waist into a Bearhug as she landed on top of me.

I began to clamp my arms tight around her which I heard a little groan escape her mouth, and I began to think that I had her right where I wanted for my desired revenge. However, I didn’t give her enough credit and she quickly countered. Those deadly legs of hers quickly snaked themselves around mine, and began to spread my frame in the painful grapevine. I tried to choke down my scream of pain but it didn’t stay down for long, my arms involuntarily let Kate go and she pounced grabbing my wrists and pinning them above my head. “You almost had me there. I’ll give you that, Daniel.” She laid forward to press more of her weight into me and to further keep me pinned. “But, I think I’m still the superior sibling here.” She whispered into my ear, and then spread her legs even more which did the same to mine, where another scream of mine responded. “Fuck! Ok, I give Kate!” She giggled at my first submission, and her legs undid themselves around me, but she kept me pinned with her weight. “I guess that’s 1-0 me. We should get my second submission.” Letting my arms go, her arms scooped my head up and pressed it off the ground and into her waiting chest in her little white tank top. My eyes went wide from being smothered, but also the fact my sister had my face between her breasts. I began to thrash around, hoping I could buck her off or at least get my head moved to the point where I could breathe, but it was pointless, and I smacked her floor to give up yet again.

“2-0! Did you enjoy that one, Daniel?” Kate sarcastically asked, and sat up off of me, standing over my body as I tried to suck in air. “Very funny, Kate” She giggled at my frustration, and she quickly bent over to pick me up onto my feet. “We really need to have a stamina training session for you. I mean it’s been like only 5 minutes and you already tapped out twice!” I could only groan in response. I mean, she wasn’t wrong but at the same time, she didn’t have to remind me! Before I could do anything else, her arms wrapped themselves around my waist, and pulled our bodies in tight against each other in a bearhug while we both stood. This time around, I was a little more fresh so my arms were able to move up to her shoulders and I began to push at them to cause some separation between us. “What’s the matter? Don’t want my hug?” God, Kate loved the verbal taunting, didn’t she? As I thought I was going to get enough space to get her to let me go and have another chance, she bent her legs, arched herself back and lifted me off the ground! Kate had me in a lifted bearhug now! I was in shock some, even if I had a lanky frame, I still was 6” and 170 pounds, how was Kate able to just haul me up like this? My legs instinctively wrapped themselves around her waist, and as I thought to get a counter bodyscissors on, her arms squeezed even tighter. “I always loved carrying my baby brother when we were small kids. Maybe I should do this more often to relive the memories.” Another hushed taunt whispered into my ear, which only furthered my humiliation and embarrassment. My back was on fire, precious oxygen being compressed out of my body and I knew there was no other choice than to tap out, so that I did on her back. “3-0! But I don’t know, Daniel. I love having you here in my arms, I could squeeze you all night!” The word squeeze made her arms tighten even more around my frame, which only caused a low groan escape my mouth. The last thing I remembered was my head rolling forward onto her shoulder, and everything going out.

My eyes fluttered open some time later, as I quickly realized I was lying on her bed, before I was able to tell Kate was straddling my stomach. “There you are! It’s about time sleepyhead!” I groaned as I rubbed my head. “Did you knock me out?” I think I knew the answer but still my thoughts were going 100MPH. “I sure did! You were out quick.” I groaned at the conformation. “So, next Saturday good for you?”

For Part 3, I have two ideas. Either a stamina training session or the introduction of a second character to dominate Daniel. Let me know which appeals more!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Dec-18, 02:43
Points: 3,478, Level: 24 Points: 3,478, Level: 24 Points: 3,478, Level: 24
Last Achievements

How about bringing in some headscissors into the story no?
Old 17-Dec-18, 13:27
Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Stamina training session.
The Following User Says Thank You to andy857 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Dec-18, 14:43
Points: 8,720, Level: 40 Points: 8,720, Level: 40 Points: 8,720, Level: 40
Last Achievements

I vote for the second character.
The Following User Says Thank You to elroy62 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Dec-18, 16:27
Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26
Last Achievements

i also vote for a second character and your story is amazing
Old 17-Dec-18, 18:11
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I also vote for a second character so that our main character's defeats aren't a secret, and also like the idea of bringing headscissors into the wrestling repertoire. Thanks for a great story thread, mate.
Old 25-Jun-19, 08:57
Points: 11,603, Level: 46 Points: 11,603, Level: 46 Points: 11,603, Level: 46
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I would love to see a third instalment of this series, you've created a pair of really fantastic characters possessed of some of the best dialogue I've come across in theses stories.
I would love to see a stamina training session where the sister works on her her body scissors and introduces headscissors

Tags
bearhug, bodyscissors, brother, headscissors, sister