Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Nov-17, 19:57
Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,288 Times in 454 Posts
Default Re: The unusual, rare videos/scenes you want to see?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixedwrestler08 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A match starting as a real semi-competitive or even competitive match, but the girls starts winning and then dominating the guys. And it ends in a sexual and erotic way.
I hear you. I love those types of "scenarios" so much, but it that so rare?
What's so special in what you would love to see in such a match? Thanks.
Old 06-Nov-17, 07:26
Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by funwrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I hear you. I love those types of "scenarios" so much, but it that so rare?
What's so special in what you would love to see in such a match? Thanks.
It not that often that a video credibly shows all those three elements. There might be sex involved but the girl can not wrestle or the guy does a bad job. The domination might looked to forced and not natural. The girl might be a good wrestler but feel uncomfortable with the erotic part.

It's not that easy findinga girl who is into all that three and does a good job. Than the victim has to be good at his job as well.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixedwrestler08 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Nov-17, 20:33
Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,428 Times in 4,303 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by al89 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I would like to see group fights, a group of women against a group of men.

One idea that I would like is something like those freaky 5 vs 5 MMA fights (you can easily find them on YouTube) but without punches and violence, just some sort of grappling rules and whoever submits gets eliminated while the winner fights on and helps the rest of her/his group until everyone from the other group is eliminated. The winning group (hopefully women) gets to do victory poses and humiliates the losers, maybe tie them up or something.

You could recreate something like the Octopussy palace fight scene this way, basically a group of women trying to subdue and capture a group of men. Maybe even emulate the outfits.

One idea would also be to put 3 very good and strong female grapplers against 5 weak men under such ruleset. Basically the men could gang up 2 vs 1 on two of the women but if the third skilled woman would submit the 5th man quickly enough she could help the other two women so it would be competitive. It would be so humiliating for the men if 5 of them would end up getting subdued by 3 women.
There is some fun toutube clips of this like this one:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

But they are just kids/teens

Would love to see the same setting with trained/skilled females vs untrained males.

Do someone know some good vid of this? (no kids...)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Nov-17, 20:45
Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Thanked 1,259 Times in 314 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepkick [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Would love to see the same setting with trained/skilled females vs untrained males.

Do someone know some good vid of this? (no kids...)
Unfortunatley I don't.

Just in case for those who don't know, this is the male 5 vs 5 MMA fight that I was referring to: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

If I could I would like to make a grappling-only version of something like this with males vs females, basically the one who submits gets eliminated and the team that eliminates all the opponents wins. But no punches and kicks and violence. Just grappling and submissions.

You could make quite a lot of different scenarios... 5 females vs 5 males, 3 females vs 3 males, 3 trained/strong females vs 5 weak men or 5 average women vs 3 bigger men and so on.
Old 08-Nov-17, 21:19
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepkick [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

But they are just kids/teens
I'm impressed. The girls are outnumbered and they WIN! Wow!
The Following User Says Thank You to funwrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Nov-17, 21:26
Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Thanked 1,259 Times in 314 Posts

I just watched the video. That's pretty much what I would like, just with adult women and men. Good find.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funwrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm impressed. The girls are outnumbered and they WIN! Wow!
The girls handled them with ease. Those 3 girls could probably handle 5 of such boys too.

On the other hand at that age boys don't have such a big physical advantage yet. It would be even more impressive if adult women would be able to do that do adult men.
Old 09-Nov-17, 05:33
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

I would like to see a video where a girl beats up a guy in a public or semi-public setting.

I recently saw an episode of a show called Impractical Jokers, where one of the guys had to attempt to wrestle a girl (who was trained in Judo) at a crowded party. He kept attempting to wrestle her down, but she just tossed him around like a rag doll. By the end of the skit, the onlookers were cheering when she threw him into the pool. I know the action was staged, but a video with something similar to this, but unscripted, would be really cool.

One of my all time fantasies would be to see a woman scissoring her man into submission in a public setting, with onlookers cheering for her and emasculating the guy. Similar to that infamous Vegas scissor video.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Nov-17, 06:57
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddogg4345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I recently saw an episode of a show called Impractical Jokers, where one of the guys had to attempt to wrestle a girl (who was trained in Judo) at a crowded party. He kept attempting to wrestle her down, but she just tossed him around like a rag doll.
My girlfriend did exactly this to me one very special night she challenged me into wrestling again. I just did not she had been taking private judo classes to prepare for that night. I was powerless.

Would you have a link to the episode, or the date it was broadcast so we can find it?
Old 09-Nov-17, 23:15
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

Quote:
My girlfriend did exactly this to me one very special night she challenged me into wrestling again. I just did not she had been taking private judo classes to prepare for that night. I was powerless.

Would you have a link to the episode, or the date it was broadcast so we can find it?
Here it is.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Nov-17, 21:21
Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,428 Times in 4,303 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddogg4345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Here it is. Murr has to face off against a Judo Olympic Gold Medalist and causes a scene at a fancy cocktail party in the process.

Wow,that clip is fantastic :-)

Tags
unusual