Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Art

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-Dec-17, 15:38
Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,615 Times in 271 Posts
Default Re: Size Queen

A competitive inter racial mixed fight! Nice!
Old 01-Dec-17, 20:01
Points: 6,727, Level: 35 Points: 6,727, Level: 35 Points: 6,727, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

She's raping him! Great!!!
Old 07-Jan-18, 23:07
Points: 53,122, Level: 100 Points: 53,122, Level: 100 Points: 53,122, Level: 100
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,279 Times in 508 Posts

In my previous post, the size queen is at a disadvantage because of her wrestling experience. She's strong, but lacks the skills her male opponent has. Where she has an advantage is in her female assets. She's trained in the ancient art of pompoir. It's a practice where the female does extensive vaginal weight training in order to wrestle a penis. This is where her amazon position (last previously posted picture) becomes quite effective.

Here's a glimpse of her weight training regime. The 2 pound "kegel kettle ball" is lifted strictly by vaginal contraction, no hands. This is a similar technique snakes use to devour their prey - slowly constricting and contracting to move their prize further within.

Our size queen performs this exercise almost daily. She starts with the weight on the floor and attempts 10 reps - lifting 6 inches and then releasing back to resting on the floor.

As always, I try to make my stories as factual as possible. I found a woman in the Pacific Northwest (US) that claims she can accomplish this feat. Hopefully I'll be meeting her in the next couple of weeks to confirm.
Attached Images
File Type: png Pompoir Down.png (1.06 MB, 507 views)
File Type: png Pompoir test rea PSr.png (775.4 KB, 265 views)

Last edited by calwrest; 08-Jan-18 at 01:44.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to calwrest For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jan-18, 01:01
Points: 12,129, Level: 47 Points: 12,129, Level: 47 Points: 12,129, Level: 47
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,608 Times in 141 Posts

Awesome!!
Old 08-Jan-18, 18:49
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calwrest [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
In my previous post, the size queen is at a disadvantage because of her wrestling experience. She's strong, but lacks the skills her male opponent has. Where she has an advantage is in her female assets. She's trained in the ancient art of pompoir. It's a practice where the female does extensive vaginal weight training in order to wrestle a penis. This is where her amazon position (last previously posted picture) becomes quite effective.

Here's a glimpse of her weight training regime. The 2 pound "kegel kettle ball" is lifted strictly by vaginal contraction, no hands. This is a similar technique snakes use to devour their prey - slowly constricting and contracting to move their prize further within.

Our size queen performs this exercise almost daily. She starts with the weight on the floor and attempts 10 reps - lifting 6 inches and then releasing back to resting on the floor.

As always, I try to make my stories as factual as possible. I found a woman in the Pacific Northwest (US) that claims she can accomplish this feat. Hopefully I'll be meeting her in the next couple of weeks to confirm.

2lb? Believable.
But if you are using a 3D software wth so manu resources, what about a so strong woman that she could lift a barbel. Imagine a big barbell. 100, 200, 300 lb of weight. The bar has a rod welded in 90° in the centre or is linked to a chain which ends are linked to the extremes of the barbell.
The woman squats, introduced the rod in her vagina, then she strethes her legs, lifting ot from the ground and then she sucks it inside her vagina only with her vaginal muscles strenght. That would be impressing. Of course, it's only possible in fantasy but I bet you could make it come true with the 3D software you know to use so well.

And do not forget to take pictures or a movie of this feat with that woman from NW Pacific to upload here. How did you find her?
Old 09-Jan-18, 16:30
Points: 53,122, Level: 100 Points: 53,122, Level: 100 Points: 53,122, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by yhot000 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
2lb? Believable.
But if you are using a 3D software wth so manu resources, what about a so strong woman that she could lift a barbel. Imagine a big barbell. 100, 200, 300 lb of weight. The bar has a rod welded in 90° in the centre or is linked to a chain which ends are linked to the extremes of the barbell.
The woman squats, introduced the rod in her vagina, then she strethes her legs, lifting ot from the ground and then she sucks it inside her vagina only with her vaginal muscles strenght. That would be impressing. Of course, it's only possible in fantasy but I bet you could make it come true with the 3D software you know to use so well.

And do not forget to take pictures or a movie of this feat with that woman from NW Pacific to upload here. How did you find her?
My renders and stories try to stick to realism as much as possible. Mind you, that two pound weight is being pulled in and out with vaginal and abdominal muscles only. There's no squat. There is a gal that can lift 14 kilos, but it is a grip and lift only.

As for finding this woman, I simply googled "pompoir". Since I'm currently in the Seattle area the search brought her profile up first. In her ad she states "My tight and toned pussy is always bare and smooth, and is specially trained in the art of "Pompoir" - a form of pussy squeezing yoga that lets me sit on top and milk the cum right out of you [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Experience my three specialized squeezes, the Pulsing Rabbit, The Milking Squeeze, and the Cobra Hold, mmm ecstasy!"

I can hardly wait for the Cobra Hold
Old 09-Jan-18, 19:44
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calwrest [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My renders and stories try to stick to realism as much as possible. Mind you, that two pound weight is being pulled in and out with vaginal and abdominal muscles only. There's no squat. There is a gal that can lift 14 kilos, but it is a grip and lift only.

As for finding this woman, I simply googled "pompoir". Since I'm currently in the Seattle area the search brought her profile up first. In her ad she states "My tight and toned pussy is always bare and smooth, and is specially trained in the art of "Pompoir" - a form of pussy squeezing yoga that lets me sit on top and milk the cum right out of you [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Experience my three specialized squeezes, the Pulsing Rabbit, The Milking Squeeze, and the Cobra Hold, mmm ecstasy!"

I can hardly wait for the Cobra Hold

I understand, Cal! I just suggested that some fantasy could fit well somehow.

I also know what pompoir is but never tried a woman that dominates the technique. It must be fantastic to have sex with a woman expert on it.After you meet her, please, explai what "the Pulsing Rabbit, The Milking Squeeze, and the Cobra Hold" exactly are.
Old 11-Jan-18, 14:53
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by yhot000 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I understand, Cal! I just suggested that some fantasy could fit well somehow.

I also know what pompoir is but never tried a woman that dominates the technique. It must be fantastic to have sex with a woman expert on it.After you meet her, please, explai what "the Pulsing Rabbit, The Milking Squeeze, and the Cobra Hold" exactly are.
In reading some of her reviews it looks like she's the real deal. The guys have all said her technique is one to be experienced. I can't wait to try it.
Old 11-Jan-18, 19:44
Last Achievements

Quote:
In reading some of her reviews it looks like she's the real deal. The guys have all said her technique is one to be experienced. I can't wait to try it.
Can't wait you to tell us.
Old 08-Mar-18, 15:13
Points: 2,158, Level: 19 Points: 2,158, Level: 19 Points: 2,158, Level: 19
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

just want to thank you for size queen post. i saw it this morning, and itis one erotic piece of art!! anybody on this board would enjoy this fantasy happen to them in real life.
The Following User Says Thank You to musclelov For This Useful Post: