Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Dec-17, 22:45
Points: 4,794, Level: 29 Points: 4,794, Level: 29 Points: 4,794, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Stuck for cash

Nicola smiled when she saw Darren walked into the university’s Student’s advice office. She was well aware of his situation as she had spoken at length with him on the phone but she was really pleased to see what he looked like. He was 19 years old, only about 5,5 and very slight, not skinny, but quite wimpy looking. He was your typical student - he had spent all of his money in the first 2 weeks and didn’t relish the task of explaining to his parents how inadequate he was at looking after his finances. Nevertheless, he had to somehow get through the first term. Of course, Nicola had looked into his requests for a grant and knew already that it wasn’t going to happen as he wasn’t eligible.
“What you need really is a job that pays well for a short amount of time. That should cover you for at least a term.” Nicola smiled at the young man. Darren agreed “That would be the best case scenario, but I don’t suppose I will get that lucky.” Nicola leant back in her chair and raised her pen to her mouth, “I might just know of such a job. However, it is not really the type of job you will find down the Job Centre.” Darren leaned forward in his chair, “ What sort of job is it?” Standing up, Nicola went over to her draw and removed a DVD and passed it to Darren. Darren’s throat became dry as he looked down at the DVD cover. It depicted a topless pic of a large-breasted woman striking a victory pose whilst resting one foot on a male sprawled out on the floor below her. In large bright red letters, it read; Fighting Ladies presents ‘Buxom Becky’. Darren’s face was visibly reddened and his throat became even drier. He felt a mixture of embarrassment and excitement as he lifted his eyes again to Nicola, “Do you have contacts at this company?” Nicola smirked back at him, “I actually own the company” Before Darren could say anything more, Nicola continued, “I will come to the point, we are looking for a male to fight one of our girls. We will do a 40 minute clip and you will get a one off payment of £500 but we get the profits from the film.”
The conversation went on for a while and Nicola used her skills of persuasion to convince a somewhat reluctant Darren. After a while, he finally, albeit apprehensively, agreed.
“Great stuff, let me just make a quick phone call and then we will pop next door.” Said Nicola smiling as she reached for her mobile.

Nervously, Darren followed Nicola out of the main office and walked with her to a side building. Upon arriving she rang the bell. Shortly afterwards, Darren could see through the glass door, that a female figure coming to answer the door. Nicola greeted the woman as she opened the door, “Hi Sharon”. Once inside Nicola introduced Sharon to Darren. Darren looked sheepishly at Sharon and discreetly eyed her up and down. She was about 35, had a slim waist but broad hips and thick thighs. She stood at about 5,8 and had long straight brown hair. Introductions out of the way, Sharon lead the way into the offices and Darren could not help but notice her apple bottom and her thick thighs in her tight trousers as she walked. All three took a sit in the office and Nicola turned to Darren, “So the plan is that you will be taking on Sharon in a wrestling match.” Darren again looked awkwardly over at Sharon as she smiled in his direction. Nicola, keen to move things forward in case the apprehensive young student changed his mind, turned to him“ Ok Darren, I will show you where you can get change and I will go and set up the camera gear.”

Darren stood on the mats in a windowless spacious room whilst Nicola made the final arrangements with the equipment. There was a small sink in the corner and a row of coat hooks on the far wall, leading Darren to think that it used to be some kind of changing room. He could feel the chill of the cold walls, coupled by his anxiousness as he waited for Sharon to arrive. Before he could think about it any further, Sharon entered the room wearing a robe. Ignoring Darren, she positioned herself next to him on the mat looking straight into the camera. Immediately, she undid the belt on the robe and let it drop to the floor, then turned to Darren. His mouth dropped as he looked her up and down. She was topless and displaying small be finely-shaped perky breast and erect nipples. Her slim waistline gave way to broad hips and skimpy leopard-print panties. As his eyes wandered downwards, he could see that she was wearing red lace-up boxing boots that reached just below her knee. Darren could feel a tingle in his groin as he starred at this incredibly erotic picture in front of him but feeling anxious at the same time, as he thought about Sharon’s thick powerful thighs!
Darren was still wondering how they were going to start, when Sharon pounced on him. She positioned herself behind him and wrapped her arms under his and interlocked her fingers around the back of Darren’s head. Darren was at this point engulfed with panic as her realized Sharon’s firm grip on him. “Hold him there a moment, Sharon” Said Nicola, wanting to capture the terrified look on his face. After Nicola had got the shot, Darren could fell himself be slightly lifted from the floor as Sharon used her height to unbalance him. Still holding him in her grip, she swiftly swept his feet away, leaving Darren to fall unceremoniously to the ground onto his backside before releasing her hold. Darren’s relief was short-lived as Sharon step over him and promptly clamped her legs around his head.
Darren could feel Sharon’s firm thighs pressing against the side of his head as she slowly squeezed her them together. She then reached down, grabbed a tuff of his hair and wrenched his head back. Holding Darren in this position, she lifted one of her legs and tucked it firmly underneath his throat. Much to his horror, she then grabbed hold of the foot from her elevated leg and began to pull it up upwards. Darren became instantly short of breath and his face started to turn purple. He could feel himself becoming faint and his face was starting to tingle. Sharon then took a better hold on her foot and pulled it up even further and grinned. „What's the matter, can't you breathe?“
Nicola took advantage of the situation, swiftly removing the camera from the stand and rushing over to get a close-up of Darren’s painful expression.
Horrified at the thought of such a humiliating shot, he tried to release himself, but Sharon had him firmly in place and was using the wall to lean on as not to lose her balance. Darren managed to let out a few incoherent pleas before he finally blacked out.
He came to a few moments later to a sharp pain in his back and Sharon’s hands clamped tightly around his mouth with Nicola kneeing in front of him pointing the camera towards him. His arms were pulled back and trapped firmly between Sharon’s broad hips and powerful thighs as she squatted on the small on his back. Explaining to him that this move was known as a camel clutch, Sharon started to force his head back yelping with delight with every one of Darren’s cries - leaning forward every now and then and whispering torments in his ears as she subjected him to this punishment for a good five minutes, whilst Nicola took more close-ups of Darren’s pain-stricken face. Eventally, she released him from this humiliation and Darren slumped to the ground in sheer exhaustion. As he lay there flat on his stomach, Sharon wasted no time in taking advantage of his limp body. She turned around, took hold of his ankles and leaned back pulling Darren’s legs with her. He could sense her plump apple bottom only inches away from the back of his head as she leaned back as far as she could. It wasn't long before he started to get that feeling of dizziness again, Nicola and Sharon’s excited giggles echoing in his ears before his lights went out for a second time.

Darren looked up in horror, as Sharon stood over him looking down at him. He instinctively tried to scrabble away, not relishing being knocked out for a third time by this woman. Anticipating Darren’s actions, she immediately squatted down and placed her mound over his mouth. Looking down at him over her perk and erected breasts, Sharon smiled, “Ready for another knock out?“ Darren frantically made a concerted effort to free himself from underneath her, but Sharon had him firmly pinned down. After a while, having exhausted himself, he stopped struggling and resigned himself to muffled pleas as Sharon pressed down on his face.
Darren could feel the glow of the hot flesh from her thighs and the sensation of soft nylon and mound smothering his face. He had a mixture of sweat and womanhood in his nostrils and he could hear Sharon’s barely audible taunts from underneath her. Sharon squealed with delight as she looked down at Darren’s widened eyes and look of absolute terror on his face, the whole time, pleading with Nicola to get close-up of Darren’s humiliation.
Although, this was clearly Sharon’s favourite move, she reluctantly agree to Nicola’s request for the sake of the video production, “ You know how some of our customers like to see you scissor in your fights” argued Nicola.
Sharon lifted herself up slightly from Darren’s face, lifted his head up by his hair and tucked her leg under it forcing his head between her legs. Leaning over to one side, she quickly wrapped her thighs around his head. Pressing his mouth and nose firmly into her panties she giggled at his moans as she literally crushed his head with her incredibly strong thighs. Always willing to please her fans, Sharon applied scissor lock after scissor lock on Darren, subjecting him to reverse, side and head scissors, giggling with every time Darren whimpered, “I am going to make you squeal like a pig!” Grinned a delighted looking Sharon to the broken wreck trapped between her thunder thighs. After she subjected Darren to several more minutes of punishment, Nicola interjected, “Ok, we are running out of time so let’s finish off with another knock out.” Darren’s heart sank and he was overcome with a feeling of total humiliation as Sharon said “ Sure, but I want to look into his eyes as his lights go out this time!” Releasing his head from a side head scissor lock, Sharon quickly positioned herself onto Darren’s chest. Having endured being crushed mercilessly for the last ten minutes, Darren offered little resistance. Sharon wrapped her legs under Darren’s head in a cross-legged position. Instantly, he could feel Sharon’s thighs pressing against his throat. For the third time, Darren could feel himself losing consciousness as Sharon beamed down at him with Nicola’s face behind the camera peering over her shoulder.
Darren came to with Sharon’s foot on his face and Nicola clicking away with her camera as Sharon struck a victory pose.
Two weeks later, Darren headed towards the halls of residence office clutching the parcel notification in his hand. Half knowing what it contained, he waited until he got back to his room to open it. Ripping open the packet, he pulled out the DVD – Fighting Ladies presents; Sharon destroys! Darren instantly recognized himself crushed between a thick pair of thighs! Instantly his thoughts went back to his utter humiliation at the hands of Sharon. Although, at the time he had suffered, in hindsight, whenever he thought about it, it had left him feeling quite aroused. As he was about to throw the packaging in the bin, he noticed that there was a note inside – Just a little souvenir. If you are interested, we have some more work for you. Would like to record a new clip with Becky (see back cover). Darren flipped the DVD over and felt groin stir as he view Becky’s huge breasts. Giving it a few moments thought, he pulled out his mobile, scroll down his contact list and stopped at the contact ‘Nicola’.
Please let me know which of the characters you like best. Sharon is one of my favourites and I would love to hear what you would have her do.

Last edited by Wormseye; 11-Dec-17 at 14:15. Reason: Want to add something in
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wormseye For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Dec-17, 23:47
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Stuck for cash

Thread approved.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 10-Dec-17, 23:52
Last Achievements

Default Stuck for cash- Part 2-the new Recruit

Nicola looked over at the woman sat on one of the computers. She had drawn Nicola’s attention as soon as she had arrived. It was hard not to notice her plump backside and those thick thighs packed tight into a pair of jeans. Before sitting down, the woman removed her jacket to reveal a pair of magnificent breasts protruding out from a pink sweatshirt. They were really quite huge, especially for woman of her size. Nicola liked what she saw and thought to herself that this woman with her curvaceous figure would be fantastic for business! Although she was quite short, probably about 5,6, she knew that this woman had the sort of figure her customers went mad for.
Once again this voluntary job at the advice centre for the unemployed had proven just as good a recruitment ground as the student advice centre at the university. She had found some of her best clip material here and today was no exception.
Letting out an audible sigh as she starred into the monitor, the woman became visibly frustrated with ever click of the mouse. She ran her fingers through her curly black shoulder- length hair and constantly adjusted her position in the chair. Nicola held back a while longer until the woman held her head in her hands in what would suggest an act of capitulation. Realising the moment was perfect, she homed in, “Hi, you ok? You look a bit fed up.” The woman looked up at Nicola and sighed, “It is not easy to find any work nowadays.” Nicola smiled at her and gestured with her hand, “Come on, let’s go into the kitchen area and I will get you a coffee. You look like you need a break. My name is Nicola by the way.” “Anna” replied the woman, allowing a small smile to cross her face.
Nicola and Anna both leaned on opposite counters in the long narrow kitchen, sipping the hot coffee. They were alone and Anna had quite clearly calmed down and was looking more relaxed. The scene was set and it was time for Nicola to go to work, using her expert ability to extract information from someone through a friendly chat.
With several perfectly placed questions, she skilfully led the conversation to Anna’s past work experience and financial situation.
Bingo! Though Nicola to herself as Anna, after several minutes of discreet queries, eventually made reference to some modelling work she had done when she was younger, “Wow that sounds great, what were you modelling?” Anna immediately broke eye contact with Nicola at this point and briefly looked down at her shoes before looking back at Nicola, albeit, rather sheepishly, “To be honest, It is a bit embarrassing really! She blushed “It was topless work, if you know what I mean.” Inside her head, Nicola jumped for joy, but her facial expression gave nothing away, “Oh I see! Well I don’t think you should feel embarrassed about it” she smiled kindly at Anna. Nicola’s smile and kind words had a calming effect on Anna, her body language and facial expressions becoming once again relaxed. “Considering your predicament at the moment, is it something you would consider doing again?”
Anna immediately blushed again but this time Nicola could see that Anna’s mind was in a state of contemplation.

The camera whirled and the room was full of bright flashes as Nicola called out instructions, “Ok, Anna, now strike a victory pose!” Anna complied and raised her gloved hands above her head, her huge melons rising slightly as she did so. Click, click, click “ Now place your hands on your hips, that’s it. Great” Anna was in her element. She felt so sexy in her black panties and her black high heeled boots. At first, she thought it a bit unsual when Nicola asked her to wear boxing gloves, but once she had donned them, she had to admit, she felt a strange excitement.
During the hour long photo shoot, Nicola had her put on all sorts of attire from open swimsuits to stocking and suspenders, but always topless and always wearing boxing gloves.
After the shoot had finished, Nicola and Anna sat for a coffee in the office before finishing off. “Here you go” said Nicola, passing Anna her check, “I will pick out the best and post them onto the website this afternoon. Give it a few hours.” Giving her a card, she added “This is the web address from the site. Have a look around the site and see what you think.”

When Anna arrived at the Advice centre a day or so later, she instantly recognised the short woman behind the counter. She had seen her on the website in a clip that starred her and another short woman called Marta together pounding a guy in a boxing match. “Yes, Nicola, it’s me Rebekka. I have a lady called Anna to see you…. Yes…ok.. I will send her through.”
Nicola greeted Anna warmly and ushered her into one of the empty offices. “Well, did you get chance to view the pics? I though they came out really well, don’t you?.” Anna smiled and nodded “umm, that other stuff you do, you know the clips on the website…..” Anna added somewhat nervously. “Do you, eh, pay the ladies for that sort of thing?” Nicola smiled to herself, knowing that she was on the edge of a sale, “Yes they do. We pay about a grand for each clip and a percentage from the sales.” She said nonchalantly. “Are you, eh, looking for anyone to star in those clips?” asked Anna finally. Smiling back at Anna, Nicola replied, “I believe we are. Have you ever done any boxing?”

Anna’s heart skipped a beat as she realised that she had received an email from Nicola. Clicking on it, she opened it up – Hi Anna, hope you are keeping well. I have finally arranged a recording session for you. I must admit, you have quite a fan base already and I have had a lot of requests for you to star in a 2 on 1 mixed boxing match with a lady called Georgia. You can see Georgia in action on the website. The session will be tomorrow at 1pm. Let me know if you are up for it – Naturally, Anna didn’t have to look at the website, she remembered the clips of this sexy black milf absolutely destroying her male opponents in all her matches. In fact she had been constantly browsing the website since she found out about it. Quite frankly, the more she watched the clips and view the photos, the more aroused she became. Without a moment more, Anna promptly clicked reply and confirmed with Nicola that she was, indeed, interested.

“Pleased to meet you, Georgia” stretching out her hand, Anna shook hands with the woman. Standing about 5,7, Georgia was dressed in a pair of white trousers that perfectly displayed her ample arse and think thighs. From the waist up, however, she was quite trim. She wore a blue t-shirt that covered her average-sized but firm breasts. Looking at Anna’s huge bust, Georgia commented in her African accent, “Wow, you really are a big girl” Anna smiled back blushing.
Niceties and introductions out of the way, the three ladies were soon heading through the car park towards the side building.

Terry, another one of Nicola’s skint students who was desperate for cash, fitted her criterion perfectly. Her customers liked to see wimps getting destroyed by more physically imposing woman of all shapes and sizes. Terry definitely fit the bill. He was less than 5’6, was flat chested and was overall very slight in build.
He stood in the hallway nervously, looking rather pathetic in his Homer Simpson boxer shorts and a pair of trainers, “You can come in now Terry” called Nicola from inside the room’ As Terry entered shyly, he saw Nicola at the back standing behind her camera equipment. Once he was further in, his heart skipped a beat as he saw Anna and Georgia standing together at the opposite end of the windowless room. He felt an immediate tingle in his boxer shorts as he saw Anna standing there, her gloved hands on her hips, her massive breasts on full show! She wore a pair of skimpy black panties, with a bit of a pooch poking out over the top. The whole look was complemented by a pair of red lace-up boxing boots. Georgia’s fine black breasts already glistened with a bit of sweat as she too stood with her hands on her hips, drawing attention to her broad hips and thick thighs by swaying side to side in a provocative manner. Terry became fixated on her mound that was covered by a tiger-pattered slip as it gyrated with Georgia’s movements. However, before Terry became fully aroused, Nicola interrupted, “2-3-1 action”
Before Terry realised it, both women pounded their gloves together and started to head towards him. Terry’s attention soon turned from Georgia’s shapely hips to Anna’s huge bouncing melons as both women stood in front of him, dancing from side to side. Georgia noticed this and swiftly got around the back of Terry and promptly grabbed his arms at the elbow joint and forced around his back. Locking them firmly in place, she shouted to Anna, “Get him!”
Anna wasn’t going to waste any time and she thrust her gloved fist firmly between Terry’s eyes, his head jerked back as she made contact. Terry was completely stunned by Anna’s strike and couldn’t believe how strong she actually was. At the same time, Anna noticed how aroused she had become by the look of terror on Terry’s face, “Get him again, Anna!” demanded an animated Georgia! Taking a swing, Anna caught Terry again right in the middle of his face. Noticing that Terry must be a bit dizzy as his resistance to her hold gave somewhat, Georgia let go completely and Terry staggered back a step. Anna, saw her opportunity and let lose a barrage of punches to Terry’s head. As Terry fell back after the second or third hit, he could hear Georgina and Nicola cheering as he hit the mat with a thud. Before he could gather his senses, Georgia started to circle him menacingly as his tried to recover on all fours. Georgia swung her fist back and planted a blow on the side of Terry’s face that sent him plummeting back down to the mat. At was at this point that he really started to panic. He couldn’t believe how hard these ladies could punch. He knew he was in a humiliating pounding.
Anna’s huge chest heaved with excitement as Georgia cupped Terry’s chin with her left and then let rip with a right straight into Terry’s face. Terry who had been shakily supporting himself with one hand on the mat, slumped back down onto the mat. “Slow it down, ladies. I want at least 20 minutes out of this clip” insisted Nicola in an annoyed voice. Abiding by Nicola’s directions, the women resorted to standing over the battered male whilst taunting him.
Once Terry had finally managed to get to his feet, he stood there wobbling in front of them and still looking dazed. He raised his hands in panic as Anna and Georgia approached him from each side. Anna was the first to start the onslaught with a right hook to his chin, closely followed by Georgia’s cross punch to his nose. This assault continued with the ladies taking it in turns to plant punches on him. It was impossible to defend against this tactic. Trying to defend against a blow from Anna, just opened him up to a strike from Georgia. Having pounded Terry from one side of the room to the other, it didn’t take long before an uppercut from Anna finally sent him tumbling to the mat again. “Great stuff” delighted Nicola, knowing this is what the her punters wanted to see.
“Right, ladies get him back on his feet and this time just Georgia. Georgia save some for Anna mind” came the instruction from behind the camera. The women then both reached down, grabbed one of Terry’s wilting arms each and forced him to his feet. Terry, who could hardly stand, stood swaying as Georgia approached. He limply raised his defence, but knew that the humiliation of being knocked out by a woman in a boxing match was inevitable. Georgia danced around him, toying with him, pretending to strike with her left, allowing him to defend against it whilst she struck full power with the right. Terry cowered and tried to back away as this powerful black beauty rained punch after punch on him. It wasn’t long before he had to go down on one knee again. Again Georgia had cupped his chin and was about to blast him to kingdom come, when Nicola interrupted, “Hang on Georgia, I what Anna to finish him off in this clip.” Georgia had barely stepped aside, when Anna attacked him with a combination of a jab, cross, hook then a devastating uppercut, the flurry of punches met with its target every time and the uppercut virtually lifted his feet off the ground. Terry’s world went out before he even hit the mat. “I just punch his lights out!” whooped Anna with utter delight!, her huge melons bouncing up and down in her excitement. She celebrated further with Georgia by taking it in turns to place a foot on Terry’s head in victory. Remembering their instructions, Anna and Georgia, knelt either side of Terry, grabbed one of his arms each which they placed their knees whilst cupping his head in their gloved hands and lifting it to face the camera. Terry was just coming to as Nicola zoomed in with the camera on his bruised and battered face.
“Ok, ladies, let’s finish this off. You know what we discussed. Ok, let’s have some fun with him! Georgia, you know the score, you take the lead.” Willingly, Georgia went other to where Terry lay flat on his back, still dazed and confused. She flipped him onto his stomach, laid her whole body on him, slipped her arms under his and joining her hands around the back of his head. Holding him firmly in this grip, she rolled over in one swoop, taking Terry with her. Now she had him locked in place on top of her, “Anna, my friend, stuff your tits in his face, innit!” A smile came across Anna’s face as she savoured the thought of what she was about to do to this guy. She knelt over Terry on all fours with her massive breasts daggling cm’s from his face. She squealed with delight as she look down at Terry’s terrified face before she quickly forced her melons into Terry’s head. After a half a minute, Terry’s arms started to flap wildly as her struggled for breath. He tried to free himself but Georgia’s grip was too strong. Georgia stuck her tongue in his ear before whispering, “This would be a good way to knock you out, innit!” At this Terry panicked and tried once again to free himself, albeit to no avail.
Having endured this breath game for several minutes, Anna, stood back up and Georgia realised her grip. Pushing him off her unceremoniously, she also got up. Although Terry was still trying to catch his breath he was at least relieved that they had finally stopped. His relief as, unfortunately, short lived as he saw Georgia’s mound slowly lowering onto his face. Once in position, she firmly trapped his hands under her knees. Looking down at Terry over her breasts, Georgia erotically licked her lips and said “You gonna give me some fun, innit!” as she immediately began to gyrate her hips, allowing her womanhood to rub against Terry’s mouth. “Ja, man!” she moaned as her thrusts got stronger. “Anna, come and get some, sister! Anna didn’t need asking twice and she was soon kneeling behind Terry’s head. Georgia slipped back so that Anna could take her place. Soon there was a cacophony of Anna and Georgia’s moaning as they pleasured themselves on a powerless Terry. Before long, both women began trembling before they both became stiff and Terry could feel the dampness seeping through their knickers onto his face.

Clutching a cheque in one hand and nursing a black eye and a very sore face with the other,Nicola patted Terry on the back as she led him to the back entrance, “Don’t forget, if anyone asks, you got mugged or you have taking up boxing!”

Please feel free to share with me which character you liked best. You can even share what you would like that character to do to you. I might even add it into one of my stories.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wormseye For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Dec-17, 13:37
Points: 2,972, Level: 22 Points: 2,972, Level: 22 Points: 2,972, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Default Re: Stuck for cash- Part 2-the new Recruit

Nice work, I love the premise! Anna is my favorite for the obvious reasons, but I also like that she's inexperienced and finds excitement and arousal once she realizes what she's capable of doing to guys.

I like to think that I'm not a complete pushover like these guys, and would like to wrestle Anna. But what would the studio do in this scenario where they want a stronger guy to legitimately be humiliated by Anna? Maybe they run him through forced exercise, or he goes through wrestling a gauntlet of tough girls.

By the time the camera is rolling, he is exhausted and he's facing a fresh Anna. He would normally beat her easily, but he's gassed out and while the match is fairly competitive, he eventually can no longer resist and loses in a humiliating way that is captured on film forever.

Anna could always remind him of how she beat him and tease that he lost to a girl. And he'd have to live with that embarrassment and know that his loss is being viewed for everyone to watch and get off to.
The Following User Says Thank You to vicpalumbo For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Dec-17, 14:13
Last Achievements

Default Re: Stuck for cash- Part 2-the new Recruit

I like your ideas! maybe he could be some kind of jobber who gets humiliated for cash. Or simply he is not allowed to fight back because he needs the money.
If you like ladies with big breasts, check out 'The temptress'. Becky is a big lass with lots of talent.
Old 11-Dec-17, 16:14
Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Good story
The Following User Says Thank You to dragoness' wrestling fan For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Dec-17, 19:24
Last Achievements

Default Stuck for cash - Ballbusting

Tom could feel a bead of sweat dribble down his neck down his collar as he walked along, although it was April and quite a cool evening. This sweating and a general flustered feeling persisted as he approached the student advice office. The last time he was here he had been totally humiliated by a German exchange student called Adrianne – an experience that had, however, earned him £500. Furthermore, Nicola had been very pleased with the DVD sales as Adrianne had proven very popular with the company’s core fans. Nevertheless, his nerves were justified as Nicola had suggested something a bit more extreme this time.
Naturally, he was totally skint again and had no real means of raking large sums of cash through conventional means. Tom had been in two minds when he read Nicola’s email about a clip idea - I mean, being demeaned in a wrestling match or knock out by a woman in a boxing match, was one thing, but getting ballbusted by three women was extreme, Tom thought to himself. However, as usual, he was in dire straits and Nicola had offered him double the going rate, £1000.
Tom paused as his finger floated just over the doorbell. His heart was now pounding out of his chest. He just wasn’t sure what to expect and his nerves had been made worst by a text he had received whilst travelling on the bus to the campus that had left a lump in his throat, ‘Hi Tom, Looking forward to kicking ur balls off. Luv Agatha ;-)’. Although still apprehensive, Tom gathered all his courage and rang the bell.
Nicola ushered Tom into the coffee area, where two other women were sitting around a low table sipping coffee. Both looked up and grinned. Tom could see they were both eyeing him up and down, checking out his 5ft 5 slight frame and then smiling back at each other. Tom had to look twice at the taller woman. He couldn’t believe it! It was a lecturer he had had in the first year. She was a woman in her late 40s but had obviously looked after herself and had a great figure. She introduced herself as Jolante. The second woman was about 5’6 and had an average figure and wore glasses. Tom instantly recognized her as Agatha. She had starred in many of the companies productions, mainly doubling up with other women.
Nicola gestured for Tom to join the ladies, ‘Let’s get to know each other a bit.’ Nicola loved to do this. She had already starting filming with her smart phone. She liked to capture the nervous expressions of the guys as they sweated in the presence of the women who were going to degrade them on film. As Tom looked both ladies up and down, he certainly become more and more uneasy.
Tom cut a weedy figure as he stood there in his y-fronts.His thin arms were raised above him with his hands tied together and hooked over a ceiling pipe in the large storeroom. Nicola went over the plan one more time with him, ‘So three women are basically going to work over your balls. You need to last at least 15 minutes or else there is not enough material for a DVD.’ Tom’s mouth became dry as he realised that there was no turning back now. Nicola then set up the camera and disappeared out of the room. A few minutes later, although it seemed forever for Tom, he could hear the clipping of high heels walking down the corridor towards the room. Agatha was the first to appear. She was in her late 20s and had shoulder length hair She wore a black singlet that exposed her medium-sized but well-formed breasts and black knee-length high heeled boots. She smiled at Tom before she walked passed him to where the camera was situated. As she strolled slowly by, she gave Tom a view of her fantasic butt packed in tight lycra. Dispite what was impending, Tom could feel a twitch in his underpants. Next to enter was Jolante. All those hours spent staring at her body in lectures and the speculation as to what she would look like without her conservative lecturer attire on was now being revealed. Jolante also wore an open singlet and black knee-length boots. Her breast were magnificent! They were large but not huge, firm and perfectly rounded. As she too ambled past Tom, he could spy an incredibly formed arse and long, sleek and flawless legs. That twitch in Tom’s groin had just got stronger! Just as Tom was wondering who the third woman was, he heard another set of footsteps sounding down the corridor. Much to his surprise, it was Nicola appeared in the door. Tom gasped as he saw Nicola’s long legs encased in black stocking, her mound covered in black panties and her wide hips framed in a black suspender belt. As he viewed her 5’10 frame from bottom to top, he gasped again when he saw her lovely breasts as she reached around her back and unclipped her bra. She was at least a 34D and for a woman who just turn 50, they were totally firm. Tom’s twitch had now become too much and he could feel his cock pushing against his pants. ‘ The third woman was supposed to be a friend of mine, Iris, but she couldn’t make it. So I will stand in for her.’ Said Nicola as she walked other to Tom and promptly gagged him with her bra.
Tom breathed heavily through the black silk bra, his nose filling with the traces of Nicola’s perfume. She now stood directly behind him, her much taller body towering over his. Tom could feel her steady breath on his ear as his heart started to pound. Without warning, Nicola coiled her legs around his and sharply drew them apart. Before he knew what was happening, Agatha lunged towards him and brought up her booted foot right into Tom’s groin. Tom let out an almighty muffled cry which left Agatha grinning from ear to ear and Jolante squealing with delight. ‘She did say she was going to kick your balls off’ Said Nicola softly as she stuff her tongue into his ear. Not waiting for Tom to recover from this first onslaught, Agatha took a step closer, laced her fingers around Tom’s neck and swiftly brought her knee up into his privates. Again an almighty stifled cry! Followed by delighted giggles and squeals from the ladies! Tom now realised why they had gagged him. His terror was to continue as Nicola reached down and cupped his balls from behind and squeezed them hard, forcing Tom onto his tiptoes. With her other hand she reached upwards and unhooked him from the pipe. As soon as he was free, she swiftly thrust her knee into his groin. Tom’s knees gave way through the sheer agony and he fell to his knees. In a flash, Nicola stepped over him and clamped her strong thighs around his neck, trapping his head it in place. Tom had no choice but to fall forward onto his hands. His eyes widened in terror as he saw the tops of Jolente’s boots walk past and around the back of him.
Pow! Jolente kicked him so hard, he felt his knees lift off the ground. The pain was gut wrenching and the only thing from keeping him from collapsing was the fact that his head was firmly trapped between Nicola’s thighs.
Tom started to panic again as he saw Agatha walking around the back of him. It was not long before both women were talking it in turns to literary kick his balls off. Jolante let out a shrill yelp of glee with every strike and Agatha groan with delight with every shriek of utter agony that came out of Tom’s gagged mouth. After a while, Nicola realised her grip and Tom slumped unceremoniously to the floor. Tom gasped for breath as he lay there, his groin in total pain, hoping his ordeal would be over soon. Alas, Nicola had other plans and speedily flipped him over onto his back. Before Tom could react, she had raised his legs, split them apart and stomped her black leather boot into his balls!
Tom wringed in agony and tried to catch his breath, having been given some rest bit from this punishment by the ladies as they decided what else to do to their victim. Recognizing that he was not going to last much longer and that they had enough for a clip, they hatched another devious plan.
All three women roughly dragged Tom up from the floor and raised his arms up to the pipe again so that Nicola could hook up his hands. Once again, Tom found himself dangling there in a vulnerable position at the total mercy of these trio of sadistic females. Nicola stood behind Tom, Agatha crouched down between his legs from behind him whilst Jolente slowly walked over to him. Fearing that he was in for another blasting, Tom tried to clamp his legs together. However, much to his delight, she got down on her knees and started to rub her magnificent breasts slowly and seductively against Tom’s cock. Tom instantly became hard. Suddenly, he could feel Agatha’s hands reach up from below him, grasp the tops of his y-fronts and pull them down. As soon as they were clear of his member, it sprung out. Wasting no time, Jolante placed it between her tits and started to bob up and down, smothering Tom’s cock, only for the tip to appear again on each downward stroke. Tom quivered with ecstasy.
However, his pleasure was short lived as Nicola reached down and formed a ring with her fingers around the stem of Tom’s testicles. Agatha, who was still positioned under him, wrapped her eager tongue around his sack and suck and licked his balls like a lolly. The whole time, Jolante continued to slide his cock between her fine breasts. Tom moaned profusely through his makeshift gag, feeling the pressure on is balls and just wanting to explode. With Nicola still cutting off the supply, however, he could do nothing but literary shake all over with anticipation. As Agatha and Jolante worked over his cock and balls, Nicola whispered teases in his ear, ‘I bet you would love to cream Jolante’s tits, wouldn’t you.’
The three woman continued this torture for some more minutes before Nicola finally released her grip. The first bolt shot out into Jolente’s grinning face and the second splattered over her breasts. Jolante gave out a high-pitched giggle and Tom’s body slumped as he groaned his relief. Agatha came out from underneath him and smirked wide-eyed at the cream dripping from Jolante’s erect nipple. Now hanging there drained of energy,Nicola fondled Tom’s limp dick, squeezing the last drop of cum from his helmet.
As Tom sat on the bus on his way home, viewing his check for £1000, he could still feel the tingle in his groin as he recalled the pleasure and pain he had experienced that evening. Who knows what other work Nicola would have for him in future.

Please feel free to comment on this story. I would particularly like to hear about what you think about the characters.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wormseye For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Dec-17, 04:12
Points: 5,028, Level: 30 Points: 5,028, Level: 30 Points: 5,028, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Stuck for cash - Ballbusting

I would prefer to see stocking feet, no boots.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mongoose750 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Dec-17, 08:06
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Stuck for cash - Ballbusting

There were some really great elements to this story, mate. I did like the way the girls use his financial desperation to do anything they want for their videos. Some form of motivation is always a good thing. The girls looked gorgeous, from your descriptions, though I found myself very partial to Nicola because of the way you emphasised her long legs. I also like the way she would whisper in his ear, bringing Tom to a fever pitch. All the girls seemed to enjoy bringing him over the edge, and I like the idea of a woman exercising that power over men. Thank you very much for sharing it with us.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Dec-17, 09:17
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Sharon definitely has got one hell of a set of legs on her and I'm a bit jealous of Darren for being smothered out under her ass. Thanks for writing this for us, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:

Tags
ballbusting, beatdowns, facesitting, mixed boxing, mixed wrestling, mixed wrestling story, mixedboxing