Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Sep-17, 13:52
Points: 23,186, Level: 66 Points: 23,186, Level: 66 Points: 23,186, Level: 66
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,605 Times in 498 Posts
Default Re: Mixed Greco, Freestyle, & Folk

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

lot more on the channel.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to holddown For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Oct-17, 13:12
Banned
Points: 11,607, Level: 46 Points: 11,607, Level: 46 Points: 11,607, Level: 46
Last Achievements

Default Real free style girls wrestling

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bongo001 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Oct-17, 16:15
Banned
Points: 1,800, Level: 17 Points: 1,800, Level: 17 Points: 1,800, Level: 17
Activity: 6.7% Activity: 6.7% Activity: 6.7%
Last Achievements

I have a Massive personal collection from over the years, very avid fan of youtube mixed freestyle wrestling.

My personal Thoughts
*Please do not leave comments on these videos, to avoid deletion and for users to continue uploading
*Please do not share links of kids in elementary school or lower [IT'S JUST WRONG]
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mvpheat For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Oct-17, 02:39
Banned
Last Achievements

Girl in the pink so hot

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mvpheat For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Oct-17, 04:53
Banned
Last Achievements

Curvy Girls college match. Black girl dominates white girls. Very close up video.

same match different view and angles

enjoy guys
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mvpheat For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Nov-17, 04:29
Points: 197,310, Level: 100 Points: 197,310, Level: 100 Points: 197,310, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 24,539 Times in 1,252 Posts

Kasey Baynon wrestling Reverse Pin Ware county Tournament 11/2017 ([Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]).
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pretorius For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Dec-17, 18:32
Points: 5,378, Level: 31 Points: 5,378, Level: 31 Points: 5,378, Level: 31
Last Achievements

not on the topic, but it must be seen! power !!! [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Filimon44 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Dec-17, 16:06
Points: 19,379, Level: 60 Points: 19,379, Level: 60 Points: 19,379, Level: 60
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,922 Times in 561 Posts

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Exchange Student Elise Wangensteen Eidskrem wreaking havoc on American boys
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 11blockhead62 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Dec-17, 03:36
Points: 197,310, Level: 100 Points: 197,310, Level: 100 Points: 197,310, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 24,539 Times in 1,252 Posts

Kasey Baynon wreslting vs Effingham 12/2017 pin by cradle ([Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]).
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pretorius For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Dec-17, 02:26
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Alex My Nguyen, 17 year old, victorious in Women's 125lb Jits Revolution Invitational.
May 25, 2017

Last saturday, May 20th, 2017, Jits Revolution hosted its first all women's submission only tournament in Memphis, Tn at Memphis Judo and Jiu-Jitsu.

The matches were action packed with non-stop submission attacks. We had the privilege to interview the winner, Alex My Nguyen. Continue reading and take a look into the 17 year olds accomplishments, goals, and day to day life. It's safe to say that she is just getting started, so be on the look out for this amazing young athlete!

Her Jiu-Jitsu: How long have you been training Jiu-Jitsu?

Alex My Nguyen: I started training in January of 2009 so I am in my 9th year of training BJJ. I have 6 years of wrestling experience.

HJJ: What made you decide to start training?

AMN: My dad took me to a Judo club around my 9th birthday. I was really attracted to the throws and the newaza (mat work). Early on I was going against boys and bigger partners and liked how I could overcome them with technique. I became competitive minded from the onset and wanted to train hard a lot. Most kids my age were just doing it for recreational fun. Also that same year the IJF (International Judo Federation) had a rule change I didn't really like. They disallowed leg grabs. This is when I looked into wrestling.

HJJ: You mentioned that in addition to Jiu-Jitsu you also train and compete on your high schools boys wrestling team. Do you feel that training in multiple styles gives you an edge over other competitors?

AMN: Most definitely. I use wrestling concepts in BJJ and BJJ concepts in wrestling. BJJ is especially useful in wrestling. Wrestling, particularly Folk Style is for the most part situational. You have the neutral position which you have to score with a take down. Then you have the referee's position which is the turtle that you have to escape or reverse, and top position where you breakdown and pin. Thats basically it. While in BJJ I have spent thousands of hours in all sorts of situations and are able to score from any position. This gives me a proven advantage. I beat most of the varsity boys that I compete against in my wrestling weight class as well as heavier weight classes. I try to recruit my friends to BJJ but most of them refuse. They erroneously think that BJJ is all about playing guard on your back.

HJJ: The times that you aren't on the mat, you spend surfing. Do you feel that you are able to translate the training you do for surfing into your Jiu-Jitsu?

AMN: Yes, Jiu-Jitsu and surfing do have similarities. You have to adjust to constant changes to keep your balance and base. Consider the way as trying to sweep you. You have to shift your base, post out with your hand on the board or even the wave its self otherwise you will get swept and "taken down" hard if it's a big wave. I have a good friend named Noah Snyder. He is a pro surfer. He started BJJ about 3 years ago and said there were a lot of similarities with surfing. I started surfing about 3 years ago as well, and I see the similarities with BJJ.

HJJ: What does a normal day look like for you?

AMN: During the week I have school from early morning to mid afternoon. When I get home I do homework then drill a technique or two on my wrestling mat. Two times a week I will do core strength training prior to BJJ practice. Afterwards my BJJ practice is 2.5 hours long. The sessions are extremely intense. It's more like a D1 wrestling room when my coach is prepping us for competition. During wrestling season I wrestle almost everyday. During the weekends I like to visit other schools to train with other like minded partners. I really like to visit Unity in NYC and some schools in Virginia Beach and Outer Banks, NC.

HJJ: Tell us about your goals for the remainder of the year.

AMN: 2017 is basically a prep your for me to get ready for 2018. Thats when I will be allowed to compete against adults in IBJJF (International Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Federation). I may do some competitions that give me an opportunity to compete against high level adults such as the Jits Revolution Invitation but for the most part it's serious training in both wrestling and BJJ. I look forward to the wrestling season as well. It will be my senior year and my last chance to place or win the State Title against the boys.

HJJ: What do you consider your biggest accomplishments to date?

AMN: I hope I don't come off as bragging. Winning all the IBJJF tournaments I participated in 2016 including the Worlds, Pans, American Nationals, Houston Open, and New York Open. I won weight and absolute blue belt as a 16 year old. No one scored a point against me. I have also beaten some tough purple and brown belts in No-Gi competition that were from 15 to 50+ lbs heavier than me. This wrestling season I won most of my matches and was well on my way to qualifying for the state but then I injured my quad which ended my season. Hopefully that will not happen in my senior year. Also, in my freshman year I was ranked All-American.

HJJ: Who is your biggest inspiration?

AMN: Women competitors I look up to are Mackenzie Dern and Michelle Nicolini. The men I follow are Bruno Malfacine, Braulio Estima, and Murillo Santana. I respect many of the elite athletes. There are too many to name.

HJJ: If you could have a super fight with anyone who would you choose?

AMN: I would love to test my abilities against Mackenzie Dern. But there are plenty of highly skilled ladies that I would be honored to have a super fight with.

HJJ: What advice would you give to girls interested in trying Jiu-Jitsu?

AMN: Progress is what matters the most at the early stage. Don't be afraid to challenge yourself and appreciate your losses for what they are worth. Also don't put too much stock in early success. Often immediate success stories have endings that are not expected. Achieving true elite level takes years of hard work, sacrifices and yes, even losses.

Published on Dec 17, 2017
Won 9-4 (I think)

Won 6-3

Lost 4-3

Won by pin

Published on Dec 12, 2017
Won 4-3 against last year's conference champ.

Published on Dec 5, 2017
Multiple Take downs

Published on Dec 3, 2017
Won 5-1

Published on Dec 2, 2017
Won 9-0 then pinned.

Published on Dec 2, 2017
Lost 12-8

Published on Dec 2, 2017
Won 15-3

Published on Dec 2, 2017
Won 3-1

Last edited by stymie; 18-Dec-17 at 02:39.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post: