Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Mar-16, 14:44
Points: 16,026, Level: 55 Points: 16,026, Level: 55 Points: 16,026, Level: 55
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,878 Times in 404 Posts
Default Re: Have you ever stayed with a partner just because they fulfill your fantasies?

I think desertgoodguy has some good insights.
I can tell you that you can't build a long term marriage on wrestling alone.
There really has to be more to the relationship than that.
On the other hand, I've been wrestling with my gf/wife since 1976 and it is fun. Not as often as I like but often enough. I enjoy it more than she does, but she does enjoy it as well. But you always have to remember that men and women are not the same. Most men could screw like animals every day. Most women will get tired of that pretty quickly. The same goes for wrestling. Over the long run, a husband and wife must put the all of their spouses needs at the forefront and make sure that their spouse knows what their needs are. Wrestling like wild beasts is a load of fun, but its only part of the picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgoodguy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You raise an interesting question, and it is one I have dealt with myself

First off, we are very self centric in wanting to wrestle because it gives us pleasure.

Thats okay, it is what it is.

She apparently enjoys wrestling as well, and that is a plus

You are right, there is a fine line.

First, did you ever ask her why she enjoys it so much. Might give you some insight

My wife and I have been wrestling over 6 years now, and once when we talked about it she gave me an insight into why she enjoys it so much.

Secondly, being males, we have a tendency to be the instigator. I have learned that the less I instigate, the more she wants to wrestle. Again, a fine line but I guess it s the whole passive aggressive thing.

Thirdly, we have a wonderful sex life outside of wrestling, and your sex life should not be based solely on the wrestling, could get dangerous for both of you

Wrestling is a partnership, and letting her sometimes lead the way may enhance things for you

Just one mans opinion
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mxboxer For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Mar-16, 15:01
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts
Default Re: Have you ever stayed with a partner just because they fulfill your fantasies?

Mx, you are correct that wrestling is only a small but enjoyable part of any relationship

If it is all consuming, then it has moved into an obsession, which is neither good or bad, it is what it is

We wrestle a few times a month, but I dont push it with her and it works well for us

But again, out side of our bi motnhly forays, uur sex life and the rest of our life is absolutely normal

Guess its good to have a little abnormal once in a while
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to desertgoodguy For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Mar-16, 02:06
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Interesting thread. I'm not married and was never great at relationships, but . . . just off the cuff, reading some of those descriptions of dysfunctional relationships. I'd sign up for that, at least, for a little while. Maybe that's silly, and I'd probably stop enjoying it a month or two in but some of those descriptions sound kind of awesome. At least, fun to read about.
Old 25-Mar-16, 13:31
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

Dont know that the wrestling angle makes the relationship dysfunctional

It is just one small part of the whole relationship

Tags
girlfriend, relationships