Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Jan-17, 22:11
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: whom do you like to win: male or female

Female. Male winning is a buzzkill for me.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jan-17, 22:22
ap643

I like it either way, as long as it is realistically portrayed. Mismatches are a turnoff foe me as a rule. ( Although I have written a few.)
Old 27-Jan-17, 23:18
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

Hmmm, for videos I prefer the women to win, absolutely. Somehow I enjoy stories regardless of which gender wins, as long as the story is well-written and compelling.
Old 28-Jan-17, 04:34
Points: 20,366, Level: 62 Points: 20,366, Level: 62 Points: 20,366, Level: 62
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kboxse1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well, in this report there were just how the bout between the woman and the man been. Of course, some people might found it sexy.

It had of course been different if the bout has been e.g. in the nude. But it wasn't .
I don't know what @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]'s will read.
1. Yes, I do prefer more sex with my violence
2. I'm not really into boxing, that's more SDHA's area of expertise

I like a little bit of psychological sadism, if that makes any sense. And yes I wasn't just saying a squash match or a close contest; just in general if overall, like me, you're simply tired of reading femdom or matches where women beat a guy without some huge advantage for the female like a body builder or she's an expert martial artist/grappler. I guess my point is I get that it's fiction and like most fiction you want the unbelievable to happen so in a normal scenario, a guy vs a girl, it's normal for the guy to win. Those occasions when the girl overcomes a guy who's naturally more muscular, through wit and skill, are even more incredible. But to see those types of stories *all* the time get boring for me. But I suppose that leads me back to my earlier hypothesis that this fetish is labeled under BDSM which seems to target submissive males hence all the female domination. If that's *your* fantasy, I dig it; just wondered if I was alone in seeking the alternative; that there were so few stories/videos in which the female loses to the male--even if it's a badly acted production.

Maybe this was just a way of venting but the exercise has inspired me to do a mini series about a submissive wife who enjoys jobbing to men (and women too in some prostyle stuff); perhaps while cuckolding her husband. Would this seem unoriginal or just another male fantasy? Perhaps both; but that doesn't mean it can't be as equal as any other piece of fiction on here, right?

Stone
The Following User Says Thank You to Stone For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jan-17, 17:15
Points: 5,499, Level: 31 Points: 5,499, Level: 31 Points: 5,499, Level: 31
Last Achievements

On the issue of "whom I like to win," I would like to say that I have no preference. But I would like to see that they are both up to the task to beat each other, rather than having a one sided fight. Then after the fight, both are still capable of screwing each other.....lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mech928 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jan-17, 17:32
Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,615 Times in 271 Posts

Male had to win sometimes to keep the people interested.

ArenaGuy say: ...a competitive and hard fought match that can really leave you on the edge of your seat as you watch in suspense.

I believe he is right. Tension is the key factor. Let's go to suppose male and female hate each other but at same time they are madly in heat and lust. Some plots:

1 - 19th Century: Rich male assault and rape rich female to force her to married him. She take revenge the wedding night. He spend the honeymoon trying to recover the male dominance on the marriage. He win sometimes but at the endo of the honeymoon he had to accept she is the dominant partner.

2 -She is a man hater diesel dyke who hates men and gets orgasms fighting them and beating them. She pretends to be a prostitute to steal and rob her clients. One of her regular customer is a serial rapist who is excited much more when their victims offer strong resistance. They have two or three fights each week, but neither will report the other to the police because they both badly need these fights.

3 -A very rich man died and his 19 years old son try to take control of the family business, but her stepmother, a sultry brunette of exotic origin, had other plans.

4 -She is a shepherdess who leads his flock every day to the lake. He is a farmer who protests because the sheep enter their lands. Every day, while the sheep graze by the lake, the shepherdess and the farmer argue with their fists. The shepherdess almost always wins, but after a few weeks they have to get married because she is pregnant.

5 -She works for the government as inspector and tax collector. He is a lawyer, expert in tax evasion. She challenges him: if he wins, she will be his lover for a month. If he loses, he will give information about tax evasion. The lawyer loses after a hard fight, but only gives him a single folder. And the others? The treasury inspector will have to fight again. No problem!

6 -A pirate woman recruits sailors. The candidates have to pass several tests, including fighting with her without weapons. If she fails to defeat them and submit them in less than the five minutes that marks an old hourglass, they are admitted. After setting sail, one of the new pirates decides to take command of the ship, attacks the captain and manages to defeat and rape her in front of the whole crew. She escapes from her confinement and challenges her to a rematch.

7 -A lezbo lady has been married for convenience. Her husband has married her for money. Both has their own sexual and loving adventures until they both try to seduce the exotic and vicious maid. Every night, the maid uses her skillful fingers to masturbate as she watches as the lady of the house and her husband fight dirty in the living room for the privilege of fuck her.

Last edited by muarijun; 28-Jan-17 at 17:33. Reason: more clear
Old 28-Jan-17, 18:01
Points: 3,728, Level: 25 Points: 3,728, Level: 25 Points: 3,728, Level: 25
Last Achievements

I prefer male to win I feel like the girl always wins and I hate it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to celover06 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jan-17, 19:35
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Female. Male winning is a buzzkill for me.
This. I won't read stories with a male winner.
Old 28-Jan-17, 22:35
Points: 20,366, Level: 62 Points: 20,366, Level: 62 Points: 20,366, Level: 62
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by muarijun [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Male had to win sometimes to keep the people interested.

ArenaGuy say: ...a competitive and hard fought match that can really leave you on the edge of your seat as you watch in suspense.

I believe he is right. Tension is the key factor. Let's go to suppose male and female hate each other but at same time they are madly in heat and lust. Some plots:

1 - 19th Century: Rich male assault and rape rich female to force her to married him. She take revenge the wedding night. He spend the honeymoon trying to recover the male dominance on the marriage. He win sometimes but at the endo of the honeymoon he had to accept she is the dominant partner.

2 -She is a man hater diesel dyke who hates men and gets orgasms fighting them and beating them. She pretends to be a prostitute to steal and rob her clients. One of her regular customer is a serial rapist who is excited much more when their victims offer strong resistance. They have two or three fights each week, but neither will report the other to the police because they both badly need these fights.

3 -A very rich man died and his 19 years old son try to take control of the family business, but her stepmother, a sultry brunette of exotic origin, had other plans.

4 -She is a shepherdess who leads his flock every day to the lake. He is a farmer who protests because the sheep enter their lands. Every day, while the sheep graze by the lake, the shepherdess and the farmer argue with their fists. The shepherdess almost always wins, but after a few weeks they have to get married because she is pregnant.

5 -She works for the government as inspector and tax collector. He is a lawyer, expert in tax evasion. She challenges him: if he wins, she will be his lover for a month. If he loses, he will give information about tax evasion. The lawyer loses after a hard fight, but only gives him a single folder. And the others? The treasury inspector will have to fight again. No problem!

6 -A pirate woman recruits sailors. The candidates have to pass several tests, including fighting with her without weapons. If she fails to defeat them and submit them in less than the five minutes that marks an old hourglass, they are admitted. After setting sail, one of the new pirates decides to take command of the ship, attacks the captain and manages to defeat and rape her in front of the whole crew. She escapes from her confinement and challenges her to a rematch.

7 -A lezbo lady has been married for convenience. Her husband has married her for money. Both has their own sexual and loving adventures until they both try to seduce the exotic and vicious maid. Every night, the maid uses her skillful fingers to masturbate as she watches as the lady of the house and her husband fight dirty in the living room for the privilege of fuck her.
Sorry but all of these sound kind of offensive to me; I mean maybe you could cut/paste some scenarios to make them more relevant for today but aside from number 3 I'd hard pass on all of those. No offense.
Old 29-Jan-17, 15:34
Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 315 Posts

Female of course!

Tags
maledom boxing