Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Feb-19, 18:47
Points: 4,051, Level: 26 Points: 4,051, Level: 26 Points: 4,051, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Any Mother on Son Facesitting Stories

Josh6: since you brought up the issue, why don't you write a story?
Old 21-Feb-19, 19:12
Banned
Points: 264, Level: 5 Points: 264, Level: 5 Points: 264, Level: 5
Activity: 61.1% Activity: 61.1% Activity: 61.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadRunner [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Josh6: since you brought up the issue, why don't you write a story?
Have great ideas but shit at writing
Old 21-Feb-19, 19:36
Points: 3,759, Level: 25 Points: 3,759, Level: 25 Points: 3,759, Level: 25
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I don't know about anybody else on this thread that's something I definitely wouldn't write about or even think about having a mother sitting on her son's face
Old 21-Feb-19, 19:47
Banned
Points: 264, Level: 5 Points: 264, Level: 5 Points: 264, Level: 5
Activity: 61.1% Activity: 61.1% Activity: 61.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by facesmothered [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don't know about anybody else on this thread that's something I definitely wouldn't write about or even think about having a mother sitting on her son's face
Its about authoritative and female control over male
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Josh6 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Aug-19, 22:23
Points: 6,886, Level: 35 Points: 6,886, Level: 35 Points: 6,886, Level: 35
Last Achievements

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to i l t t For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jul-20, 22:26
Points: 3,507, Level: 24 Points: 3,507, Level: 24 Points: 3,507, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Older thread but I figure this story belongs here.

Mother Conquers Son - Mary Jo

It was getting near to being 10:00 p.m. Dave was supposed to be meeting his friends at the local diner, and then head to out to a party with them all in under a half an hour. He knew his mom said he was grounded but it really didn't matter much to him at this point. He was gonna leave to go to that party and there wasn't anything gonna stop him from doing that. He decided that much earlier in the week, when after last week his mom grounded him for coming home from a party too late.

"I'm eighteen now, there's no way that my mom can tell me I'm not going out with my friend's", he thought to himself as he got out of the shower and got dressed.

Dave finished putting his clothes on and grabbed his faded brown leather jacket from behind the door to his bedroom. He tucked his wallet into the back pocket of his pants and closed the door to his room behind him. Dave's mom, Linda, was downstairs and just tossing in an aerobics video that she borrowed from her class instructor. She was kneeling in from of their television set in the living room, dressed in her royal blue aerobics leotard that she usually worked out in. The leotard showed nearly every curve of her impressively toned body. The high cut sides and thong back was perfect to reveal her muscular thighs and ass; and her tightly toned breasts nicely pressed out the material at the front of the leotard. She was not a largely muscular woman, but she was definitely very fit, and she looked it in every way. Dave had thought he might be able to sneak out without her knowing, after all, all he had to do was get past his mom. His dad had divorced his mom about three years ago now, and so he didn't have to worry about any father to get past, and he didn't have any other siblings to worry about tattling on him. All he had to do was just get past his mother. Should be easy he was thinking. Dave's mom heard the soft creaking of the stairs as Dave started slowly walking down, trying as best he could to make as little noise as possible. He was almost home free, quite literally as he tried to get out of the house without mom finding out. Then his fears came true, no sooner did he just start turning the brass handle on the front door than his mom's voice could be heard behind him.

"And just where do you think you're going young man?" his mom asked, her voice filled with motherly authority. "I thought I remembered telling you after last weekend that you were grounded for this entire weekend." "Mom, I'm eighteen in case you haven't noticed! I don't quite think you're gonna be able to ground a legal adult", Dave's voice was filled with youthful cockiness. "As long as you're living in my house, you'll live by my rules", she said coldly. Dave was definitely expecting those to be his mom's next words, it's so stereotypical of any mother's words in that situation. "What are you gonna do! You gonna stop me?" Dave answered back angrily, and turned the doorknob sharply, as if to accentuate that this was the end of the conversation as far as he was concerned.

His mother apparently didn't take well to neither his remarks, nor to his tone of voice. Just as he started to pull the door open he felt a strong, sharp tug on his left shoulder. Linda grabbed her son's shoulder and pulled him back away from the door by his jacket. Spinning him to face her as she forcefully pulled his jacket off of him. "You're not going anywhere Dave, and that's the last we're gonna discuss the matter", she said as she stood there, his jacket in her hands. Dave spun around to get to the door, "I'll just leave without my jacket," he said as he turned towards the door. Suddenly he felt his Linda grab him from behind. Her arms reaching around his shoulders and clasping his head in a tight headlock. He could feel her strong arms lock around his head, they almost choked off his air supply with their strength.

"I said you're NOT going anywhere", she tightened her grip around his neck and head. Dave dropped to all fours in front of her, but she didn't let go. She straddled his back, and sat on it for leverage as she pulled back on her headlock. Her arms held steady on their vice-like grip around him. She spread her legs wide as she straddled him, giving herself extra leverage and balance. "Get off me bitch!!" Dave yelled from within the confines of her headlock. From on all fours with her straddling his back he was hardly in any position to fend her off. He had to get free and get out that door. "Such language! I think you've got a LOT of respect to learn before you go out again" Linda said as she sat on her son's back.

Suddenly without warning Dave felt his mother's hips start pumping against his back, and every time her hips pumped forward she pulled back on her constricting headlock increasing the strain on his back. There's no way that I'm gonna let my mom get away with treating me like this Dave though. No way! Dave tried bucking her off from between her legs but she rode him easily. Her powerful ass slammed down against his back as he tried bucking her off, she was winning he couldn't believe this. This couldn't be happening to him, he had to get out and get to that party. His thoughts were interrupted by a bolt of pain as she thrust her hips forward against his back again and pulled back on his head. Dave tried to fight it, but he couldn't; he cried out as the pain of the hold shot through his back, down his battered spine. He dropped down, flat on his stomach with his mom's ass planted firmly on his back. She wasn't getting off, and he couldn't make her. The only thing he was happy about was the fact that no one was witnessing his defeat by a girl, his own mother no less. He'd never be able to live that one down if anyone found out. With her son flat on his stomach Linda moved up and straddled his shoulders. Dave could feel the crotch of her leotard pressed against the bare flesh of his neck as she sat on him. He yelled some obscenities at her, practically screaming for her to get off of him. His mother of course didn't take kindly to that at all. She grabbed two handfuls of his hair and pulled his head back against her crotch. Suddenly she snapped her hips forward. His face was buried in the carpet as he struggled, his mother's ass pressed down on the back of his head keeping him her prisoner. She ground her crotch into him, pumping her hips and driving his face as deep into the carpet as she could. His arms and legs flailing uselessly against her. Dave had to get away from her, he mustered all the energy he could and pulled back and out from between her legs. He cried out as her pulled away from her grip on his hair, and slid out from under her ass. His head still pounding and his back unbelievably sore, he at least managed to get out from under her, and somehow even managed to get to his feet. Now he had to run for it, to get out. Dave ran as fast as he could to get away, he knew he couldn't get to the front door, so he thought his best bet was to get out the back way. He ran into the living room and around the couch to put it between himself and his mom. Unfortunately he didn't realize the physique she was in, or at least he gravely underestimated it. As he rounded the couch, she ran into the room. Linda saw her son making a break for the backdoor and she knew she'd better get to him before he got out of the living room. Dave thought he was all in the clear when suddenly his mom hurdled the couch, and jumped him. They both tumbled to the ground. Linda jumped to her feet and was standing over her son by the time he rolled onto his back. Dave looked up as him mom stood over him, one leg and either side of his body, trapping him there. He looked up between those powerful legs that were surrounding him; Linda's thong leotard didn't hide any of that powerful ass as she stood over her son. She casually reached down between her thighs and adjusted the crotch of her leotard and then returned her hands to her hips. She was enjoying making her son admire her muscular body, especially her thighs and her ass of which she was very proud. Suddenly the doorbell rang. Dave knew that must be his friends wondering where he was, he had an idea.

"Help!!!" he cried out as the doorbell rang. "Somebody help me!" "Oh no you don't!" Linda scolded as she pounced on her son. "Nobody's gonna help you now! You're not leaving".

Linda jumped down and straddled her son's shoulders, the crotch of her leotard pressed hard against his chin as she covered his mouth with her right hand. Dave tried crying out but the sound was muffled by her strong grip. He began flailing his arms and managed to catch his mom in the midsection with a jab, that did more to anger her than anything.

"I've had just about enough out of you!" she said angrily as his jab caught her offguard. "Now you're gonna learn a little respect!"

Linda moved so she was kneeling right over her son's face, legs spread her ass ready to pounce on him. She pulled her hand away from his mouth just as the doorbell rang a second time. Using her knees she pinned Dave's arms to the floor and grabbed his hair with her hands. Her crotch and ass only inches from his upturned and helpless face.

"Mom! Nooooo!!" Dave cried out, "don't do thisplease", he struggled under her for a second or two and realized that she had him. "Help!!" "I'll have to keep you quiet Dave. I don't want anyone trying to help you, you're my prisoner until I say you're not grounded!" Linda smiled wickedly as she looked down at Dave. "Noooo" Dave's words were muffled as soon as they left his lips.

Dave's eyes grew wide as he witnessed his mom's ass dropping to his face. He tried turning his face away from her as she came down but it was useless, she had him. Her crotch thrust down against his face as he cried out. The doorbell rang again and Dave's cries churned up from his throat only to be caught and muffled by his mom's crotch.

Linda rode her struggling son expertly "I told you, you weren't going anywhere you should've listened when you had the chance".

Linda felt the cries from her son's lips against the crotch of her leotard. She bucked her hips to silence him. She pressed her ass forcefully down and gasped slightly as Dave's nose pressed the thin material of her leotard into her quim. She spread her legs wide and pulled up on Dave's head, forcing his face against her crotch harder. "Oh yeah" she gasped as she pumped her hips. Dave cried, screamed and begged his muffled words but it didn't matter to his mom. He could feel the leotard getting moist as the smooth material rubbed back and forth over his face. Her hungry pussy devouring him through the leotard. Her crotch would rub back and forth on his mouth, then she'd jump his nose. Her hips circled as she rubbed his nose in her quim, only the thin stretchy fabric of the leotard between her hot sex, and his bare face. Her hips would circle a few times, she'd hump against his face and bounce a few times, then the process would start over and over again. Circling, humping, bouncing, circling, humping, bouncing he couldn't stop her! Linda started a steady rhythm with her hips, her powerful ass flexing and releasing as she humped against her son's face. Her hands held him steady as she rubbed his face up and down her grinding crotch. Her wetness seeping through her leotard and coating Dave's helpless face. She had won their little combat and she was not about to let him forget it.

"Oh yeah! I gotcha!" she moaned, "You thought you could possibly try and get out of the house when I told you that you're grounded?"

She pumped her hips faster, pleasuring herself. Using his entire face to rub her pussy. His mouth, nose, his entire face were now nothing but playthings for her to celebrate her victory with. She held his head with one hand and pulled the crotch of her leotard aside with the other. Grabbing a handful of his hair she pulled his face up into her, burying his nose in her quim as she humped.

"That's the smell of victory," she said as she orgasmed. Riding and pumping herself on his nose, making him drink in her musky scent. She came once, letting it coat his face and run down into his mouth.

Linda around to face his feet. Her ass staring Dave right in the face, he was too weak to stop her now; she could do anything she wanted without anything more than weak resistance. She shoved her ass back and buried his face within it. Leaning back, her cheeks engulfed her son's battered face cutting off his air as she felt her ass form a perfect seal over his mouth and nose.

"Guess what? I've decided you are going out tonight. Out cold!" Dave heard her say as her cheeks engulfed his face. It was the last thing he heard until he woke up the next day.

Everything went black.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to rex7887 For This Useful Post: