Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Old 04-Jan-12, 03:13
Points: 4,288, Level: 27 Points: 4,288, Level: 27 Points: 4,288, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default A very sexy monologue

I regularly have long smothering facesitting sessions with a lady in Adelaide. On one occasion we recorded what she said to me when she had me completely pinned and was sitting on my face smothering me. She actually kept me like this for just under three hours and made me cum three times during the afternoon. Here's a transcript of her describing how she was dominating my senses:

I’ve got you in a perfect schoolgirl pin. Now I’m going to keep you pinned all afternoon and completely subjugate you by sitting on your face until I control all of your senses.....

First your sense of sight….. your head is held between my thighs so all you can see is what I want you to see. Right in front of your eyes are my soft, silky, white panties with the wet gusset covering your nose. You can see they are wet because you can see my swollen pussy lips surrounding your nose. If you look above my panties you can see the white lacy edge of my petticoat and the hem of my little miniskirt framing my panties. Then above that my breasts with my hard nipples pushing against my lacy, see through bra and finally my face looking down and smiling at you... and then there’s my eyes, looking into yours as you plead for mercy and of course there is none! Even if you move your eyes to the side, all you can see is my soft thighs and the edges of my lacy petticoat and miniskirt. And as you know I can spread my petticoat or my skirt over your face so that my pussy and my panties are all you can see. Of course if you don’t cooperate and give in when I ask you I’ll punish you by moving forward and sitting right on your face so that your eyes are covered by my panties and my pussy.

Second, your hearing… all you can hear is my voice laughing at you, tormenting you, teasing you, telling you what I’m going to do to you and asking you to give in. If I gently wriggle on your face like this you can hear my wet pussy lips rub on your nose and mouth and the slight rustle of my soft panties on your nose. If I move my legs you hear my soft thighs rub against your cheeks. When I tease you with the edge of my petticoat or my skirt you can hear the lace as I brush it over your face.

Third, your sense of smell…. Your nose is deep inside my pussy and the wet gusset of my panties is wrapped around it. I’ve had my panties on all day and pinning you like this makes me very aroused so you can smell my feminine scents and my very wet pussy. Even when I finish with you, your face will have my pussy scent all over it and your nose will be full of my scent. The only other scent you'll be aware of is my nice perfume..... I put a tiny amount of that behind my knees.

Fourth, your sense of taste….. your mouth is covered by my swollen, wet pussy and you can taste my sweet pussy juice. As I become more aroused you will have more of my pussy juices flowing into your mouth too. And when I put these panties on this morning I made sure they moulded into my pussy so you can taste several hours of me.

Fifth, your sense of feel…. You can feel me sitting on you with my weight settled on your face pinning you. You can feel my hands gently but firmly holding your arms down making you helpless under me. Your nose, a very sensitive area of touch, is buried in my wet pussy and my soft silky very wet panties. When I first sat on you I spread my bottom cheeks so they surrounded your mouth and now your lips, the most sensitive area of touch, can feel only my pussy lips and my bottom. Your cheeks can feel my soft silky thighs holding your face gently in place. When I move your arms under my legs so I can torment you, you can feel my entire weight holding you down. Your sense of feel is highly stimulated when I pinch and twist your nipples making you groan with pain into my pussy. If I move forward on your face to punish you for not giving in, you can feel your nose slip into my vagina and feel when I spread my bottom cheeks over your mouth. Then because you can't see at all, you are more aware of the feel of my pussy on your face. With your mouth and nose buried right in my most intimate parts, you can only feel my pussy lips and bottom cheeks surrounding them.
You always moan when I softly stroke your cock or tickle your balls while you are helpless so I know that frustrates you. When I finish you off by tipping oil on your cock and making you cum against your will you feel a tremendous but frustrated orgasm

And your mind…. you are being easily beaten up by a sexy, feminine woman half your size who has you helplessly pinned. You are naked while I’m fully dressed and sitting on top of you with my little miniskirt flared over you and my knickers covering your nose and mouth controlling your breathing. I’m going to sit on your face like this for as long as I want and there is nothing you can do about. If you struggle, I’ll just hold you down and stay sitting on top of you. I have made you give in many times and your male ego must accept that a soft, sexy, woman has got you and is going to use you for as long as she likes. You have no say in what happens to you. If you resist and don’t give in when I ask, you know I will move forward and sit right on your face and punish you by smothering you until I let you give in. Even when you do give in and are desperate to breathe, I won't let you and I’ll keep sitting on your face for a long time smothering you until you learn a lesson. Then I'll make you give in again and you'll think you are going to breathe.... (Sexy giggle). . But instead my pussy will stay right on your face! You are my victim and I’m going to dominate you and tease, torment and punish you without mercy. I intend to completely frustrate you like this for a long, long time until I finish you off by smothering you and making you cum as you do. You know deep inside you that you belong under me......

Oh, and you had better get used to this because I am going to do this to you very regularly. And I’m going to wear different coloured panties each time. They could be soft, sexy, silky white ones or black or pink or yellow or see through.... Imagine having my wet pussy on your face in see through white panties .... I might even sit on your face without panties sometime!
Now, do you give in?............
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rabbit177 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jan-12, 15:29
Points: 14,693, Level: 52 Points: 14,693, Level: 52 Points: 14,693, Level: 52
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: A very sexy monologue

WOW! That was very, very hot. We should all have a woman like that in our lives. You are very lucky.