Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Jan-16, 03:18
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts
Default Why this is a great victory pose

I just saw this victory pose (not sure where its from) and I wanted to discuss why its one of my favorite of all time. And I hope other producers see this and replicate it to an extent.

While I prefer the man to be on his back, you see his hands covering his face and his head. This man did not want to lose to this girl. (OK, I'm sure he did but in the fantasy he sells it awesome) He is both humiliated and too hurt to get up.

She, is looking down at him. Not listening to some producer (OK, I'm sure she is but she sells it well too). She has a shit-eating grin on her face and you know she will make this her FB profile picture.

Well done by both of them and way better than the blank stare that most VP have turned into, with the smiling jobber below.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Victory Pose great.JPG (238.3 KB, 327 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jan-16, 06:00
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts
Default Re: Why this is a great victory pose

Here are another two great Victory Pose.

1) Her foot is tilted, which signifies not only more dominance, but realization of her gender. She's subconsciously trying to look pretty when she does that. Her muscle and face mean she means business. But the jobber is the one that deserves much of the credit too. You can tell he hates his life right about now. He's ashamed and wants to be anywhere but where he is.

2) I love the uniqueness on this one. She is putting both hands in the air. She's in her own zone. She cares about nothing in this world other than her victory. While the first picture seems like the girl wants to humiliate her victim, this girl seems to be indifferent. He's a prop, and this is her victory. However he feels doesn't matter. It was just a great win on her part. And the jobber does a good job of being in agony and not being able to look.

Zweig, can you link these vids?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Fight Pulse 1.jpg (166.2 KB, 168 views)
File Type: jpg Fight Pulse 2.jpg (77.7 KB, 196 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jan-16, 06:25
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Thanks a lot, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

In the second one the final interview is carried out with Jane keeping her foot on her Marek's chest.

The images you posted are stills from the videos. Attaching photos.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FightPulse-NC-16-Karina-Gotika-vs-Marek-6993.jpg (346.0 KB, 89 views)
File Type: jpg FightPulse-NC-18-Jane-vs-Marek-8705.jpg (397.2 KB, 182 views)
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jan-16, 11:37
Points: 25,586, Level: 69 Points: 25,586, Level: 69 Points: 25,586, Level: 69
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,098 Times in 409 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks a lot, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].

In the second one the final interview is carried out with Jane keeping her foot on her Marek's chest.

The images you posted are stills from the videos. Attaching photos.
Thanks Zweig !
a perfect victory pose - Jane vs Marek
The bottom of the female foot - with some light pressure plane on the male chest - covering the "sparse" male chest including the nipples.
The glimpse of the winner ... looking down to the overpowered male.

I think you met the target Zweig !
Old 19-Jan-16, 16:38
Points: 3,256, Level: 23 Points: 3,256, Level: 23 Points: 3,256, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
1) Her foot is tilted, which signifies not only more dominance, but realization of her gender. She's subconsciously trying to look pretty when she does that.
Or consciously! Reminding him she is 100% feminine, but she still kicked his ass. The arched foot is a huge turn-on for me. I get the same erotic thrill when Kim-ly dramatically strips off her top at the beginning of her mixed matches, using her beautiful bare breasts to remind him that he's about to be beaten by a woman.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BYH For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jan-16, 22:49
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Here are another two great Victory Pose.

1) Her foot is tilted, which signifies not only more dominance, but realization of her gender. She's subconsciously trying to look pretty when she does that. Her muscle and face mean she means business. But the jobber is the one that deserves much of the credit too. You can tell he hates his life right about now. He's ashamed and wants to be anywhere but where he is.

2) I love the uniqueness on this one. She is putting both hands in the air. She's in her own zone. She cares about nothing in this world other than her victory. While the first picture seems like the girl wants to humiliate her victim, this girl seems to be indifferent. He's a prop, and this is her victory. However he feels doesn't matter. It was just a great win on her part. And the jobber does a good job of being in agony and not being able to look.

Zweig, can you link these vids?

Here is another great picture of a victory pose with Robin tilting her foot. She was the best at humiliation back in her prime!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to qwertyuio For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jan-16, 22:52
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts

Here are a few more victory poses that are great due to the agony in the faces of the males and the emotions of the female (either sneering down at him, or genuinely laughing at her beaten opponent).

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to qwertyuio For This Useful Post: