Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 26-Oct-18, 14:27
Session Wrestler
Points: 10,190, Level: 43 Points: 10,190, Level: 43 Points: 10,190, Level: 43
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,126 Times in 333 Posts
Default Re: possible fake profile- sessiongirls

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfm [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A good post with great advice on how to deal with potential scammers. Also thanks sharing a little insight into what you have to deal with on your side. Hope it won't lead to your becoming bitter and cynical so that you leave the scene.
Thank you. I thought about that, and since I still enjoy sessions so much, what I may eventually do is when I have enough regulars, just to session with them.
I will move eventually to a small town with lots of land to be at peace with my meditation and art so I won't be around for long anyway.
Maybe I will grapple with bears !
The Following User Says Thank You to Anji For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Oct-18, 01:41
Moderator [D]
Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Let me take back Elena Ink Fit... she was not removed due to Scamming but due to proof of identity , the picture she provided does not look like
her profile picture.
I met Elena_Ink_Fit last Saturday and I know two guys in person who had a session with Elena too.
Everything went well.
She does not ask for a deposit so there is no risk of scamming.

But Jennifer is right, Elena is like a chameleon.
I didn’t recognise her though she was passing me in a 6 feet distance while I was waiting for her in front of a restaurant.
A characteristic feature on her is the tattoo on her left arm / hand.

I explained to Elena why the proof of identity is necessary.

But you never can be sure not to get scammed:

The well known Gia Primo scammed a few guys from Berlin about their deposit.
In 2014 she announced sessions there but didn’t show up.
Instead of she quit her Europe tour and went back to the States but never gave back the deposits.

Perhaps deposits should be send to a neutral person like Jennifer.
It’s like a notary trust account in the business world.
(I don’t mean to ask Jennifer to do the job . . .)
After confirmation of the client that everything went well the deposit can be send to the girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anji [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
. . . I will move eventually to a small town with lots of land to be at peace with my meditation and art so I won't be around for long anyway.
I hope you’ll visit Europe again (especially Germany) before you retire.
I would like to meet you in person.
I like how you participate actively and seriously in the discussions in the forum.

And to wrestle me might be like to wrestle a bear.
The Following User Says Thank You to ManInBlack For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Oct-18, 04:15
Points: 10,132, Level: 43 Points: 10,132, Level: 43 Points: 10,132, Level: 43
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anji [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thank you. I thought about that, and since I still enjoy sessions so much, what I may eventually do is when I have enough regulars, just to session with them.
I will move eventually to a small town with lots of land to be at peace with my meditation and art so I won't be around for long anyway.
I'm sure you'll be missed, Anji. Have you seen the video of Khabib Nurmagomedov wrestling with a small bear when he was a little kid? He had some moves even then - no wonder McGregor never had a chance.
The Following User Says Thank You to mermao For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Oct-18, 05:35
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mermao [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm sure you'll be missed, Anji. Have you seen the video of Khabib Nurmagomedov wrestling with a small bear when he was a little kid? He had some moves even then - no wonder McGregor never had a chance.
Yes! those guys from that region have a reputation for being tough wrestlers, even that I am not a fan of either one, I lost a $10 bet, bought into the Conor hype
The Following User Says Thank You to Anji For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Oct-18, 18:01
Points: 11,092, Level: 45 Points: 11,092, Level: 45 Points: 11,092, Level: 45
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,165 Times in 1,032 Posts

Quote:
like many said, for new profiles, do not send a large deposit, losing $30 - $50 is not fun but it will hurt more to lose $100 +
it may seem that way for people who spend a year saving up for a session, but that's not the average sessiongoer. for a typical session, you may have to spend a few bucks on paypal fee, $20 on gas, spend time driving, take a day off work, if she's local, you spend $100 on the hotel room, it all adds up. losing any amount of money sucks, but $100 isn't a huge amount in this industry.

better to stick to the girls who (a) are well-known, and possibly (b) don't require deposits. Mostly (a). session with a girl like Arekah or Jennifer or Skylar, and communication will be smooth, and you'll have a good session. They are reliable. Incidentally, my best sessions have involved no deposit, and most of my bad experiences involved one (they were returned, but I still lost money and time they couldn't refund).

just don't send a deposit period unless she's well-known. the worst thing that can happen is not losing $100. it's that she knows your real name and becomes a big headache for you. you never know what kind of crazy you're getting into if she's brand new.
Old 27-Oct-18, 18:56
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

I find kind of disrespectful that some guys that dont want to make deposits only worry about a session wrestler knowing their name, but forget that they will know a session wrestler's full name as well (assuming she is real of course). We have professions and private lives as well, plus there are way more crazy guys out there than crazy session girls.
P.S: lets not forget that deposits besides knowing who is behind an e-mail, works as a way to save that time slot, sometimes two guys want the same Saturday at 7pm, the one who gets the spot is the one that sends the deposit. I made two exceptions before recently and both times the guys didnt show up !

Last edited by Anji; 27-Oct-18 at 19:03. Reason: P.s
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anji For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Oct-18, 19:02
Points: 8,304, Level: 39 Points: 8,304, Level: 39 Points: 8,304, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Does anybody know if Maria Manic's profile is real? She's a pro wrestler with a steady boyfriend, so it seems a little odd that she would just start doing sessions 2 weeks ago.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 27-Oct-18, 19:19
Points: 11,092, Level: 45 Points: 11,092, Level: 45 Points: 11,092, Level: 45
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,165 Times in 1,032 Posts

you can always make a business paypal account and hide your real name. some girls do this. of course the girls have to worry about crazy guys as well but that doesn't impact me. what I can say with absolute certainty is my best session experiences were deposit-free, and the few bad experiences involved deposits. in fact, one girl knew my full name before I even contacted her. clearly some session girls are not being as discreet as they should. it does suck that this community is full of creepy guys who stalk and harass you. no matter how well you hide your name, if you have a social media account, they will find you and out you on some forums somewhere. it's super creepy, and it sucks. I doubt making them pay a $50 deposit changes any of that.
Old 27-Oct-18, 19:41
Banned
Points: 1,986, Level: 18 Points: 1,986, Level: 18 Points: 1,986, Level: 18
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxiel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
you can always make a business paypal account and hide your real name. some girls do this. of course the girls have to worry about crazy guys as well but that doesn't impact me. what I can say with absolute certainty is my best session experiences were deposit-free, and the few bad experiences involved deposits. in fact, one girl knew my full name before I even contacted her. clearly some session girls are not being as discreet as they should. it does suck that this community is full of creepy guys who stalk and harass you. no matter how well you hide your name, if you have a social media account, they will find you and out you on some forums somewhere. it's super creepy, and it sucks. I doubt making them pay a $50 deposit changes any of that.
Yikes! If possible, can you go indepth on the story behind this/what happened there?

Ive heard that session girls has a time wasters section, where women will report guys who have wasted their time or talk about their negative experiences about the guy they sessioned with. Is it possible a vengeful women put you on that section, or spread your details on social media, or her close circle of other session women?
Old 27-Oct-18, 20:51
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,425 Times in 785 Posts

Quote:
I find kind of disrespectful that some guys that dont want to make deposits only worry about a session wrestler knowing their name, but forget that they will know a session wrestler's full name as well (assuming she is real of course). We have professions and private lives as well, plus there are way more crazy guys out there than crazy session girls.
P.S: lets not forget that deposits besides knowing who is behind an e-mail, works as a way to save that time slot, sometimes two guys want the same Saturday at 7pm, the one who gets the spot is the one that sends the deposit. I made two exceptions before recently and both times the guys didnt show up !
Anji you are great for this forum and thank you so much for replying! But I have to disagree with you on this.

I don't think it's disrespectful. You have a choice to use your real name or not. Like I'm sure Ariel X is not her given name. So I wouldn't want someone to have my given name. Now I don't think it's disrespectful for you to want our given names, but us not wanting to give it isn't disrespectful either. It would be disrespectful if we demanded it from you, without giving it up if you wanted it.