Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 30-Dec-18, 17:45
Points: 3,019, Level: 22 Points: 3,019, Level: 22 Points: 3,019, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default My Girlfriends little sister's first KO..

So i was heading to my girlfriends house after work and it was around 6pm, my girlfriend was still working and her parents were away out for the night so it was just her little sister who was in the house...she answered the door in the the smallest silk booty shorts you could imagine... her bare legs showing... then she turned around and wow.. the shorts were so small that her ass was eating them up, now with her legs and half of her booty bare i started to get a little excited. I went into the living room where i dumped my stuff and waited for my girlfriend to come home from work. She was lying on the floor on her stomach doing her homework right infront of me.. i was pretending to be on my phone but i couldn't help but stare at those legs ans little booty of hers.. we talked for a bit then i thought i'd bring up mma as it was the mcgregor fight the night beforehand, she bascially told me that she liked ronda rousey and what not, anyways i challenged her to see if she could make me tap out for £20 she got super stoked and obliged.. i was in dreamland... she got up on the couch with me and sat behind me, she put me in a rear naked choke and started applying pressure.. i tapped after 10-12 seconds but she wouldn't let go until 20 seconds.. i was gasping for air, she jokingly laughed and i was shaking uncontrollably.. i then asked her how strong her legs were and said you'd never make me tap with those skinny things... she didn't know how to go about it so i persuaded her to do a reverse scissor on me... now this is where it gets intresting as i was lying on my back she then got into position.. i placed my chin in between her skinny rock hard little legs... just between her butt cheeks with her little booty shorts pulled all the way up into a thong like... she is laughing and giggling at the thought of us doing this but she starts to like it.. she then squezees and omg the power i felt was amazing i tapped her ass repeatedly but she just laughed away and kept squeezing.. until i started really smacking her legs till they were red raw then she let go.. i felt so lightheaded and could barely see.. i could tell she was getting turned on by this so i asked her to do it again this time if she could knock me out... she locked her ankles together and then boom 5 seconds in i was frantically tapping she didn't budge 10 seconds later i was out but apprentely she kept going even when she felt me squirming.. she finally let go and then i woke up after a further 10 seconds of being out.. felt super dizzy and weak she had really squeezed me with all her power.. she giggled and i gave her the £20... i was left embarassed and ashamed.
Old 06-Jan-19, 15:06
Last Achievements

Default Re: My Girlfriends little sister's first KO..

Update - she wrestled me again this time - literally knocking me out cold... I’ll post pics shortly
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Scissorfan96 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jan-19, 17:07
Points: 7,300, Level: 36 Points: 7,300, Level: 36 Points: 7,300, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scissorfan96 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So i was heading to my girlfriends house after work and it was around 6pm, my girlfriend was still working and her parents were away out for the night so it was just her little sister who was in the house...she answered the door in the the smallest silk booty shorts you could imagine... her bare legs showing... then she turned around and wow.. the shorts were so small that her ass was eating them up, now with her legs and half of her booty bare i started to get a little excited. I went into the living room where i dumped my stuff and waited for my girlfriend to come home from work. She was lying on the floor on her stomach doing her homework right infront of me.. i was pretending to be on my phone but i couldn't help but stare at those legs ans little booty of hers.. we talked for a bit then i thought i'd bring up mma as it was the mcgregor fight the night beforehand, she bascially told me that she liked ronda rousey and what not, anyways i challenged her to see if she could make me tap out for £20 she got super stoked and obliged.. i was in dreamland... she got up on the couch with me and sat behind me, she put me in a rear naked choke and started applying pressure.. i tapped after 10-12 seconds but she wouldn't let go until 20 seconds.. i was gasping for air, she jokingly laughed and i was shaking uncontrollably.. i then asked her how strong her legs were and said you'd never make me tap with those skinny things... she didn't know how to go about it so i persuaded her to do a reverse scissor on me... now this is where it gets intresting as i was lying on my back she then got into position.. i placed my chin in between her skinny rock hard little legs... just between her butt cheeks with her little booty shorts pulled all the way up into a thong like... she is laughing and giggling at the thought of us doing this but she starts to like it.. she then squezees and omg the power i felt was amazing i tapped her ass repeatedly but she just laughed away and kept squeezing.. until i started really smacking her legs till they were red raw then she let go.. i felt so lightheaded and could barely see.. i could tell she was getting turned on by this so i asked her to do it again this time if she could knock me out... she locked her ankles together and then boom 5 seconds in i was frantically tapping she didn't budge 10 seconds later i was out but apprentely she kept going even when she felt me squirming.. she finally let go and then i woke up after a further 10 seconds of being out.. felt super dizzy and weak she had really squeezed me with all her power.. she giggled and i gave her the £20... i was left embarassed and ashamed.
Look forward to hearing more. How old is your girlfriend's sister and how old is the sister? What's your size difference? Do you wrestle with your girlfriend? It's awesome you found someone who enjoying scissoring you but this sounds like a scenario that could end badly. I'm not saying this in judgement but as someone who knows how hard it can be to find a good woman into squeezing.

Good luck and can't wait to see some pics and hear more.
Old 13-Feb-19, 22:15
Points: 4,315, Level: 27 Points: 4,315, Level: 27 Points: 4,315, Level: 27
Last Achievements

must be hard...Any possible photos? She looks great
Old 20-May-19, 14:25
Last Achievements

So yeah she’s went and done it again - this is what she wears when she scissors me so you can only imagine how I’m feeling
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg CF3E7E4E-E53B-40FF-9C07-CA02ED63307F.jpeg (58.3 KB, 1672 views)
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Scissorfan96 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-May-19, 18:50
Banned
Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39
Last Achievements

is this really her
Old 20-May-19, 19:04
Last Achievements

Yes it is - can’t get a good photo due to size of file

Added after 6 minutes:

Here’s a better one
Attached Images
File Type: png AA506F80-38EF-49D6-B3EC-018F973CA1DC.png (1.21 MB, 1602 views)

Last edited by Scissorfan96; 20-May-19 at 19:04.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Scissorfan96 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-May-19, 23:27
Banned
Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Wow thanks for the update picture does your girlfriends sister work out and also what happens if she tells ???
Old 21-May-19, 04:59
Points: 5,351, Level: 31 Points: 5,351, Level: 31 Points: 5,351, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Have you gotten to wrestle her competitively yet? If so, how did it go?

I've learned that surprising people can tap you out if you let them get in a perfect hold but wouldn't stand a chance in a regular match. Hope you can get your revenge!
Old 21-May-19, 23:40
Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26
Last Achievements

How does your girlfriend's little sister feel how she beat your wrestling and knocked you out again........
The Following User Says Thank You to Pottsville For This Useful Post:
Old 22-May-19, 13:23
jojo
This message has been deleted by jojo.

Tags
headscissor, knockout, reverse, sister