Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-Feb-19, 15:55
Points: 5,411, Level: 31 Points: 5,411, Level: 31 Points: 5,411, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Need your help recognizing legitimacy of a wrestler

I have recently received an email from someone who wants to set up a session. She has kept my email from when I supposedly contacted her last year. Well, last year I got scammed twice by making up-front deposits (this experience with myself and many others led to wb and sessiongirls clamping down on false profiles).

The wrestler in question mentions that she requires an up-front deposit of $120.00 and goes by the name Jen Jawbreaker. The new website is [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. I live in Florida and there were 2 times in 2018 where my initial deposit was taken by a profile in Miami and one from Orlando. I do remember contacting a Canadian-based wrestler who goes by the name Goddess Lauren who seems to look pretty similar. She was not one of the scams; we just had a conflict in schedule.

Anyway, I have been leery and asked "Jen" a number of questions. She is aware of the scams that occurred to me but, understandably, wants the questions to end and for me to either set up or stop the contacts.

If you have any time, I would appreciate any input on whether this seems legitimate or not. One of the pictures on the site does show her face but I do not recognize her. Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to mikebelemy For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Feb-19, 00:44
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts
Default Re: Need your help recognizing legitimacy of a wrestler

Is she local? If she is, I'd say asking for a deposit at all and especially a large one such as $120 is dubious given she has no rep.
*Lauren is very much real and legit
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Feb-19, 00:48
Last Achievements

Thanks boy of winter. When asked she won't reveal what her name used to be or what city she used to be based in. Very suspicious....and I am thinking of letting it go.
Old 18-Feb-19, 02:43
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts

the website doesn't work... just walk away. don't session with anyone unless you really want to. if you actually contacted her, it shouldn't be hard to figure out who she is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebelemy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Anyway, I have been leery and asked "Jen" a number of questions. She is aware of the scams that occurred to me but, understandably, wants the questions to end and for me to either set up or stop the contacts.
she's the one who contacted you... walk away.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Feb-19, 03:12
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Wixisite is one of those "free" website hosters, right? I can't even load wixisite.com (they must have used up their bandwidth allotment, lol). That's a HUGE red flag. You'd essentially be sending $$ to an anonymous person on the internet, not even traceable. Your choice.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Feb-19, 03:17
Points: 16,729, Level: 56 Points: 16,729, Level: 56 Points: 16,729, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxiel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
the website doesn't work... just walk away. don't session with anyone unless you really want to. if you actually contacted her, it shouldn't be hard to figure out who she is.

she's the one who contacted you... walk away.
Sounds like good advice to me.
Old 19-Feb-19, 11:20
Points: 4,352, Level: 27 Points: 4,352, Level: 27 Points: 4,352, Level: 27
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

I sent deposits several times and only got burned once and that still bugs me. If you can't confirm who it is I wouldn't send a dime.
The Following User Says Thank You to Windycity For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Feb-19, 12:49
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windycity [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I sent deposits several times and only got burned once and that still bugs me. If you can't confirm who it is I wouldn't send a dime.
If the lady is well established and has been on session girls for a while, then deposits are usually fine.

If it's a random lady without reviews, the risk is much higher. A few months to about a year ago, somebody here got scammed by a dominatrix who looked legit and had her own website up for some time, but she never showed up after taking the deposit.

Jennifer provides some protection against scamming, so I'd generally be OK with a deposit for a lady on sessiongirls unless they're new there. Otherwise, I'd be more wary, unless you're rich enough not to care, which I'm not.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Feb-19, 19:46
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebelemy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have recently received an email from someone who wants to set up a session. She has kept my email from when I supposedly contacted her last year. Well, last year I got scammed twice by making up-front deposits (this experience with myself and many others led to wb and sessiongirls clamping down on false profiles).

The wrestler in question mentions that she requires an up-front deposit of $120.00 and goes by the name Jen Jawbreaker. The new website is [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. I live in Florida and there were 2 times in 2018 where my initial deposit was taken by a profile in Miami and one from Orlando. I do remember contacting a Canadian-based wrestler who goes by the name Goddess Lauren who seems to look pretty similar. She was not one of the scams; we just had a conflict in schedule.

If you have any time, I would appreciate any input on whether this seems legitimate or not. One of the pictures on the site does show her face but I do not recognize her. Thanks!
C'mon, man.

Look, send me the $120 and I will double it for you in 55 days. If I don't double it, then I will send you back your full balance. There are no fees for this service. My commission is any amount earned in excess of your $120 profit. If your investment grows to $400 total within the 55 days, then you would receive $240 and I would keep $160. Note: All investments carry risk and you could potentially lose the entire amount, however, you cannot lose more than you risk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxiel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
the website doesn't work...
He misspelled the link - it should be "wixsite" instead of "wixisite"

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The website is terrible and doesn't inspire much confidence. I can't say it's a total 0, however, but I wouldn't send any money to that web address.
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Feb-19, 10:17
Last Achievements

Thanks everyone for your input. My guess is this is one of the individuals that scammed me last year. If "she" were legit, then why not put up a profile on one of the main sites? How else would anyone know of her and her session availability?