Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Feb-19, 08:35
Points: 451,397, Level: 100 Points: 451,397, Level: 100 Points: 451,397, Level: 100
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,430 Times in 4,304 Posts
Default Re: Female teams vs Mens team in real sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazonia [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
They're still men in their physical prime who train and compete in this sport every week. They got trashed at their home ground in their own sport by teenage girls, in front of their relatives, wives and girlfriends.

It wasn't even competitive. I mean just look at the play from 2:01 on, the girls toyed with these men:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

You have to admit that this is humiliating for the men.
Great clip.
Its is very cler when watching it, the Girls are much younger then the males. Males look 30 and older while the girl look like teens all of them.

Great goal in minute 5:00 by an 16 y old girl!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Feb-19, 11:13
Banned
Points: 30,653, Level: 76 Points: 30,653, Level: 76 Points: 30,653, Level: 76
Activity: 81.5% Activity: 81.5% Activity: 81.5%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 7,764 Times in 963 Posts

This reminded me the time when the main female Brazilian NT lost to a U-15 Red Bull and Bangu squad.
Old 19-Feb-19, 14:56
Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,924 Times in 486 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfourt [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Because itīs the lowest level of mens soccer.
They're not the lowest level. They are from Kreisoberliga. There are also three more levels lower than that: Kreisliga, 1. Kreisklasse, 2. Kreisklasse.
The Following User Says Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Feb-19, 16:19
Points: 3,774, Level: 25 Points: 3,774, Level: 25 Points: 3,774, Level: 25
Last Achievements

still a very low level in Sachsen Anhalt itīs divison 8. down from Bundesliga (division 1)
They are ranked 13 the last place right now so they probably go down to 9.

And fact is the girls come from an soccer academy.

It also was a friendly match so nobody takes the risk for injury. they could have played mutch harder in body contact. And fact is also that even elite women teams have very often almost no chance to beat male soccer teams of division 6.

That are also fun matches or sometimes even matches to prepare female elite teams for the new season and nobody the girls and the men has to feel humiliated.

Last edited by lfourt; 19-Feb-19 at 16:39.
Old 19-Feb-19, 17:45
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepkick [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Its is very cler when watching it, the Girls are much younger then the males.
It was men versus girls... And the girls won.
The Following User Says Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Feb-19, 12:55
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfourt [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
still a very low level in Sachsen Anhalt itīs divison 8. down from Bundesliga (division 1)
They are ranked 13 the last place right now so they probably go down to 9.

And fact is the girls come from an soccer academy.

It also was a friendly match so nobody takes the risk for injury. they could have played mutch harder in body contact. And fact is also that even elite women teams have very often almost no chance to beat male soccer teams of division 6.

That are also fun matches or sometimes even matches to prepare female elite teams for the new season and nobody the girls and the men has to feel humiliated.
The girls are obviously very good and the men are low level, but it still doesn't change the fact that in the perception of the people it's embarrassing that the men lost.

Some of my friends used to play football on a level like similar to this. If they lost with their team to a bunch of young girls we would tease them to no end, no matter how good the girls would be. Maybe I'm from a more conservative environment, but I doubt rural Eastern Germany where this happened is much more liberal. At least where I come from, these local village teams represent an entire community and there's a lot of pride involved even in these lower leagues and it's seen as a man's sport.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Feb-19, 16:30
Points: 3,774, Level: 25 Points: 3,774, Level: 25 Points: 3,774, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Itīs still a mens sport (at least in germany) with a really big gap between boys and girls. I would say the gap is even bigger in a team sport like soccer than in martial arts with weight classes.

So why do you think some top level b youth girls teams play against c youth boy teams of minor divisions a whole season long (i remember a u17 potsdam girls team did already)
On a local area they have simply not much female competition.

Iīm fine with those matches because everybody who has a little knowledge about soccer
knows how to judge those matches.
Old 21-Feb-19, 08:47
Points: 57,599, Level: 100 Points: 57,599, Level: 100 Points: 57,599, Level: 100
Activity: 95.2% Activity: 95.2% Activity: 95.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,751 Times in 1,917 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazonia [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The girls are obviously very good and the men are low level, but it still doesn't change the fact that in the perception of the people it's embarrassing that the men lost.

Some of my friends used to play football on a level like similar to this. If they lost with their team to a bunch of young girls we would tease them to no end, no matter how good the girls would be. Maybe I'm from a more conservative environment, but I doubt rural Eastern Germany where this happened is much more liberal. At least where I come from, these local village teams represent an entire community and there's a lot of pride involved even in these lower leagues and it's seen as a man's sport.
These girls would certainly humiliate my local Red Lion pub team, probably by a much more lop-sided scoreline. As you say, they're still teams of proud men who play to win and would hate losing to teenage girls.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Feb-19, 11:05
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
These girls would certainly humiliate my local Red Lion pub team, probably by a much more lop-sided scoreline. As you say, they're still teams of proud men who play to win and would hate losing to teenage girls.
You only get a pass for losing to women if you don't train the sport. If you train a sport like football on a weekly basis and participate in it competitively, then you become known as a "football player" in your social circle and there's at least some pride in it. If you lose to women in your sport then you basically can't ever brag about doing this sport anymore in front of your friends because everyone will just shut you down with, "but didn't you and your team lose to a bunch of young girls that one time?" LOL
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Feb-19, 14:56
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

It looks like these intergender soccer matches are really common in Germany. Girls enter a boys' tournament in indoor soccer and play a match against a male team.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The girls win 2:0.

Last edited by Amazonia; 22-Feb-19 at 15:26.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post: