Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Jun-18, 23:50
Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Lia’s Trip

I put together a little story, I’m not the best at story writing, but I’m very motivated when I read all the great stories on this forum. I’m not to bad with coming up with a story line but it’s very hard to do the fight scenes.
Thanks to every author on here who continue to put up great stories and enable me to live through something that I can’t obtain.
So here’s my attempt at a story, I hope you like it

I met Lia in a chat group about mixed wrestling with scissoring and smothering. I chatted with her as often as I could, but didn’t mind just viewing some of the chats in the room when I had nothing to say.

She always had a story on how she would continually beat all that challenged her.

She ran the group, and if somebody came into the room with an attitude she would put them in there place pretty quick. And if she didn’t like you or what you said, she would simple kick them out, no questions asked.

Lia was 18 and was trained in Juijitsu since she was about 5 years old. She also had some training in taekwondo. She could really kick ass and I enjoyed listening to her stories about her matches with all her opponents, male or female.

Her favorite and most deadly hold was her face sit, where she would smother her opponent until they would pass out due to lack of air. With her powerful legs she would tire out and weaken her opponent. She would squeeze the air from there body and then go for the kill. Her opponents didn’t stand a chance against her.

Her boyfriend and all his friends would all try in vain to beat the smaller girl. She knew how to beat them on the mat and in there head. And watching her defeat boy after boy would make each opponent more scared than the last.

I always joked with her about one day wrestling her. She lived in Europe and I figured there was no way that would ever happen. She would just laugh and told me that she could easily take an old man like me out. We would playfully spar back and forth, with her telling me how she would beat me and the many holds she would use to do it. She just had so much confidence when she spoke, most of the time leaving me speechless and a little scared.

One day Lia was in the chat room telling someone she was very excited, she would be taking a trip to New York City around Christmas to do some site seeing.

I jumped into the conversation telling her “that I’m not very far from the city and maybe we could meet each other in person.”

She told me she had a pretty large agenda planned, she wanted to go see Rockefeller Center Christmas tree, the Statue of Liberty and a few other tourist attraction, but would let me know.

As the time approached I made my regular appearances in the chat room listen to her stories and adding my two cents wherever I felt it fit to. I didn’t want to pester her about meeting up and was hoping she would not forget about meeting me. She didn’t, a few days before she was scheduled to leave she told me
“ Hey if you still want to meet up you have to buy me coffee at the Starbucks near the place I’m staying.”

Without thinking I said “absolutely”

“Ok” she said “we can meet on December 19th at the Starbucks on West 52 street at about one in the afternoon.” It’s real close to where I’m going to be staying.

After I thought about it I was thinking how am I going to get to the city, I’m working that day. I better put in a vacation day or call in sick. There is no way I’m missing the opportunity to meet Lia.

The next day I put in and got approval for the time off, I was all set to meet Lia hoping in the back of my mind that maybe I would get to wrestle her too.

When the day finally came I made my way to the city to meet Lia, I got to the Starbucks at about fifteen minutes before one and within five minutes Lia walked in. I
recognize her right away and oh my god she looked even hotter in person than in her profile pictures. She was wearing a black skirt that showed off her long looking strong legs. With an open button jacket with black fur around the hood.
I made my way towards her as I called her name she looked at me and smiled.
“Hi Lia I’m Ken I’m so glad to finally meet you”

“Well it’s nice to meet you too” as she held out her hand for a hand shake, I reached out to her small soft hand. She had a good grip.

“So do you want your coffee now” I asked her as we continue to hold hands.
“Yes that’s why I’m here duh” she replied just like she would in the chat room with her confident forward tone.

So we sat down with our coffees and we talked about her trip to the United States and a few other things like how much she enjoyed it when she would make guys tap out or pass out. “ oh it’s so fun to see the look on there face when they have to tap out to a girl or the look just before I put them to sleep.” She had a smile on her face, almost a look of joy.

“Well?” she asked
“Well what?” I answered
“Aren’t you going to challenge me to that match you have been dreaming about?”
My heart dropped to my stomach, wow this might happen I thought to myself.

With a stutter I answered “ uh, uh uh, you and me in a match uh yes?”
“Good” she replied “let’s go back to my place”

As we were walking in the cold December city I asked her if she was cold and she told me she loves the cold weather and is very used to it.

We made the trip back to the hotel that she was staying at and I had a nervous pit in my stomach, from everything she ever talked about I knew she was very good and I probably didn’t stand a chance against a younger well trained girl like Lia.

She opened the door and someone was in her room, “Ken this is my boyfriend Stjepan.

He laughed “ you’re in big trouble messing with Lia, she gonna kick you butt haha”

“I got to change into my workout clothes and since you don’t have anything to wear just grab a pair of Stjepan shorts.”

She went to her room and Stjepan tossed me a pair of his shorts.

“ Thank you” I said in a nervous tone.

Lia walked back into the room wearing tight red compression shorts and a sports bra. I had on the shorts and my tee shirt.

We all cleared the furniture from the center of the room, the whole time my eyes glued to the stunning young body of my opponent.

“So what are the rules” I asked as we were getting set to do battle

“Hmmm You know that I only do submission matches” she said

“Ok that’s fine” and with that there I was about to face off against Lia, a girl I met in a chat room who told everybody in there that she never loses. And the way she looked I was beginning to believe it.

So now I’m face to face with her, she’s about 4 inches shorter than my five foot ten inches hight, and probably at least 40 pounds lighter than me. We square off and she quickly strikes. She wraps her hands around my waist and pushes her head into my chest and at the same time puts her foot behind my ankle and drove me down right to the ground. She landed right on top of me and from the quick fall it knocks the wind of me. I attempt to grasp her just to gain some control of the situation but she drives my head down with her forearm to my chin. Still holding my waist with her other arm she moves to controls my legs with hers, I try but fail to reverse the hold and turn her over, she is very strong and flexible. My heart is already racing and she quickly moves her arms and grabs my wrists pinning me down and still controlling my legs she wraps them up in a grapevine and stretches me out and I let out a grown. I can hear Stjepan laughing as I feel the burn of my inner thighs as she cranks on her hold and stretches me out. I’ve seen this hold many times but never have I experienced it. I was in pain and amazed that this much smaller girl was inflicting it on me. “Ok...ok I give” I cry out as I couldn’t take the pain any longer.

She releases her powerful grip on me and giggles tapping me on the chest “that’s one for me hehe”

She gets up with me still remaining on the floor surprised at the speed that she took me. “ I thought you would have been a little tougher than that, I didn’t even work up a sweat”

“Well you took me by surprise, I’ll be ready for you this time.” She rolled her eyes back, almost taunting me she said in a sarcastic tone, “ ok old man I’m sure you will, but maybe we should start out on our knees this time so you don’t get hurt.”

As I made my way to my knees still shocked and a little out of breath from the first fall. Lia came in for the attach. I was barely up on my knees when she grabbed me in a headlock. Her arms were very strong as she cranked up her hold. I tried to pry her arms off my neck but shockingly I could not even budge them.

She was on the side of me applying the headlock and attempting to push me down at the same time. I was fighting to stay on my knees. It didn’t take to long with the pressure from her headlock and all her weight trying to pull me down that I collapsed to the floor.

I was on my stomach and she was beside me still squeezing my neck. Just cranking that headlock, it was like a vice. How can she be doing this to me I wondered. I’ve got to get out of this. I managed to get up to my elbows but she swung her legs over my waste and knocked me down flat on my stomach again. She moved on my back lifting up my head with one arm like a cross face and turning me to the side with the other and got her one leg underneath me and the other on top of me wrapping them around my waist.

Still holding on to the headlock, I couldn’t move, she was like a snake constricting her small but powerful body around my head and waist.

She whispered in my ear in a mocking tone. “ you’re really weak. But I kind of figured that.”

Her arm was around my neck and legs squeezing my waist and I could hear my ribs starting to crack from the pressure she was applying. With that I had to tap out before she either broke my ribs or knocked me out.

Tap....Tap.....Tap..... on the arm of my superior opponent and slowly she released her hold on me. She kicked her legs out from under me, my almost lifeless body falling away from her. She got up looking down with a grin on her face. “ you know you’re really wasting my time here.”
“I could be touring this great city instead of kicking your ass so easily”

I still just laid there on the carpeted floor looking up at her. I knew she was good but I never imagined she would have been able to dominate me so much.

Her boyfriend was just sitting on the couch just watching tv. He saw her do this all the time and was also the victim of her beatings so this was nothing new to him. He called over to Lia, “ hey when are you going to put this poor guy out of his misery?” “Soon” she said “then we can go and see the big famous tree”

“Come on get up already, I got a lot to do”
Lia yelled at me. Still a bit groggy from the first two falls I again made my way back to my knees. “I give you credit for trying, but this is the last fall and this time I promise I’m putting you out.”

I was a bit worried when she said that, I really didn’t want to get ko’ed, it just made me nervous.

If I was going to have any chance I was going to have to be more aggressive. So as soon as she got to her knees I charged her, I spread my arms out wrapped them around her and pushed her back landing on top of her. She was surprised but still more fresher than I was. She used her strong legs to get me in her guard.

I could tell she wasn’t even going 100% but the pressure was pretty amazing. I trained in Juijitsu for less than a year and I do remember some moves so my first though was to break out of her guard, easier said than done. I used a lot of energy to try to escape it. I did what I remembered I pushed down on her waist and tried get out, but I just couldn’t escape those legs.

I was quickly burning up my energy trying to escape. She on the other hand hardly looked like she was using any energy at all, but that’s when I made my mistake and she quickly capitalize on it. She opened her guard putting one leg on my hip and the other she slammed on the back of my neck. She grabbed a hold of her leg and and then locked in a triangle on me.

I was trapped and in big trouble, there was nothing I could do and was going out fast. I did not want to be put to sleep and if I didn’t tap I was going out. I felt real groggy and didn’t even have the coordination to tap. I can say I was seeing stars. But out of no where she released her deadly hold on me. It was almost like a dream state at this point. I could see everything going on but could do nothing to do to stop her.

She easily pushed me on my back and mounted me. “Goodnight ken” I heard her say as she moved her body up mine.

Pinning my arms down she sat right on my face. Her red compression shorts covering my face. The smell of her body lotion mixed with her sweaty body filled my nose. I was totally at the mercy of Lia. The young girl who told me she always knocks out her opponents was about to do the same thing to me.

Then everything went dark.......

I don’t know how long I was out for or even where I was when I came to, but I looked around and I was alone. It took me a minute or so to remember where I was. I saw my phone laying on my chest, a bulge in my shorts with a big wet spot there.

I looked at my phone and I had a message from Lia. “I told you I would beat you, I hope you enjoyed yourself. I had to go, you can let yourself out. Oh by the way Stjepan said you can keep his shorts. He don’t want them back.

It took me a few minutes to get up. I gathered my stuff and left the room and made way home.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to kendawg For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jun-18, 03:05
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts
Default Re: Lia’s Trip

kendawg - don't sell yourself short. That was a really good job of setting the scene and populating it with believable characters. I hope you give us more. Thanks!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jun-18, 03:44
Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyandy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
kendawg - don't sell yourself short. That was a really good job of setting the scene and populating it with believable characters. I hope you give us more. Thanks!
Thank you. Coming from you that makes me feel good
Old 06-Jun-18, 05:02
Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Amazing story..love to been in your shoes
The Following User Says Thank You to Pottsville For This Useful Post: