Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Dec-18, 04:11
Points: 2,828, Level: 22 Points: 2,828, Level: 22 Points: 2,828, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Me versus my hot friend. I need your opinions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexybeatings [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She has soooo much strength in her lower body! If she didn’t have such strong legs I think I probably could’ve beaten her, but she generates so much power from below her waist that I couldn’t escape from her scissors/grapevines/etc. Plus the leverage she created with her smothering/facesitting was staggering! She totally wore me out and then smothered me into submission once I was too weak to fight back.

This is making me question just how many untrained, regular girls out there can kick
I need to not skip leg day if I want to beat this girl lol.
Would you suspect she's capable of this from just looking at her? This is making me wonder how many women out there can beat my ass.
Old 27-Dec-18, 08:56
Sexybeatings

Quote:
Originally Posted by greezy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Would you mind sharing the details of this match? Like what holds did she use etc.
She started the match by running at me and tackling me to the mat we had set up in her apartment. Like I said, I was totally caught off guard by her very impressive feminine strength. After she got me to the ground she managed to place me in a reverse headscissor. This was where I first realized I had no chance to beat her. The force she generated with her legs and glutes was crazy! I had no choice but to tap. In my newly exhausted state she pretty much toyed with me for the second round. She placed me in a sleeper hold, an arm bar, a figure four, before putting me out of my misery with a grapevine. After I tapped in the grapevine, she lowered her tits into my face and gave me a really awesome post match smothering. She switched off between breast smothering and facesitting me for an extended period of time after the match and wouldn’t let me stop hearing how I had been beat up by a girl and how my muscles were just for show. It was about as arousing as it was humiliating because she wore a bikini for the entire match.

Added after 30 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by capncrunch1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Would you suspect she's capable of this from just looking at her? This is making me wonder how many women out there can beat my ass.
I always assumed she might be able to kick my ass, or at the very least challenge me in a wrestling match. If she was some 5 ft 2 girl who weighed 100 lbs I would’ve never even thought about it, but she is definitely gifted with the physical attributes to beat up a guy. She’s about my same height and weighs close to what I weigh. I definitely have a stronger upper body, but her lower body strength was what gave her the advantage to dominate me in our match. Her double D’s could probably suffocate you even if you had an oxygen tank too lol ;D

Last edited by Sexybeatings; 27-Dec-18 at 08:56.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Dec-18, 10:31
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexybeatings [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She started the match by running at me and tackling me to the mat we had set up in her apartment. Like I said, I was totally caught off guard by her very impressive feminine strength. After she got me to the ground she managed to place me in a reverse headscissor. This was where I first realized I had no chance to beat her. The force she generated with her legs and glutes was crazy! I had no choice but to tap. In my newly exhausted state she pretty much toyed with me for the second round. She placed me in a sleeper hold, an arm bar, a figure four, before putting me out of my misery with a grapevine. After I tapped in the grapevine, she lowered her tits into my face and gave me a really awesome post match smothering. She switched off between breast smothering and facesitting me for an extended period of time after the match and wouldn’t let me stop hearing how I had been beat up by a girl and how my muscles were just for show. It was about as arousing as it was humiliating because she wore a bikini for the entire match.

Added after 30 minutes:

I always assumed she might be able to kick my ass, or at the very least challenge me in a wrestling match. If she was some 5 ft 2 girl who weighed 100 lbs I would’ve never even thought about it, but she is definitely gifted with the physical attributes to beat up a guy. She’s about my same height and weighs close to what I weigh. I definitely have a stronger upper body, but her lower body strength was what gave her the advantage to dominate me in our match. Her double D’s could probably suffocate you even if you had an oxygen tank too lol ;D
I would have developed a huge stain on my pants a few seconds into such a match. I'd confess my fetish and try to get appointments with her to destroy me as often as possible. It's a dream come true, the way you describe it.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixed For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Dec-18, 12:17
Points: 4,620, Level: 28 Points: 4,620, Level: 28 Points: 4,620, Level: 28
Last Achievements

This is getting me so fired up,man ! Being a stronger guy like me it is not so easy to find girls who can beat you,especially if they do not have martial arts experience… at least one would think. But this is just very special ! Her being so strong and thick and still curvy and feminine. Man... this is heaven on earth. This is one of the most exciting threads on here because I know this is real ! It just makes me wish that maybe one day I can meet a girl like this who is so strong and confident. I just have these dreams of women like that and just the special physical and erotic experience of wrestling and struggling and sweating just for fun, forgetting everything around you, it`s just you and this awesome female ! I cannot help it...but I think it is nothing to be ashamed of, although it might seem a little strange at first. But that is a topic for another thread I guess
The Following User Says Thank You to Egon37 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Dec-18, 13:49
Sexybeatings

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!!! She has agreed to a rematch this weekend! After texting back and forth this week, we’ve decided I deserve another chance at trying to beat her. I know I’m most likely going to be dominated again, but I’m excited to give it my all against this lovely wrestling goddess. I CAN’T WAIT!!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Dec-18, 14:44
Last Achievements

Quote:
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!!! She has agreed to a rematch this weekend! After texting back and forth this week, we’ve decided I deserve another chance at trying to beat her. I know I’m most likely going to be dominated again, but I’m excited to give it my all against this lovely wrestling goddess. I CAN’T WAIT!!!
Great !! This is AWESOME !
Old 27-Dec-18, 19:39
Points: 3,597, Level: 25 Points: 3,597, Level: 25 Points: 3,597, Level: 25
Last Achievements

We need to know the attire for the matches! Enjoy yourself!
The Following User Says Thank You to MWUSA11 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Dec-18, 21:40
Sexybeatings

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWUSA11 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
We need to know the attire for the matches! Enjoy yourself!
I will be wearing boxer briefs and I’d say there’s a 99.9 percent chance she will be wearing some sort of barely there, skin tight bikini that will struggle to contain her body while I struggle to not get totally demolished by this girl.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Dec-18, 23:11
Last Achievements

Quote:
I will be wearing boxer briefs and I’d say there’s a 99.9 percent chance she will be wearing some sort of barely there, skin tight bikini that will struggle to contain her body while I struggle to not get totally demolished by this girl.
I can`t… this is too much ! You are in for a treat, my friend ! I am happy for you Enjoy yourself
Old 28-Dec-18, 04:10
Sexybeatings

So the bikini is CONFIRMED. She also says if I can submit her just once, she’ll wrestle me topless! I may have to cheat if that’s the case lol. Expect a recap sometime later this weekend.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:

Tags
beaten up, mixed, sexy, wrestling