Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Nov-11, 21:53
Points: 6,078, Level: 33 Points: 6,078, Level: 33 Points: 6,078, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Babysitter has fun

One memory i will never forget is when my babysitter who also was my neighbor sat on me for over an hour and in the last few minutes sat on my face. I remember I had a crush on her, she was very attractive , blond , nice ass. I remember her always wearing skirts and you could see the shape of it as she wiggled when she walked.

I think she was about 6 years older than me at the time. I remember we were fighting over who got to watch their program on the tv and she won by pinning me down on the floor straddling my stomach while holding my hands down by the wrist. I remember trying to struggle for the first 10 minutes. I could see her panties but that never seemed to bother her. I tried to buck her off but to no avail and she just bounced up and down on me. Of course this knocked the wind out of me and I could feel this was a losing battle. I just wasn't strong enough and after i gave up she knew that I wouldn't struggle because I was too weak and tired so she would let go of my wrist and sit upright. Which made her a lot more heavy because at least when she was leaning forward pinning my arms their was less weight on my stomach, but after 20 minutes of this she was really starting to feel heavier and heavier. All I could do was stare at her breasts as they were swaying as she was moving up and down to get comfy. I actually felt myself getting hard and was hoping that she would not notice.

It was getting harder to breathe and could remember feeling my pulse in my stomach right where she was sitting and I thought she could feel it to but i guess she didn't care. So i would try to struggle a bit more but it was no use she would just easily pin my arms down and if i really tried to struggle she would bounce a bit and after that she would smack my face a bit , plug my nose and mouth or pinch my cheeks. So after the first 30 minutes her show was over and i really thought she would get off of me but she never did. Back then there was back to back episodes of the cosby show and she thought i still wanted the tv but i didn't. I just wanted her to get off of me so i started to beg her to get off , i told her she was to heavy for me but this must of pissed her off because she was not fat all she was in very good shape i think she may have been a cheer leader too but I am not sure.

Anyways she ended up extended out her legs to make herself even heavier. So i just gave up, i remember closing my eyes and turning my head to the side and just waiting for the cosby show to end. When it was over the best part finally happened to me. While I was begging her to get off me she got up and reverse sat on my face and told me that this would shut me up for a bit. I felt her knicked clad bottom decend on my face and felt the fresh stench of her panties as they brushed against my mouth and nose and my nose went up her crack. She must have sat there for at least 10 mins, but she never got off my face. All she would do is lift up a bit for me to get some air. My nose would come out of her crack and I would take a sharp intake of breath before plumeting down on my face. When it was all over I lay on the floor for a half hour because I could not get up. It felt like she was still sitting on my stomach. I can't remember if i told my parents or if they somehow found out but she never baby sat me again.

Tags
babysitter, boy, face, sgp, woman