Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Sep-17, 18:27
Points: 13,296, Level: 49 Points: 13,296, Level: 49 Points: 13,296, Level: 49
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default The Gatekeeper

Gatekeeper

In our wrestling league I serve as the gatekeeper. No one advances in level without defeating me in a best 3 out of 5 falls match. This may sound impressive but really its not because I am the gate keeper into the novice league.
At the age of 35 and with 15 years of experience my record is less than stellar but still good enough that I can keep the talentless out from advancing in rank. The league values rank for the purpose of issuing challenges. The higher your rank the more importance that is placed on your challenges. For example if a member of the senior tier challenges a novice that challenge would bid higher than an adept trying to challenge the same novice and the senior rank member would get the match.
So after 15 years of mixed wrestling with women in the greater Chicago area I have 20 wins and 730 losses. In a sense I am a whipping boy. Hence I was permanently banished to the novice ranks to fight the new girls that tried to rise from the recruit ranks into the novice ranks.
The rules are simple you must be with in 15 pounds of your opponent unless you both sign a waiver. You must break any hold the medic orders you to break and the medic is “god” defiance of the designated medic is punished severely. Outside of those rules all other activity is accepted with sexual submissions being common.

The first lady trying to join the novice rank is new college grad named Maria. She is an attractive Filipina that played volleyball all of her high school years and received a full ride scholarship in college to play volleyball. She stands 5’10” and weighs 160 pounds her body fat percent is only 16% so she is in excellent shape. I am 5’8” 170 pounds body fat 15%. I am stronger but older and more beat up so this will be interesting.

She enters the ring wearing a light pink sports bra, light pink boy shorts, white socks that go to her mid calf and pink nike tennis shoes. I wear my black singlet and black wresting boots. We stand in our corners and a wait the bell. Maria comes out of her corner slow and cautious but standing fully erect. I charge her full out and bury my shoulder into her beautiful abs slamming her into her own corner. While she is stunned and trying to breathe again I palm strike her in the forehead a few times. Maria is disoriented so I drape her arms around the ropes, spread her legs and apply an iron claw to her exposed crotch.

This elicits groans and slight screams from her for the next two minutes while I try to not only get the submission but also break her spirit. Even though I am having plenty of fun with her vagina I decide to change attacks because she still has a lot of fight left in her. After freeing her from the corner I whip her hard across the ring into the opposing corner following behind her with a body splash. She falls to the ground stunned and unable to prevent me from applying the crucifix leg spread vag claw comb. She struggled only briefly before giving her submission.
With only a two minute break between rounds Maria did not even make it back to her corner before the bell rang again. This time I stepped on her right ankle and picked up her left foot for some leg work. I spread her legs and twisted her ankle further tiring her out just before landing a head but to her exposed vagina. She curled into a ball and tapped out for her second submission.
The third bell rang and Maria was beaten while I was elated and engorged so much so that it was almost painful. Maria immediately knelt and begged for mercy from any more wrestling holds and offered to perform a sexual submission for me. I accepted and the beautiful dark eyed silky black haired woman took my cock gently into her mouth. The rest of her may have been beaten but her tongue was relentless. In less than two minutes I released a huge load into her mouth, which she promptly swallowed. Victory 3-0.
Maria will stay in the recruit league which is a mercy it is a training bracket protected from being challenged by the higher ranks but also means regardless of how much money their wrestling matches make she can only earn $50.00 a match until she can beat me and join the novice ranks.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to contender For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Sep-17, 00:04
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: The Gatekeeper

This is not my personal preference, being maledom, but I do like the possibilities that go along with the scenario. Thanks for sharing this with us, mate.
Old 20-Sep-17, 02:05
Last Achievements

There will certainly be variety.
Old 20-Sep-17, 07:37
Last Achievements

Gatekeeper the Other Side

If Joe is the male gate keeper that keeps the unworthy girls out of the novice division then Sandra is his counterpart. There are some exceptions Sandra’s goal is not to let in the best male wrestlers but rather those that are most entertaining. Other differences are that Joe has his job because beating him requires the most basic of skills which is good enough for entrance into the novice rank, but Sandra is skilled enough to keep the cruel and arrogant out.
Today her opponent is a young 20 year old college sophomore from some farm community in southern Illinois, you know the strong and polite type that mistakes machismo for chivalry. Sandra has more 30 years of wrestling experience and the body of a gymnast, which is a favorite hobby of hers still. She decides to wear her white with pick floral print two piece which shows off her six pack, shoulders, all of her legs and a peak of what her butt looks like, she finishes the looks with knee length light pink socks and white boots that come up mid calf. She is a 5’11” 165lbs muscular Italian woman with raven black hair streaked with gray that she keeps in a tight bun for her matches. She looks great and knows it and she knows how that affects most men.
Ben is called to the he is a 6’0” 180lbs blond boy of Anglo Saxon origins and currently his only training is weight lifting. He wears baby blue wrestling trunks with matching low calf boots. Sandra insists that they search each other to make sure both sides are playing fair. This is slightly unnerves Ben especially as Sandra spends a couple of heart beats feeling around his manhood as she checks for illegal objects.
Finally Jill tonight’s medic tells them the rules. Ben has declared himself a gentleman style wrestler swearing off dirty tricks and illegal holds and Sandra is a seductress style meaning she will do anything she can to get in your heart and head. The bell is rung and both contestants meet in the middle of the ring for a lock up briefly before Sandra grabs Ben’s leg and slings him to the mat causing pain to his right knee as he gets back up she wraps her arms around his waist for a suplex which she follows up with two more, delivering her version of Eddie Guerrero’s signature move. Ben stunned but Sandra pulls him up with a painful jaw thrust and all he can do is stagger trying to remain on his feet. Sandra kneels in front of Ben and in the putting one arm around his back to hold him and with the other she attacks his balls with light twisting and pulling. Ben can take no more and yells his submission. Sandra releases her grip and goes to her corner immediately so that the two minute count can start.
Ben tries to get to his corner but is unable to make it in time for the bell. This leaves his back turned to Sandra as the bell is rung. He turns around in time to receive a drop kick to the chest that backs him into the corner where he receives 10 alternating shoulders to the gut. His fight is completely gone but Sandra wants to really screw with the young boy toy so she wraps his arms around the ropes and puts his shins behind the lower rope in effect immobilizing his body and leaving him exposed to humilitation that she heaps on him by kneeling in front of him and playing with his penis and testicles. In frustration Ben moans “How can one so beautiful be so dirty”. The only response Sandra gave him was to pull down his trunks and start giving him a blow job. Three minutes later Ben groans and shoots a big load into Sandra’s mouth, which she made a show of swallowing. Jill rang the bell declaring Sandra the winner of round 2.
As Sandra walked to her corner she decided to let Ben join because he is just so much fun to kick the shit out of. Round three started two minutes later with Ben only partially free, Sandra hit him with a running palm strike knocking him out. She then freed him from the ropes and dragged him out mid ring where she rolled him on top of her for the ten count. Jill rang the bell declaring Ben the winner. In Ben’s state of confusion he barely realized what was going on till the end of the fifth round as he was declared the “winner” as Jill and Sandra laughed themselves silly before congratulating him on his victory and promotion to the novice ranks.
Jill the medic leaned into Sandra and said dibs on the next match with boy toy. Sandra laughed telling Jill to have fun.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to contender For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Sep-17, 14:44
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Variety is definitely a good thing, mate. Thanks for writing one for those of us who like to see the woman win, even though she staged his victory to let him into the Novice ranks. Nice twist, by the way. Thanks for this story.
Old 22-Jan-18, 23:43
Points: 10,943, Level: 45 Points: 10,943, Level: 45 Points: 10,943, Level: 45
Last Achievements

Maria
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Maria.jpg (922.7 KB, 306 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fisu01 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jan-18, 15:06
Last Achievements

awesome work perfectly captured
Old 26-Jan-18, 18:10
Points: 2,733, Level: 21 Points: 2,733, Level: 21 Points: 2,733, Level: 21
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisu01 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Maria
Where do u get these images from man?
They are stunning!!!!
Old 26-Jan-18, 20:05
fisu01
This message has been deleted by fisu01.
Old 26-Jan-18, 20:11
Points: 10,943, Level: 45 Points: 10,943, Level: 45 Points: 10,943, Level: 45
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark don [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Where do u get these images from man?
They are stunning!!!!
I make them. You can find the rest of my images here:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg d0034.jpg (751.8 KB, 163 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fisu01 For This Useful Post:

Tags
femdom., maledom, mixed pro wrestling