Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Oct-18, 00:59
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts
Default Re: SessionGirls Mixed Wrestling NEW POLICY

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Hard to believe someone who's been 'in the business for more than 10 years' with a good rep would leave you a note like that. You'd think they'd want to make sure standards are kept up in the scene. It's been a strange year.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Oct-18, 04:52
Points: 10,043, Level: 43 Points: 10,043, Level: 43 Points: 10,043, Level: 43
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anji [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Jennifer is doing a great job with not pay, I am grateful to her for giving us session girls, the best site for session wrestlers. I understand her frustration to try and get rid of scammers, which is not 100% foolproof, so we must all try and be aware of undesirable people from both sides of the fence using common sense. Again Jennifer, I really do appreciate your hard work as do many gals and guys on and off the forum !

What Anji said!!! Jennifer, yours is the best session site around and we all appreciate your dedication to wrestling and related athletics of all varieties. No site is completely proof against scammers and other undesirables and Jennifer does a good job of policing, all considered. It's up to the customer to exercise appropriate caution on requests for large deposits. There are many ladies to choose from and most ask reasonable deposits or even none at all.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mermao For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Oct-18, 09:36
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

I think pretty much all of us on this site respect you Jennifer and appreciate the work you do. I hope you get something out of it, maybe a boost in video sales or something, because it sounds like a lot of thankless work (or occasionally thanked but not paid).
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Oct-18, 19:02
Producer
Points: 30,392, Level: 76 Points: 30,392, Level: 76 Points: 30,392, Level: 76
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,211 Times in 581 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
First off, you're doing an amazing service both to the wrestlers and to the clients. So thank you for that.

Secondly, what you're asking is really fair. I mean maybe you can put somewhere *Jennifer approved* for wrestlers that you know are real. So you wouldn't have to ask Ashley Wildcat etc. to do this.

But unfortunately, the site does need to be cleaned up. Way too many inactive or fake emails.
"But unfortunately, the site does need to be cleaned up. Way too many inactive or fake emails"

Agreed!! I just found out that 737 profiles have not logged in for 6 months or longer.
I will be sending out a notice shortly telling these girls they need to log in by Oct. 15th to prevent their profile from being deleted.
SessionGirls will definitely Shrink ... but Quality is always better than Quantity!
Old 09-Oct-18, 22:36
Points: 13,217, Level: 49 Points: 13,217, Level: 49 Points: 13,217, Level: 49
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
No , it's not Devon.
In fact Devon will be joining the forum today
and offering to make arrangements to those that she
owes money to along with explaining WHY she did
what she did.
She's asking for a second chance and if she is willing to make good
with the people she owes, then I'm happy to give it to her on my end.

Thank you Anji!!! I appreciate that you Appreciate!!! lol
Btw, I'm pretty sore today.. thanks to you!! lol
I look forward to rolling on the mats with you again, even thou
you humble me XOXO
Thanks for all that you do Jennifer, I am all for second chances too. When/where is Devon's post explaining her actions? I would like to read it.
The Following User Says Thank You to sarge0068 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Oct-18, 00:23
Points: 3,542, Level: 24 Points: 3,542, Level: 24 Points: 3,542, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarge0068 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for all that you do Jennifer, I am all for second chances too. When/where is Devon's post explaining her actions? I would like to read it.
I would suggest that silence speaks volumes, she has scammed a lot of people over the years. I too would welcome her explanation but like the boy who cried wolf it's going to be hard to believe her without proof that she's true to her word. I just don't think she'll post and own up to what she's done.
Old 10-Oct-18, 01:49
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Hard to believe someone who's been 'in the business for more than 10 years' with a good rep would leave you a note like that. You'd think they'd want to make sure standards are kept up in the scene. It's been a strange year.
Always remember: "no good deed goes unpunished!"
The Following User Says Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Oct-18, 03:51
Moderator [D]
Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
. . . But unfortunately, the site does need to be cleaned up.
Way too many inactive or fake emails.
Agreed!! I just found out that 737 profiles have not logged in for 6 months or longer.
I will be sending out a notice shortly telling these girls they need to log in by Oct. 15th to prevent their profile from being deleted.
SessionGirls will definitely Shrink ... but Quality is always better than Quantity!
I know a few girls who are pregnant at the moment and one who had a surgery that takes her a longer time to recover.
These girls don’t care about emails at the moment.

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Perhaps you should not delete these profiles (fake profiles of course you should) but write a big red line on top of the profile saying: "This member wasn’t active since" though the date of the last login already is shown on the profile.

Another possibility is to move these profiles in a special folder named like "Inactive Girls".

Sometimes it’s not bad to find some information / profiles about girls who are long time retired.

There are so many video producers out there who don’t tell you the height / weight / background . . . of the girls participating in the videos . . .
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ManInBlack For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Oct-18, 18:26
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInBlack [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I know a few girls who are pregnant at the moment and one who had a surgery that takes her a longer time to recover.
These girls don’t care about emails at the moment.

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Perhaps you should not delete these profiles (fake profiles of course you should) but write a big red line on top of the profile saying: "This member wasn’t active since" though the date of the last login already is shown on the profile.

Another possibility is to move these profiles in a special folder named like "Inactive Girls".

Sometimes it’s not bad to find some information / profiles about girls who are long time retired.

There are so many video producers out there who don’t tell you the height / weight / background . . . of the girls participating in the videos . . .
I think we're asking Jennifer to already do a lot of work, asking her to then put separate folders etc. is too much. If the girl wants to come back, it should be on them not Jennifer to put in the effort.
The Following User Says Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Oct-18, 18:42
Points: 12,999, Level: 49 Points: 12,999, Level: 49 Points: 12,999, Level: 49
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,238 Times in 546 Posts

I was a fan of Wb270 for more than ten years, and I often see what is new at that website, but this is the first time I found out about the SessionGirls website and it looks great. I knew I visited this place for some reason.
The Following User Says Thank You to rapidjeff For This Useful Post: