Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Jun-18, 13:28
Points: 36,935, Level: 84 Points: 36,935, Level: 84 Points: 36,935, Level: 84
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,550 Times in 540 Posts
Default Re: Rage reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atanas BG [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I greet you all!

No matter the richness of one's vocabulary, few words exist that can resemble a description of Rage's magnificence. Firstly, she is beautiful. That is the first thing one realises. Secondly, her hospitality is indeed commendable and warms one's heart. Then, once the battle starts she demonstrates much might and dexterity. One experiences a boost of competitiveness. I wrestled her in a semi-competitive/competitive match for an hour and a half and must admit that it was truly hard-fought, yet I was repeatedly crushed. Our session was in Belgrade where she provided an apartment space where it was most comfortable to wrestle. Communicating with her is a pleasure and for every single one wrestling her would be a privilege.
Sorry but I have to say that yours is a pretty rich vocabulary, very impressive, and definitely worthy of reviewing a woman that in my humble opinion looks to be one of the most beautiful and capable wrestlers around.

Hoping she gets to the UK and I can be repeatedly crushed too
Old 01-Jul-18, 04:25
Ignore My Taps
Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,719 Times in 291 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank_FM [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
domination part of our session...

I can say it was very painful, humiliation and very exciting for me as well. She tied my hands and legs so I was totally helpless. She was torturing me by many kinds of wrestling holds like bodyscissor, front and reverse headscissors, facesitting, smothering, trampling etc. I tapped out many times. I was ultimately exhausted and totally beaten, broken and defeated when she finished
Round 4 was great, Round 5, 6, and 7 were great. You were so helplessly defeated that you had tears in your eyes? Is that what happened?

Rage outweighs me by almost 15 pounds, over 6 kg. You gave a tremendous, full description of a fabulous match that I would dare myself to have. I would want to think that Rage would take full advantage of her power and domination over me and not stop, if we agreed on that ahead of time. Your review makes me all the more want to see her.

Great post, with pictures. This is the way a great mixed wrestling org share should be done. Outstanding. Thank you.
Old 01-Jul-18, 07:48
Points: 4,506, Level: 28 Points: 4,506, Level: 28 Points: 4,506, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Rage is a very good deal for sporty sessions.
I met her in Zurich in May.
Very enthusiastic, very very flexibel, so she can invent new moves.
She trains very hard so if you can resist today, it won't be the same in the future.
Maybe you can soften her with a few chocolates....
BR
Topi
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Topi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Aug-18, 18:33
Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31
Last Achievements

I had the pleasure to meet Rage twice now, and I hope I'll have many more.

This post will describe my first encounter, when she'd been training for only a few months. I have had dozens of sessions, I'm reasonably big (1.77m, a bit less than 90kg, solid core and well trained neck ) and I have enough martial arts training for a decent defense. Rage used her great bodily awareness, aggression, few months of training and especially her ruthlessness and joy in dominating on the mats to gain the upper hand and fully exploit that to defeat me.

On arrival, I was create welcomed by a chatty, bubbly girl who told me enthusiastically that my wish to end up tapping a lot after a semi-final competitive start, was straight up her alley.

Her first submission came in four minutes, through a reverse headscissor.
She then fought really hard for the next few submissions - and I fought really hard not to tap.

As she kept me underneath her continuously (and later when she kept me locked up in holds continuously) she drained my ability to fight back.
Then, to my shock, this beautiful young but relatively small young woman submitted me using a bodyscissor - which was nicely done, combined with a full nelson.

After a range of onslaught style submissions using figure fours, scissors and chokes, she could basically submit me as she pleased, sometimes fast, other times she took her time. She made good on her promise that I'd be tapping ridiculously often, and she started pursuing her private objective: to smother me with a facesit. I had great fun - and so did Rage, as she kept giggling, twisting me in increasingly awkward positions and commenting on how the colour of my face matched her outfit.

After a while I started to just try and “take it”.
I remember thinking “now I'm really fucked” when she submitted me with a rear headscissor, a hold that usually doesn't work well on me.. And that's when she started to turn up the mean - in a creative and cheerful way: I panicked in a foot smother, begged to avoid more headscissors and to her delight I tapped frantically to a pubic choke.
And finally she could enjoy her well deserved facesits..

Rage was very pleased with herself for having delivered on her promise to make me tap excessively often, and a pleased Rage is a beautiful Rage.

Having thoroughly defeated me, she finished the hour by keeping me in her (rather effective) front headscissors for a long time, alternating submissions by using different muscles.. She literally squeezed the snot out of me, and because I was busy clenching her legs, she assisted me with wiping the tears from my eyes.

I'd had so much fun that I asked if we could extend the session.. And I was in luck, she had the time and I had the means for another half hour..
Which might have been the toughest thirty minutes of my life haha. She had paced the session for me to be done and broken at the end of the hour.. But she had plenty of squeezing power left, and she had figured out how to optimally use it on me.

Honestly, this part of the session is a bit blurry to me.. Luckily I got to record the session, so I can share some observations.
Rage consistently used the fraction of a second I got to take a rest after a submission to improve the positioning of her hold and make it more tight. As a result, it looked more like I had periods where I wasn't tapping than they other way around.

The session ended with something I have literally never ever done before: I asked if my opponent could please please stop beating me up, because I'd had enough before the (extra) time was up.
I loved it.

Rage takes great pride and pleasure in her victory, which showed from her intense expression when she had to squeeze hard for a tap - and from her smug smiling face when she took the time to enjoy (or increase) my predicament.
She has a vocabulary and a laugh that is well equipped for ridiculing a losing opponent, but she is also exceptionally careful and respectful (for somebody who aims to sit on your face).

After the session I had a shower, and we sat down for a chat and a glass of water, and when I was able to walk straight and relatively steady I got on my way.

When she hugged me goodbye, I could one last time feel her upper body, and her hug betrayed what her studentesque, bubbly appearance hid so well: she's been groomed for session wrestling with a life long of doing sports. She proved to me that she has the balance and instinct to truly dominate a session. And she promised to keep learning new fighting skills to kick our assess in increasingly creative, sexy and painful ways.
Luckily, I got to meet her a second time already, and I'll post that session report soon.
Thanks Rage!
Old 08-Sep-18, 08:13
Points: 66, Level: 1 Points: 66, Level: 1 Points: 66, Level: 1

I recently met Rage in Düsseldorf/Germany, and I'm totally entusiastic about her! Already the email contact was excellent! I told her that I like very much to get headlocked and that I wanted her to put me in a long and powerful headlock. She kindly agreed to do a session with me with focus on headlock. She loves it to have her victim completely under control and see him struggle.

At the beginning of the session, I explained her what kind of headlock I mean: it's a standing side headlock where the pressure is on my chin, not on the neck in order to avoid choking. Next moment I found myself in that headlock, and I was surprised and even shocked, as I hadn't expected her to be so strong!!! She really had a very powerful headlock on me, and I tapped after a few seconds! After a short break, she put me in her headlock again, squeezing less hard than before, and started dragging me around on her wrestling mat. By the way, the mat was the largest one I've ever seen. So there was plenty of space, and she used it for dragging me around so fast that I was forced to run in order to prevent my head from moving faster than the rest of my body! Incredible! When she reduced the speed, she increased the pressure and her headlock became so painful that I tapped again. But every time I tapped, she loosened a little bit her grip but didn't release me! Then she immediately continued dragging me around and bullying me in her powerful headlock. After all, it was the most exhausting headlock session I ever had in all my life!!! There was no chance to escape from Rage's headlock except by begging for mercy!!! Then she released me for a moment but didn't give me much time. She just allowed me to sweep the sweat off my face and to drink something, then she continued dragging me around and bullying me in her super powerful headlock!!! She obviously enjoyed it and had plenty of fun, and she did it with ease, while I was sweating and struggling and getting more and more exhausted. In the end, I gave up and finished the session before the end of the session time, as I was totally destroyed, almost unable to keep myself on my legs. The rest of the time, I was laying down on the mat in order to recover and cool down a little bit before I went to have a shower. - Oh my God! Rage was so awesome!!! For most guys, that would have been a humiliation that they would never like to experience in all their life - but I enjoyed every moment of it.

Rage is a very nice girl indeed! She doesn't look extremely muscular, but she's a package of beauty, intelligence, strength and stamina! She's very kind and has a very good sense of humour, so it is really fun to be with her. She is a "naughty girl" in the most positive sense. I like her a lot and I'm already looking forward to meet her next time. Humorous as she is, she promised that she will always have a free place for my head under her arm.

Lesson learned: Never underestimate a pretty young woman! She could be much stronger than you and show you where is your place!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to headlock_victim For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Sep-18, 19:54
Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,714 Times in 964 Posts

I also had a beautiful session with Rage this summer.
First, she is such a great person to meet : her email communication was both concise and personal, and her dedication to wrestling as a passion is always visible, something she just enjoys to share. She was near the end of a long trip but her enthusiasm and energy were simply impressive.

The session was a mix of semi-competitive and onslaught at the end (not letting me go between holds). Having followed her fast improvements on videos, I expected to be helpless and she indeed didn't let me any chance.
Rage has such a great competitive spirit and was delighted to control me with her body triangle (my 50 kg and small waist being such an easy target). She was determined and aggressive in order to always take my back, alternating between intense scissors and slower phases to get me tired.

Proud of her success, her transition to a more dominating role was natural and effortless. She did great to find a sense of balance in sensations, making me partly disoriented while still being "present" and completely aware of the pace of the session. Rage was both unmerciful and graceful in her postures, until her final moment of victory.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Maitsek For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Oct-18, 15:45
Points: 10,096, Level: 43 Points: 10,096, Level: 43 Points: 10,096, Level: 43
Last Achievements

Does Rage do scissor KOs?
Old 04-Nov-18, 05:31
Points: 3,611, Level: 25 Points: 3,611, Level: 25 Points: 3,611, Level: 25
Last Achievements

I can confirm that Rage is a great session wrestler. I had asked her to be cruel and she sure was. I thought to wrestle her more, but she just threw me on the mat too easily. I am not the best wrestler myself, but my 188cm/88kg didn’t stand a chance. I can fully recommend Rage!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mrgig For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jan-19, 09:56
Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31
Last Achievements

It's not my habit to send in multiple reviews on the same session girl, but for Rage I made an exception, because I felt that this second session added enough new stuff for an update.. Which is kind of awesome, because my first review was already ridiculously positive. But if possible the second session was even better
Note that I'll see her again soon, so I can't wait to see what's next

The first thing I noticed was that Rage was even more fit than before. This was very noticeable in her herms, which showed beautiful definition. Also, she travels with mats now, which also adds a lot to the fun. And I think she got even better at talking smack.. Just a few examples from her very large repertoire: 'You look like you're relaxing; there's no time to relax', 'Come on, you can tap harder than this', 'Tap like a man, come on!', and my favorite: 'It's so awesome when you start panicking, it's cute!' And the final difference with the first session: she had no issue keeping me trapped in her beloved facesits, and submitted me with them easily, while earlier I could usually push her off.

So on to the 'match'.. Rage kept me close from the start, and I kept trying not to give her the first submission hold.. Because I knew she'd leverage that hold for all it's worth, and I would not get a second chance to stay in the game.. And so did she.. "Did you think you were getting one second of control today?" I said I would, but my optimism didn't help me, because even though she didn't get her submission hold immediately, it took her only 3 minutes before she could get on top and stay there without using her hands..

While I remember feeling a bit proud it took her 'long' before she got her first submission, I learned from looking back at the recording that it took her only 8 minutes, and she spent the better part of that with postponing the submission - probably to drain my energy. And I'm slightly embarrassed to say that after 15 minutes, my game plan wasn't more than 'I am going to try to survive until the next hold'. Well, actually I'm not embarrassed at all, because I did not 'give' her anything: she took it, and then kept it :P And starting minute 18, the tapping party began, thanks to her brutal, scary and almost rude front headscissors. My last moment of feeling proud was when she said 'the boy can take some scissors.. Without passing out!'

Rage is an expert in applying her holds really tight.. I remember feeling trapped and breathing hard, while she said: 'I'm not even squeezing yet'. Of course she squeezed me hard after that, and again, and again.
Only after an hour she applied her first bodyscissor.. With brutal results. And then the first RNC - at first to control me, then to well.. play torture me haha. After one and a half hour, I was pleading and begging her not to go finish applying her reverse headscissor before she even locked it in. At that point, I was completely spent, and she made us have fun for another 30 awesome minutes.
Rage is very creative, and she pays a lot of attention to your position, so she knows when to readjust one of your arms, legs or whatever to a more uncomfortable and helpless position.. In my session, she usually followed that up with insane scissors, the effect of which she also observed carefully - appreciating the change in color of my face, the noises I make ('that's a nice sound', or: 'I can't hear what you're saying, it's muffled', and in general a lot of laughing at my expense).
I continuously tried to wiggle my way out of her prolonged holds - I suspect because she created just enough freedom for me to do so.. Just so she could show that she could keep me there regardless, and to manoeuvre me into an even tighter hold. And the more I tired trying to fight her, the more cheerful she got.

After the match, we concluded that I hadn't had a single break during the two hours.. She did have a water break, but at the time I didn't even know that she did.. I was too busy screaming and tapping while she was drinking water. We practiced new creative and painful ways where she would very elegantly make me beg, and the last half hour I was completely out of this world. Pure panic, I just kept tapping, and tapping.. So much, that when I thought back at the session, my eyes started watering again, and my hands started looking for things to tap..

My guess is that she likes you to fight back equally for the challenge as for the resulting shift in power to her. Obviously you can't fight back when you're in a well-applied triangle choke.. But you can't fight back either when you're exhausted and spent. It took her only a short career as sessionette to become an expert at playing with how you can't fight back - like a cat with a mouse.. I can't wait to find out what other ways she's learned now to make fighting back moot. She's super nice, and super mean.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to tomjui For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Feb-19, 13:27
Points: 2,436, Level: 20 Points: 2,436, Level: 20 Points: 2,436, Level: 20
Last Achievements

Skilful Shieldmaiden too Strong for Stubborn Dutchman

Six weeks after our first email contact the day (Prey Day and Pray Day, we called it) had come to learn to know Rage (a well-chosen name for this female wrestler) on the mat. I had been wondering all those weeks whether I (being a bit taller, 15 kg heavier, much older, some jiu-jitsu experience in years gone by) would be able to keep up the fight against this "certified man crusher" (I like that name too). Once kneeled on the mats, I promised myself not to get distracted by her body in beautiful leggings and a sports bra and I was awaiting her first move. She got me down terribly quickly, but I just managed to keep my arm away from being caught by her dangerous legs. Rage is experienced enough to seduce her victims into such a submission lock already in the session's first half minute. So to keep up I needed all my strength and I must foresee where her manoeuvres would be tricky enough to lead me into humiliation and pain. On a couple of occasions I did manage to withstand her attacks, but often I could not and had to tap. I am a person who likes it to become locked up eventually in painful submission holds, but prior to such decisive moments I want to perform as an escape artist. I think I too hard tried escaping from her threatening attacks, and therefore got exhausted sooner than planned. Yet, throughout our fight I hesitated between a more intense (competitive) and a lesser intense (semi-competitive) fight. Rage noticed my efforts to escape and thus to avoid tapping and she called me stubborn; that was a true remark of her. On the other hand I got thrilled when I would let go my stubbornness a bit more and yes, consequently, my head got trapped in a figure-4 lock between those dangerous thighs and calves (I on my back, she in reversed order on top of me). Here I was confronted with the abilities and advantages of her spirit, skills and power: my head was squeezed and I needed to tap, although I much enjoyed the intense grip of her thighs on my head. We couldn't see each others faces as her buttocks (not to be missed!) were in the way. Not much later (now I was really getting exhausted) I experienced her strength again when I was vainlessly trying to free myself from her facesitting mode. Rage has a clever way of pressing your straight arms down and finding the right spot to take place on you. After having folded my legs double to the limit, she let me dream of an escape. I wasn't far from fainting, actually, and I wish I could have stayed in that dream for a while, but Rage prompted me to tap. Near the end of the session I was lying on my belly and Rage sat on my back. With her powerful legs she managed to force my elbows to touch each other, while her crossed feet, at kiss distance from my face, were pressing my head into the mat. This first session (of many to come) ended with a gogoplata (new for me): I found it astonishing how she, with her foot pressing under my chin, could stop this stubborn opponent from breathing!
My session with Rage has learned me that I had better allow myself some more tapping, in order not to get exhausted already after 45 minutes. Next time I shall be more sensitive and enjoy the full 60 minutes of superiority of this powerlady. I highly recommend you to go for an intense wrestling session when she comes to visit your country.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to paulosmikros For This Useful Post: