Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Jul-18, 21:29
Producer
Points: 30,392, Level: 76 Points: 30,392, Level: 76 Points: 30,392, Level: 76
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,211 Times in 581 Posts
Default Re: Julieray .. Julie Winchester

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Does this guy have references @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]? Sad to think about but I could see a guy demanding his payment back or he'll claim the session never happened etc.
And I could see the girl claiming she had the session when she really didn't.
So this is a HE/SHE SAID and it's up to the guy who is deciding to book with Julie to decide if he wants to leave a deposit or not.

In the meantime, here is the actual email correspondence:

Hello Jennifer,

I understand you are the owner of the site sessiongirls.com and that is why I am hoping you can help me out or give me some advice at least.

I have had many sessions with women in Canada, USA, and the UK. I am not new at this. I always enjoy my time with any woman and haven't had any problems until last week.

I was in Vegas for a trip and was looking to session with a woman and found one. We organized a time and date, and I even sent her the full amount.

Long story short, it didn't end up happening because of a "misunderstanding" apparently. So I did not have any other available time, therefore I just asked for the money back. She agreed to, rudely, and hasn't sent it back yet. She has also been ignoring my emails and not responding. It has been a week now.

I have so much respect for you women and the business, but I do not like getting screwed over this way for the money. I do not know why she did that and I know not all the women in the business are like this. I'm not even sure if she has done this in the past. This has really upset me.

I am not trying to ruin her name, that is why I'm not saying it until you let me know if you can help or give advice.

I'm sorry if I have to get you involved, but it seems quite immature on her end.

MY RESPONSE:

I apologize that you are having this bad experience.
Yes, I can definitely help you out.
If you can please send me a screenshot showing proof
of the payment you made , that will help me when I reach out
to the girl. Also, I will need her Username that she uses on
SessionGirls.

My Email to Julie :

Hi JulieRay,

A complaint was made against you regarding not refunding a deposit to

There has been proof of payment that the deposit was sent to you.

If you can please resolve this matter within the next 3 business days it
will prevent having your profile disabled.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Thank you,
Jennifer Thomas

Julie's Response:

"This guy is crazy and a stalker but do what you need to do thanks "

The guy who made complaint :

Yes she just emailed me calling me a psycho and crazy. She threatened me that she will contact the authorities. Honestly I don't want any problems. I just want my money back. Thank You

XOXO

Last edited by Jennifer; 09-Jul-18 at 21:38.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jennifer For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jul-18, 22:05
Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Wow really difficult situation here, from what he wrote to you he seems to be serious and respectful.

The question for me is what was this "misunderstanding" ? What if they set up a time, she prepared was waiting for him and he didnīt show up (not on purpose but because of misunderstanding), a deposit would be lost in that case ? But how about a complete session fee ?
And then again she wrote like there was a session Is she referring that there was one scheduled and he just failed to show up, or claiming they had one ?

Questions over questions, really difficult to judge (at least for me).

Last edited by Juvi; 09-Jul-18 at 22:13.
Old 09-Jul-18, 22:47
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

I can't help but notice that Julie never answered the question on returning the deposit or whether the session happened. Even if the guy is a creep (and his e-mail seems respectful, Julie could have forwarded a creepy e-mail if it was threatening or along those lines).

And even if the guy is a creep, if the session never happened, either return his money or say why you're not, like paid for the space or something like that.

It's got to be tough for Jennifer to play Referee - props for that, but I don't see anything in Julie's response that justifies not returning the deposit.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jul-18, 23:19
Points: 5,808, Level: 32 Points: 5,808, Level: 32 Points: 5,808, Level: 32
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

In which walk of life do we pay $300 and get called a stalker for requesting a refund for a service not rendered. I just got of the phone with my internet service provider arguing about $35. I'm definitely not about to okay that much being lost. The way the system work I think guidelines might have to be put to reduce the amount of freestyle. I heard once someone paid for a session and tried to cancel 2 months ahead and couldn't get a refund. Stories like that are crazy to me as nobody should put up with that for services rendered.
My suggestion will be cases like that the session wrestler need to be blacklisted but that's a just dream as I have talked to guys who have gotten screwed by the same session wrester twice over.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mecury007 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jul-18, 23:20
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Jennifer, thanks for reporting this!

Julie's reaction to this - posting real name of the guy who complained in order to hurt him - is indicative of a person who is at fault and not willing to fix the situation.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jul-18, 16:08
Points: 4,170, Level: 27 Points: 4,170, Level: 27 Points: 4,170, Level: 27
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I don't claim to know what happened with this incident, so I can only provide some feedback from my personal experiences with Julie Winchester.

I've had a number of sessions with her over the last 3-4 years. In my case, she was always very clear and personable in her communications prior to the sessions. She re-confirmed the time and location of our sessions the day or two before each meeting. For each session, Julie arrived right on time, and on most occasions even sent a text that she was on her way and would be there in X minutes.

During the sessions she was very likeable, friendly and easy to get along with. We did go out for a meal after a few of the sessions so I got to know her a bit more in a more casual setting. She struck me as a "normal" person who genuinely has a caring personality, and certainly not someone who is all about herself or any sort of diva.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mocha For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jul-18, 18:43
Points: 55,987, Level: 100 Points: 55,987, Level: 100 Points: 55,987, Level: 100
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,440 Times in 1,285 Posts

I have no direct knowledge as to who's story to believe, so I remain neutral. However, never having met Julie, none of this would deter me from booking a session with her if the opportunity presented itself. If she was somebody new on the scene, then I would be reluctant.
Old 10-Jul-18, 23:04
Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,714 Times in 964 Posts

It is a complicated situation and this is not an easy role for Jennifer.
But like others have stated, the context makes me understand her decision, even if it does not have to define for us the value of Julie Winchester as a session wrestler or a person.
The Following User Says Thank You to Maitsek For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jul-18, 12:11
Points: 14,256, Level: 51 Points: 14,256, Level: 51 Points: 14,256, Level: 51
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,096 Times in 394 Posts

Jennifer, right or wrong notwithstanding, I echo what another colleague said here, thanks for what you do. In all my years on this scene, I never enjoyed the privilege of meeting you (unfortunately), but you're clearly a sharp, intelligent, and resourceful businesswoman.
Best,
A.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to galaxy advisory For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Nov-18, 18:19
Points: 4,849, Level: 29 Points: 4,849, Level: 29 Points: 4,849, Level: 29
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Julieray (Julie Winchester) profile removed!

I have had the pleasure of meeting Julie Winchester in person many times over the years. From personal experience I can tell you that she has always been a great person to be around and extremely honest and FUN. She really introduced me to mixed and female wrestling.
Probably saw her half a dozen times dating back maybe 15 years. But only once since she moved to Vegas.

I would not hesitate to see her again.