Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Feb-15, 19:24
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts
Default Re: How long in a headscissors?

Alapha,

Guess its like anything you do in sport, the better you get, the better you want to get

Her transformation has been amazing and she has an insatiable desire to learn new holds, a lot of it comes with the confidence she has gotten in our matches

There is a website for couple that have a safe sane way of learning to apply holds, don't know if I can give the info, but if you email me I will give you the website

Sometimes the holds are a disaster as well. She once tried a romero hold, but her legs were not strong enough to get me in the air, so I just fell back on her in a heap on top of her lolol
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to desertgoodguy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Feb-15, 00:02
Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Guys, you're REALLY making me jiggle and have a lot of fun !!!
Arekah is literally my "main event" of the year !
Well, after her emails, I think is the same for her
After her last reply to me (post #22, [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]) I was burning into... Now, I have a real "turbine" inside

THANKS SO MUCH
Old 06-Feb-15, 06:34
Points: 5,724, Level: 32 Points: 5,724, Level: 32 Points: 5,724, Level: 32
Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2%
Last Achievements

How long in a headscissor before going out, does that depend on the power of the girl, or have judo or jitsu girls special techniques that are even more dangerous?
Old 06-Feb-15, 14:37
Points: 4,993, Level: 29 Points: 4,993, Level: 29 Points: 4,993, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥αlphα♀ [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] thanks for the confirmation, know your luck then. Is it the same for you @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] ? the awakening of the semi-sadistic-wife-side ?

injuries yes ... but since danger is a component of this attraction the best thing we can do is recognize what can lead to permanent injuries as opposed to injuries we can recover from.

For exemple 2 years ago I got my knee broken from a Grapevine, she built-up her clutch slowly but she was so beautiful in her effort with her defiant eyes into mine I didn't tap out, then felt a sudden sharp pain, she released her hold immediately and the pain was gone, no trouble. Turned out that was the internal meniscus being slightly sheared. From that point the slit becomes a tear simply by walking and kneeling and eventually the meniscus gest completely mashed between bones (mine not hers). You don't feel a thing because like most cartilage structures it's not innervated, until it hits other structures, like rupturing the join lubricant sack. 2 months after I was heading to Emergency and it took me 3 months to walk normally, and the meniscus, which protects the bones from friction is gone forever. I don't see her the same way now … she's even more sexy (and I tap out very quickly from any join lock). That's a permanent injury.

Head scissors on the other hand, or more precisely blood choke neck scissors, never got me into trouble, yes pretty dizzy after with Gia and a cracked teeth once but in a front figure four head lock, the filing was bad anyway and the aura and power of Scar deserved no lesser tribute. I always ask beforehand to watch for my raised hand and to release the pressure immediately as it goes limp, not one second after but immediately like in miliseconds, it's an old advice from MMA Mayra Conde. From @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]'s review it seems Arekah also does repetitive "near pass outs" rather than one long one, it's so much more exhilarating, btw your feedback just got me signed in with Arekah next time she tours.

It's time to write a book about the subject, how to apply holds, pain without injury, reducing risks, domination technics, etc… I guess someone has to put the money to organise that.

How did you cracked your tooth? Which tooth was that?
Old 06-Feb-15, 15:40
Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31
Last Achievements

I wrestled a lot with my younger stepsister when we were kids, and she could really pour on the pressure when she wanted to. The time she got me to tap out the quickest was when a girl she was friends with was there watching. I think my stepsister wanted to show off and embarrass me a little, and she got me in a tight front headscissor, pulled my head into her crotch, and squeezed hard and fast. Instantly I felt my head start to tingle and saw blackness creeping in around the edges of my vision. I tapped out in panic before I could even attempt an escape. I almost always enjoyed wrestling with my stepsister, but that particular experience was legitimately frightening and humiliating.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sadmachine For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Feb-15, 15:42
Last Achievements

kind of fun when you learn how to take it to the edge before it gets too bad, and then back off
Old 06-Feb-15, 15:49
♥αlphα♀

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], exactly like that, by the same 1000lbs legpress legs.

Practically the pressure was entirely transfered through my jaw and I could feel my lower and upper molars starting to shatter one against the other, small cracking sounds and the pain rushing to the roots, that's when I tapped urgently and she released. She had plenty more power in reserve and was totally capable to break most of my teeth in this hold ... a shocking finding, never thought that was possible even my wildest fantasy.

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Feb-15, 15:51
Last Achievements

figure four is even more deadly than the average scissor
Old 07-Feb-15, 00:46
Points: 4,993, Level: 29 Points: 4,993, Level: 29 Points: 4,993, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥αlphα♀ [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], exactly like that, by the same 1000lbs legpress legs.

Practically the pressure was entirely transfered through my jaw and I could feel my lower and upper molars starting to shatter one against the other, small cracking sounds and the pain rushing to the roots, that's when I tapped urgently and she released. She had plenty more power in reserve and was totally capable to break most of my teeth in this hold ... a shocking finding, never thought that was possible even my wildest fantasy.

Amazing! Who was she?
Old 07-Feb-15, 04:36
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

I think he mentioned that it was Jen Abshire. If it was her then 1000 pounds is on the low end of weight that lovely lower body is capable of moving. She seems to have stopped touring recently, which is too bad. Both Jen and Megan are pros at making you drool over their lush physiques before dominating you with them.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Feb-15, 08:46
♥αlphα♀
This message has been deleted by ♥αlphα♀.