Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Feb-15, 11:45
♥αlphα♀

Default Re: How long in a headscissors?

affirmative
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Jan-19, 19:47
Points: 4,650, Level: 28 Points: 4,650, Level: 28 Points: 4,650, Level: 28
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I was surprised by a lot of these answers. Rather, I was surprised by the one I didn't see.
I've mentioned Laura a few times. I dated her some years ago. She was around 30, I was around 40. She was a powerlifter and knowledgeable wrestler, I was a schlub. Her thing was dominance and control. My thing was getting my face between her legs.
On several occasions she happily made an evening of the intersection of our desires. One particular night I was showing her a website I'd found of a couple that labeled and demonstrated holds. I was on the floor near her as she scrolled through some of the holds and commented on them. Without warning, she grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me into a reverse headscissors, locking it down. At this point, I could hear nothing and could barely see over the mounds of her big, strong ass in her black "boy shorts." I could feel the vibrations of her talking and when she laughed, but I heard nothing. Usually she rolled us both over so she was on her back (the only way she could climax), and after a while, I expected and tried to move her into that position. But as she'd had an orgasm earlier in the evening, she was happy to scissor me. Long story, but it was more than an hour that she kept me there. When I tried to move, she clamped down and I understood that I was going to endure this until she let me out. Over and over I moved my hands or tried to prop myself up to roll us, and over and over she squeezed until I stopped.
So, the longest for me is over an hour, but unlike many of the commenters, she wasn't trying to extract a submission. She'd long had that.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to walrus21 For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Jan-19, 21:08
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Fun thread. Though I find the head-scissor neck-scissor thing confusing sometimes. To me, a head-scissor is the legs around the neck, it's just rarely called a neck scissor, but . . . semantics.

The bones in the head are pretty strong and actually hurting a guy's head in a leg-squeeze is difficult. Jaw, ears on rare occasion, teeth, sure. head . . . not really. Julie Squeeze once caught my jaw just write in a scissor and I thought she could dislocate it if she put more pressure. I tapped frantically and immediately, but that was a rare position, it only happened once.

But on the neck scissor, I'm usually tapping in 3 seconds. Sometimes I'll make it to 5 or 6 but if the lady is good, I can't hold out long. A straight head scissor isn't quite as good a blood choke as a properly applied RNC, but it still can knock a guy out. I can't take pain though, so I rarely get to the straight head-scissor pass-out stage. It's happened once or twice but I usually tape before it comes up. Sometimes I feel the dizziness, but it's the pain that I can't take. Call me a wimp if you want, but I don't like that much pain on my neck.

I've heard stories of guys who could take a lot. Sunfire told me that a marine booked her once, who had trained in taking pain and she couldn't tap him out - which she felt frustrated about. And she was crazy strong.

Jay at scissor foxes - not a knock on him cause he can take way more than I can, but a lady told me once that for the video she was asked not to go full out. (sorry, I won't say who, but it was a strong lady). I don't think an person can squeeze anywhere close to full strength for 15 minutes. Our muscles don't work like that.

I like head scissors much better when the lady isn't that strong and I can take it a bit longer. I could take Pandora's during my last session with her, but I was her last client of the day and she might have been spent. If she was fresh, she might have gotten a quick tap out of me. I also had a nice session with a Dom where I was tied up and she did some throat and head scissors, but she was like 110 lbs, so it was a good match for me. Most session ladies, the head scissor isn't much of a challenge. It's a quick tap and time to move on to another hold.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jun-19, 08:46
Points: 1,542, Level: 15 Points: 1,542, Level: 15 Points: 1,542, Level: 15
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Against the few females I've convinced to do it I have never lasted more than 12 seconds. All of them enjoyed knocking me out.
The Following User Says Thank You to jglovemixwrestle For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jan-23, 20:14
Points: 1,683, Level: 16 Points: 1,683, Level: 16 Points: 1,683, Level: 16
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%

A girl locked me in a reverse side headscissors for 3 hours and twenty minutes the other day. It was a bet.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wax13245 For This Useful Post: