Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Oct-18, 12:19
Points: 10,111, Level: 43 Points: 10,111, Level: 43 Points: 10,111, Level: 43
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 172 Posts
Default Re: Xenia Onatopp custom videos / discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She love to see men's pain in theirs faces expression , she love to take life slowly and feeling how powerful she is in this part of her body. Probably when she was younger , a guy tried to raped her and the only issue she found was to squeeze him to stoping it. She enjoyed this feeling and she trained harder for having the best body scissors as possible.
Ugh, fuck no; why would you devalue such an excellent character by having her be preyed upon with the most generic backstory ever? 'Woman is abused, she fights back' is old; could it not just be that she's a sexy evil badass to begin with?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodyscissors Toy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Who was this post aimed at?
I'm confused too. I get the feeling it's aimed at the guy I argued with given I don't really see it being aimed at Jay.
The Following User Says Thank You to Onatopp For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Oct-18, 17:22
Bodyscissors Toy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onatopp [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ugh, fuck no; why would you devalue such an excellent character by having her be preyed upon with the most generic backstory ever? 'Woman is abused, she fights back' is old; could it not just be that she's a sexy evil badass to begin with?
At the moment I'm playing about with a Origin Idea after seeing the one Jay did with Raven Wild and am thinking about what would be a good fitting first squeeze that isn't as old and done to death like the above idea.

I'm confused too. I get the feeling it's aimed at the guy I argued with given I don't really see it being aimed at Jay.
I agree with you, I got the impression that it was amined at the MMA guy from the wording and you can tell the Jay actually cares about what he does, he takes time between each Xenia video, if it was all about money he would just do one each week but that's not the chase. I'm actually looking forward to another Nikki Next Xenia Video and I'm still hoping that Jay will do one with Maxih Mankilla. It was because of Jay's Xenia video that I ended up doing a Xenia custom with Goddess Janira Wolfe who I will actually be filming more Xenia videos with in a few weeks. So I do have to thank Jay for that.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Oct-18, 05:05
Points: 3,271, Level: 23 Points: 3,271, Level: 23 Points: 3,271, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Sorry guys, maybe an naive question. Is “Xenia Onatopp fetish” equal to “bodyscissor fetish”? This character is only for bodyscissor not any other scissorholds?
Old 05-Oct-18, 10:01
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by slave_john_hk [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sorry guys, maybe an naive question. Is “Xenia Onatopp fetish” equal to “bodyscissor fetish”? This character is only for bodyscissor not any other scissorholds?
If you have a fetish for Xenia, then I would say that it's a combination of how she fights and her as a character, centered more around how she acts and how she reacts to the things she's doing. There's nothing wrong with having the character do headscissors in artwork/reenactments, but if that's all she does and then someone claims 'accuracy' in their representation, they'd be wrong.
Old 10-Oct-18, 05:37
Points: 7,118, Level: 36 Points: 7,118, Level: 36 Points: 7,118, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by slave_john_hk [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I would say 70% "Yes", 30% "No" on that. Yes, inasmuch as the character was only ever shown using the bodyscissor in the film where she originated, but also "No" inasmuch as what also really attracts people to the character is her obvious sexual sadism in using her thighs to destroy her victims -- which leaves things wide open for headscissors as well.

But I think you'd probably expect that it's that combination of sexual sadism and the bodyscissor that will really nail the character.
The Following User Says Thank You to scissortoy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Oct-18, 06:51
Last Achievements

^^^

That's what I was trying to say, only so much more eloquently.
The Following User Says Thank You to Onatopp For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Oct-18, 01:43
Producer
Points: 97,643, Level: 100 Points: 97,643, Level: 100 Points: 97,643, Level: 100
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 27,753 Times in 1,999 Posts

Check out our update tomorrow The only hint I can give you is S.T.
Old 14-Nov-18, 00:15
Points: 2,397, Level: 20 Points: 2,397, Level: 20 Points: 2,397, Level: 20
Last Achievements

That would be dope

Added after 9 minutes:

It was directed to the to a guy in a way earlier post who was acting like his videos are as good as scissor foxes

Added after 27 minutes:

I was reading the form ,and had some thoughts on the whole origin subject. I diffently don't think the rape idea is a good origin story. I agree she should be a sexy bad ads from the start. She likes to inflicted pain. Maybe she did this to her first BF ,and loved that it hurt him. I also think the bodyscissors should be the focal point. That's not to say there shouldn't be another holds. I do have things that I think could be a little better in most videos would be that the bodyscissors don't actually look painful. I think in the Admiral videos the girl needs to be tall. Those long legs have the Admiral deep in her thighs not between her knees. I think it might be good to get a smaller dude in there where the girl can really put the squeeze on him. I think the reaction of the admiral would come off way better if he was really getting crushed a little. I also personally like the videos where "Xenia" legs are up higher in the air. I just looks better like she wants you close to crush you.

Last edited by Xenia; 14-Nov-18 at 00:15.
The Following User Says Thank You to Xenia For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Dec-18, 14:27
Bodyscissors Toy

Hey guys so as you know I filmed some more Xenia videos with Goddess Janira Wolfe back in October, well I actually filmed four more Xenia video with her and two of them are on her clips4sale page now. One is our take on Xenia's origin story and the second video is actually the first part in a three part series the first part involves Xenia seducing a target for her new boss, the only problem is the boss still wants him alive, Xenia's ordered to just rough him up but our favourite assassin has other ideas.

Here's the link to her page and I hope that you guys enjoy them. Any feedback would be appriciated.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jan-19, 11:25
Points: 1,874, Level: 17 Points: 1,874, Level: 17 Points: 1,874, Level: 17
Last Achievements

check this one
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Unknown12345 For This Useful Post:

Tags
xenia onatopp