Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Jan-17, 17:28
Points: 11,366, Level: 46 Points: 11,366, Level: 46 Points: 11,366, Level: 46
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Post Jane River and Ethan Fox

Jane River and Ethan Fox: The brothers problem

Wayne did not like irony. Partially, because the term was used wrong so commonly, partially because it went over most of his buddies heads, but he really did not like it. The current case of irony did not help.
His little brother Dillan had started attending the same high school he had just a few weeks back and like Wayne himself did since his own freshman year little Dillan thought about earning a little extra pocket money by taking advantage of the fact he was rather tall and husky for his age.
Wayne did what any responsible older brother would have done, he told him to be sure the loser he picked did not have an older brother or cousin attending the school he could be crying to.
And then irony happened and Dillan came home with a black eye crying to Wayne about how the little punk he had picked out had stolen his lunch money. Irony sucked ass.
Furiously Wayne told his little beother to tell him everything about it.
The guy Dillan had picked as his victim turned out to be some smug little smartass named Ethan that acted like he was something better than everyone else. According to Dillan he had looked like a wimp, but when Dillan had cornered him, he had suddenly lashed out with unexpected ferocity.
Apparently the little shit had known karate or kung fu or some garbage and kicked and punched the crap out of Dillan, leaving him with the shiner and bruises in a dozen different spots over his torso and legs. Afterwards he had forced him to hand over his lunch money.
Wayne knew immediately he would make the kid pay for messing with his little bro.

That was why today during lunch period he had Dillan show him the boy. Dillan was right about his fellow freshman not looking particularly tough.
The kid was at least three inches shorter than Dillan and had a slimmer build. He was wearing a dark blue dress shirt above a T-Shirt with some kind of band name on it, that Wayne was almost certain the boy knew just as little about than he himself did and jeans. Ethans face had a total pretty boy look that his short black hair only enhanced further and even while he just sat there and ate, he gave of an irritating smug vibe.
Maybe it was the girl holding on to him, though. Yeah, there was a cute little girl, presumably another freshman, with medium length dirty blonde and a light green hair clip keeping it out of her face. She was tiny, 5feet if at all and wearing a snug olive green zipper. Occasionally braces would flash on her teeth when she laughed, because of something that the boy whispered in her ear.
"Who is his girlfriend?", Wayne asked.
"Jane.", Dillan told him, a slide shade of red showing on his cheeks.
Wayne groaned internally. Beating up a boyfriend was probably the worst way to impress a girl. He had tried. About five times.
That was when he noticed that the girl Jane got up. He quickly turned into another direction, as if he did have nothing to do with Dillan standing right next to him.
Jane was skipping right over to them and then abruptly stopped in front of Dillan.
"Hi, Dillan!", she chirped.
"Oh... h-hi, Jane.", his little brother stuttered.
"Ethan says, if you want to try again, he waits for you behind the school when classes are over.", the girl told Dillan with a bright smile, "He says also you should bring at least twenty bucks of your own so it's worth his time."
Wayne did not need to look over to his little brother to know he was beat red now.
"So what is it?", Jane asked innocently, "You're interested?"
"Uh... yeah.", Dillan mumbled, "Just him and me!"
"Yay!", the girl exclaimed, "I'll go tell him now! He loves beating big dummies up."
And with that she was off.
"What a little bitch!", Wayne grunted.
"N-no, she's fine.", Dillan told him still blushing.
Wayne groaned. Like hell she was. But at least Ethan made it easy for them to get him somewhere where no teachers would come running.

The space behind school was one Wayne knew very well. There was a space between the backside of the school and a fence that kept the space hidden from outsiders prying eyes. Plus there was a big tree with thick branches that made it almost impossible to see it through the school windows facing in this direction.
He had gotten in many fights back here out of sight of the teachers. In fact just last week he had shown some punk who was boss.
This Ethan kid seemed to pick up quickly on stuff like this, if he already knew of this place already shortly after entering the school.
They found Ethan leaning to the school wall hands in his pockets and one foot placed against the wall. He only glanced at Waynes towering frame for a moment. He did not seem impressed.
"Five bucks, if you want to watch.", he told them, "I'm not the charity."
"I'm not here to watch!", Wayne told him stepping right in front of him, "I will-"
"I meant Dillan, stupid.", the boy interrupted him calmly, "If he wants to stay to see his big bad bro Wayne get his ass kicked, he better coughs up some bucks."
Wayne squinted down at the frehman standing little more than 5'3. "You know who I am."
"No, I just used a random name and 'Wayne' happened to be right.", the boy spat sarcastically, "That was sarcasm, in case your too stupid notice."
Wayne grunted.
"At least you seem to know, that 'sarcasm' isn't some fancy dish. Can you see from over there, Dillan, I don't want you to miss a second of your big bros asskicking."
"You think you can take me?", Wayne asked contemptuously, "You're not the first piece of shit, who thought he was all tough, because he could do a little karate."
Ethan rolled his eyes. "And you're not the first junior, that just assumed he was gonna fight me, before J, pounded him into dust."
"Huh?", Dillan exclaimed unintelligently behind them.
"Brought an older friend, huh?", Wayne asked grinning. Fine he could beat that one up first and then have this little shit cry once he realized he was next."
"Yes.", Ethan groaned slightly now, "Technically she is two whole months older than me."
"Huh?", this time the unintelligent remark was his own.
There was rustling above them in the branches. And then a small figure in tight jeans and a green hoodie dropped from above and landed audibly on the ground behind him in a crouch.
Wayne turned in confusion as he recognized the tiny girl as Jane. This was J?
"The hell is this supposed to mean?", he asked in suspicion turning back towards Ethan, from who he expected a surprise attack. An attempt to knock him down from behind woth a blow to the head or something along those lines.
"I'm sorry? What part of 'J is going to kick your ass' didn't you understand?", the boy asked with a smug smile, "I honestly don't believe I could simplify this any further for you to understand."
"You want me to fight your girlfriend?", Wayne asked slowly.
"She isn't my girlfriend.", the boy spat, "Who would date a meathead like her?"
"I'm not dating that jerk!", Jane yelled, turning bright red in the face, then added, "And he's a total wimp, too."
"I'm not!", the boy protested, blushing, "You're just a freak with freak strength."
"I'm not a freak.", the girl pouted, "And daddy says I should be proud of my freak strength."
Wayne followed the two younger kids argument with a blank expression. Aside from the fact that these two were crushing on each other he understood nothing anymore.
"I didn't say it's bad.", Ethan sighed, "Just that it is not the measuring stick to decide, who is a wimp by."
"There is a stick to measure that? How does it work?", she wanted to know, crossing her arms, "I've never seen a stick to measure strength with."
"What in the...?" The boy sighed heavily. "Can you just kick his ass now. Then Dillan can start crying already and I can get my twenty-five bucks from the douche brothers here."
"Can you buy me icecream from that money?", the freshman girl asked sweetly.
"Sure.", the boy sighed.
"Okay, listen, you little brat!", Wayne roared, reaching for Ethans collar to grab him.
Just as his fingers were about to graze the boys clothes, he let out a gasp, as something tugged on the back of his own shirt wit such force he was sent stumbling backwards.
Wayne managed to regain his balance and spun around starring daggers at Jane. "Why, you little bitch!'
"Cause we're fighting!", the girl told him innocently, "Not you and Ethan."
"You really want to fight me?", Ethan asked angrily, "Don't think I'm not going to hit a girl."
"Don't think I'm not gonna hit a boy either.", the girl replied with a pout, "Just let me get my jacket off."
She took the zipper at the front of her sweatshirt and slowly pulled it down. The tight top below seemed to have camouflage colors.
Wayne watched her still wondering about what ridiculous farce his little revenge scheme for his brother had turned into.
It was not before Jane shrugged of the hoodie down over her shoulders that he realized something was off.

Those bare shoulders Jane showed of with the tanktop below her hoodie, were astonishingly burly. And they were not the only thing.
Wayne watched with widened eyes, how her sweatshirt slipped lower on her arms to reveal thick and shockingly defined upperarms. Thick rockhard biceps and cut triceps stood out even on the relaxed arms. Fine lines of definition cutting across her arms leading to a threatening and hard look.
The fabric slid of her arms entirely ans slumped to the ground to her feet.
Her thick sinewy forearms were no less impressive than the rest of her arms. Lines of muscles rippled along the back and hard muscles bulged on the inner arm.
Had Jane just now still looked like a tiny cute fourteen-year-old, Wayne now had to gulp, as he saw her stand in front of him with the most mind-boggling
physique Wayne had ever seen on a person. It it was not just the revelation of the bare muscle-hardened flesh of her arms either. The revelation of these, seemed to have changed his perception of the girl in her entirety, opened his eyes to the realization of how this girls body truly looked. Her shoulders seemed much wider all of a sudden than he would have assumed, when she had been wearing her hoodie. Her chest, of which he earlier would have only noticed small but firm breasts sticking out, now seemed much thicker, as it rose and fell noticeably with her breathes, and showed of striations along the portion her tanktop showed-off. This freshman girl had pecs. On her stomach even through the fabric of her tight tanktop he now believed to notice small hills and valley that shifted with her breathing, hinting at abs hidden below. Her legs, that he had noticed had a certain feminine shape to them, all of a sudden looked thick and hard and powerful like the fabric of her tight jeans could tear apart at the seams at any moment. And somehow the girl standing all of five feet tall all of a sudden seemed intimidatingly huge.
The girl flashed her braces in a bright smile. "My muscles are pretty awesome, aren't they? Check this out!"
The girl threw up her arms into a double biceps pose. Wayne let out a shocked gasp, as the ripped girl arms expanded before his very eyes. The muscles along all of her arms rippled and shifted visibly, hardening and expanding. On each of the girls arms a mountain of strength grew. The thin lines drawing in deeply a thick pulsating blue vein pushing outward on top of a monumentous boulder of undeniable muscularity and strength, clearly split in the middle by a deep valley. Below a clear curve pulled sharply downward to form a triceps to match and enhance the sight.
Her arms were gigantic. In total numbers Jane probably would not have set any records, even if she may have impressed for her age be it girls or boys, but on her tiny frame her arm muscles seemed outright disproportionate and Wayne had no doubt these would have been the biggest biceps he had seen in his life, had the girl be scaled up to his own height.
"How?", he asked hoarsely, his mouth hanging open.
"Her dad is a professional trainer.", Ethan told him, as he strutted over to Dillans side, who stood there gawking at the sight of the girl his age flexing.
"Yupp!", she chimmed still smiling brightly, still keeping her flex up, "He helps me get as strong as mommy. Uh, look at my lats!"
She put her arms down and bend them by the elbow, placing her fists on her slim waist and flexing her back. Wide back muscles jutted out like wings to her sides stretching straining her tanktop and giving her body an impossible v-shape. Now that the fabric was drawn even tighter over her stomach, Wayne could clearly see it outlining clearly separated muscles standing out like cobble stones. How could a tiny girl like this in her early teenage years have abs like that or lats like this.
"And her mom in turn is a professional strongwoman.", Ethan added.
"Yeah, she can pull trucks and stuff!", Jane told him excitedly.
"J isn't that strong yet.", Ethan informed him and grinned, "But she is more than strong enough to kick your ass."
"Oh, right.", Jane dropped her pose and bumped her fists together in front of her chest with a grin on her lips, "Let's do this, big boy."

Wayne almost took a step back on pure instinct when the little girl took one in his direction, but managed to force himself to stay where he was.
This was ridiculous! He was at least two years older and more than a foot taller! Did this girl have the most ridiculous muscles he had ever seen? Yes. Was she really strong? Probably But she was still tiny and a girl.
Sure, she was probably really strong for her size and age and pound for pound he admitted she may have been stronger than him. But even cheerleaders were strong for their own weight and little gymnasts doubly so. He was not afraid of those, because he was neither their size nor their weight. He was bigger and he was heavier and he was man! He had beat up guys his own age and size, he was not going to piss his pants, because of a fourteen-year-old.
"Fuck off, little girl!", he told her angrily, "I'm not afraid of your dumb muscles!"
"They are not dumb!", Jane complained, "I love my muscles! They are super cool!"
Wayne hit her in the face, whipping her head to the side. For a moment the girl just stood there with her head turned and her eyes wide. Wayne smiled and wanted to say something, when she slowly turned her face back towards him him, the look of surprise on her face changing into a smile.
"Was that all?", Jane wanted to know with a bright grin.
It had not been, but Waynes eyes got wide in shock anyways.
"I better only punch you lightly or you might break.", the muscle girl told him and raised one arm.
"Wait a sec, J.", Ethan interrupted her, "Let me get my phone..."
Wayne did not wait. He took Jane by the big shoulders and roughly swung her around, slamming her hard little frame with her back into the trunk of the tree she had been hiding on earlier. He swung his arms, decking her with punches. His fists smacking her head from the right to the left and back and slamming into her stomach. The bark of the tree cracking audibly with each of his punches.
The girl was tough! Alone physically already, smashing his fists into her stomach felt like he was pounding on a heavy sandbag in the gym. It did not give in an inch and his fists started to turn numb and sting, as he did not let up and kept hammering her gut with his big fists.
Breathing heavily he stepped back from the girl. Sweat was runing down his forehead now. Jane was still standing with her back braced against the tree and her rippling arms stretched backwards around the trunk to hold herself up, but her head had sunk down on her chin and Wayne could see a trickle of blood run down her chin. His fists really stung now.
"What do you say now?", he asked, yelling, "Huh, you little bitch?! Still not impressed with my punches?!"
"I say...", the girl whispered as she lifted her head and looked him straight in the eye, "Uncle Robbie hit a lot harder than you?"
This time Wayne did take a step back. Jane was still smiling! Her lower lip was bust open and blood was trickling down to her chin, but she was smiling like nothing had happened. This was impossible!
He was a junior and she just a freshman! He was tall for his age and she was tiny even for her own! He was a man and she just a girl! And yet he had beaten on her till his knuckles hurt and his breathing heavy and she was still smiling!
"That guy, Robert, used to be my stepfather.", Ethan informed him gloomily, "Used to hit me, too."
"Not anymore though.", Jane added, while she straightened her back and audibly cracked a joint in her neck, "I took care of it."
"When we were six years old.", Ethan noted.
Wayne took another step back, when Jane took one towards him. That had to be a lie! Were they implying a six-year-old girl could have beaten up a grown man? That could not be, that was just impossible! Even if...
He saw the biceps ball up at Janes sides as she strode towards him.
Even if...
Her tiny fist slammed into his gut. Wayne gagged loudly, when it sunk in so deeply he feared it would enter his back right through his spine. He bent forward, his arms hanging down limply, his vision growing unfocused.
Even if at age fourteen she was much stronger than him.

He did not really notice, how Jane snatched him by the neck or by the crotch. What he did notice was, when suddenly his whole body was hoisted up from the ground.
He let out scream as suddenly he was lifted into the air with his feet leaving the ground and he floated more than five feet above the ground supported only by two shockingly muscular female arms that pressed his much larger body straight up into the air.
"You got your phone out, Ethan?", the girl below him asked calmly and the tone of her voice said: "I can do this all day! Cause I've got awesome muscles like mommy!"
"No, the thing in my hand is a sandwich.", the boy replied sarcastically, "I've been filming since he was pounding you against the tree and had his embarrassing little outburst."
"Yay, that was so funny." And with those words she just dropped Wayne.
A loud pain filled gasp escaped his lips as he slammed down on the hard ground on his back. He moaned unable to move in the first moment.
Something slammed down on his stomach and he coughed. Dizzily blinking up, he saw the the fourteen-year-old girl with the dirty blonde hair smile down at him. She sat on his stomach her knees next to his body and her shapely thighs on his side.
Wayne jerked, when he saw her trying to throw her off. Before he could as much as touch her, he screamed in agony. Pain flooded through his body from the massive vice digging in his sides. Jane was putting the pressure on him squeezing his body between her flexing thighs.
Wayne grabbed her legs, that were now audibly straining the fabric of her already tight jeans, trying to pry his finger between her jeans-clad thighs and his body.
He failed miserably. His hands shaking from the pain failed to budge the thick muscles clamping down on his side for even the inch he would have needed. He flipped his grip, trying to get a different hold on her thighs, that had seemingly grown to the hardness of marble below the jeans and vibrated with the muscular strength torturing him.
It was not before he heard the tear of fabric, that the pressure subsided.
"Damn it!", Jane cursed, as she relaxed her thighs, "Not again."
Wayne breathed a sigh of relief slu ping back down below the girl. It did not last. The muscle girl grabbed him by the collar and pulled him up to her pouting face. Apparently she had liked those jeans.
Wayne groaned trying to muster some resistance, but before he managed he saw how Jane pulled her free arm back.
He saw the muscles on her bare arms shift and ripple, the definition growing more pronounced, her biceps rising up into a sharp peak, the split forming, the vein pushing out. The arm remained for a moment in that position shaking with with power to be unleashed. Then she hit him.
He did not even see it. There was a flash of light before his eyes, then the back of his head bounced of the ground. The coppery taste of iron filled his mouth.
He needed a moment to even realize, that he was in pain. In the first moment the pain had been too much to even process it.
By the time he opened his lips to scream Jane was already pulling him back up again. Her arm bulged up incredibly once more. She hit him again.
Pulled him back up. And hit him!
Pulled him back up. Hit him!
Pulled him back up. She let him slump back down to the floor.
Waynes head rolled to the side, as he hit the groaned. His breath was little more than a wheeze.
Her small hands. Hands that had absolutely destroyed him searched through his pockets. When they found what they were looking for, they pulled his wallet out.
Wayne could hear the rustling of the bills, as Jane pulled them out.
"Oh.", she noted then let the wallet drop on his chest.
He felt the weight of the girl get off his stomach now and saw her sport shoes, as she walked away. She picked up her sweatshirt, as she passed it, and put it back on without closing the zipper. Then she strolled over to Ethan and Dillan like nothing had happened.
Wayne could see the horror on his little brothers bloodless face from where he was lying. It hurt. But Jane had hurt him more.

"So...?", Ethan asked stepping in front of Dillan, "Just you and me. Isn't that what you told J? Want to go now?"
"No!", Dillan gasped, raising his hands in defense, "No, please don't!"
"Okay." Ethan shrugged and stepped to the side just as Jane reached them. "He is all yours, J."
Dillan probably did not even see the gut punch coming that bend him in half. His knees hit the ground.
"Geez, J.", Ethan muttered, completely ignoring Dillan, and pulled out a handkerchief, "How do I explain this to your dad?"
"Ow! That hurt!", Jane complained, while Ethan cleaned the blood of her face. Ethan must have touched her injured lip.
"Don't be a baby, J. You wouldn't even whine like this, if I had kicked you in the face.", the boy scolded her, then turned back to Dillan, "Are you in the shape to give me the five bucks you owe us or do I have to get them myself?"
Slowly Dillan pulled out his wallet and handed over the bill.
"Good boy.", Ethan told him when he took it.
"Oh!", Jane exclaimed in a worried tone, "He didn't have twenty."
Ethan frowned, as the girl handed him Waynes money. "Five bucks short... Oh, Dillan..."
Waynes little brother groaned, but reached for his wallet again.
"Hold your horses, buddy.", Ethan stopped him, "We're not the bullies here. You and Wayne are."
Wayne groaned. He really hated irony.
"Just tell your big bad badly beaten bro, to bring us the money before first period tomorrow. Otherwise J might come over to his class and collect it. Bye."
"Bye, Dillan, see you tomorrow!", Jane hummed and wrapped her arms around one of Ethans, "Sorry, that I cheapshotted you. You can try for real tomorrow."
Wayne could still hear them talk for a while.
"Ethan, my hoodie got dirty."
"Obviously, you dropped it out here."
"And my jeans ripped again."
"That's what happens when you flex in jeans that are already tight when your legs are relaxed. How many times do you need to do it wrong till you
get it, genius?"
"Aren't geniuses smart? You always say I'm stupid."
"How about I just get you your icecream, musclehead?"
"Yay!"

The end
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to MLG For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jan-17, 08:33
Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Default Re: The brother problem

Just want to say that I really enjoyed this story, Jane is so incredible, so muscular, so strong for her age and size! I also loved the back story, telling about how she at only 6 years old beat up a full grown man? That's incredible! I think more than anything what I like about this story was that it reminded me of a story by reallydude, but it has enough of it's own original premises and descriptions as well, so it's a great mix. Good job, hope to see more of this kind out of you!
The Following User Says Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jan-17, 11:43
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman75 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Just want to say that I really enjoyed this story, Jane is so incredible, so muscular, so strong for her age and size! I also loved the back story, telling about how she at only 6 years old beat up a full grown man? That's incredible! I think more than anything what I like about this story was that it reminded me of a story by reallydude, but it has enough of it's own original premises and descriptions as well, so it's a great mix. Good job, hope to see more of this kind out of you!
Yeah, I can see the similiarities. I'm not purposefully copying anything, but he is one of my fav writers, so it's not surprising similiarities appear. Jane is an angel compared to his girls, though.
I'm glad you liked it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MLG For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jan-17, 17:49
Points: 10,537, Level: 44 Points: 10,537, Level: 44 Points: 10,537, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Great job, MLG! I hope you write many more stories. Of course, I'd like to see a meaner muscle girl, but that's just me. And thanks for the comments, it's good to hear you like the stories.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reallydude For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jan-17, 22:21
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by reallydude [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great job, MLG! I hope you write many more stories. Of course, I'd like to see a meaner muscle girl, but that's just me. And thanks for the comments, it's good to hear you like the stories.
Cool, that you liked it. Yeah, I know you love your mean bitches. I love to read about them, but somehow my own muscle girls tend to mostly end up kinder.
Old 24-Jan-17, 06:20
Points: 4,024, Level: 26 Points: 4,024, Level: 26 Points: 4,024, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Wow! Fantastic story. I loved the little character touches, like the vague hints at the unfortunate childhood of Jane and Ethan, the genuine sweetness and warmth to Jane, and the sense that Ethan has a soft heart underneath his sarcastic exterior and provides an emotional shield for his physically powerful friend. Maybe I'm reading into it, but what can I say, I love characters with depth

Hope to see another story with these characters some time in the future!
The Following User Says Thank You to jughead For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jan-17, 14:20
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jughead [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wow! Fantastic story. I loved the little character touches, like the vague hints at the unfortunate childhood of Jane and Ethan, the genuine sweetness and warmth to Jane, and the sense that Ethan has a soft heart underneath his sarcastic exterior and provides an emotional shield for his physically powerful friend. Maybe I'm reading into it, but what can I say, I love characters with depth

Hope to see another story with these characters some time in the future!
Glad you liked it and appreciated the more emotional aspects of the characters.
Old 11-Feb-17, 07:48
Banned
Points: 2,977, Level: 22 Points: 2,977, Level: 22 Points: 2,977, Level: 22
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%

Excellent story. Looking forward to more.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dirksneath For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Feb-17, 11:46
Last Achievements

Default The bullies problem

A continuation of my previous story: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Jane River and Ethan Fox: The bullies problem

Nothing seemed out of the ordinary, when Guys bus arrived in front of the school. Same people as usual standing around on the school ground in their usual places doing their usual bullshit. Same crowd flooding into the school building. Same geek staring fearfully at him, before he flinched and looked down to his shoes, the moment Guy turned his eyes at him. Same old hag giving him the same disapproving look, when she saw his studded black leather jacket.
Same shitty school as usual, alright. Same corridors, same classroom. Same old Wayne sitting at the desk next to him at the window, with the same swollen purple eye and the same busted up lip.
Huh?
"What happened to you, dude?!", Guy asked in shock, when he saw Waynes face.
The other junior hesitated, before he answered: "Accident."
"Yeah, fuck no!", Guy responded, "I know that sort of accident, that's the kind of accident someone has with my fists, if he pisses me off!"
"No, I just tripped.", Wayne replied uncomfortably wriggling about in his chair.
"Dude!", Guy sighed, "That's what those geeks tell teachers noticing their bruises once I've given them a stern look from across the room. I'm not a fucking moron."
"Okay, listen.", Wayne whispered, "This thing is done. I've taken care of it this morning already."
Guy watched his nervous friend intently. "You mean you've got payback... or paid up?"
Wayne shook his head. "Listen, Guy, it's done! That's all that matters."
"No.", Guy hissed, "I'll tell you, how it's done. Someone messes with you, he messes with us! So we're gonna get Vic and Hank and a bat if we have to and teach that little bitch a lesson."
Wayne flinched and let out a gasp with his eyes wide he starred at Guy, the color draining face. "You know...?"
"Duh, it's not hard to figure out.", he spat, "You wanted to teach that prissy kid that punked your bro a lesson yesterday. You said the guy wanted to fight Dillan behind the school and you would settle it there."
Wayne gulped loudly, as Guy recounted yesterdays events. He was sweating nervously.
"So my guess is, he brought an older friend or friends. A senior, who was a friend of his family or something."
For some reason Wayne seemed actually relieved once he started to talk about the hypothetical senior. So that was not it.
"You know I don't care who it is.", he told Wayne, "For all I care it can be the kids dad. I still say we beat him to a pulp and make the boy watch."
"That's not it, okay?!", Wayne hissed, "It wasn't some older kid. Or his dad. It..."
"Yes? Who was it, dude?"
"It was, uh..." Wayne seemed to search for the right words. "The mob."
Guy blinked. "The mob?"
"Yes!" Wayne nodded heavily. "See this kid must be from some godfather kind of family. There were these two suits and one of them had a gun. And the other guy... well, he did this." Wayne pointed at his face. "And then they told me, I insulted their family and I had to bring them money this morning and apologize. And I did. So you see we can't do shit!"
"Yeah.", Guy said dryly, "We better don't mess with Fat Tonys boys."

"You don't think that's true, do you?", Hank asked worried.
"Of course not, you moron!", Guy roared, "He was talking out of his fucking ass!"
"Yeah, but whoever the dudes were that did beat him up, they really must have done a number on him, for Wayne to keep his mouth shut like that.", Victor noted.
"No, kidding.", Guy agreed.
"You think he or they made some kind of compromising pics?", Hank asked with his arms crossed.
"You mean like they stripped him naked and threaten to put photos on the net? If he messes with them or their kid buddy again? Would explain some things."
"So what are we gonna do?", Victor wanted to know.
"Well, if Wayne keeps his trap shut, I doubt Dillan is gonna tell us anything, so that leaves that eight grader Wayne wanted to teach a lesson."
"Yeah, but we need to be careful.", the other boy told him, "If we don't get to the douchebags that beat up Wayne right away, they might put those pics on the net."
"Not if we've got worse pics of their little friend."
The other boys laughed.
"But how do we find the kid?", Victor wanted to know, "I've got no idea how he even looks."
"Leave it to me.", Hank said, "My sis is also in eigth grade."

They found him easily enough after Hank talked to his sister Lisa. He told her some story about how Wayne wanted to apologize to the boy after finding out Dillan had been responsible for the fight he and the kid had. Apparently the little shits name was Ethan Fox.
Sitting on one of the audience stands was a dark haired slim kid with a pretty face wearing a dress shirt. Ethan seemingly was watching the ongoing football practice but seemed to do so more than halfheartedly.
Guy followed his gaze looking down on the field. Was whoever messed up Guy among the players?
"Is your boyfriend down there?", he asked dismissively, when he stepped next to the boy over who he was towering quite a bit.
The boy looked up to them from the corner of his eyes, seeing the three of them standing there. "Yeah, coach Henderson can't get enough of me thrusting my cock into his wrinkly old asshole.", he answered condescendingly, "So I'm afraid you need to go look for someone else to join you and your two lover boys here for a foursome."
"You little...", Hank snapped, but the kid put up a finger interrupting him.
"Shh!", he made, placing his index finger on his own lips, "J is sleeping."
"Huh?" Next to Ethan on the bench lay a short girl with medium length dirty blonde hair in a green hoodie jacket, her head resting on the boys lap.
"Oh, right. Heard there was some retarded bitch clinging to you.", Hank grunted.
"Hey, Hank.", the boy said icily, shooting a death glare at the older boy, "Tell Lisa, if she calls J that or any other derogative term again, I'll physically explain the connection between the words 'Ippon' and 'Jodan' to her. Hint: It involves my foot and her stupid face."
"Are you threatening my sis-", Hank roared then stopped, "Wait a sec! You know who I am?"
Ethan sighed, rolling his eyes. "Why do you morons always ask me that?"
"And why do you know that?", Guy asked suspiciously.
"That.", Ethan said, "Is a slightly smarter question. Congratulations. Can't you guess, though? Obviously Lisa told me."
"Eh?"
"After little Dillan got his ass handed to him by yours truly, she told me how I had to be careful because of his big bad bro Wayne, who she knew, because he was friends with her older brother Hank. So it was really easy for me, and anyone with at least half a brain, to put together, who you were after you mentioned her."
"So you called a buddy to take care of Wayne?", Victor asked.
"Pretty much.", he admitted without a sign of fear or discomfort.
"One of the guys down there?" Victor pointed down to the field.
The boy rolled his eyes. "Please, those are wimps compared to my friend."
"Yeah, how about you call him right now?", Hank asked aggressively, "We would love to have a talk with him. And maybe he even gets here in time for you to have a few teeth left."
"And don't tell him about us.", Guy added, "Find an excuse to meet up."
Ethan let out a sigh then gently shook the shoulders of the sleeping girl. "J, get up, some bozos want to talk to you."
The girl let out a sleepy girlish moan and slowly blinked her eyes open. "What is it time for the tug of war yet?", she asked sleepily.
"No, change of plans."
Guy and his two friends watched the scene in confusion, as the girl got up on her knees on top of the bench and rubbed her sleepy eyes awake.
"Was it her older brother?"
"I don't have an older brother.", the girl said with a yawn, then extended her hand towards them, "I'm Jane."
Guy did not take the hand. "Cut the crap, you little shits!"
"Wow, you're rude!", she said, but then giggled, "It's okay. Ethan is rude like all the time."
"I'm nice to you.", Ethan claimed.
"Not true!", Jane said laughing and it was then that Guy noticed the cut on her lip.
"Don't tell me, you beat up Dillan!", Guy blurted out. Then scolded himself. That was ridiculous Dillan was a big kid and she measured five foot nothing. Not to mention she was just a girl.
"Dillan?", she asked curiously, "No, that was Ethan."
"They are not here, because of Dillan.", Ethan explained to her, "They want to break out my teeth till whoever beat up Wayne gets here."
The little girls eyebrows narrowed, as she squinted slightly the gears in her head turning like she did not quite understand what the boy meant. Finally she spoke.
"But I'm already here."
"Huh?" Guys mouth dropped. She could not be serious.
"Bullshit!", Hank yelled.
"What the fuck, you little liar!", Victor hissed, "Want us to beat some sense into your dumb skull?!"
"I'm not lying.", Jane insisted with a pout.
"Yeah?", Victor asked, "Then I guess we owe you a beating for messing with our friend."
The girl stood up. Now standing on top of the bench with her tiny five foot size, she still failed to intimidate. Still she banged her fists together in front of her chest.
"Bring it on!", she declared with a grin.
"Uh..." Victor exchanged an uncertain glance with both Hank and Guy himself. "Is she for real?"
"She really must be a retard. Let's just give that little bitch the beating she's asking for.", Hank said.
Guy looked down to the football field. So far nobody seemed to have taken notice of this commotion on the stands.
"Not here.", he decided and glared at the two freshmen, "You come with us! Let's go somewhere quiet."
To his surprise Ethan readily stood up and gestured them to lead the way.
"Yes, let's go somewhere else.", the younger boy said smirking, "Ideally somewhere with tiles. It's easier to wash off the blood."
"What?", Jane asked shocked, "You think they are gonna bleed that much? Maybe we shouldn't fight after all!"
The boy groaned. "No, they are not. I just... just forget I said that, J."
"You sure?", the little eight-grader asked again, "Because I don't want to hit a bleeder."
Guy and his friends watched the ridiculous scene with growing anger. Ethan just sighed.
"Okay, is any of you guys a hemophiliac, because J really..."
"No, and now shut the fuck up and start moving!", Victor hissed with burning eyes.
"See?", Ethan asked, while Victor roughly grabbed his upper arm and dragged him forward, and with a small nod the girl jumped of the bench.
"Would you mind not making any wrinkles in my shirt, you ape?", the boy told Victor and Guy knew his friend was going to hurt this kid a bit extra for it later.
"Let's go, bitch!", he told Jane and grabbed her by the shoulder, "Huh?"
"What's the matter?", Hank asked.
"Nothing.", Guy muttered. It was just that what he grabbed seemed really big for a girl this size and felt astonishingly solid, like it did not give in anymore than a solid piece of wood would have.
"Then let's go.", Hank said moving ahead.
"Yeah, let's go.", Guy repeated and pushed Jane forward.
Well, tried to. A small grunt escaped his lips, as he tensed his arm more. Yet, the girl remained standing still.
Then with a surprised "Oh!" like she had remembered something she started walking.
Guy squinted slightly, as he wondered what that had been.
They moved from the stands and entered the nearest building into the changing rooms, where they were out of sight. To Guys surprise the two freshman kept up the tough act for the entire way. He had expected them to try to pull free and bail before they got into a closed room.
Why did he suddenly have a feeling this was a mistake?

Victor pushed Ethan towards the back of the room. "So kid one chance to tell us the truth about what happened with Wayne or..."
His friend let his knuckles crack meaningfully.
"Don't you dare hit her!", the younger boy flared.
"Huh?", Victor wondered, then he grinned, "Or what?"
"It would be really stupid. And..." The boy smirked. "I bet you would regret it quickly."
"Oooooh, you hear that?", Victor asked turning back to Hank and Guy himself, who still held Jane by the shoulder, "He bets, I will regret it."
Guy and Hank laughed loudly.
"Oh man, I better don't then...", Victor continued on, as he slowly stepped towards Jane.
Grinning Guy moved behind Jane, grabbing both of her shoulders from behind now. He gulped lightly as he felt the other shoulder being no less hard or big than the first. And were these shoulders not really wide for such a tiny girl?
"How much do you bet I will regret this, huh?", Victor asked, his towering frame now standing right in front of Jane.
She looked up to him out of big clear eyes.
"Like fifty, maybe?", she asked innocently flashing braces with her wide smile. Still she made no attempt to pull free from Guys grip, but he still tightened it to make it impossible for her to escape. Those big shoulders below her sweatshirt did not give in the slightest.
Victor took a look back over his shoulder to confirm that Ethan would be able to see everything, possibly to taunt him with the look on his face. Guy watched the younger boy as Victor did so. He seemed calm and collected. Too calm.
Unintentionally he closed his grip even tighter on Janes oddly big oddly hard shoulders. Still he could not feel a change and no sound of discomfort came over Janes lips.
That was odd. Guy would have expected this grip would have made most boys her age scream or at least gasp in pain.
Victor turned back at Jane still grinning. Dramatically he pulled his fist back.
Over his shoulders Guy could see a smirk form on Ethans lips. It genuinely unnerved him. Something here was wrong. Completely wrong!
Jane inhaled lightly and then held her breath, as the seconds seemed to pass like minutes for Guy a drop of sweat run down his temple without him understanding why that was.
Victors big fist shot forward right at the pit of the freshman girls stomach. Guy closed his grip as tightly as he could, but there was no change in that oak like hardness of her shoulders. And then he suddenly knew this would not work.
With a thumping sound Victors fist slammed into Janes gut. A hiss of pain escaped the juniors lips, as he flinched back, clasping his hand with a pained expression on his face.
"Dude?", Hank asked in confusion.
"Are you alright, Vic?!", Guy wanted to know, rushing to his friends side.
"Yeah...", Victor muttered, still holding his hand, "She... she's hard."
Guy turned his eyes back to Jane, who still stood there like nothing had happened. He had been right this was all wrong, but what was going on? Was this girl wearing a metal plate below her hoodie or something?
"Regret it already?", she asked with a bright white smile.
"What the hell?!", Hank yelled, "What did you just do?"
She giggled. "I just tensed my abs a little."
"Abs...?", Victor asked disbelieving, as he reluctantly let go of his hurt hand.
"Uhu!", she confirmed with a nod, "They are super cool and really hard. Ethan always practices his karate on them. It's really fun! Wait, I'll show them to you! Just a sec!"
The girl turned towards a nearby bench and unzipped her jacket. Like she had never done anything else she shrugged it off and placed it on top.

When she turned back at Guy and his friends, she faced three dropped jaws. The tiny five foot freshman girl standing before them in a black gym bra showed off a body of unbelievable muscularity.
Her shoulders looked every bit as big and hard as they had felt in Guys hands and just as wide as he had feared. Hard muscular domes with thin lines of definition, hinting at the rocky hardness of the muscle, tapered off to ripped arms. With thick hard biceps balling up at the front even in the relaxed state and protruding triceps stretching the skin tight across the hard muscle.
The dark fabric of her gym bras halters stretched tightly over thick triangular neck muscles that bulged up next to her throat like a muscular collar, while an astonishingly broad chest that expanded with the freshman girls every breath strained the cloth at the front.
But it was the exposed midriff below that commanded their attention and astonishment the most. A ladder of eight rippling stomach muscles chiseled into the girls abdomen climbed from two sharp lines cutting diagonally into her waist to her chest. Every sculpted muscle boasting a rock solid look and pronounced angular shape clearly separated by deep lines digging into the bare skin like valleys between mountains. And at the girls side the insane eightpack was lined by an entire mountain range of oblique and serratus muscles chiseled into her flanks. Dozens of distinguished muscular hills separated by countless creases ever changing and twitching by the tiniest breath and movement of the tiny girl, that should not have been able to show-off such impossible muscular development. Not at her age.
Guy could do nothing but stare at the muscle girl, that eyed them with an excited smile. Beads of sweat rolled down his forehead.
"Uh, want to go again?", Jane asked innocently, as she folded her hands behind her head and crunched down on her abs.
What happened next Guy would have thought impossible a moment ago. Janes abs seemed to become even harder, as she flexed at them. Countless muscles in her stomach rippled and moved and the skin drew ever tighter across the protruding muscles. The valleys deepening noticeably before the expanding abs muscles bulged out so thickly they met again over the separation grinding against one another.
Meanwhile the striations in her shoulders and arms dug in deeper as her shoulders expanded and her biceps exploded in size. Huge balls of granite hardness bulged up to the sides of her head, each a mountain of impossible size with a thick blue vein standing out in bold relief on top.

Guy would have never admitted it, but when he saw that body he wanted to run. He, a big strong junior guy with the back-up of two friends as big as he himself, wanted to run away from a tiny freshman girl. The realization made him angry, furious in fact.
How? How dared this little bitch to intimidate him?! This little giggling dumb retard bitch! He wanted to fuck her up. Beat her till she cried and bled and begged him to stop and then some more.

"What the hell are you wearing, J?", Ethan asked from behind Guy.
"Do you like it?", the girl wanted to know smiling, "It's awesome, isn't it? You can see my abs, when I wear it. See?"
Keeping the pose, the freshman made her abs ripple with a bright smile.
"Not what I meant.", the boy replied gruffly, "And yes I can see... Oh, forget it, J. Just beat up those idiots already."
Jane dropped her flex and cocked her head. "Kay. Ready. Set. Gooo!"
And with that she run at Victor. With her bright smile it completely failed to look threatening even from someone as buff as Jane.
Guy half expected her to throw her arms around Victor and hug him, when she reached him.
She did not! With a loud thud she slammed right into the older boy. Smacking her forehead into his chest and lifting him up by the thighs, she brought the older boy crashing to the ground with her on top.
"Regret it yet?", she asked giggling and rocked Victors head to the side with her fist, "Regret it yet?"
She asked him again and again. Each time raising a massive arm that rippled with muscular strength and flexed to shocking size, before bringing it down on his face with an audible noise, interchanging between her right and left arm as she did so.
It took both Guy and Hank several moments, before they could react. The shock of how fast she had taken down Victor had dulled their movements.
"Let go of him!", Guy yelled, as he grabbed Jane below one of her shoulders and tried to drag her shockingly heavy body off.
It was not before Hank grabbed her below the other shoulder, that they managed to hoist her heavier than it should be but ultimately still fairly light body up from the ground between them. Her knees were still bent from how she had kneeled on top of Victor for a moment, but with a slightly annoyed tone she extended them to the ground to regain her footing and jerked herself violently free.
Guy let out a loud gasp, when the muscle girl tore her massive arm free with such force he was sent stumbling backwards towards the bench Jane had placed her hoodie an. He managed to stop himself just in time, before he tripped over it and immediately tried to lunge at the girl again. His eagerness let him miss her tiny fist shooting straight at him.
It slammed into the center of his chest like a battering ram. With a loud cough he was knocked back against the bench and right over it. Crashing painfully to the hard floor the force of her punch had him roll a few steps further, before he came to a stop groaning.
He coughed hard. Breathing was tough the center of his chest burned with numb pain. Groaning from the pain Guy tried to sit up and saw how Jane on the other side of the bench slammed her fist into Hanks gut.
It was all it took for her to bend the older boy in half, cleanly folding him over her small fist. A loud gag escaped his wide open mouth, a stifled scream of agony that came out as nothing but an unrecognizable sound and a volley of spit, as the boy was bend over the small fist that a massive biceps powered into him.
He no longer doubted it had been her, who beat the shit out of Wayne and something told him, that she did not actually had to try very hard to do it.
Jane did not give Hank time to recover. Immediately after she pulled her hand from his stomach, she wrapped one rockhard muscle-bound arm around his neck and locked it tightly.
Hanks tongue bulged out as Janes monster biceps dug into his throat with the hardness of marble and the strength of a hydraulic press, trapping his neck at her chiseled side.
Guy could see a vein bulge out on Hanks forehead, as the girl gleefully chocked him. His hands clawing at the tiny girls rippling forearm unable to move the thickly muscled arm with both of his own.
Victor was lying unmoving on the floor to their feet. His face bloody and bruised. His breathing shallow. Trashed in seconds by a tiny girls massive muscles.

Cursing internally, Guy crawled forward towards the bench and tried to pull himself back up to his feet.
In front of him Jane bend forward forcing Hanks head even lower. From Guys perspective he could see her ridiculously wide back. Muscles rippled and flexed, grinding against one another. A tapestry of thick bulging moving muscles chiseled to perfection with deep lines separating dozens of individually countable muscles.
Hanks eyes were almost comically bugging out by now, his red face dripping with sweat. His big hands only uselessly slapping against the arm that was squeezing the life out of him anymore.
Back on his feet Guy climbed on top of the bench and and with a roar threw himself on their muscular opponents back.
He let out a shocked gasp, as his larger body hit her, basically hanging over her like a blanket. The girl did not budge even the tiniest fraction of an inch. Her ripped body flexed into an unmovable statue. It was like slamming into a brick wall.
He was so much larger his feet were reaching the ground, even with his upperbody arched over her wide back muscles.
Hank let out a barely conscious wheeze his big hands slipping from the steel rod like forearm compressing his throat.
Cursing Guy wrapped a thick arm of his own around Janes throat and pulled his own chokehold tight, trying to pull her backwards simultaneously.
But the tiny freshman girl resisted his pull casually, while she kept her attention on the tortured boy in her grip. Tugging her chin down, she flexed up her thick neck muscles and Guy gasped for air, as he felt his larger arms hold get forced apart, by the monumental muscles rising up like mountains next to her throat striations forming everywhere on the rockhard neck muscles, refusing to yield to his grip even as he pressed down on them with all his strength and forcing it apart easily.
Jane simply resisted his grip like that for a few more seconds until Hanks eyes finally rolled back in his head and his body went limp. Then she released his body and let it drop at her feet next to Victor.

Still futilely trying to choke out the younger girl with all his strength Guy wondered, if he should just let her go when his friend went down. He did not get the chance to decide. Jane raised her small girly hand and closed it tightly around the forearm trying to choke her.
Guy screamed in agony, when white hot pain flooded through his system from his arm. Small but hard girlish fingers crushing his thick male arm like a vice, compressing it down to the bones that felt like they would break any moment. Effortlessly she forced his arm away from her throat, as Guy kept screaming and trashing with his other arm. His fist was slamming against the wall of muscle hardened flesh of her back unable to dent even the surface and bouncing off uselessly. His fist was starting to sting right after the first blow.
Freed from his ineffectual hold Jane simply released his arm, and guy clutched his punished forearm with a pained expression. It hurt so bad he wanted to cry, but he forced it down.
Gritting his teeth he jumped back over the bench again, trying to gain some distance.
"You damn bitch.", he grunted through his teeth, as he fumbled in his leather jackets pocket, "You'll regret... I'll make you regret that!"
Where was it? He could not have forgotten it, could he?

Janes braces flashed in the light, as she smiled at him when she turned around.
"Bring it on!", she cheered, throwing up both of her arms in a double biceps pose, the thick pulsating veins protruding further on top of each of her monster biceps.
Sucking in her stomach she made her insane abs, eightpack and every visible oblique muscle, flex in a twitching wave of bulging muscle and her gym bra strain to contain her expanding chest muscles, radiating the muscular strength to effortlessly wipe the floor with a whole group of older males.
The freshman girl sported the chiseled body of greek god and the smile of an angel, as she stepped on top the bench separating them.

Guy inched further away from her, his knees shaking slightly.
How could she dare?! Dare to scare him like this?! Dare to beat up Wayne and Victor and Hank... and him... dared to do it so... so easily?!
His breath was growing erratic now, his eyes narrowing. He wanted to hurt her, hurt her stupid indestructible buff body. He wanted to hear her cry and beg him to stop. Wanted to see her bleed.
"Come on!", Jane urged him on, still flexing her short, but massive body at him with an expression of glee, "Give me a challenge."
That was when Guy finally managed to get a hold on what he had been searching for in his leather jacket.
"I'll fuck you up, you damn bitch!", he roared, as he whipped it out.
The segments of the thick telescopic baton extended with a rasping metal sound.
Jane opened her mouth in surprise. "Hey, no fair!"
Guy laughed hysterically, as he raised the weapon. "I'll show you... I'll fucking show you!"
Lets see how that little bitchs damn steel muscles measured up against actual steel!

"Hey, put that away, okay?", she told him softly, raising a hand.
Slowly Jane inched towards him like she did not want to startle him. Carefully she reached for the baton with her hand to take it away from him, not like she faced a man with a weapon, but like he was a little boy that might accidentally hurt himself with it. Like she did not see a threat. Like she still did not take him seriously!
Guy let out a yell of anger and frustration as he whipped the steel rod through the air at her hand.
"Ow!", Jane yelped, when the batons tip struck the first bone of her ring finger, and pulled her hand back.
Not letting the opening go to waist Guy kept swinging. Panicking Jane lifted both her arms up to shield her face when he swung for it. She let out a small yelp, when the metal baton struck her across both her thick forearms. And Guy was already going low before she dropped her guard again striking her right on her rippling flank, leaving a long bright red mark on her ripped muscles and earning another yelp. Dropping on one knee he struck her thigh with all of his strength.
"Stop it!", Jane whined, kicking out with one of her shapely legs.
Guy gasped in shock, but threw himself backwards just out of reach.
He climbed to his feet laughing and waving his baton threateningly. Sweat was covering his goosebumped skin.
"Yeah, not so fun anymore, huh?! Come and get some more, bitch!", he yelled at her.
Jane looked at him nervously sucking on the tip of her right ring finger, where the baton had struck first. Her eyes were shining like she was about to cry.
Yes. Yes! This was how it was supposed to be! He would fuck that little muscle bitch up! He was fucking invincible! Nobody was messing with him and his friends!

"J.", Ethan spoke. Focused on Jane like he was, Guy had not noticed it before, but the boy had been moving around the room to get a better look at the fight, filming everything with his smartphone. "Would you mind to stop acting like a little bitch and kick his ass already?"
Janes eyes widened and then she pouted. "I'm not acting like a... my finger hurts!"
When he heard that Guys face lost all color. Her finger? Just her finger?!
His eyes gazed over the red lines his baton had left on her arms and waist. What about those hits?
"What am I supposed to do about it? Blow on it?"
"Maybe?", she asked.
"Oh, for..." He shook his head. "Once you're done here, okay?"
"Kay.", she muttered, smiling lightly.
Then the girl cocked her head at Guy, daring him to come at her again, and curled her arms at her sides. Her forearms rippled from the wrists, cables of muscle bulging out on the back and round muscles expanding on the inner arms close to the elbows, before the flex reached her biceps and the hard mountain peaks exploded in size and hardness. An ridiculous amount of rockhard muscle balled up next to her chest on her young arms, striation lines cutting deep into the rock solid muscle and giving it an outright bulletproof look veins standing out everywhere now.
Guy grit his teeth so hard he heard them grind across one another. He would kill her. He would fucking murder her!
With a loud roar he lunged at his short opponent swinging the baton with all of his strength down on her head.
With a load noise the steel rod collided with the freshman girls knuckles as her ridiculous biceps powered her fist forward with the force of a missile in a massive punch.

Guy let out a loud yelp as the weapon was sprang from his hand, spiraling past his head and striking the wall behind him audibly, before clattering to the ground.
He winced in pain holding his hurt fingers.
That was when Jane extended her other arm in a one-handed shove. He gasped loudly when it knocked him back like he weighted nothing and the breath from his lungs. Slamming into the wall with his back, he slid down to the floor, his back arched against the wall.
Groaning he looked up to see the girl approach. She was smiling widely again, visibly happy with herself after disarming him.
Guy tried to push himself back to his feet, but his tired body felt heavy and his movements sluggish. He barely made it up on one knee, before Jane reached him.
Extending one small hand she rattled him, once more slamming his back into the wall, and snatched him by the collar. With almost casual ease she hoisted him up to his feet. She showed no sign of effort except her pumped biceps arching its mountain peak, as she did so.
With a panic scream Guy tried to pull free, but Jane immediately yanked him forward, slamming her forehead into the bridge of his nose.
It flashed white before his eyes. When it stopped his knees had already hit the floor. His head was ringing like a bell. His sight was blurred, flesh colored shapes swimming before his eyes. Once it was focusing properly again he realized he was facing a solid wall of extremely cut abs, Janes stomach.
He turned, tried shuffling away from her on his knees, but she caught him by the throat and forced him back in her direction.
He gagged unable to get a breath in. Slender feminine fingers were compressing his throat with vise-like strength. Desperately he grabbed her fingers with both of his hands trying to force them away from his throat, his arms shook, as all of his strength failed to budge them.
The world was growing darker, his grip weaker. Still gagging he looked up to Janes pretty girly face.
Next to her head a biceps rose to its granite hardness and boulder size, as she pulled back her free hand with a smile. Her punch was like a sledgehammer!
He went sprawling to the hard floor and his world was nothing but agony.

"Huh?", he muttered once the pain in his face was starting to wane after a few dozen seconds.
His baton was lying half an arm length away from him before his very eyes. Hurriedly he reached for it. His finger tips were almost touching the cold metal already, when suddenly a couple of slender fingers reached down from above and snatched the baton away.
"Nope!", Jane giggled, skipping a few steps away from him, where he could see her in her entirety from his position on the floor. "You've hurt my finger with this.", the girl pouted, holding the weapon horizontally in front of her chest, one hand at the handle of the weapon and the other at the end of the last segment.
"Wait a second, J.", Ethan told her and Guy let out a pained gasp, when the boy stepped on his back, "It's perfect from here. Go ahead, J."

Slowly Jane inhaled and then staring at the baton in her hands intently she let out a deep grunt and strained. The muscles in her body bulged immensely. Her abs drew tight pulling in the skin and pushing out the stomach muscles in bold relief. Her hard rigid forearms thickened cables of muscle pressing outward everywhere. Her monster biceps expanded with strength and hardness growing into their huge peaks. Veins standing out like steel cords on top snaking up over to thick striated shoulders and bulging neck muscles. Her chest expanded below the fabric of gym bra stretching the cloth so tightly it outlined the deep valley between the thick domes expanding forward.
There was a creaking sound coming from the metal baton that shook between her hands.
No way., Guy thought, No fucking way!
Sucking in another deep breath Jane strained even harder. Grunting loudly the tiny freshman girl forced even more strength out of her gigantic muscular frame.
And slowly with the screaming of metal the baton started to give in to the girls immense strength, bending in the middle.
No, it could not be! No matter how big or hard her muscles were, this was impossible! No, eight grader could possibly to this, least of all a girl!
But reality did not care about his internal screams. Her muscles twitching and bulging effort, Jane was bending the steel segments of his weapon, with her bare arms.
With loud creaking noises the baton was contorted by the arm strength of the freshman girl. The two ends of the weapon moved towards each other. Janes muscles were rippling and flexing incredibly as her hands passed each other, forming the weapon into a small loop.
With a proud smile Jane raised the contorted steel baton in one hand over her head, while flexing her giant biceps with the other arm. Veins and cords of muscles standing out on her pumped body, the bare skin shining from a thin layer of sweat that has formed on her.
"All done!", she proclaimed not even breathing heavily anymore now that she no longer needed to exert her insane strength.

Without a word Ethan stepped from Guys back. Placing his phone back in his pocket, as he walked over to Jane.
The fight was over. If Guy was honest, it probably had been since before it even started. This tiny freshman girl was simply way too strong and way too tough. And he...? He was not even strong enough to get up right now.
Guy could feel how his face was already starting to swell, from Janes punch as he just kept lying there on the floor.
He watched how Jane held out her finger to Ethan, the only part of her he had been able to hurt at all, With a steel baton, she had bent into a pretzel.
The boy took her hand with an annoyed expression and breathed cool air at it, before placing a small kiss on it. Jane giggled when he did, wrapping both her thick powerful arms around one of his and leaned are contrasting girlish face against his shoulder. Ethan made himself free again with a snort, his face blushing lightly.
"Put your jacket back on, before someone sees you like this!", he spat and the girl hurried to the bench, "And close the damn zipper."
"What?!", Jane asked, "But I want to show my abs."
"Yeah? I don't care. Close the zipper!"
"Ethan!", she whined.
"Close it!"
"Fine.", she pouted, "You're a meanie."
"Whatever.", the boy sighed.
"And a wimp."
Ethan let out an angry growl, but did not say anything about that. Then he turned to Guy and the coldness in his eyes honestly shocked him.
Slowly the freshman strutted over to him and then squatted down in front of his head.
"Hey.", he said and Guy felt a shiver run down his spine hearing the tone of his voice, "Remind Hank to tell his bitch sister about what I told him. The thing about my foot and her face."
Guy nodded slowly.
"Good. And your other friend.", Ethan nodded behind Guy presumably at Victor, "He can pay what he owes J tomorrow. Unless he wants to tell us he still isn't sorry for hitting her." The boy smiled. "In that case I'm sure J would be quite happy to change that fact. And you..."
Once more every bit of warmth vanished from the boys face. Almost gently he took one of Guys hands in his own.
"Let go!" He tried to pull it away, but the boy closed one hand tightly around his wrist and weak like he currently was Guy could not break it.
"You've hurt Jane.", Ethan continued, for the first time speaking his friends full name. At the same time he closed a fist around Guys ring finger.
"No...", Guy grunted trying to pull his hand free again, but he did not make it in time.
"We're even."
Abruptly the boy pulled his finger up with his hand and Guy screamed, as white hot pain shot through his body. He rolled on his back clutching his injured hand to his chest. The finger was spread unnaturally backwards.
"Ethan?", Jane asked confused.
"He hurt your finger, didn't he?", the boy asked, as he strode over to his friend, "I've hurt his."
For a moment she gave her friend a puzzled look then she smiled at him. "Thank you!"
"No problem. Let's leave these losers alone, before you catch their stupid and get even dumber."
"You're soooo mean!", she complained to him, while the two freshman left the changing room, leaving three defeated juniors behind them.

The end
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MLG For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Feb-17, 22:02
Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Default Re: The bullies problem

Another great chapter, I like how Jane is simple and sweet, but doesn't hesitate to kick someone's ass, even if they don't deserve it, though in some cases, they do. I just wish that she would turn on Ethan because he seems like the biggest asshole of the bunch in these stories. He needs a serious ass kicking to change his bad attitude.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:

Tags
abs, biceps, boxing, fisticuffs, flexing, jane&ethan, karate, maledom, metal bending, multiple guys, muscle, pecs, teen boy, teen girl, younger-older domination