Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Jan-13, 08:02
Points: 13,267, Level: 49 Points: 13,267, Level: 49 Points: 13,267, Level: 49
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Cheyenne Jewel reviews

I saw Cheyenne Jewel when she was touring LA in Decemeber of 2012. She was very prompt with her email replies and even told me exactly why she had to reschedule (she was shooting with Mahea as it turns out.) So when she arrived at my hotel she had been on the road touring for quite awhile and had also been wrestling against another, quite decent session girl previously. So she probably was not up to performing at her best. That said, she did not whinge or complain at all about a competitive session, she was very professional.

We wrestled in the sunken living room part of the suite that I had booked in LA - Just a bit of advice, I find it far easier to wrestle in a suite room with a living area than in a bed - mind you it costs more! Cheyenne brought her own mats and again this is a hell of a lot better than wrestling on sheets. In terms of appearance Cheyenne is more attractive in person and more solid in terms of muscularity than I had gathered from her pictures. She has very pretty eyes, and a solid chest and back. She wore a really nice blue bikini for our match.

So we got down to the wrestling and right from the beginning I got the better of Cheyenne. I managed to tap her out with an arm bar, a couple of RNCs and even a body scissors before we had a break. I think Cheyenne was a bit shocked with that many tapouts and she couldn't believe that I had no real prior training in jiu jitsu - in fact she said that my skills were better than the white belts guys at her dojo - doesn't really reflect well upon those dudes!

So we took a break and did some scissors. Now Cheyenne has quite some strong legs, she managed to make me tap out from scissors where she sits and I am facing the same way and put my head in between her legs. However, I didn't tap out to her reverse scissors or body scissors. Interestingly I have yet to tap to any body scissors and I find that for whatever reason I can take a reverse scissor better than other forms.

So back to the wrestling and after another 4 falls that I won mainly by armbars and RNCs, but also including an extremely rare head scissors. It was obvious by this time that Cheyenne was not happy with her performance, so we had a break and did some arm wrestling, which I won quite easily. Of the girls that I have sessioned with Tia was the best arm wrestler, but only on her left arm, as that is her strong one. I also thought that Cheyenne would appreciate a massage so I gave her a massage and she proceeded to talk about where she is from and one of her passions - horses.

I then thought that we should start with her at an advantage, so we did a few falls where I started on all fours and she could take up any position she liked - she said "oh this is just like Ultimate Surrender." Well it was, but not in some ways, if you know what I mean. Again she struggled to get me down and I won another 4 falls. So that was the end of the session and I ended up winning by about 12-0. Cheyenne hung around for a bit, posed for some photos and chatted. To be fair to her, I don't think the result was a fair indication, I was fresh, she was tired, but I do believe that I would have beaten her convincingly whatever the situation, I was just too strong for her. All in all a very pleasant, pretty girl who wanted to give her best but due to circumstances couldn't perform to her expectations.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bum8 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jan-13, 20:01
Points: 9,166, Level: 41 Points: 9,166, Level: 41 Points: 9,166, Level: 41
Last Achievements

Default Re: Review: session with Cheyenne Jewel

Ive never had a session before but plan to in the future. You sort of seem like me. I dont have in real training in in bjj or mma but I do have some knowledge of holds. Mainly rnc, body scissors, and basic headlocks. Also I am in good shape. My question is are there many girls that that would get mad if a person would find them in position to apply a rnc and do it going for s tap out?
Old 17-Jan-13, 22:34
Points: 13,267, Level: 49 Points: 13,267, Level: 49 Points: 13,267, Level: 49
Last Achievements

I think it depends on what sort of session you organized. If you agreed to a competitive session then applying a RNC would be fine, as long as you release the hold upon tapping. If the session is semi competitive or fantasy and you go around trying to submit girls, they may not be too happy. You need to in your initial contact outline what you would like in the session and the girl generally will reply with whether they are comfortable with what you request. You can also discuss modifications during the session.
The Following User Says Thank You to bum8 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Feb-13, 16:36
Points: 6,392, Level: 34 Points: 6,392, Level: 34 Points: 6,392, Level: 34
Last Achievements

I have met Cheyenne for two sessions so far. VERY professional as you stated and very friendly. Our sessions were semi-comp and she wiped the mats with me. I honestly don't think I could have made her submit even if I tried. She seemed to thoroughly enjoy ever second of our match. I can't wait to meet up with her again!
The Following User Says Thank You to scissor1970 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Feb-13, 22:18
Points: 9,166, Level: 41 Points: 9,166, Level: 41 Points: 9,166, Level: 41
Last Achievements

One of my fears about sessions is paying 400 dollars and than to have the girl be not that skilled. If i am paying that much money I want to be completely dominated and there is nothing I can do.
Old 05-Feb-13, 22:56
Points: 6,392, Level: 34 Points: 6,392, Level: 34 Points: 6,392, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Our rules were that I would try my best to pin her, while she could do whatever she wanted to me. I don't know any mma moves so I figured I would do more damage if I tried to make her submit. I tried like hell to pin her and to keep her from tapping me out, but she made me tap over a dozen times. She's quick and deceptively strong.
The Following User Says Thank You to scissor1970 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Feb-13, 00:31
Points: 13,581, Level: 50 Points: 13,581, Level: 50 Points: 13,581, Level: 50
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Cheynne is a good wrestler. I have never met her but have only heard good things about her. I did watch a few videos of her wrestling - she gave Ariel X a good match and just mopped the mat with Strong Blonde Beauty two times. She is not first on my list for people to wrestle - but I don't think you could go wrong meeting her for some fun !
Old 06-Feb-13, 01:25
Banned
Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47
Last Achievements

What about banding together to boycott these girls until they lower their prices? What possible justification is there for such rates?
The Following User Says Thank You to freestylefan For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Feb-13, 03:25
Points: 4,754, Level: 29 Points: 4,754, Level: 29 Points: 4,754, Level: 29
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bum8 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I then thought that we should start with her at an advantage, so we did a few falls where I started on all fours and she could take up any position she liked - she said "oh this is just like Ultimate Surrender." Well it was, but not in some ways, if you know what I mean. Again she struggled to get me down and I won another 4 falls. So that was the end of the session and I ended up winning by about 12-0. Cheyenne hung around for a bit, posed for some photos and chatted. To be fair to her, I don't think the result was a fair indication, I was fresh, she was tired, but I do believe that I would have beaten her convincingly whatever the situation, I was just too strong for her. All in all a very pleasant, pretty girl who wanted to give her best but due to circumstances couldn't perform to her expectations.
Thanks for the review. What are your stats?
Old 06-Feb-13, 03:36
Points: 15,837, Level: 54 Points: 15,837, Level: 54 Points: 15,837, Level: 54
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,287 Times in 331 Posts

Same question about your stats.

Besides the height & weight posted prior to match videos, viewers never gets to see the size of the guys that Ariel, Tia, Xana, and Cheyenne take on. For all we know, since they're both the same height and close in weight, both him and her could be six feet tall and 175 pounds, but they're not. I say this because all those tough BJJ girls we see in videos are being paired with men who are their size (smaller). That's not to say the girls aren't tough as nails, but our perspective of them is distorted by the opponents they're fed.
The Following User Says Thank You to Grapple Guru For This Useful Post:

Tags
cheyenne jewel, mixed wrestling, session