Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Mar-16, 15:55
Points: 451,397, Level: 100 Points: 451,397, Level: 100 Points: 451,397, Level: 100
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,430 Times in 4,304 Posts
Default Re: It Started As A Golfing Debt - (wrestling, muscle-compare, femdom, crossdressing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalix7 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
i know u got so many thanks and i also like ur stories... i m a big fan of ur writing... please write about celebs...
Oh, thank you.

I'll see what i can do :-)

About celebs, i'm from Scandinavia and many US celebs on this forum, i have no idea of who they are. The Hollywood stars, are of course, well known here, but many others isn't well known outside US.
Old 04-Jan-20, 21:32
Points: 451,397, Level: 100 Points: 451,397, Level: 100 Points: 451,397, Level: 100
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,430 Times in 4,304 Posts
Default Re: It Started As A Golfing Debt - (wrestling, muscle-compare, femdom, crossdressing)

OK, LONG time since update this story … Next chapter:

Chapter 8: Karen Takes Command (19 y girl challange father for control of the household after seeing him losed and submit to the strong woman nextdoor)

Chris 40y 5'11'' 165 pounds
Dee 29y 5'9'' 170 pounds
Tom 29y 5'10'' 155 pounds
Karen 19y 5’8” 138 pounds
Sara 19y 5'11' 190 Pounds

Naked, used, and humiliated – I slunk off to my bedroom where I could clean up, regroup and dress myself. I had to figure out just what to say to my beautiful 19-year-old daughter who just seen me getting fucked by Dee.

Dee had left – I decided to address the bizarre situation that had suddenly presented itself in our fair house.

I walked into Karen’s bedroom “Karen – I think we need to talk about what just happened.” I began.

Karen rudely cut me off “Who gave you permission to talk to me?”

I was stumped at first – here was my own daughter addressing me with contempt. “Karen – Dee is gone – it is time to go back to normal” I stammered. I was on the defensive with her – and like a lioness she sensed my fear.

“I also don’t believe I gave you permission to address me as KAREN. I don’t approve a slut to use my first name – You will address me as MISTRESS.” Karen snapped at me.

“Don’t be ridiculous.” I started to say when she cut me off.

“You will take off those clothes immediately.” Karen pointed at me. “From now on you will either be naked in this house – or in some of my old pink shirts more suited to your new status.” She was determined to humiliate me even further – this – I had to fight back.

I grabbed at her arm twisting it to get her attention. “I am your FATHER!” I threatened her “You will treat me with respect.”

Karen grimaced – but didn’t flinch too much before gritting her teeth and replying “Respect is earned – and lost - with your actions. I don’t have to obey limp dick sluts who get outwrestled and outfucked by a woman.”

I cringed but dug my fingers deeper into her arm, and was a bit surprised how solid and firm her arm was.
“What just happened downstairs is between consulting adults. It is not meant for Father’s & Daughters.”
I TRIED to reason with her. “In case you didn’t know it – Dee puts TOM in PANTIES and fucks hus butt also when she sees fit and it doesn’t stop him from going back to a normal relationship when he’s not in that role”

Like she would address a small feeble child she was babysitting my daughter threatened me. “LET GO OF MY ARM THIS INSTANT – OR I WILL PUT YOU OVER MY KNEE AND SPANK YOU TILL YOU CRY!” She hissed in demanding way.

This was going downhill for me. On the one hand – being put in my place was highly erotic, and something that I fancied. But if our previous relationship was crumbling – I was suddenly not the head of the household.
I started to capitulate “Karen – you can’t be serious.” I searched out her eyes to see if she were playing – or really angry.

“You do not deserve to call me by my first name. You will not touch me without permission. You certainly will be punished for grabbing my arm – and not letting go…” She was explaining.

I eased my grip and dropped my hand to my side.
" I can let your arm go, but i will NOT tolerate you beeing disrespectful against me in this house. I'm your father and you willl obay me."
Our eyes met and i saw a gleam in her eye i hadn't seen before.

Suddenly she attacked me, getting her arms around me trying to push me down to the floor. I was first stunned then furious. How dare she attack me!!! Was she really so stupid she thought she could beat me up? I was 30 pounds heavier then her, and she had nowhere close the strenght of Dee muscles.

She tried to push me down on the floor, but i stopped her and got my arm around her and we struggled around alittle before i manage to trip her to the floor.

I knew i had to win this fight, and win it fast to win back Karens respect for me, and I was desperate to get her in a quick pin. She was on her back and i lay on top of her and trying to hold her down.

"You are very stupid if you think you can take me on i a fight, i'm bigger and twice your age. I will show you i'm still the boss in this house! I don't want to beat you up, but you give me no choice." I hissed at her and trying to control her body under me. But Karen fight like an tiger and i could not keep her down. She was very lithe and when she pushed away me a little she managed to get her legs between me and her and pushed me to the side with her legs. She was onto me quickly, but i pushed her away, and we rolled around alittle before we got up on our knees and grapped our hands in a mercy hold.
Damn, this was harder than i thought it would be, and my little girl wasn't so easy to handle as i thought she would be, and her athletic body where stronger than i had guessed.
But i felt a little stronger and got her on her back again, but she slipped out of by grip with her flexible legs helping her to escape. Our intense fight continued and to my shock it was a pretty close fight and she sometimes got a hold on be with her legs, who where both tanned, curvy and strong. I was often on top of her, but she had her legs around my waist and i wasn't able to pin her down and make her submit.
Sometimes she was on top of me and it seems to be harder and harder for me to push her off me every time.
Our fight must had lasted 10 minuted already and be both started to get winded, and i knew i had to end this fight and make her submit to me, but Karen looked very deterinated and wasn't slowing down.
We rolled around and she managed to get behind me and her arms around my neck as i lay on my belly facedown. I tried to buck her off and roll to the side, but she lay on my back and put her legs out to the sides and hold her position on top off me. Suddenly i felt how she began to hump and thrust her pelvis agaisnt my back and butt. We had both our pants on, but the dominance of the move was clear.

Damn, i got furious by her degrading action, but she managed to thurst a few time more before i managed to throw her away from me. I attacked her and got her down on her back and lay on top of her.
" Hay Karen. You will NEVER to that again, do you understand me? I know that you where trying to do, and if you try to do that again youre gonna regret it!" i threaten her.

Suddenly she bucked and managed to throw me to the side and quickly she managed to get on top of me and held me down.
" Damn, this was more fun than i ever imagined. Do you know what i'm gonna do? I'm gonna beat you up fair and square, and then make you my bitch. And did you just tell me your gonna punish me for this. Hahaha, why dont you try to do it when, i'm waiting. Or is your little daughter already too strong for you? " Karen taunted me.
" You silly girl, you're not stronger than me." I responded and tried to wiggle out of her hold, and managed to get free after a minute or so.
Our fight continued, but i seemed to loose power and began to be more and more tired, while Karen seemed to get stronger and stronger as the fight continued.
She began to take over the fight, to my dismay, and now i was on bottom most of the time trying to get out of her hold, and it took me longer and longer to escape her. She noticed this also and laughed at me:
" Thats the matter, where is your steam? It feels like youre getting weaker. Im i beating you up, old man?" She said as she pressed my head to the mat.

I tried to fight back, but she was too much for me now, and my body was aching and tired. She moved around and pinned me again, and i could not escape her now, she had me pinned.
She tried diffrent holds on me and i could feel she wanted not only pin me but humiliate me also.
She had me on my back and got her right arm behind my left knee and pulled my legs and pressed it to my chest. She put her other arm behind my neck and locked her hand behind my head so I was pinned in an very unconfortable position with her above me and one leg pulled up against me. I realised how exposed i was when she again began to thrust her hips against my butt as she was raping me. I was trying to get free from her hold, but i was in a strange position and couldn't get any leverange to fight back and she easily held my in place, to my embarrasment. She bagan to thrust at me again.

" Oh, my god, Chris. Do your realize what position i have you in right now!! If i had Dee dildo strapped on right now, i could fuck your little ass easily in this position! And you can't stop me, can you? I could fuck you like a slut, and you could not no anything about it. I can make you my bitch, can't i? Say it, i'm your bitch! I want you to say it!" Karen shouted at me, with her cute girly face very close to mine.
I couldn't belive how i gotten in this position, it was impossible for Karen to overpower me. Yet she had managed to do it anyhow. And i could not belive how aggressive Karen was against me.
" - No, i'm not your bitch. Your just a teenage girl." I said in a sulky voice. I was not ever gonna tell her i'm her bitch.
" Ok, i'm gonna punish you until you admits youre my weak male bitch! I beat you up fair and square and now fucking your little manpussy. Admit the fact you cant get free." She said and bagan to thrust her hips agaist my trapped body with more force now.
My body was shaking from her attack and i face was very close to mine i could see what only could describe as pure joy in her eyes as she dominated me. I tried to get free, bit she held me close and i was helpless in her vincelike grip, and could just lay there as she continued to thrust her body into mine.
I was at first determend not to give and and tell her i was her bitch, she continued to hump me minutes after minutes, and with more and more power, clearly enjoying herself and her newly won dominance over me.
She was hurting me now, and this submissive position i was in and her agressivness broke down my resistance and it was like she could feel it too.
" I'm fucking you. And your are my bitch! You are helpless to stop me. Your weak struggle are just pathetic. I can have my way with you. Say it, daddy, Your are my bitch!" She hissed at me.
" Yes, i'm your bitch. i'm your bitch." I said in a quiet voice.

She stopped her thrusting and just held me there, looking at me with a expression of triumph.
" Yes. I knew i could to it! You are now the bitch in this house, and from now on i make the rules in this
house! Do you understand, bitch!" She said and thrusted her hip against me again hard.
" Yes, i understand, karen." I said with a broken voice.

“Well get ready to learn a new role – what did Dee call you – BOYPUSSY SLUT?” She sneered at me –

“ You are a BOYSLUT, and you admitted that you are Dee’s slut – in front of me less than an hour ago – you willingly. And like all cute boyslut your are a weakling, and cant even defend yourself from your own teenage daughter. I guess most of by girlfriend could outmuscle you also, your muscles and body are old and weak. And girls nowdays like to have a fit strong body and love beeing in control. God, this is great."

I was without a decent response – her words cut into me worse than if she had whipped my ass with a crop. I lay there dumbfounded.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jan-20, 03:59
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Holy shit awesome, first read this story YEARS ago I thought on Literotica but could never find it again.

The late chapter stuff ruins it though, creepy
Old 06-Jan-20, 05:22
Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

When does Sarah appear in the story?

Tags
crossdressing, femdom, humiliation, muscle-compare, pegging, wrestling