Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Dec-17, 19:48
Points: 3,833, Level: 26 Points: 3,833, Level: 26 Points: 3,833, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Death Match

I am looking for a semi competitive/no limit wrestling match against a lady. It can be in a cage. I have no fighting experience . I will be best opponent for any one who like to break bones.

She can use barbwire and anything hard one me.

See you in a ring.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slaveatif For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Dec-17, 21:55
Last Achievements

Default Re: Death Match

She is a huntress . I am a prey.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg huntress_and_prey_by_cid_vicious-d5q61z4.jpg (118.0 KB, 620 views)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to slaveatif For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Dec-17, 00:42
Points: 3,257, Level: 23 Points: 3,257, Level: 23 Points: 3,257, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaveatif [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She is a huntress . I am a prey.
I guess this will be your last post
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dave loses every time For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Dec-17, 02:56
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

I like the barbwire idea. Too bad she-fights is no longer around to take you up on it. Can she bring weapons? How about a sledgehammer to the balls for good good measure?

Problem is, for legal reasons, no lady will take you up on this. Better to just find the right lady and pay for a session that doesn't (probably) end in broken bones.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Dec-17, 04:37
Last Achievements

Will it be a legal problem If She breaks me and inflict injury in open wrestling challenge ?
I dont think she needs Weapons against me
Old 09-Dec-17, 06:40
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaveatif [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Will it be a legal problem If She breaks me and inflict injury in open wrestling challenge ?
I dont think she needs Weapons against me
The law isn't black and white, but you can't waive away your right to safety. You can to a degree, but never 100%. When you talk about a women who can "break bones" and "use barbwire or anything hard" . . . that's deep in the grey area of 1) something no sane person would take you up on and 2) potential legal trouble for the lady.

Just find a session lady. Your proposal is far too remote.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Dec-17, 15:35
Last Achievements

Actually It has happened many times. I had a wrestling match with my girl friend. I am a normal guy with athletic build with no fighting background. She is much smaller than me but she is black belt in judo. I challenged her that If she will beat me she will get 10000 Rupees.
She won 8 out of 10 matches between us and I was able to safe the money only two times. Yes I did not hit her with full might. She has a skill and she was able to pin me down many times.

My desire is a hard core match. I love the wrestling matches in cages . I will never hit a lady very hard. I have lot of endurance and Will try my best to survive.
Old 10-Jan-18, 02:57
Last Achievements

I am working hard and in a tremendous shape. I run 10 Km daily and do the long cycling . I am 6 feet tall and tough looking brute with broad shoulders, narrow hips, a barrel chest and rippling muscles but have no fighting experience.
In 2018 I want to be in the ring in competitive or semi competitive submission match against the cruel lady. I have high endurance of pain. I will definitely fight with all my ability but I am little shy and cant hit the lady with all the force. Crowd will love the action.
The Following User Says Thank You to slaveatif For This Useful Post:
Old 20-May-18, 03:39
Last Achievements

Default Thiland

I am visiting Thailand next month. Can I get a semi-competitive hard knock out there ?
Old 20-May-18, 04:48
Last Achievements

Default Re: Thiland

Quote:
I am visiting Thailand next month. Can I get a semi-competitive hard knock out there ?
Probably. If you look. A friend of mine moved to Thailand, and he told me this story several years ago. He said "in Thailand, if you put your hand in an elevator to stop it, you lose your hand". They don't have the safety concerns and laws that we have in the US.

Maxfisch lists dominatrix houses in Thailand, but I'm not sure you'll find a trained fighter there.

The hard part is finding what you're looking for. I would inquire from travel agents, if you can get a private viewing of women fighters and if they'd know who to contact. There are lots of frauds out there. I wouldn't mention that you want to get hit, but ask travel agents if they know and can set up meeting some of the women who train, maybe watching them train or attending a private match. See what comes back.

Now (not Thailand, Philippines this time), story. A friend had a business and they had a lot of Philippine clients (NCLEX training). They looked at setting up an office in the Philippines but all they got was a bunch of fast talking and nothing concrete. Lots of people out there will tell you they can give you want you ask for, especially in the 3rd world, when they don't have any contacts at all). But you really do need to set it up before you get there, so try to make a few contacts, just be a little careful. You might show up, cash in hand to meet the woman and get mugged by 4 guys. The world is like that.

You could also ask at the houses of domination and dominatrixes (Maxfisch again) if they know any kickboxers and can set something up. Maxfisch is very dated though, you might see a number of dead links.

Good luck, and be sure to post your story if you experience something. But keep in mind, what you're doing might not be safe. You could end up in the hospital.

Also, try google. You never know. I found these:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by LicensetoKill; 20-May-18 at 04:53.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post: